TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

All Things US Politics Related: Trump indicted.

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: All Things US Politics Related in a Trump run White House.

Postby shogun » November 8th, 2018, 12:31 am

^^Ent! :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 8th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Watch how Trump F()ck up this man nah :lol: :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 8th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Jim Acosta of CNN has his WH press pass revoked for physically assaulting a woman.

Trump was right to revoke his press pass

I am not sure why liberal news sites like The Guardian is defending the right of CNN's Jim Acosta to physically abuse a woman when they know damn well this actually took place and was real. Even the BBC video shows it happened exactly as you see it

Why is violence against women acceptable when it is done by a liberal news reporter?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 8th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Erectile D, you cyar be so dotish, you hadda be half of ah twin!
The LAST person on Earth to speak about treatment of people is Orange Cancer. CLEARLY, from that clip, there is NO assault, that was merely the pretext for Dictator Don to silence a CNN reporter.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 9th, 2018, 12:56 am

Looks like the clip was doctored by some right wing conspiracy theorist too. But that was the point, wasn't it? Take the attention away from the insanity and borderline maniacally agitated behavior of the Snowflake-In-Chief's performance, during that news conference and manufacture outrage somewhere else. Trump actually began pacing behind the podium.... like actually effing pacing! It was excruciating to watch. Trump's strategy seems to be to freak out, attack, play victim and bully others, because he doesn't want to answer questions. He's part authoritarian, part angry clown. Fortunately for the Trumpism movement they have convenient idiots like ED & Co to peddle bullsh!t for the Dear Leader. Funny as hell. There are some sad as fcuk tuners on here.

Make sure you're wearing a cycling helmet with that new bike ED. Any more damage to that area and you'll be promoting fake medical cures next to Trevor Sayers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 23441.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZ2jRZMLrg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 9th, 2018, 3:06 am

[quote="shogun"]Looks like the clip was doctored by some right wing conspiracy theorist too. But that was the point, wasn't it? Take the attention away from the insanity and borderline maniacally agitated behavior of the Snowflake-In-Chief's performance, during that news conference and manufacture outrage somewhere else. Trump actually began pacing behind the podium.... like actually effing pacing! It was excruciating to watch. Trump's strategy seems to be to freak out, attack, play victim and bully others, because he doesn't want to answer questions. He's part authoritarian, part angry clown. Fortunately for the Trumpism movement they have convenient idiots like ED & Co to peddle bullsh!t for the Dear Leader. Funny as hell. There are some sad as fcuk tuners on here.

Make sure you're wearing a cycling helmet with that new bike ED. Any more damage to that area and you'll be promoting fake medical cures next to Trevor Sayers.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 23441.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZ2jRZMLrg[/quote]
Imagine, the President of the US literally cringing away from being asked his views on immigration that he himself pushed more than the economy during the midterm elections. No wonder he admires Putin, Kim and Xi, they don't get that kind of aggressive questioning from their media.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 9th, 2018, 7:01 am

i think all sides doing what they should. trump taking a hard line against the foreign invaders, the reporters not giving him any breathing space, pressing him for his decisions, and he not taking it lying down. but, dont lie and say the reporter assaulted the lil mic girl.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

Imagine the chaos if the guy was conservative, antifa would be at his house instead of Carlson's.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 9th, 2018, 9:27 am

Lmao @ "chaos"

Chanting “racist scumbag" and ringing his doorbell? And it's not like ANY politicians on the left would condone even that, unlike Trump's constant encouragement of violent acts and personal demonization of Democratic leaders? I dunno I'd take doorbell abuse and harsh words over receiving a bomb in my mailbox or shot to death in a synagogue by known Trump/right wing acolytes any day. Just sayin' Well, unless it was a really nice doorbell?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 9th, 2018, 10:56 am

You may want to pick a side but I would never condone any of these excesses for any reason. There is no excuse for being an a$$hole.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 9th, 2018, 3:45 pm

shogun wrote:Lmao @ "chaos"

Chanting “racist scumbag" and ringing his doorbell? And it's not like ANY politicians on the left would condone even that, unlike Trump's constant encouragement of violent acts and personal demonization of Democratic leaders? I dunno I'd take doorbell abuse and harsh words over receiving a bomb in my mailbox or shot to death in a synagogue by known Trump/right wing acolytes any day. Just sayin' Well, unless it was a really nice doorbell?

I know it's a thing for libs to get triggered at any faint reference that brings up their mob mentality but you still missed the point. Both sides are hypocrites that selectively choose what to criticize or discredit depending on political affiliation. No different from UNC and PNM sheep.
I guess when a pnm voter guns down a family, we should blame rowley since hinds say, 'kill dem dead"? Maybe the unc supporters who criticize him of inciting violence are just outright idiots or making mountains out of molehills. Maybe a combination of both...

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 9th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Funny how the liberal media claims the video is doctored when clearly it isn't, even in the original video you can clearly see him being an arsehole and hitting the woman in an attempt to keep the mic all to himself.

No different when liberal people hit or sexually harass women and are given a free pass.

De Phaggot and Shocunt are no different.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 9th, 2018, 6:22 pm

We can keep trying to debate this but people will typically see what they want to see.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 9th, 2018, 6:49 pm

adnj wrote:We can keep trying to debate this but people will typically see what they want to see.

Yeah but every single video even the one on the BBC shows the man hitting the woman when she tries to take the mic from him which BTW she was in the right.

There is no defending his behavior, there is no reason De Phaggot and Shocunt should be defending this. I don't care if you are a liberal this doesn't give you the right to assault women while being a big stupid arrogant child. The mic isn't his and he had his turn, other people are waiting their turn they should ah crack ah piece of 2x4 in he arse.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 9th, 2018, 7:51 pm

I saw it live. What you seem to have failed to see is what else he did in the video, altered or not.

A credentialed reporter was asking a question in a news conference. While the reporter was still speaking into the microphone, a female intern rose, reached in front of the reporter and grasped the microphone.

In the process of attempting to regain control of the microphone from the reporter, the intern touched the right hand of the reporter in which he held the microphone, while he was addressing the podium speaker.

The reporter pushed the intern away, turned and retained the microphone.

You saw the woman rightfully taking the microphone from the reporter.

I saw a case for simple battery when she "attempted to take an object in his possession in such a manner or circumstance that would cause distress or could cause distress" by the actions of the intern.

You seem to be very forcibly attempting to present a certain and single side of what has occurred. The existence of a single perspective in any conflict or dispute is seldom, if ever, true.

Although I respect your perspective, I believe it to be incomplete and therefore to be lacking a certain depth of reasoning and understanding. But I have little issue if another person either cannot, or simply chooses to not, see issues in a grander scheme.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
adnj wrote:We can keep trying to debate this but people will typically see what they want to see.

Yeah but every single video even the one on the BBC shows the man hitting the woman when she tries to take the mic from him which BTW she was in the right.

There is no defending his behavior. I don't care if you are a liberal this doesn't give you the right to assault women while being a big stupid arrogant child. The mic isn't his and he had his turn, other people are waiting their turn they should ah crack ah piece of 2x4 in he arse.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 9th, 2018, 8:00 pm

What is clear is that he assaulted a woman due to his arrogance and violent nature. He behaved like a 3 year old child going out of his way to create mischief and bacchanal he violated one of the major rules of journalism which is to not make yourself the news. He had his chance to ask his questions and he got his answer, time for other people to get a chance. You can try but there is noway to defend his actions, he isn't special and so he cannot be awarded special treatment.

If any of these sh!thongs were true journalists they would be asking questions like "why don't you provide free universal healthcare to everybody and why the US the richest country in the world cannot afford it but everybody else can" instead of sensationalist rubbish which they do constantly with Russia etc etc etc

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 9th, 2018, 8:21 pm

And now comes the next step in reasoning: maybe he was attempting to become the center of the story.

Now you have a correspondent that is more famous, a story of Trump losing his cool, a debate on whether the video was altered, and it all happened on camera.

I don't know you but I would guess that you were born in the Caribbean, have darker skin than Mitch McConnell and can't vote in US elections. But you still click on stories about a country that you don't live in. You are helping to drive up website traffic and ad revenues for Fox, CNN and even tuner. You are helping to generate worldwide revenue. That may be an important point.

The real story is that news outlets don't necessarily report the news but they do sell it. And if they can't find it, they'll make it. What we have been seeing seems planned and sometimes staged to me.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:What is clear is that he assaulted a woman due to his arrogance and violent nature. He behaved like a 3 year old child going out of his way to create mischief and bacchanal he violated one of the major rules of journalism which is to not make yourself the news. He had his chance to ask his questions and he got his answer, time for other people to get a chance. You can try but there is noway to defend his actions, he isn't special and so he cannot be awarded special treatment.

If any of these sh!thongs were true journalists they would be asking questions like "why don't you provide free universal healthcare to everybody and why the US the richest country in the world cannot afford it but everybody else can" instead of sensationalist rubbish which they do constantly with Russia etc etc etc

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 9th, 2018, 8:57 pm

I agree with you on that one, news outlets do make up news and sell it.

These days I only trust independent news journalists on youtube people like Jimmy Dore etc

Jimmy Dore is a progressive and he exposes the media for what they really are which is a bunch of lying hypocrites

if you haven't seen Jimmy Dore as yet you should check it out. People like Shocunt and De Phaggot usually attempt to discredit Jimmy Dore even though he is a real progressive. Which also exposes who some of these tuners are aswell. The fact that Shocunt continues to discredit Jimmy Dore honestly says a lot.

BTW I noticed you said I don't vote in US election but I click on their websites like CNN and drive up their traffic etc etc, but you seem to fail to realized how much of an effect the US has on the Caribbean and elsewhere. For example weed will not be legalized in Trinidad unless it is done in the US and this currently has a huge impact on our country. You shouldn't go around spreading this idea that nobody should care about what the US does.

If I was a right winger / nazi as showshit and de phaggot keeps saying then I would never be promoting Jimmy Dore as the most trusted name in news.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 9th, 2018, 11:40 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Funny how the liberal media claims the video is doctored when clearly it isn't, even in the original video you can clearly see him being an arsehole and hitting the woman in an attempt to keep the mic all to himself.

No different when liberal people hit or sexually harass women and are given a free pass.

De Phaggot and Shocunt are no different.

Pri*k Sweat, your eye seems to be in your arsehole again, not surprising when your pursuit of white tolee to gargle is being hampered. The intern clearly tries to grab the mic much too aggressively, whereby Acosta merely puts out his arm to block her. Where in the world is that defined as hitting?
Chumpy saw an opportunity to duck the questions and took it. He also saw an opportunity to silence Acosta and took it. Personally the question line was too aggressive for my taste, but American media is different.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 9th, 2018, 11:59 pm

Not sure anyone mentioned this in a previous post.

47 million Democrats voted in the midterms vs 34 million Republicans
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... tions.html

Electoral college all over again
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ority-rule
Democrats led Republicans by more than 12 million votes in Senate races, and yet still suffered losses on the night and failed to win a majority of seats in the chamber.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 10th, 2018, 6:52 am

“That’s a radically undemocratic principle, and it gives rise to what we see,” said David Golove, a professor at the New York University School of Law, “which is that the minority populations are going to have a disproportionate impact in the United States. That tends to mean conservatives have a disproportionate influence over the Senate.”

Because the Senate map changes every two years, experts said, it was also difficult to tabulate what a national vote might look like. Since more Democratic seats were up for re-election in 2018, some argued, it was not unexpected that the party secured more votes.

“The Senate is inherently anti-majoritarian,” said Erwin Chemerinsky, the dean of Berkeley Law at the University of California. “So it is not about the total vote, but votes in each state.”

Sound familiar? Either way, it's not a bug in the constitution, it's a feature that the framers of the constitution intended so those that live in the gigantic swath of red don't have their way of life dictated to them by the little slivers of blue in the corner.
As for gerrymandering, the legislative district that senators are competing for, are the states themselves. Who's redrawing the borders of say the state of Missouri to include more republican voters from Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, Illinois etc?.. lol

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 10th, 2018, 7:42 pm

About half of the US lives in just 10 states and those states tend to both Democrat and Republican.Image

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » November 11th, 2018, 6:21 pm

Why am I not surprised? turns out the video was never doctored to begin with. Not that it was hard to tell.....

My only guess as to why so many media outlets reported this fake news is because CNN decided to claim it was doctored because it came from PJW and everybody reposted the same story.

Even Buzzfeed says this is fake news

So Shocunt and De Phaggot are you both going to apologize for your stupidity?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 11th, 2018, 10:07 pm

Sadly, Erectile D was dotish and lame arsed before he got "doored" so he can't use that as an excuse. Where you see me saying anything about the video being doctored?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 12th, 2018, 12:27 pm

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 12th, 2018, 11:12 pm

meccalli wrote:I know it's a thing for libs to get triggered at any faint reference that brings up their mob mentality but you still missed the point.

LOL!!!

Just the way you opened your "argument" already sells out your whole bullsh!t mindset. Always funny to watch tuners assuming a pedagogical tone and hiding behind impartiality and above it all-ness, while fully displaying their partisan hackmanship, whataboutism and false equivalence. Nothing but conflation and hypocrisy. Serious facepalm for you there meccali.

Mob mentality? Some protesters with signs? Everyone knows that to right-wing sympathetic, victim-criers like yourself and master hysterics like Carlson himself, ANY protester with a sign and criticizing them, or their ideology is automatically "Antifa" or a mob. Every gathering of immigrants is a violent "Caravan" Anyone calling out their BS is "triggered." Was it effed up that they were there after dark? Sure, but not everyone critical of Trump's main enablers are the Bogeyman, or "Antifa." Unfortunate incidents like that are going to happen, but it wasn't that bad in the scheme of things. So, dial the right-wing rhetoric back a bit, man.

Read article below to find out the record number of people that taking to the streets. But yeah, they're all Antifa, right? :lol: Hell, there were tens of thousands of protesters who showed up in the UK holding signs and protesting Trump..... and he isn't even their President.... I suppose they were all Antifa as well? Must be. I mean, they protesting, so....

It's just more proof that authoritarian minded conservatives and Trump diciples can't stand dissent. If you're seriously comparing Carlson's situation with an innocent protesting woman being murdered by a Nazi at an Alt-Right/Nazi/White Nationalist rally and the President equivocating by by saying "there were good people on both sides" Or Trump telling the crowd at his rallies that "he will pay their lawyers fees" for assaulting anti-Trump members in the crowd, or even against the press" then you KNOW you're all effed up. Think it's some grand coincidence that all Trump's targets from the podium all received bombs in the mail from one of his most rabid supporters? UTFR with that BS. You're desperately reaching, for even attempting to apply obvious false equivalence to what's actually happening. Trumpists just doh get it eh? The guy is universally disliked and becoming more so every day, by his own actions and words. And the people who twist, spin, defend, enable and make excuses for him are becoming equally disliked by the watching public. Don't blame the left. Blame your own exceedingly low standards and bar lowering.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/04/06/ ... d-numbers/

meccalli wrote:I guess when a pnm voter guns down a family, we should blame rowley since hinds say, 'kill dem dead"? Maybe the unc supporters who criticize him of inciting violence are just outright idiots or making mountains out of molehills. Maybe a combination of both...

Bahahaha!!! What garbage is this, man?

CONTEXT meccali. In what context did Hinds mean this? Or are you saying most UNC supporters are too stupid to understand? What? because tanty Kams tell yuh orn the TV that it was meant literally, I'm supposed to accept that on it's face? Especially when we KNOW Kamla is no stranger to opportunistically twisting truth for political gain? Wait, weren't you just scolding others for being "sheep?" I have more faith in some UNC supporters than apparently you do? The fact that you're seriously comparing some pleb like Hinds (who is NOT the head of the party) saying something that is CLEARLY purposely being taken out of context for mileage to LITERAL inciteful comments by Trump... AND then the both situations not even being contextually the same, just proves how far some tuners are from common sense. Well done man.

BRB, Going to make a new beat-up thread because Manning once said "beat them in the East, beat them in the West" and I thought he meant politically. And you talking about people being triggered???? :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:So Shocunt and De Phaggot are you both going to apologize for your stupidity?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone's upset.

I said doctored Special ED.

Doctored: change the content or appearance of (a document or picture) in order to deceive; falsify.
"the reports could have been doctored"
synonyms: falsify, tamper with, tinker with, interfere with, manipulate, massage, rig, alter, change.

What? Daddy Trump and another of your YouTube boyfriends handing you opinions again and you running with it?

The tape was sped up right before Acosta's hand hit hers to make it look more aggressive. Ridiculous thing to do, but I guess there's no bottom to the desperation on the right. They didn't care when one of Trump's aides was found to be a wife beater. Hell, Trump even defended him after the fact.... repeatedly. Well, until he was forced because of public outcry to fired him, that is. Also, CLEARLY she shouldn't just be grabbing the mic out of someone else's hand like a maniac while they are trying to ask a question? But, he's the man in that situation.... so who cares about facts, right? The Trumpists knew that their only hope was to subvert attention away from that trainwreck of a press meeting. The worst part of all of this is that ED couldn't give a fraction of a sh!t about the woman that he's feigning concern for. No, ED the brain-damaged robot is just downloading/following his latest directives from his far-right overlords. Sorriest excuse for a human being.
Last edited by shogun on November 13th, 2018, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 13th, 2018, 6:04 am

shogun wrote:CONTEXT meccali. In what context did Hinds mean this? Or are you saying most UNC supporters are too stupid to understand? What? because tanty Kams tell yuh orn the TV that it was meant literally, I'm supposed to accept that on it's face?

Is basic english so hard, how is it possible to come up with this response unless you're so out of tune with the argument. I'm sure trump wants people to shoot up churches, synagogues and send bombs in the mail and I'm sure you heard him say encourage it just like unc supporters hear hinds or pnm hears moonilal's lead statement....

shogun wrote:Trump's constant encouragement of violent acts and personal demonization of Democratic leaders? I dunno I'd take doorbell abuse and harsh words over receiving a bomb in my mailbox or shot to death in a synagogue by known Trump/right wing acolytes any day. Just sayin'

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 13th, 2018, 6:37 am

meccalli wrote:Is basic english so hard, how is it possible to come up with this response unless you're so out of tune with the argument. I'm sure trump wants people to shoot up churches, synagogues and send bombs in the mail and I'm sure you heard him say encourage it just like unc supporters hear hinds or pnm hears moonilal's lead statement....

shogun wrote:Trump's constant encouragement of violent acts and personal demonization of Democratic leaders? I dunno I'd take doorbell abuse and harsh words over receiving a bomb in my mailbox or shot to death in a synagogue by known Trump/right wing acolytes any day. Just sayin'

I dunno, is it?

Because I just explained to you that both situations you were describing (and trying to equate to each other) are obviously not even close to being the same. I mean, it really couldn't be made any clearer. Or is this some weird face-saving exercise?

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » November 13th, 2018, 7:33 am

Save face? I'm not the one blaming a president for mass shootings. His so called 'acolytes' as you put them are conservatives who believe that the well being of the US is based on good relationships with Israel. (Blessing those who bless Israel)
Which is Ironic given the fact that those who preach antisemitic violence both in modernity and historically have always opposed Jews on the basis of their economic practices.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 14th, 2018, 3:29 am

Yuh in a mess meccali. :lol:

Acolyte (1) A person assisting a priest in a religious service or procession. (2) An assistant or follower.

There's a difference between directly blaming Trump himself and calling him out for his complete irresponsibility with his rhetoric and deliberate statements. Statements that have shown (at least in part) to have stoked the fire that lead to events that bear a more than coincidental correlation to his statements, whether from the podium, or any other public forum. There are degrees of complicity. Thing is, unlike "Fitzgerald Hinds" :lol: Trump is the leader of the Republican party and has tens of millions of rabid, almost cult-like followers/supporters, that hang on almost every word he utters and takes what he says as gospel, partly also because of his YEARS of being a well known, wealthy pop-culture celebrity. To that fact Trump has shown nothing but complete irresponsibility. The guy that mailed bombs to Democratic leaders AND CNN, literally had CNN in a gunsight and pictures of Hillary with captions of "lock her up" on his van. Sound familiar? And now more than a few videos of him at Trump rallies holding up signs with Trump's greatest hits and chanting along with the Dear Leader have emerged. If you're saying that you're not seeing the connection, then so be it. Thing is, even in the aftermath of the bombs being mailed AND the Synagogue shooting, Trump promised to "dial things UP" with regards to his rhetoric. So, let's see where that raised political temperature leads?

Left picks up another win in Arizona of ALL places??? How is that even possible? Can't get much redder than Arizona.

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/12/66721414 ... enate-seat

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”