bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Are These Real Guns or Toy Guns?

Postby bluefete » March 25th, 2016, 1:45 pm

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Are These Real Guns or Toy Guns?

Postby VII » March 25th, 2016, 2:13 pm

@ 0:27 the guy pulls he trigger repeatedly and that's impossible with an empty gun as the firing pin is re-cycled from the energy of the last shot,else you have to manually slide/rack for each trigger pull,maybe a nifty but harmless plastic replica/prop gun or pellet gun. Guy's an idiot all the same though.
Last edited by VII on March 25th, 2016, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 25th, 2016, 2:19 pm

There are allegedly many glocks with the full auto mod on the street tho

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 25th, 2016, 2:28 pm

steups...

daas
Shifting into 6th

Postby daas » March 25th, 2016, 2:30 pm

The solution is simple:

1) Find gun in question

2) Find OP

3) Pull trigger

cinco
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby cinco » March 25th, 2016, 2:37 pm

DESK POP

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 25th, 2016, 2:38 pm

VII wrote:@ 0:27 the guy pulls he trigger repeatedly and that's impossible with an empty gun as the firing pin is re-cycled from the energy of the last shot,else you have to manually slide/rack for each trigger pull,maybe a nifty but harmless plastic replica/prop gun or pellet gun. Guy's an idiot all the same though.

You're wrong though.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 25th, 2016, 2:39 pm

pugboy wrote:There are allegedly many glocks with the full auto mod on the street tho

The full auto works the same way it just bumps the firing pin but the energy from shot is needed for all that to happen,and also if your'e talking about full auto your'e talking about one trigger pull keeping your finger on trigger,not the repeated pulls like in the vid,I really believe that's a prop gun.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 25th, 2016, 2:39 pm

rollingstock wrote:
VII wrote:@ 0:27 the guy pulls he trigger repeatedly and that's impossible with an empty gun as the firing pin is re-cycled from the energy of the last shot,else you have to manually slide/rack for each trigger pull,maybe a nifty but harmless plastic replica/prop gun or pellet gun. Guy's an idiot all the same though.

You're wrong though.

No prob enlighten me,I am always open to learning.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 25th, 2016, 2:48 pm

VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're wrong though.

Not all firearms are designed the same, what is a normal operation for one may be abnormal for another model /brand.

And the firing pin is not recycled from the energy of the last shot, I'm not sure where you got that.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 25th, 2016, 2:58 pm

rollingstock wrote:
VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're wrong though.

Not all firearms are designed the same, what is a normal operation for one may be abnormal for another model /brand.

And the firing pin is not recycled from the energy of the last shot, I'm not sure where you got that.

Ok if you say so,but in reality all semi-auto small arms are designed with the same basic principle,the energy for actuation of multi-functions including firing pin and ejection comes from the last shot and the last shot only,that's why you must put the first shot in the breach by manually racking,there are no servos or electronic actuation,think about it for a second,in a semi-auto handgun you can't have a trigger pull independent of other functions including racking,firing and ejecting,it's impossible to even fathom,and if one wants to argue about all the modified Glocks etc one has to remember that those only require one pull and not multiple which would be defying the purpose of full auto anyway.
Last edited by VII on March 25th, 2016, 3:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » March 25th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Seems as if he had the safety on the first time when he tried to dry fire

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » March 25th, 2016, 3:28 pm

VII do some research, you're getting some of your points wrong. Dry firing a pistol is possible and is actually used for training purposes to teach proper trigger control and frowned upon by some enthusiasts.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » March 25th, 2016, 4:01 pm

Im sure the goon was using a snap cap.

jeepers
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Location: Still locating this location that when located it will appear as my location

Postby jeepers » March 25th, 2016, 4:11 pm

VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're wrong though.

Ok if you say so,but in reality all semi-auto small arms are designed with the same basic principle,the energy for actuation of multi-functions including firing pin and ejection comes from the last shot and the last shot only,that's why you must put the first shot in the breach by manually racking,there are no servos or electronic actuation,think about it for a second,in a semi-auto handgun you can't have a trigger pull independent of other functions including racking,firing and ejecting,it's impossible to even fathom,and if one wants to argue about all the modified Glocks etc one has to remember that those only require one pull and not multiple which would be defying the purpose of full auto anyway.

i think you are wrong bro. i saw dry firing repeatedly already wit semi automatic.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » March 25th, 2016, 11:09 pm

The energy from the last shot serves to pull back the hammer thereby putting the gun into single action mode, however it can be dry fired in double action mode without needing to rack the slide. Glocks work differently where the slide needs to be racked between trigger pulls. Gun in question appears to be a Beretta 92FS so it can be done.

pjfred
Trinituner Peong

Postby pjfred » March 26th, 2016, 12:32 am

Allyuh idiots don't respond to this tread please! The correct response warrants investigation.

lostboys crew
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby lostboys crew » March 26th, 2016, 7:23 am

Smh lol real dotish idiots gunman don't advertise they are armed.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » March 26th, 2016, 7:36 am

VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
VII wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

You're wrong though.

You are confusing this with trigger squeeze....you can pull the trigger and the hammer would snap without any rounds, some can even do this with the magazine out.....when you fire, the hammer is then "cocked" in the motion. Thus giving you a easier trigger pull....and ofc u must load a firearm before shooting....how else the bullet would get into the chamber?

Computerman
Riding on 18's

Postby Computerman » March 26th, 2016, 7:54 am

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 26th, 2016, 2:17 pm

What is MGS, and what are they supposed to be generating?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » March 26th, 2016, 2:42 pm

The retarded sheit these fellas do for cred

Hopefully a field of corn awaits these idiots

underground panel van
Riding on 13's

Postby underground panel van » March 26th, 2016, 6:55 pm

That's called blight snapping and yes its real many semiautomatic pistols with out a safety catch eg.the browning and 226 sig Sauer will operate in that mode. When it comes to extraction of spent shell the gas on the recoil action cause that it has nun to do with the firing pin.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » March 26th, 2016, 7:03 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:What is MGS, and what are they supposed to be generating?

apparenty mgs is the code

and they have to use the code to generate

TheOwnerPO
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby TheOwnerPO » March 27th, 2016, 11:47 am

probably a 3d-printed gun

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » March 27th, 2016, 1:15 pm

real or not you have to be a new level of stupid to post this sheit up

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”