Postby 16 cycles » March 20th, 2017, 7:23 am

correction noted

tx

VII
punchin NOS

Re: 2 Mil Mercedes-Maybach S-Class for PM

Postby VII » March 20th, 2017, 10:09 am

eliteauto wrote:
16 cycles wrote:Emperor of Japan roles in a Toyota Crown btw...

no he doesn't, he rolls in a Toyota Century Royal, whole different kettle of fish 5L V12 IYMC

And for all de tork nahs, cost:

$500,000.00 US

Lol leave them nah hahahahaa,...perspective seems to be a very rare commodity past the lighthouse ...nah is a still ah Royal Saloon because is ah Toyota,just like how the S-Class is a freaking Pullman/Maybach/King's Car..hahahaha

you certainly won't see the Century running taxi like the S-Class..
Last edited by VII on March 20th, 2017, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 20th, 2017, 10:22 am

drchaos wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
16 cycles wrote:Emperor of Japan roles in a Toyota Crown btw...

Scarfy>>> Emperor of Japan

He is ... Blind loyalty to the emperor of japan mostly ended after world war 2.
Its 2017 and you have men like VII saying his massa rowley is "worthy" of a million dollar vehicle.

Since I was a child in the 80's I knew the emperor's car was waaay different to dad's Royal Saloon,even the Jap PM's cars struck me as different,a couple older regular ones even made it over here...lol idiot...The emperor's car is waay more expensive than any stock Benz.!! He even has Rolls Royces as 'processional' cars in his fleet,he don't even sit in them,Rolls Royces,don't these people make their own cars btw!!??

Your'e the one blinded by self-hate not me,you rather applaud and brown nose old imperial relics,oligarchs and dictators than accept that our PM's office made a reasonable purchase of a good prestige car befitting of our highest office,is a stock Benz too good for a PM our country to be transported in? And if anything Rowley has disappointed me in many aspects but I'm not gonna come here and say the PM's office should not have such a car...and if you think it's 'your' money buy it well just visit the spotter's thread and see what else 'your' money buy and continues to..lol you guys tooo light...

Yet again you're argument is proven flawed flawed flawed...you operate without knowledge,you so readily accepted that the 'great' emperor had Crown Royal Saloons and anyone with a lil general knowledge just from maybe seeing a pic in the past etc would know those aren't just Crowns,you are very disingenuous and ready to hop on any idea supporting your agenda,typical of people with agendas..looool poor you,you not even worth it..

Ok so you didn't fall on your head as a baby,so what's your excuse? Agenda messin up your head bad,that's it..get a life bro...later.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 20th, 2017, 12:35 pm

Japan in a recession? Emperor Akihito asked Japanese to peel cassava, and tighten their belts?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 20th, 2017, 12:51 pm

Did Tata buy over BMW too? A country with a GDP per-capita of $1,400 and maybe the largest % poverty-population ratios,with slums bigger than Trinidad itself, and a car manufacturer to boot...you mean this sheit even happening in my half motherland too!!! And it seems 20x worse!! Shouldn't this money be invested in basic toilets so that people don't have to defecate in the gutters? Is Modi a Maharajah?? I mean even the van is a Benz ffs,couldn't find a suitable and almost free Tata,why isn't the whole fleet Tata,I mean it's the only vehicle that's equipped to actually fly hundreds of feet and land normel when in Indian police livery a seen on genuine Indian Tv! The irony.. :shock: ..

*Gotta call mom now!! That looks fiddy cents pimp!!

I wonder if maybe they set out certain criteria for the purchase and looked at different options and decided on these/ Hmmm just maybe,and who knows maybe a PM's office should be reasonably expected to have such vehicles?? Maybe..

And which one's the pimp baller in btw!? Goood one Modi,so they have to blow up two 7 series instead of one now..

And anyone wanta delve into India being a nuclear power and dis and dat etc go right ahead it will only further twist your logic and add no value to the lives of hundreds of millions of people living in the most deplorable conditions on earth..

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 20th, 2017, 5:08 pm

Man seriously comparing India and Japan to Trinidad and Tobago. to justify Scarfy having a S-Class Benz yes! This place really doesn't have a dull moment.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 20th, 2017, 5:32 pm

On world happiness day....Tuners talking abt cars in the ole talk section on 3ne2nr....Bess!!

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 20th, 2017, 6:06 pm

16 cycles wrote:On world happiness day....Tuners talking abt cars in the ole talk section on 3ne2nr....Bess!!

Some talking, others bitching like hen as usual.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 20th, 2017, 7:11 pm

All I need to say...not my prime minister. He is lavantille and beetham leader

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Kants still hiding behind shade throwing, lacking the ability to act like they have stones and tell you something directly to your face.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 20th, 2017, 9:55 pm

De Dragon wrote:Man seriously comparing India and Japan to Trinidad and Tobago. to justify Scarfy having a S-Class Benz yes! This place really doesn't have a dull moment.

On what criteria is it justified that their PM could have expensive cars and T&T can't ??? India's GDP is crap and they have the largest population living below the poverty line in the world,T&T's GDP per-capita is over 20 times India's...our PM office has one Benz..so tell me why can't I compare,what the Indians need big Euro sedans to drive around BIG India or sumn,T&T road to small ah wah?

Well over 50% of the Indian population defecates in unhygienic conditions and it's left intreated due to lack of basic basic infrastructure and amenities,corpses of human and animal carcasses are abandoned in the streets and rivers,women are being raped and abused like a religion,...how is it ok for them to purchase so many luxury cars for the PM's detail alone why people live in wholesale squalor,remember it's still only one PM? Do the Africans with the Benz, Rolls and Maybachs have the same justification as India or are they relegated to the same limitations as PNM Rowley? If anything India should sort out their basic filth management and basic hygiene problems before officials ride around in fleets of big European luxury cars,why not drive Indian cars?

Tell me why it's ok for India one of the poorest countries in the world (141st) and not T&T one of the wealthiest (36th) ? To please you??

Come good ok...

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 20th, 2017, 10:35 pm

VII wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Man seriously comparing India and Japan to Trinidad and Tobago. to justify Scarfy having a S-Class Benz yes! This place really doesn't have a dull moment.

On what criteria is it justified that their PM could have expensive cars and T&T can't ??? India's GDP is crap and they have the largest population living below the poverty line in the world,T&T's GDP per-capita is over 20 times India's...our PM office has one Benz..so tell me why can't I compare,what the Indians need big Euro sedans to drive around BIG India or sumn,T&T road to small ah wah?

Well over 50% of the Indian population defecates in unhygienic conditions and it's left intreated due to lack of basic basic infrastructure and amenities,corpses of human and animal carcasses are abandoned in the streets and rivers,women are being raped and abused like a religion,...how is it ok for them to purchase so many luxury cars for the PM's detail alone why people live in wholesale squalor,remember it's still only one PM? Do the Africans with the Benz, Rolls and Maybachs have the same justification as India or are they relegated to the same limitations as PNM Rowley? If anything India should sort out their basic filth management and basic hygiene problems before officials ride around in fleets of big European luxury cars,why not drive Indian cars?

Tell me why it's ok for India one of the poorest countries in the world (141st) and not T&T one of the wealthiest (36th) ? To please you??

Come good ok...

People who have been dropped on their heads as babies have issues with basic math. India GDP per capita is around 1500 usd and T&T is around 18000 usd. Only a dunce would calculate T&T having a GDP that is 20 times more than India.
Also a billion people paying taxes on 1500 usd works out to way more money than 1.3 million paying taxes on 18000.

Economies of scale my slow friend .... Look it up ... its a thing.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 21st, 2017, 7:12 am

drchaos wrote:
VII wrote:

Come good ok...

People who have been dropped on their heads as babies have issues with basic math. India GDP per capita is around 1500 usd and T&T is around 18000 usd. Only a dunce would calculate T&T having a GDP that is 20 times more than India.
Also a billion people paying taxes on 1500 usd works out to way more money than 1.3 million paying taxes on 18000.

if you want to throw around terms like economies of scale while being insulting and condescending at the very least have the sense to know what you're talking about, in determining the quantitative value of a cost you don't calculate in a vacuum ( simple math for a simple mind perhaps?). At the marco scale other factors come into play, more ppl paying lower tax vs less ppl paying higher tax, would also include the distributive per capita value of the income and the geographical cost of said distribution. That btw is a simple glossing over of the factors so your simple mind could comprehend. that btw also doesn't factor in a State vehicle procurement, dunno why so salty the PM has been using that Benz almost a year now, it was a recommended purchase before he assumed office had the PP won the PM office would have still purchased that vehicle.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 21st, 2017, 8:02 am

The PNMmite grossly oversimplified and I added some complexity that he would be able to understand. Talking bout distribution per capita would only confuse the poor chap even more.

Elite ... Why you and VII feel you need to keep mentioning that the PP could/would eventually have gotten this vehicle. This is a dumb argument. Whether Kams or keithos gets the vehicle it's bad for us. Both these parties screwing us and living lives of luxury while the rest of us having to deal with the state of the country. Why you feel the need to get chain up by PNM UNC pitting us all against each other. PNM gets the licks this rounds cause they in power.

In Manning days Colm only decided to attempt to fix the Price plaza traffic after he had to sit in traffic for 30 mins stuck in the same spot trying to come visit my dad.
If you demand that these people stop living their privileged lives and come down to earth like the rest of us they will get alot more done. Kamla did't give a sheit about traffic cause she was rolling in a fracking helicopter.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 21st, 2017, 8:48 am

My comment is not a PNM vs PP one. Just how you and others find the purchase opulent and I respect that there are persons like myself who understand the choice and have no issue with it regardless of which party was in power. The problem with some of allyuh is that Dr Rowley is the one in the car and your political partisanship demands that your criticise it. Reality is there are far more pressing issues facing the country that warrant criticizing the Government legitimately than this asinine nitpicking

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » March 21st, 2017, 10:14 am

eliteauto wrote:My comment is not a PNM vs PP one. Just how you and others find the purchase opulent and I respect that there are persons like myself who understand the choice and have no issue with it regardless of which party was in power. The problem with some of allyuh is that Dr Rowley is the one in the car and your political partisanship demands that your criticise it. Reality is there are far more pressing issues facing the country that warrant criticizing the Government legitimately than this asinine nitpicking

I have learnt that 'ole talk & more ole talk" facilitates conversational latitude which is not limited by rational thinking in all cases.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 21st, 2017, 11:02 am

Friends friends...lets not fight.

Is any govt working for you?
Is the little that they do meet and exceed your expectations?

Would you say that the govt manages tax payers dollars economically?

Point is...it dont matter if rowley want to roll in a Tiida or a Benz, yuh still not benefiting. Even IF rowley decided to go with something cheaper....then what? Where will the money saved be injected? - the same place it goes everytime which will lead you to the reason why the country is in this state.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » March 21st, 2017, 12:55 pm

drchaos wrote:
VII wrote:

Come good ok...

Economies of scale!? HAHAHAHAHAHA in this argument? ..yeah well ok theoretically it is cheaper for the PM's office to buy and run one big S-Class than 2 smaller cheaper cars! Now you get it!! Economies of scale cannot apply otherwise..lol what you mean the scale of poverty in India's economy? And there are different types of GDP calculations, nominal/per-capita etc..you trying to tell me that over a billion people in a trillion dollar economy has some economical advantage of 1.4 million in a $45 billion economy,economies of scale does not even factor here,unless you trying to say a PM in a larger country must have a larger car or some other new twisted reasoning,son your problem is clearly Rowley in the car,me I'm happy to see any T&T pm in it...

Oh before I go,'Economies of scale' !! lol..I would've thought the basic law of demand and supply of locally made Tatas would've trumped any other economical theory. Good thing about India and it's clear and proven,because of the population size one can become a billionaire from probably making and selling any basic product..it's a perfect situation for more and more class isolation and disparity in wealth which incidentally India also holds the record for....

Learn your basic economics better ok...right now your price going down with the never ending supply of wholesale misinformation, basic ignorance and twisted personal whims and fancies..

Bye now son.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 21st, 2017, 4:25 pm

MaxPower wrote:Friends friends...lets not fight.

Is any govt working for you?
Is the little that they do meet and exceed your expectations?

Would you say that the govt manages tax payers dollars economically?

Point is...it dont matter if rowley want to roll in a Tiida or a Benz, yuh still not benefiting. Even IF rowley decided to go with something cheaper....then what? Where will the money saved be injected? - the same place it goes everytime which will lead you to the reason why the country is in this state.

Sense .....

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 21st, 2017, 4:27 pm

VII wrote:
drchaos wrote:
VII wrote:

Come good ok...

Economies of scale!? HAHAHAHAHAHA in this argument? ..yeah well ok theoretically it is cheaper for the PM's office to buy and run one big S-Class than 2 smaller cheaper cars! Now you get it!! Economies of scale cannot apply otherwise..lol what you mean the scale of poverty in India's economy? And there are different types of GDP calculations, nominal/per-capita etc..you trying to tell me that over a billion people in a trillion dollar economy has some economical advantage of 1.4 million in a $45 billion economy,economies of scale does not even factor here,unless you trying to say a PM in a larger country must have a larger car or some other new twisted reasoning,son your problem is clearly Rowley in the car,me I'm happy to see any T&T pm in it...

Oh before I go,'Economies of scale' !! lol..I would've thought the basic law of demand and supply of locally made Tatas would've trumped any other economical theory. Good thing about India and it's clear and proven,because of the population size one can become a billionaire from probably making and selling any basic product..it's a perfect situation for more and more class isolation and disparity in wealth which incidentally India also holds the record for....

Learn your basic economics better ok...right now your price going down with the never ending supply of wholesale misinformation, basic ignorance and twisted personal whims and fancies..

Bye now son.

Still no response to failing at basic math ...

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 21st, 2017, 9:26 pm

Sad part about this, had kama done this purchase the press would have been giving hell. The hypocrisy

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 21st, 2017, 9:59 pm

eliteauto wrote:My comment is not a PNM vs PP one. Just how you and others find the purchase opulent and I respect that there are persons like myself who understand the choice and have no issue with it regardless of which party was in power. The problem with some of allyuh is that Dr Rowley is the one in the car and your political partisanship demands that your criticise it. Reality is there are far more pressing issues facing the country that warrant criticizing the Government legitimately than this asinine nitpicking

Kams woulda get it same speed, if this unwarranted purchase was done/approved/taken possession of under her tenure. Also, you really don't get to decide what is "nitpicking", asinine( in your opinion) or not. :wink:
"Tighten yuh belt" and "learn to peel cassava" tends to leave a bitter taste in your mouth when the person saying it, reasonably has not a single significant expense, including an expensive S-Class Benz, that is not covered by your tax dollars.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 21st, 2017, 9:59 pm

LoL all this victim cries still? Is the PM car. Is not Kams car or Growley car. Whoever wins, uses the car. Same with the Emperor house.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 21st, 2017, 10:25 pm

Morpheus wrote:LoL all this victim cries still? Is the PM car. Is not Kams car or Growley car. Whoever wins, uses the car. Same with the Emperor house.

Matters not who "owns"it, it is an unnecessary expense.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » March 21st, 2017, 10:28 pm

I agree it ain't absolutely necessary. But people acting like he buying it for his personal fleet. Like he going with it if he lose next elections.
Same with Manning and his castle. They ass have to leave it right there...

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 21st, 2017, 11:01 pm

Doh really matter if their asses have to leave it right there ... They not suffering for it, is the tax payers footing the bill.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 21st, 2017, 11:17 pm

VII wrote:

Come good ok...

Racist and uninformed :? You seem to have a pre-conceived notion about the Indian PM not being worthy of a high-end vehicle. Are you aware of how many domestic, and other terror groups exist in India? Do you know that India has had more than one Prime Minister assassinated? I don't take issue with Modi in his bullet/bomb proof Benz. As much as you're trying to make it about race, it isn't, Scarfy simply doesn't qualify.

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » March 22nd, 2017, 5:54 am

Just a contractual question concerning the purchase for someone to answer.

They said the car was ordered under the UNC administration. If under the PNM administration, they cancelled the order, what would the financial penalties be for the cancellation? Perhaps, in this case the supplier of the vehicle would have had a legitimate claim for loss of profit and overhead charges. And when you weigh having to pay these costs, in addition to the initial capital cost of a "lower priced" car suitable for a PM, you end up having to pay the same price as if you just bought the original car.

Something for you all to consider.

greggle71
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby greggle71 » March 22nd, 2017, 6:42 am

What is an appropriate vehicle for PM transport and what price point?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 22nd, 2017, 7:06 am

greggle71 wrote:What is an appropriate vehicle for PM transport and what price point?

Tiida on 20s apparently,!!!!!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”