Forums

2 Mil Mercedes-Maybach S-Class for PM

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: 2 Mil Mercedes-Maybach S-Class for PM

Postby 16 cycles » March 25th, 2017, 8:36 am

Would have to go to the SUV line in Porsche to get something similar to the s?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 25th, 2017, 9:32 am

While the Panamera is the full size sedan in the Porsche line up and has a lot of luxury features, the S is in a class by itself. Nothing comes close. It is the definition of class, safety and comfort. Trust me on this one.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 25th, 2017, 9:42 am

Noted...Tx

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 25th, 2017, 11:15 am

porsche-zoom.jpg

My vote still goes with the Panamera even tho the S class still has more space, plus Growley could jump in the front seat and take a lil touch once in a while.

A172
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby A172 » March 25th, 2017, 12:53 pm

rspann wrote:While the Panamera is the full size sedan in the Porsche line up and has a lot of luxury features, the S is in a class by itself. Nothing comes close. It is the definition of class, safety and comfort. Trust me on this one.

agreed
loved how it felt on our roads, amazing interior

perfect car for the PM

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 25th, 2017, 1:56 pm

drchaos wrote:porsche-zoom.jpg

My vote still goes with the Panamera even tho the S class still has more space, plus Growley could jump in the front seat and take a lil touch once in a while.

You feeling ok bruh? Imagine if Growley was riding around in a Porsche! :shock:

Make up yuh mind bruh..a Toyota or a Porsche!? :?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 25th, 2017, 2:48 pm

VII wrote:

Nah i geh ah lash on meh head yesterday and loose a few brain cells so now I see where you coming from.

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » March 25th, 2017, 7:39 pm

I wonder if there was a formal tender process with all dealers submitting bids to supply and maintain a vehicle for PM executive transport? Was Sterling Motors a discretionary choice or was it the best based a competitive bid process?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 25th, 2017, 7:48 pm

The Mercedes S-class is the choice of many countries, just look for official state cars on wiki. Since Sterling Services are the agents here, then as long as you choose the car,they automatically get the sale. It is an excellent choice for a state vehicle as I said before because of the handling and safety characteristics. The only thing I'm not sure if it's armored ,which it should be. The Crowns , both Prez and Pm ,were if I'm not mistaken. A Pullman was imported for the prez a few years ago, I wonder whatever became of it?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 25th, 2017, 9:08 pm

rspann wrote:The Mercedes S-class is the choice of many countries, just look for official state cars on wiki. Since Sterling Services are the agents here, then as long as you choose the car,they automatically get the sale. It is an excellent choice for a state vehicle as I said before because of the handling and safety characteristics. The only thing I'm not sure if it's armored ,which it should be. The Crowns , both Prez and Pm ,were if I'm not mistaken. A Pullman was imported for the prez a few years ago, I wonder whatever became of it?

Here I was hoping it was not .... Cause the smartest thing some stupid criminal/criminal organisation could do is to take him out or maybe we get lucky with a stray bullet. This would save the people of T&T ah whole set ah headache and maybe .... JUST MAYBE the new guy and his employees would actually start doing something about crime cause now they realize that they in the firing line like the rest of us.

P.S Smart and Stupid can be used interchangeably in the above post.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 25th, 2017, 9:19 pm

so what happen to range rovers ?
we know they were the bobol car of choice with the last govt
but like they got dropped like a hot potato

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 25th, 2017, 9:46 pm

I thought it was just that moron Anand Ramlogan who was into ranges?

Ranges to common for Rowley and his ego, every indian in Valsayn have one ...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 25th, 2017, 10:18 pm

[quote="pugboy"]so what happen to range rovers ?
we know they were the bobol car of choice with the last govt
but like they got dropped like a hot potato[/quote

If you drive a Range, you would drop it like a hot potato too. Read this quote.

All that allows the Range Rover to provide a drive that, despite its famed ‘command’ driving position, is able to rival its luxury saloon competition on the road. Inevitably it’ll give up to its mass before an S-Class or 7 Series in extreme situations, but in the real world the Range Rover competes on a level playing field - and demolishes such rivals on ploughed fields… 

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 25th, 2017, 10:25 pm

A state vehicle has to be driven in defensive mode sometimes, those SUV's can't really perform under those conditions. The ones entrusted with making the decision on which vehicle to buy, have a lot of factors to consider that eventually leads to their choice.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 25th, 2017, 10:47 pm

rspann wrote:A state vehicle has to be driven in defensive mode sometimes, those SUV's can't really perform under those conditions. The ones entrusted with making the decision on which vehicle to buy, have a lot of factors to consider that eventually leads to their choice.

Like you never see them prado's with blue strobes from the last admin on the highways?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 25th, 2017, 11:16 pm

That is when they bullying people on the road. If tables turn, they not going around any corner at high speed and staying on all four wheels. If you see the things I do with an S you not going to try it with a Prado.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 26th, 2017, 12:44 am

Prado is respectable on a moose test.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 26th, 2017, 7:25 am

Internet> real world experience and common sense

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 26th, 2017, 12:14 pm

rspann wrote:The Mercedes S-class is the choice of many countries, just look for official state cars on wiki. Since Sterling Services are the agents here, then as long as you choose the car,they automatically get the sale. It is an excellent choice for a state vehicle as I said before because of the handling and safety characteristics. The only thing I'm not sure if it's armored ,which it should be. The Crowns , both Prez and Pm ,were if I'm not mistaken. A Pullman was imported for the prez a few years ago, I wonder whatever became of it?

got flooded out when there was freak rains in the Maraval/St Anns area some years ago, and just not good again..prez daughter at the time once told me they did a real number on it and it can't work,it just not good again..

I'm certain dis fella name Spann in sahwah coulda do a better job..I guess we'll never see it again...may end up in a Nipdec warehouse..
Last edited by VII on March 26th, 2017, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 26th, 2017, 12:15 pm

drchaos wrote:
VII wrote:

Nah i geh ah lash on meh head yesterday and loose a few brain cells so now I see where you coming from.

Some of us jus need a good lash !! :D

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 26th, 2017, 2:13 pm

drchaos wrote:Prado is respectable on a moose test.

I never see a moose in Trinidad yet.

A172

Postby A172 » March 26th, 2017, 2:58 pm

lmaoooo

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 26th, 2017, 6:54 pm

VII wrote:
drchaos wrote:
VII wrote:

Some of us jus need a good lash !! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 26th, 2017, 6:55 pm

rspann wrote:
drchaos wrote:Prado is respectable on a moose test.

I never see a moose in Trinidad yet.

Like you never see Parliament in session?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 27th, 2017, 7:56 am

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:None cuz you woulda say he petty,and he selling it cuz it's a UNC car.
And he studying small ting and ignoring big stuff.
So scary musbe say fackAllyuh...I staying in the benzos
See your response to the Caroni Green termination.

But seriously though...this forex move to direct forex to MAnufacturing...where this leave automotive imports?

Thanks for telling me what I was thinking Uri Geller :roll: The point made is that Scarfy is hypocritical, inept, and stupid by running down little sheit while for the first time in 25- 35 years Methanol 1 and Methanol 2 are not producing. BILLIONS being lost on this, and Tarouba and PNM House and paintings costing additional millions, but closing down $2 and $3 agencies, while being scared to death to do something at PETROTRIN which is BILLIONS in debt.

You're welcome....im glad you agree that sometimes you need to be reminded of what you say....being so quick to point out other s hypocrisy,I thought you would be willing to accept your own...well demonstrated here.
Im glad you appreciate the heads up.

As for Methanol....if after 5 years of negotiations they have yet to come to an agreement...then something serious is wrong.And has been wrong from the start of Negotiations.If Methanol refuses to agree on price at a time of low NG prices...then what is really the truth?

For the record
They started working on Petrotrin early last year.
I surprised they didn't file a report with you.

What all dis methanol talk hadda do with the Benz?

Red Plastic Bag will justify ANYTHING done by this Government, and I do mean ANYTHING. His head so far up Scarfy, Arse -Wari and any PNM arse he could find that he has long ago lost the ability to discern sheit from shoe polish. A plant that has run continually for 35 YEARS, closes because they aren't being allowed to process their own gas to supply their needs, never mind that NGC is NOT supplying their required usage, and this imps talking about gas price negotiation. BILLIONS lost in revenue when the other plants close and this imps talking about is dem fault :roll:
Once again presuming to know what he does not have the slightest idea about, as if he has any inkling about how hard a decision to close down a plant is. But PNM say it is so, so he will swallow that sheit, and ask for seconds.

what this have to do with the PMs car???

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 27th, 2017, 10:19 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:None cuz you woulda say he petty,and he selling it cuz it's a UNC car.
And he studying small ting and ignoring big stuff.
So scary musbe say fackAllyuh...I staying in the benzos
See your response to the Caroni Green termination.

But seriously though...this forex move to direct forex to MAnufacturing...where this leave automotive imports?

Thanks for telling me what I was thinking Uri Geller :roll: The point made is that Scarfy is hypocritical, inept, and stupid by running down little sheit while for the first time in 25- 35 years Methanol 1 and Methanol 2 are not producing. BILLIONS being lost on this, and Tarouba and PNM House and paintings costing additional millions, but closing down $2 and $3 agencies, while being scared to death to do something at PETROTRIN which is BILLIONS in debt.

You're welcome....im glad you agree that sometimes you need to be reminded of what you say....being so quick to point out other s hypocrisy,I thought you would be willing to accept your own...well demonstrated here.
Im glad you appreciate the heads up.

As for Methanol....if after 5 years of negotiations they have yet to come to an agreement...then something serious is wrong.And has been wrong from the start of Negotiations.If Methanol refuses to agree on price at a time of low NG prices...then what is really the truth?

For the record
They started working on Petrotrin early last year.
I surprised they didn't file a report with you.

What all dis methanol talk hadda do with the Benz?

Red Plastic Bag will justify ANYTHING done by this Government, and I do mean ANYTHING. His head so far up Scarfy, Arse -Wari and any PNM arse he could find that he has long ago lost the ability to discern sheit from shoe polish. A plant that has run continually for 35 YEARS, closes because they aren't being allowed to process their own gas to supply their needs, never mind that NGC is NOT supplying their required usage, and this imps talking about gas price negotiation. BILLIONS lost in revenue when the other plants close and this imps talking about is dem fault :roll:
Once again presuming to know what he does not have the slightest idea about, as if he has any inkling about how hard a decision to close down a plant is. But PNM say it is so, so he will swallow that sheit, and ask for seconds.

what this have to do with the PMs car???

Its not methanol powered?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 29th, 2019, 8:07 am

How quickly we forget! and the population cant even afford a lil 1.8 because they losing too much revenue! what a selfish pile of degenerates we have as ministers

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » May 29th, 2019, 8:29 am

Ben_spanna wrote:How quickly we forget! and the population cant even afford a lil 1.8 because they losing too much revenue! what a selfish pile of degenerates we have as ministers

Agreed they should only be allowed to by cng or hybrid vehicles under 1600 cc
if umpaa lumpaa want the general public to drive this then it should be good enough for them also

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 29th, 2019, 8:33 am

dey done buy their Mustangy and C63's already.... supposedly also Laventlle MP call down some BIIG car too and also another minister have a 3 mill car either on the way or here already quietly!
mean while we only allowed to drive tiida and wingroad.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » May 29th, 2019, 9:11 am

Ben_spanna wrote:dey done buy their Mustangy and C63's already.... supposedly also Laventlle MP call down some BIIG car too and also another minister have a 3 mill car either on the way or here already quietly!
mean while we only allowed to drive tiida and wingroad.

If you’re driving a Tiida taxes or exemptions for ministers ain’t the issue bruh.
However I do disagree with the concept of engine tax by displacement and the hybrid cc limit.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”