TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 10:06 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:An Islamic Terrorist from Morocco goes to Spain and drives his van into a crowd of innocent people murdering 13 and seriously injuring 100 some will never be able to walk again. Nobody says a word the liberal media headline reads "Van kills 13 people" while racist Trump blames Islam and open borders.

1 lunatic Nazi drives his car into a crowd of people murdering 1 person. Trump then condemned him and the Nazis while pointing out it had legit good people who came the day before and had acquired their permit to protest the taking down of a war memorial. Liberal media headline reads "Trump says Nazis are the best thing since sliced bread"

Journalism is dead.

Once again your kantness on display :? CNN/NBC/ABC had extensive coverage of the Barcelona terrorist incident, even up to the memorial service for the victims.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 20th, 2017, 11:48 am

De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:It's scotch free on a 6000 year old flat earth that has no global warming.

And intentional, don't forget :lol:
Self-racists like ED and Miktay are the most sickening kind. Imagine black people defending neo-Nazism, and white supremacy in 2017.

How do u know I am a racist?

Ketch yuh falling self...

It's in your posts :roll:
Do you even read them? No? Can't blame you.................

Ur making assumptions and casting aspersions.

And u haven't produced a shred of evidence 2 support ur accusation.

You're defending and supporting racism in post after post, and asking for proof that you're not racist? :roll:

Again. You need evidence to demonstrate a valid pov.

Where exactly am I defending and supporting racism?

I'm not getting into a shogun type fight with you where you're blatantly supporting racism and then asking for "evidence" when it is in almost every single post that you make. Do you expect me to read your posts to you? :?

Horse: u haven't shown anything concrete that could demonstrate that I am a racist.

Your accusation iz baseless. You talking stupidness.

But that is typical behavior from the liberal left.

Plenty ole talk. Plenty grandcharge.

No evidence.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 12:25 pm

^^Self racists get bold now that OrangePuppetClown in office.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 20th, 2017, 12:30 pm

Nobody is talking about their extensive coverage we are talking about their dishonesty

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 12:55 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Nobody is talking about their extensive coverage we are talking about their dishonesty

:? :? How exactly are they "dishonest?" Did someone make up Charlottesville? Didn't Orange Clown take all of two days and serious goading to talk sheit about the racism on open display there? Chump is a nasty unfit human being, who will always give the media fuel because he is a disaster as POTUS.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 20th, 2017, 1:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:^^Self racists get bold now that OrangePuppetClown in office.

Youve been caught in a bold faced lie. U accuse me of being racist. But u can't reproduce a single one of my posts that shows I am racist.

And instead of acting like an adult...and apologizing for your false accusation ...u continue to hurl childish insults at people.

But am not surprised. Thiz iz typical behavior from the lunatic left.

If u keep repeating lies do u think anyone will believe u? I don't think so.

You don't have any credibility.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Miktay wrote:

Youve been caught in a bold faced lie. U accuse me of being racist. But u can't reproduce a single one of my posts that shows I am racist.

And instead of acting like an adult...and apologizing for your false accusation ...u continue to hurl childish insults at people.

Don't get your white sheet in a knot pumpkin. Your posts and your stupid wannabe Conservative beliefs support and promote racism. The toughest part about it, is that you are a black Caribbean person and yet you are being racist to black Americans.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 20th, 2017, 3:49 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Don't get your white sheet in a knot pumpkin. Your posts and your stupid wannabe Conservative beliefs support and promote racism. The toughest part about it, is that you are a black Caribbean person and yet you are being racist to black Americans.

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

You know me? We've ever met?

How u know I am a black Caribbean person?

Whatever drugs yuh smoking must be some real good sh!t lol

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 4:20 pm

Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

I don't associate with black self-racists, so fortunately for me, we've never met

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 20th, 2017, 4:26 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

I don't associate with black self-racists, so fortunately for me, we've never met

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

Oooh, insulting memes. I knew that you were just a little b*tch under that fake Conservative, whiteness chasing façade.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 20th, 2017, 5:21 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

Oooh, insulting memes. I knew that you were just a little b*tch under that fake Conservative, whiteness chasing façade.

Ok crakhead...tek win.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 20th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Buhwhattherass iz thiz.

Ok crakhead...tek win.

Hope one day you are able to catch that elusive whiteness.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 20th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Meanwhile...

The Atlantic Claims Monday's Solar Eclipse Is Racist

Essayist professor says that the solar system has an "implicit bias" against African-Americans

Return your solar eclipse glasses and cancel your sun-watching parties, America. According to The Atlantic, Monday's predicted total solar eclipse is, it turns out, racist.

At first glance, the headline, "American Blackout" appears to be an attempt to one-up the Boston Globe, who claimed that the sun, dastardly conservative that it is, was biased towards Trump supporters, since the swath of the country that will witness 100% coverage, is made up, mainly, of counties that went for Trump in the 2016 election.

But no, the essay, penned, unsurprisingly, by a university professor — Alice Ristroph of Brooklyn Law School — insists that the solar system, which itself exhibits signs of "implicit bias," has it out for minorities.

More: http://www.dailywire.com/news/19956/atl ... ly-zanotti

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 21st, 2017, 10:07 am

De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Don't get your white sheet in a knot pumpkin. Your posts and your stupid wannabe Conservative beliefs support and promote racism. The toughest part about it, is that you are a black Caribbean person and yet you are being racist to black Americans.[/quote]

You assume that Miktay is 'black'
You then state that he should think/behave in a certain way BECAUSE he is black???

Whats more racist than expecting a certain mode of thinking/behavior from someone solely because of their skin color?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » August 21st, 2017, 11:02 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Don't get your white sheet in a knot pumpkin. Your posts and your stupid wannabe Conservative beliefs support and promote racism. The toughest part about it, is that you are a black Caribbean person and yet you are being racist to black Americans.[/quote]

You then state that he should think/behave in a certain way BECAUSE he is black???

Whats more racist than expecting a certain mode of thinking/behavior from someone solely because of their skin color?

Thanks for the pull up Redz. There are seriously deranged individuals posting on tuner nowadays.

And I dont want to be on any lunatics online hit list because I wrote something they didn't agree with. So am leaving thiz alone.

The best way to win an argument with a sociopath iz not to have it at all.

I fraid mad people. I done with that.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 21st, 2017, 11:12 am

The_Honourable wrote:Meanwhile...

The Atlantic Claims Monday's Solar Eclipse Is Racist

Essayist professor says that the solar system has an "implicit bias" against African-Americans

Return your solar eclipse glasses and cancel your sun-watching parties, America. According to The Atlantic, Monday's predicted total solar eclipse is, it turns out, racist.

At first glance, the headline, "American Blackout" appears to be an attempt to one-up the Boston Globe, who claimed that the sun, dastardly conservative that it is, was biased towards Trump supporters, since the swath of the country that will witness 100% coverage, is made up, mainly, of counties that went for Trump in the 2016 election.

But no, the essay, penned, unsurprisingly, by a university professor — Alice Ristroph of Brooklyn Law School — insists that the solar system, which itself exhibits signs of "implicit bias," has it out for minorities.

More: http://www.dailywire.com/news/19956/atl ... ly-zanotti

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

well wait till you see this one

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 21st, 2017, 5:39 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christopher Columbus monument in Baltimore smashed to combat ‘white supremacy’

A monument to Christopher Columbus that was over 200 years old was smashed with a sledgehammer Monday morning to combat a “culture of white supremacy.”

A YouTube channel titled “Popular Resistance” posted footage of men in hoodies destroying a monument to Columbus and his famous voyage in 1492. The individuals carried signs that read “Racism: Tear it down,” and “The future is racial and economic justice.”

More: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... e-smashed/

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 21st, 2017, 6:07 pm

So when they changing the capital city's name as well as that of a certain North western state??? Washington had slaves and wasn't entirely too kind to them. A lot of signatures on the constitution were slave owners as well.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 21st, 2017, 8:23 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Still trying Red Plastic Bag? :lol:
You get an "A' for persistence though

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 21st, 2017, 8:25 pm

Miktay wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Thanks for the pull up Redz. There are seriously deranged individuals posting on tuner nowadays.

And I dont want to be on any lunatics online hit list because I wrote something they didn't agree with. So am leaving thiz alone.

The best way to win an argument with a sociopath iz not to have it at all.

I fraid mad people. I done with that.

Yes run away and go burn a cross on some unsuspecting black person's lawn.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 22nd, 2017, 12:47 pm

LMFAO look Vox failed hard with this fake news video watch the like to dislike ratio and youtube comments on it and mind you those are liberals giving Vox an ass whopping for their fake news eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like I said in the past once Tucker replaced O Reilly it would be a lot worse for libtards since unlike O Reilly, Tucker is actually way more leftwing and liberal than O reilly ever could be. Notice the comments on the video, attacking Tucker for anything related to sex scandal or racism is no different than attacking Usain Bolt for doping/cheating simply because there is zero evidence for it.

So little do they know you can't pull fake news on Tucker you will only discredit yourself even more since Tucker is even a fan of Bill Maher.

Cutting and editing his clips doesn't make you smart it makes you dishonest, and you then get your ass handed to you in the comments and ratings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkQKVMYyPoM

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 24th, 2017, 12:45 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ESPN pulls voice from UVA game because his name is Robert Lee

In the wake of the events in Charlottesville, Va., ESPN decided to pull one of its announcers from calling a University of Virginia football game — because his name is Robert Lee.

Lee, an Asian-American sportscaster who started with the network in 2016, was moved to a different game “simply because of the coincidence of his name,” ESPN said, referencing the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

On Aug. 12, violence broke out at a protest from a white-nationalist group opposing the removal of a Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville.

More: http://nypost.com/2017/08/22/espn-pulls ... obert-lee/

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 25th, 2017, 9:30 pm

^ LOL look the insanity intensifies.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/ ... ayer-rally

So to stop a right wing rally, the left wing liberals plan on carrying their dogs to sheit everywhere, so much dog sheit they promise that it will bring diseases and the smell will be unbearable.

Not gonna lie I thought these people was dotish but never thought they were this nasty. They realize that it is their own people and children who will be affected by flies and diseases, right? all the right wingers have to do is postpone the event to another day and keep doing it until every libtard gets sick from diseases. Do they realize that they are the ones who will have to endure the filth?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » August 26th, 2017, 12:33 am

^^And the gumbumpers above are the ones that complain about media networks being bullsh!t, eh? Just look at the garbage they think is worthy of attention. :lol:

What happened to the thread topic fellas? They know perfectly well they can't say sh!t about all the "winning" happening under Trump. So, we're inundated with cherrypicked manure.

Nothing on Trump's 180° on Afghanistan fellas? Nothing?

Nothing about the "great uniter" and "deal maker" threatening his own party to shut down the government, if he doesn't get his wall funding? Still Nothing? Damn!

What about Trumps pardoning of fellow birther racist Joe Arpaio?

In 2011 a judge ordered Mr Arpaio and his officers to stop detaining Latino motorists solely on suspicion that they were in the US illegally because it violated their constitutional rights. But last month he was found guilty of contempt for intentionally defying that order. Nothing? At all?

Trump and his establishment Republican clan gut the EPA... so if Hurricane Harvey hits Texas and the Gulf coast, hopefully they can respond competently, with the clean up? When told about the Hurricane's path, Trump replied "good luck" and got on his plane. :lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
shogun wrote:I see the cherry-pickers busy picking cherries for Trump again. Nice.

It's Scot-free BTW.

It's scotch free on a 6000 year old flat earth that has no global warming.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2017, 6:04 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-staffe ... 44570.html

Trump Staffer Responsible For Finding Positive News Stories Resigns
HuffPost Rebecca Shapiro,HuffPost Fri, Aug 25 1:56 AM PDT

President Donald Trump’s administration parted ways with yet another staffer this week.

Politico reported Thursday that Andy Hemming resigned from his position as the White House communications team’s director of rapid response on Monday.

The 31-year-old former Republican National Committee staffer, who was profiled by Politico’s Annie Karni this month, was responsible for finding positive mainstream media news stories about the Trump administration and recirculating those reports to key reporters and talking heads. Hemming’s goal was to ultimately create more mainstream coverage about positive moments for the Trump administration on the very networks the president routinely bashes and refers to as “fake news,” according to Karni’s piece.

Every presidential administration has staffers dedicated to monitoring the press and pushing out stories related to favorable moments. But Trump’s relationship with the press and responses to news coverage is unprecedented. For instance, Vice News reported this month that the president receives a folder filled with positive news about himself twice a day ― a report previous presidents apparently did not receive.

Hemming’s role in the administration was a bizarre one, considering his boss regularly picks publicfeuds with journalists and mainstream news outlets he was required to target with positive stories.

Just this week, Trump spent a considerable amount of time trashing the media during his campaign rally in Phoenix a rant that resulted in the crowd chanting “CNN sucks.”

Hemming has not publicly commented on his exit, but a White House source told CNN that the decision to part ways was mutual.

The departure is the latest in a summer filled with staff shake-ups. In July, press secretary Sean Spicer resigned just before communications director Anthony Scaramucci was hired. Then Reince Priebus left his position as White House chief of staff, days before Scaramucci was shown to the door. Last week, Steve Bannon stepped down as White House chief strategist.

Meanwhile, several Trump administration advisers have parted ways with the president over his controversial response to a violent white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, this month.

This article originally appeared on HuffPost.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 26th, 2017, 12:34 pm

^ huffpost is like the Onion it is literal fake news please never post them as sources in future. Atleast CNN etc are right half the time, huff post is like a clock that got blew up by a grenade, its right none of the time.

Anyways youtube/google rolled out their new wave of censorship, clamping down on every last trace of Atheism and free speech in any shape or form. It is only a matter of time until they terminate the accounts of everyone Shogun loves and holds true to his heart.

Now I know what you are thinking, isn't the clamping down of atheism something usually done by maybe far right people? serious Jesus fanatics from the middle America perhaps?

Nope, sorry to disappoint but it is now exclusively a left wing attack on free speech. It is deemed racist and Islamophobic by liberals to attack religion. Therefore we must accept that religion is superior to science apparently, the left really has gone over the deep end now, you know you reach when you have to depend on Republican Christians of all people to uphold freespeech and science.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 26th, 2017, 12:39 pm

I love how ED conveniently doesn't address the topic but attacks the source, just like Chumpy Dumpy whose balls he seems to be eternally gargling.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 30th, 2017, 5:05 am

Wait till you hear what this girl has to say about liberals and the mainstream media trying to smear her.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 30th, 2017, 6:41 am

Info Wars? Really ED?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”