TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby matr1x » April 4th, 2019, 9:32 pm

Ask Hillary about her involvement in South Korea. Ask her about the bullying of witnesses against her husband. The Clinton foundation schemes.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 4th, 2019, 9:49 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
shogun wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:I see you haven't learnt your lesson. You allowing NYT and Vox to hype yuh up again to end up with a "nothingburger"? It's better to avoid the noise and wait for the report to be made public which is sometime in mid-april and then comment but nah... yuh have the trump itch.

So we're going to hang on the "Obstruction of Justice" narrative in the court of public opinion even though Mueller himself and his team never made a definite adjudication on the matter? Yawn... ok.

Just imagine, the same guy that was busy throwing up dailywire links to push his "Caravan" drivel now lecturing me on the validity of my sources and my "lesson" learning ability? Iz this effing real life? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's a suggestion. There are sources online where the accuracy/veracity of news outlets can be independently verified, based on track record and even broken down into subcategories of editorialization and source based reporting. Go look up what's said about both outlets? :lol:
You know, just because an outlet maybe left, or even right leaning, doesn't mean they are incapable of factual reporting, regardless of their editorialization leanings. Thaz just your game of partisan hackery trying to pose as credibility. I tend to assess every story on a case by case basis and/or on the source provided. And will always look for a couple sources with a good track record.

It's better to avoid the noise and wait for the report to be made public which is sometime in mid-april and then comment but nah... yuh have the trump itch.

The_Honourable wrote: Some believe that these separate investigations were started in case the Mueller investigation didn't go their way so that it would dog him all the way into 2020.

Since the Russia Conspiracy, which is the core of everything is now proven to be false, there is the possibility that the public will think that all the other side investigations are really witch-hunts.

Well now, look at that? :lol:

I suggest instead of continually getting triggered by my posts, you learn to heed the advice supplied in your own? Trump itch? I haven't been in here in ages before that last post? That trained parrot talking-point, Trump-esque projection/delusion/ will get you nowhere. But if it helps you feel better fella... fill yuh belly hoss.

You are the one typing paragraphs but i'm triggered? :lol: . All i said was wait for the report to become public and then comment but here you go again with a mindless rant. I can't call you out on your sources? So you assess every story then come here and post Vox? LOL.

Amm... we don't care how long you were gone from the ched. You're not a big of a deal that you think you are.

So you are allowed to post and nobody should respond to it except people who agree with you? And people who disagree are triggered? Better than that shogun. As i said earlier, you don't like when someone challenges your opinion.

I must admit, you entertain me so go ahead and post a 2+ paragraph response with your 5 lol emojis.

Wait, is cry this fella crying in here? :lol: One of the cringiest replies, i've read for sure. Dude, you better be like 10-13.... and female.

Paragraphs? Twelve lines of text (the remainder being quotes of your garbage) is too much for you to handle in a political ched? :lol: Wait, wasn't it you that literally threw a tantrum in another ched because I didn't reply to you directly? Yet NOW when I do, you're complaining/whining about "paragraphs and emojis?" Talking out of both sides of your face as usual because you realize you have no point to make. See how you're just full of sh!t? and just scrambling for any excuse?

Yes. Triggered. If you take the time to reread, I NEVER made any claims or proclamations about the report in my post in the first place? yet you're jumping in with calls to "wait for the report?" Why? Worse still is the fact that on the previous page, there you are making all kinds of wild claims about the report, as if living in Trump's colon means if he reads it, you do too?

The_Honourable wrote: So you assess every story then come here and post Vox?

Not even a facepalm jpg, could cover that. Simply amazing.

But that wasn't even the cringiest portion of your contribution... I give you...

The_Honourable wrote:Amm... we don't care how long you were gone from the ched. You're not a big of a deal that you think you are.

Dude! :lol: A grown man actually typed that? No way!! How does one even respond to that level childishness?

Airing your imagined/personal grievances out of left field, for no reason? :lol: But it perfectly showcases why spending too much time responding to some tuners, makes no sense. Nothing to do with not liking to be "challenged" But sh!t! I've already typed more than 4 lines of text and used zero colorful pictures to help you along, so you're not reading this anyways. Damn.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:LoL at Shocunt believing on "right wing Hindus" ahahhahahah
Right Wing "Hindus" LMFAO
Anybody who refuses to swallow the left wing propaganda is a right wing now LOL

So Tulsi said stop creating wars, stop invading countries and bombing them to bring "peace" and every ret@rded left wing media outlet slams here saying she is a Russian agent.

LOL hear nah Hitler really was no match for that American War Machine nah. Them people take the cake, I mean CNN and MSNBC has no issues pretending to be ret@rded just so they can call for more war.

The Young Turds is also similar propaganda.

LOL!

You NEVER disappoint Special ED..... EVER!

Just enough street corner madman to keep me laughing with just enough oblivious denial, to make me sad. Well done.

Good comeback dude.... good comeback.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 5th, 2019, 2:03 am

shogun wrote:Wait, is cry this fella crying in here? :lol: One of the cringiest replies, i've read for sure. Dude, you better be like 10-13.... and female.

Paragraphs? Twelve lines of text (the remainder being quotes of your garbage) is too much for you to handle in a political ched? :lol: Wait, wasn't it you that literally threw a tantrum in another ched because I didn't reply to you directly? Yet NOW when I do, you're complaining/whining about "paragraphs and emojis?" Talking out of both sides of your face as usual because you realize you have no point to make. See how you're just full of sh!t? and just scrambling for any excuse?

Yes. Triggered. If you take the time to reread, I NEVER made any claims or proclamations about the report in my post in the first place? yet you're jumping in with calls to "wait for the report?" Why? Worse still is the fact that on the previous page, there you are making all kinds of wild claims about the report, as if living in Trump's colon means if he reads it, you do too?

The_Honourable wrote: So you assess every story then come here and post Vox?

Not even a facepalm jpg, could cover that. Simply amazing.

But that wasn't even the cringiest portion of your contribution... I give you... :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:Amm... we don't care how long you were gone from the ched. You're not a big of a deal that you think you are.

Dude! A grown man actually typed that? No way!! How does one even respond to that level childishness?

Airing your imagined/personal grievances out of left field, for no reason? :lol: But it perfectly showcases why spending too much time responding to some tuners, makes no sense. Nothing to do with not liking to be "challenged" But sh!t! I've already typed more than 4 lines of text and used zero colorful pictures to help you along, so you're not reading this anyways. Damn.

I should have bet money because i knew you would go off on a rant :D

I didn't know you was THIS easy but you accuse me of "crying"? Come nah man lefty, better than that. Your weakness is that you don't know when to stop. I'll give you credit, you're down to 4 lol emojis.

Ahhhh stop your BS with that pull back. You post a NYT article pushing the narrative that the AG not being transparent with the Mueller report and somehow downplaying the obstruction piece with some form of coverup taking place... based on "anonymous sources", worse yet from people who did NOT directly work with Mueller. Typical left propaganda to push this hoax just a lil while longer but go ahead.

Me up Trump's colon? where it has been proven that if Trump's name is called anywhere else on the old talk forum, you are the first to appear speaking diarrhea?

Child... you do not like to be challenged PERIOD! It's going to be a long road of disappointments for you till 2020.

Now i know for a fact you are going to respond. I'm looking for 3 lol emojis. Ready... GO!

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 5th, 2019, 5:47 am

The_Honourable wrote:I should have bet money because i knew you would go off on a rant :D

I didn't know you was THIS easy but you accuse me of "crying"? Come nah man lefty, better than that. Your weakness is that you don't know when to stop. I'll give you credit, you're down to 4 lol emojis.

Ahhhh stop your BS with that pull back. You post a NYT article pushing the narrative that the AG not being transparent with the Mueller report and somehow downplaying the obstruction piece with some form of coverup taking place... based on "anonymous sources", worse yet from people who did NOT directly work with Mueller. Typical left propaganda to push this hoax just a lil while longer but go ahead.

Me up Trump's colon? where it has been proven that if Trump's name is called anywhere else on the old talk forum, you are the first to appear speaking diarrhea?

Child... you do not like to be challenged PERIOD! It's going to be a long road of disappointments for you till 2020.

Now i know for a fact you are going to respond. I'm looking for 3 lol emojis. Ready... GO!

Lmao. You're like Tuners resident Benjamin Button, yes... every post gets more and more child-like

The hilarious posturing, use of "child", conveniently breezing past hypocrisy, lack of making sense and pretending to not understand the meaning of being "up someone's ass/colon" in an attempt to seem like he's arguing effectively. :lol: Dude, all the gimmicks and antics can't save you. I mean, how could you literally type ONE less line of text than my post where you started feigning that "rant" defence, then start crying/pounding e-fists about me not being as "big of a deal, I think I am" and STILL accuse me of ranting??? How?? Thaz some serious projection there, fella? Or is this where you turn up the estrogen and bring up people's mothers again? Easy? Maybe. But, you're trying awfully hard and still coming up short though, eh?

The_Honourable wrote:Timing Of Honduran Caravan Is Suspicious

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/37460/kl ... acob-airey

:lol:

So, tell me again how is it that you have ANY moral authority to comment on my choice of links? How?

Speaking of cred, I provided you with the tools to go look up the track record of NYT and VOX, but for some strange reason you're still whining about my links, like that never happened, or it went over your head? Funnier still is that MULTIPLE news outlets are now reporting on that Mueller team story. All of them are saying that the people disagreeing with Barr's summary were investigators on Muellers team. So who should I believe? The dailywire posting pleb, or NYT/ VOX reporters who actually have an impeccable record with source based reporting? Man, it's a tough choice. Especially when you back it up with nothing? But sorry, i'm interrupting your emoji counting and gimmick angling to help fail you through yet another post. :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 5th, 2019, 7:10 am

De Dragon wrote:Erectile and Honourable seem to have been denied a US visa at some point in time, and are now attempting to get it via a Trump colonoscopy. That is the only reason can I see for two greasy headed Indians from Central being servile flatterers to the Orange Racist.

Nah, unlike you, some people just don't support War and bombing people into "peace"

This just proves that you are Islamophobic

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 5th, 2019, 12:13 pm

shogun wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:I should have bet money because i knew you would go off on a rant :D

Lmao. You're like Tuners resident Benjamin Button, yes... every post gets more and more child-like

The hilarious posturing, use of "child", conveniently breezing past hypocrisy, lack of making sense and pretending to not understand the meaning of being "up someone's ass/colon" in an attempt to seem like he's arguing effectively. :lol: Dude, all the gimmicks and antics can't save you. I mean, how could you literally type ONE less line of text than my post where you started feigning that "rant" defence, then start crying/pounding e-fists about me not being as "big of a deal, I think I am" and STILL accuse me of ranting??? How?? Thaz some serious projection there, fella? Or is this where you turn up the estrogen and bring up people's mothers again? Easy? Maybe. But, you're trying awfully hard and still coming up short though, eh?

The_Honourable wrote:Timing Of Honduran Caravan Is Suspicious

Source: https://www.dailywire.com/news/37460/kl ... acob-airey

:lol:

So, tell me again how is it that you have ANY moral authority to comment on my choice of links? How?

Speaking of cred, I provided you with the tools to go look up the track record of NYT and VOX, but for some strange reason you're still whining about my links, like that never happened, or it went over your head? Funnier still is that MULTIPLE news outlets are now reporting on that Mueller team story. All of them are saying that the people disagreeing with Barr's summary were investigators on Muellers team. So who should I believe? The dailywire posting pleb, or NYT/ VOX reporters who actually have an impeccable record with source based reporting? Man, it's a tough choice. Especially when you back it up with nothing? But sorry, i'm interrupting your emoji counting and gimmick angling to help fail you through yet another post. :lol:

Yuh easy, you actually posted 3 emojis in your rant :lol:

Sounding good lefty, but you still talking a pack of ass. I would expect that when you wake up in the morning you would be refreshed and be more level headed, but you still ranting. I have a feeling that you sleep on a toilet bowl for your bedtime. Your 2nd paragraph is more on topic so let's bring it back.

Yes i posted the dailywire article which i am free to do as you are free to do to post vox. You state dailywire is right wing which was your only argument and accusing me of propagating white nationalist views (even though the fact is that the website condemns white nationalism). After the public began to ask why Mexico was allowing these caravans to make their way to the US, they stepped in and stopped some of these caravans from progressing where they are currently stuck in Tijuana. Mexico went as far as giving migrants humanitarian visas. Unfortunately, these caravans are splintering off into smaller groups to challenge immigration at the US-Mexican border.

About Mueller, even MSNBC admitted that the anonymous sources NYT stated was not directly from Mueller's team and were not willing to go on record. Right now, the media is just wildly guessing about the report while democrats pushing the AG coverup argument. But anyway, continue to get hype over the next 2 weeks or so until the report becomes public.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 5th, 2019, 10:57 pm

Damn, all this going on in here? ED losing it, yes. :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:Yuh easy, you actually posted 3 emojis in your rant :lol:

Sounding good lefty, but you still talking a pack of ass. I would expect that when you wake up in the morning you would be refreshed and be more level headed, but you still ranting. I have a feeling that you sleep on a toilet bowl for your bedtime. Your 2nd paragraph is more on topic so let's bring it back.

Yes i posted the dailywire article which i am free to do as you are free to do to post vox. You state dailywire is right wing which was your only argument and accusing me of propagating white nationalist views (even though the fact is that the website condemns white nationalism). After the public began to ask why Mexico was allowing these caravans to make their way to the US, they stepped in and stopped some of these caravans from progressing where they are currently stuck in Tijuana. Mexico went as far as giving migrants humanitarian visas. Unfortunately, these caravans are splintering off into smaller groups to challenge immigration at the US-Mexican border.

About Mueller, even MSNBC admitted that the anonymous sources NYT stated was not directly from Mueller's team and were not willing to go on record. Right now, the media is just wildly guessing about the report while democrats pushing the AG coverup argument. But anyway, continue to get hype over the next 2 weeks or so until the report becomes public.

Wow... :lol:

Think i'll re-adjust that age range to 9-12 instead. Christ, that was painful to read.

Man still eating that "Caravan" nonsense, yes. This is getting repetitive though.

Actually the Trump administration changed the longstanding policy and are now requiring people seeking asylum at the southwest border to wait in Mexico for a court ruling on their cases, (essentially asking families trying to escape hardship/violence to stay where they are.) That policy change will obviously create chaos, as desperate people/families won't want to/be able to wait for months even years to have their cases ruled on. Thing is, the US officials can assess and send immigrants back to their homes if they don't meet the requirements anyways, right? Clearly this is just a move to stop ANYONE from even LEGALLY seeking to enter the US. That's not right IMO. A nation of immigrants blocking other immigrants can't be right.

VOX - Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the left and highly factual based on proper sourcing. Factual Reporting: HIGH

dailywire - Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source based on story selection that always favors the right and that is Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

Every news source is going to have leaning and could/should do better. It only becomes problematic when these sources allow their leaning to affect their gathering of facts for the reading public.

/rant
Last edited by shogun on April 5th, 2019, 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Being enveloped in a giant orange racists rectum, tends to make these fellers immune to facts shogun. Notice how quite at home they are when it descends into the gutter though.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 5th, 2019, 11:07 pm

De Dragon wrote: Notice how quite at home they are when it descends into the gutter though.

QFT!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 7th, 2019, 12:50 pm

Is Bernie fault.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 7th, 2019, 8:21 pm

You have to wonder, with gun control and letting in illegal immigrants.. what is the vision of the Democrats?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 7th, 2019, 11:12 pm

Trump administration approves sale of nuclear technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia

(WASHINGTON) — The Trump administration has approved seven applications for U.S. companies to sell nuclear power technology and assistance to Saudi Arabia, the Energy Department said Thursday.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry told the Senate Armed Services Committee that the Energy Department has approved 37 nuclear applications since January 2017, including nine in the Middle East. Besides the seven to Saudi Arabia, two were approved for Jordan. Perry said in his testimony that six applications were approved to Saudi Arabia, but a spokeswoman later said he misspoke. Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., asked Perry whether the applications were approved after Oct. 2, when Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi, a Washington Post columnist, lived in Virginia.Perry said he did not know the specific date.”We sign a lot of papers,” he said. “I’ve got a pretty good memory, but to remember every date that I sign a piece of paper might be above my ability to recall.”Lawmakers from both parties have expressed concerns that Saudi Arabia could develop nuclear weapons if the U.S. technology is transferred without proper safeguards.

http://time.com/5560992/saudi-arabia-nu ... ick-perry/

So, Maduro gets regime change, threats of military action and sanctions for being a dictator, but the Saudi prince who has murdered even family members to consolidate power gets nuclear tech? Damn.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 8th, 2019, 1:38 am

shogun wrote:Wow... :lol:

Think i'll re-adjust that age range to 9-12 instead. Christ, that was painful to read.

Man still eating that "Caravan" nonsense, yes. This is getting repetitive though.

Actually the Trump administration changed the longstanding policy and are now requiring people seeking asylum at the southwest border to wait in Mexico for a court ruling on their cases, (essentially asking families trying to escape hardship/violence to stay where they are.) That policy change will obviously create chaos, as desperate people/families won't want to/be able to wait for months even years to have their cases ruled on. Thing is, the US officials can assess and send immigrants back to their homes if they don't meet the requirements anyways, right? Clearly this is just a move to stop ANYONE from even LEGALLY seeking to enter the US. That's not right IMO. A nation of immigrants blocking other immigrants can't be right.

VOX - Overall, we rate Vox Left Biased due to wording and story selection that favors the left and highly factual based on proper sourcing. Factual Reporting: HIGH

dailywire - Overall, we rate The Daily Wire as a far right biased news source based on story selection that always favors the right and that is Mixed for factual reporting due to a few failed fact checks.
Factual Reporting: MIXED

Every news source is going to have leaning and could/should do better. It only becomes problematic when these sources allow their leaning to affect their gathering of facts for the reading public.

/rant

9-12? So i'm came down to your level then?

If they are seeking immigration LEGALLY, no problem. Illegally? No entry. Leftists want the narrative to be that the Trump administration is against immigration period. Not true, Trump wants to deal with illegal immigration were he has a zero tolerance policy towards it. Past democrats such as Clinton and Obama didn't have a problem with this either, but became Trump is president... omg!

Your source is from https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/. It's method is not scientific and purely subjective. They also base their fact checks on websites they "think" is least biased. They do try from indications.

Nice attempt tho.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 8th, 2019, 1:39 am

And deeper they will go

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 8th, 2019, 6:19 am

Like clockwork... :lol:

And they said I was easy? From Trump's twitter feed to their mouths... like good baby birds

Dude, there is no scientific formula that could 100% determine bias. None. They are however a heavily cited and respected site and do state their methodology on the site, as well as other reputable fact checking sites. The site is even used by researchers to track the prevalence of questionable sources on social media. And since when do people on the right hold scientific evidence in any esteem? Resorting to attacking the site because he didn't like what they were saying, yes. Typical.

Man post a ranty editorial New York Post piece that no other media outlet, left or right is going NEAR, as a rebuttal, yes. You read that article? And I know you won't want to accept the fact checking sites assessment of the New York Post either, so I won't even bother.

Even FOX News has accepted the Mueller team reports. Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani complained about the leaking of Mueller's team on the network. Give it up dude? Sheesh!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giulia ... of-justice
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1RG01W

The_Honourable wrote: 9-12? So i'm came down to your level then?

If they are seeking immigration LEGALLY, no problem. Illegally? No entry. Leftists want the narrative to be that the Trump administration is against immigration period. Not true, Trump wants to deal with illegal immigration were he has a zero tolerance policy towards it. Past democrats such as Clinton and Obama didn't have a problem with this either, but became Trump is president... omg!

You's a sad case, fella. unoriginal cringe at it's finest.

Your first few lines are a jumble of nonsense. Hopefully you're posting while drunk. Please reread the post where we hashed out the border situation. You're coming across increasingly ED-like and sounding more and more incoherent, like you're falling apart at this point. You aight hoss?

"Past democrats such as Clinton and Obama didn't have a problem with this either, but became Trump is president... omg!"

LOL what? Please explain that AFTER it's translated. :lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 8th, 2019, 11:39 am

shogun wrote:Image

Like clockwork... :lol:

And they said I was easy? From Trump's twitter feed to their mouths... like good baby birds

Dude, there is no scientific formula that could 100% determine bias. None. They are however a heavily cited and respected site and do state their methodology on the site, as well as other reputable fact checking sites. The site is even used by researchers to track the prevalence of questionable sources on social media. And since when do people on the right hold scientific evidence in any esteem? Resorting to attacking the site because he didn't like what they were saying, yes. Typical.

Man post a ranty editorial New York Post piece that no other media outlet, left or right is going NEAR, as a rebuttal, yes. You read that article? And I know you won't want to accept the fact checking sites assessment of the New York Post either, so I won't even bother.

Even FOX News has accepted the Mueller team reports. Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani complained about the leaking of Mueller's team on the network. Give it up dude? Sheesh!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giulia ... of-justice
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1RG01W

The_Honourable wrote: 9-12? So i'm came down to your level then?

You's a sad case, fella. unoriginal cringe at it's finest.

Your first few lines are a jumble of nonsense. Hopefully you're posting while drunk. Please reread the post where we hashed out the border situation. You're coming across increasingly ED-like and sounding more and more unhinged/incoherent, like you're falling apart at this point. You aight hoss? Oh yeah, then there's this...

"Past democrats such as Clinton and Obama didn't have a problem with this either, but became Trump is president... omg!"

LOL what? Please explain that... AFTER you translate it though?

You bring a gun but not firing? Jokey and soft i tell you.

VERY easy... you're bashing a new york post article without dealing with the content. Not bad lefty!

Trump post it on twitter, i got it from a post on facebook. So I can't post an article that many agree and went viral?

You're trying to explain yet avoiding the key term "highly subjective".

ED-like? Although I understand why he does cuss you, I will not go low because that would be your excuse to run.

Give it up? Oh you want me to stop challenging your views? You want me to give you your safe space to spout leftist nonsense? NO :lol:

You post a reuters article regurgitating the same thing from new york times? The fox news article (and video interview) is based on the assumption (key word) that the leak from "unnamed sources" (lol) came directly from Mueller's team. I also notice you didn't comment on the rest of the interview? You took a piece of it and felt you had a gotcha moment. Pitiful.

Explain and translate? I'll do you better since you have some type of reading disability. Here's a video below. There are clips of it all over youtube but i INTENTIONALLY choose this one because i know a rant is coming.

Go lefty!

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 8th, 2019, 6:01 pm

Shogun I have to be very honest here and I really do think its time I revealed this secret to you, I have never read a single thing you wrote in 2 years neither do I care for 99% of what you write so you have basically wasted 2 years of your life writing hundreds of thousands of words here.

The only thing I care about is the end of the Anti Free Speech SJW libtards who try to censor everything basically your people, the filth like Anita Sarkeesian. I hope and pray that these sh!t sticks die a natural death, luckily with Generation Z it is happening, as the upcoming Generation is Anti MSM and Anti Censorship.

They are all about "Core Values" a popular EVO reference.

The extinction of the libtard SJW Virtue Signaling culture is as I have written, My Mission.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 8th, 2019, 10:37 pm

Gish gallopers go! :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:VERY easy... you're bashing a new york post article without dealing with the content. Not bad lefty!

There is no content to deal with? That editorial make claims about the Times article that no other outlet has repeated. It is VERY easy... except for you apparently? Both articles aren't proof of guilt or innocence. If that's a win from where you stand ... run wid it?

The_Honourable wrote:Trump post it on twitter, i got it from a post on facebook. So I can't post an article that many agree and went viral?

Annnnd checkmate!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:You're trying to explain yet avoiding the key term "highly subjective".

Dude, most polls are subjective. There will never be a perfect representation of a population represented to make most polls like those scientific, because of over and undersampling. And even "scientific" polling isn't infallible and capable of inaccuracy? And we listen and quote them all the time.... and are for the most part, pretty reliable. So what's your point? Why should the site's methodology be totally ruled out? Except to deflect from the fact that the article you posted appears to not have fleshed out? :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:ED-like? Although I understand why he does cuss you, I will not go low because that would be your excuse to run.

You WOULD understand that line of thinking. It's not a coincidence. I don't agree. Getting to that state only proves there are other issues at play. Sorry man.

LOL!! Again, more evidence of just how delusional you are. Dude, we're having a political discussion on an online forum. Run from what? You and ED? What I will say is that typing to people like yourself and ED isn't exactly how I would choose to spend my brief spare time on tuner. It's Like that post where you basically tantrumed because I didn't address YOU personally. You seem to be here for validation/attention. Cool. I'm here for a few kicks and to call out BS where I see fit. That's it. Not here to get sucked in to a "career tuner" BS. You know, the fellas who's very lives and identity seems wrapped up in this? Run??? LOL!

The_Honourable wrote:Give it up? Oh you want me to stop challenging your views? You want me to give you your safe space to spout leftist nonsense? NO :lol:

Challenging? Safe space? Did you actually watch that video you posted? :lol:

The_Honourable wrote:You post a reuters article regurgitating the same thing from new york times? The fox news article (and video interview) is based on the assumption (key word) that the leak from "unnamed sources" (lol) came directly from Mueller's team. I also notice you didn't comment on the rest of the interview? You took a piece of it and felt you had a gotcha moment. Pitiful.

Exactly. Funny how things repeatedly go over that head of yours? The fact that reuters, BBC, Politico and other reputable outlets are staking their reputations and going with the story must mean they're at least pretty confident of it's veracity? A story like that obviously started with a source, or sources usually reported by one outlet and other news outlets determine (with investigative reporting of their own) how reliable and accurate those sources are and stake their reputation running said story. Are mistakes and erroneous stories printed? Sure. They'll pay for that with their reputation, if that comes to light. Are you any stranger to posting something that turns out to be wrong? LOL! When Giuliani was making those claims on FOX, not ONCE was the claim challenged. No one even brought it up. Tell me, what would have been easier than for them to cite that article and just say the sources talking aren't Mueller's team? Or for an opportunist like Giuliani himself to dismiss the story as fake? Because if you seriously believe Giuliani isn't aware of whether the story is true or not, then you're really in the dark there, buddy? Thing is, no one on the outside can know exactly what's actually happening? Skepticism is fine, but I chose to post an article from a source I deemed reputable. Why all this flailing and beatup? You're acting like Trump's guilt or innocence is hinged on an article? Calm down.

Unnamed sources? Like these?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-t ... 2f471e5bd3

I don't recall you calling those out? Now all of a sudden you're offended? Again, only time will tell, who was right here. Unless you've got Mueller on the phone?

And then there the pièce de résistance, where JUST like your Comrade ED, you run to post some random right-wing talking head, to help you out, when running out of rope. Worse still is that the video doesn't do that at all. The video clearly covers longstanding policy directives of past administrations. And all THAT does is prove that right wing rhetoric that the left wants "open borders" is complete moot. Well done. Lefty this, lefty that, then posts a video of the left contradicting everything you claimed they were about. Anyways, the Trump change in policy directives are partially covered in that post I asked you to reread (I'm not retyping sh!t because your head hard) and some of it here...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... docs2.html

That was a leaked DHS memo, released in the midst of the Trump administration, the DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and even Trump himself, LYING to the public about knowledge of the contents of the memo. Enjoy.
Last edited by shogun on April 9th, 2019, 5:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 8th, 2019, 10:52 pm

I does try my best not to call the man shocunt eh but sometimes I does have no choice, his left wing propaganda is even worse than the young turds

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 8th, 2019, 11:13 pm

I wear any name an "ED" would use to describe me, as a badge of honour. Trust me, degenerate. You are a craven partisan lunatic through and through. Poort ED. :(

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 8th, 2019, 11:27 pm

Trump Supporter Charged With Threatening to Kill Rep. Ilhan Omar

A 55-year-old man from upstate New York has been charged with threatening to kill Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar. Patrick Carlineo, of Addison, N.Y., allegedly made the threat during a call to the Democrat’s office in Washington, D.C. on March 21. “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her, she’s a freaking terrorist. I’ll put a bullet in her freaking skull,” Carlineo allegedly said, according to the court filing.

When authorities went to Carlineo’s home he seemed to know why the FBI wanted to speak to him. “He stated that he was a patriot, that he loves the President, and that he hates radical Muslims in our government,” notes the affidavit. He also said that Omar “supported Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, and that her election to Congress was illegitimate.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... lineo.html

Another right-wing loon. Go figure.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 9th, 2019, 1:29 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I does try my best not to call the man shocunt eh but sometimes I does have no choice, his left wing propaganda is even worse than the young turds

Yeah but ED, cussing him is not the way to respond. Once logic goes out the window and you become emotional, he wins the argument even though most of it is him attempting to sound intelligent. You put your point of view together with your reasoning and sources when needed. You realize that I have him busy before he goes to bed or to work? I posted an article and off he goes. Of course he is going to lol emoji, downplay and rant below because I’m sensing he is one of those who wants to have the last word. Not going to give it to him because he's proving me right every post :lol:

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 9th, 2019, 1:50 am

Or, we could always go with your typical claiming "logic" accusations of "emotional" while conveniently navigating around holes in your argument/counter-arguments, and exposing yourself and your whole MO, because throwing everything at the wall still got you nowhere?

Now, after you were just enabling him have seemingly been reduced to pandering/running to ED for comfort. LOL!!! Together at last. Fitting.

Sorry though, I hogged that projectioning "last comment" nonsense, for simply responding to your "challenges?"

But, you were saying? :lol:

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » April 9th, 2019, 2:53 am

Shocnut vs erectile dysfunction.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 9th, 2019, 5:35 am

Lol. Says the skid mark that was amused and jokingly quipping at innocent New Zealand Muslims being slaughtered by a lunatic.

This place sweet.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 9th, 2019, 10:44 am

shogun wrote:Or, we could always go with your typical claiming "logic" accusations of "emotional" while conveniently navigating around holes in your argument/counter-arguments, and exposing yourself and your whole MO, because throwing everything at the wall still got you nowhere?

Now, after you were just enabling him have seemingly been reduced to pandering/running to ED for comfort. LOL!!! Together at last. Fitting.

Sorry though, I hogged that projectioning "last comment" nonsense, for simply responding to your "challenges?"

But, you were saying? :lol:

See ED? I rest my case. And because I responded, he's going to respond later tonight :lol:

There you go again lefty. You're postulating other's MO where yours is CLEARLY to spread leftist propaganda where in time it flies back into your face?

So you wake up to come here and post nothingness which is every morning and before you go to bed? At least your post is shorter this time, probably had the Morning Joe to watch to give you that morning hype and confidence.

No need to be sorry lefty, I enjoy this a lot. Well i'm glad on your attempts to challenges, well done *pats back*.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 9th, 2019, 10:49 am

Anyway... back on topic.

The Latest: Redacted Mueller report out ‘within a week’

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Attorney General William Barr’s testimony to Congress (all times local):

10:00 a.m.

Attorney General William Barr says he will release a redacted version of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on the Russia investigation within a week.

Barr is testifying before a House appropriations subcommittee Tuesday.

He says Mueller’s report will have portions redacted but they would be color-coded to indicate why the information could not be made public.

Mueller concluded his investigation in late March and submitted a nearly 400-page confidential report. Barr sent a letter to Congress with Mueller’s “principal conclusions.” Barr said Mueller was given the opportunity to review that letter but declined to do so.

Barr says grand jury information, details that could reveal confidential intelligence sources and information that would interfere with ongoing cases will be redacted.

Source: https://apnews.com/751b0cc2309d47b6969fe16966fc745c

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 9th, 2019, 2:32 pm

Dems want the whole unredacted report- mind you disclosing grand jury & classified info is a crime

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 9th, 2019, 6:21 pm

redmanjp wrote:Dems want the whole unredacted report- mind you disclosing grand jury & classified info is a crime
Mr. Barr could share grand jury information with Congress if a judge issues an order permitting it, as happened in 1974 during the Watergate scandal. But it is not clear whether the Trump administration’s Justice Department would consent or instead fight any request by lawmakers to see the grand jury material. Nor is it clear that such a ruling would extend to letting the public see that material.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/07/us/politics/barr-redactions-mueller-report.html

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 9th, 2019, 10:43 pm

Judge blocks Trump's wait-in-Mexico asylum policy

A federal judge ordered the Trump administration to stop its new policy of sending asylum-seekers who jumped the border back to Mexico to wait while their cases proceed, ruling Monday that the plan was likely illegal.

Known informally as the “wait-in-Mexico policy,” and officially as the Migrant Protection Protocols, the plan was a major part of the administration’s moves to try to stem the flow of immigrants crossing into the U.S. illegally.

Judge Richard Seeborg, an Obama appointee to the bench, said not only does the policy violate immigration law, but Mexico is so dangerous that making asylum-seekers wait there — even if they’re not from Mexico — is untenable.

Judge Seeborg said it may be possible to come up with a policy that would be legal, with sufficient safeguards, but the Trump administration’s version doesn’t cut it.

He gave the government until Friday to appeal, and then his ruling will take effect. Any appeal would go to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is the court President Trump regularly bashes, arguing it is biased against him.

Source: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... m-seekers/

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”