Forums

Speed guns in effect in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Speed guns in effect in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby eliteauto » June 30th, 2016, 10:52 pm

everyone else does be more smart (not smarter eh more smart) until around 2-3 on a weekend morning when dey hear their door knocking. Suddenly day does get tchupid and dotish

drchaos
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Speed guns in effect in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby drchaos » June 30th, 2016, 10:53 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
Joshie23 wrote:
tourniquet wrote:if some people fretting now, wait till the other cameras get here and 40 and 50 km/h limits are enforced :lol:

:shock: This.. :? :(

I'll be buying lanate and drinking

Nah doh drink Lannate ... they could antidote that with atropine ...

Try Gramoxone ... and all your worries done.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » June 30th, 2016, 10:57 pm

eliteauto wrote:everyone else does be more smart (not smarter eh more smart) until around 2-3 on a weekend morning when dey hear their door knocking. Suddenly day does get tchupid and dotish

And what happens when de police reach and knock on the door and I not living there anymore ...

Which gives me time to call meh familee in CID and de the cousin in couva police station to pull some favors and squash the search.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 30th, 2016, 11:00 pm

see ent I tell you everyone more smart

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 30th, 2016, 11:14 pm

I'd lock up yuh famalee for pervading the course of justice.
Not the first time.

See how I care bout allyuh, it could be like a family reunion on Richmond Street.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » June 30th, 2016, 11:22 pm

rollingstock wrote:I'd lock up yuh famalee for pervading the course of justice.
Not the first time.

See how I care bout allyuh, it could be like a family reunion on Richmond Street.

Nah man ... I see plenty investigation get squash already ... I mean why would you even find out about it ...

Like the first ting dem highway patrol police go do is say "Ey we find out is Drchaos who was driving dangerously last night ... Leh we call that dat illiterate clerk rollingstock in the station and tell him just for kicks"! :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 30th, 2016, 11:36 pm

Yeah Dan, uh-huh. ;)

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » June 30th, 2016, 11:45 pm

It have no way rollingstock could find out who I is in RL right? In the pic his arm is thicker than his head ...

"quivers in a corner" .....

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 30th, 2016, 11:56 pm

Wtf!
Lmao :lol:

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 1st, 2016, 7:49 am

drchaos wrote:Still seems to be a large number of accidents on the road ways ... how come the police only focusing on road death statistics is this just smoke and mirrors? Where are the statistics for serious/critical injuries from road accidents?

There will always be accidents. Can't legislate against carelessness,human error and vehicle malfunction. Road death will be less because hopefully accidents are happening at lower speeds.

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » July 1st, 2016, 12:09 pm

Well I'm sure you will ALL agree, we have all seen Police PAtrol cars on the highway and vehicles blow past them in excess of 120kms and the police do absolutely NOTHING, its almost as if when they don't have a Speed gun they are unable to uphold the law.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 12:18 pm

j.o.e wrote:
drchaos wrote:Still seems to be a large number of accidents on the road ways ... how come the police only focusing on road death statistics is this just smoke and mirrors? Where are the statistics for serious/critical injuries from road accidents?

There will always be accidents. Can't legislate against carelessness,human error and vehicle malfunction. Road death will be less because hopefully accidents are happening at lower speeds.

Road deaths are not as bad as serious injuries to the public coffers ...

Road deaths don't cost the tax payers nearly as much and trying to fix up someone after a major accident.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 1st, 2016, 12:41 pm

drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

Road deaths don't cost the tax payers nearly as much and trying to fix up someone after a major accident.

What?

It is not a matter of one or the other, we want neither.

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » July 1st, 2016, 12:54 pm

Then there are the officers that thought that 4 o clock in RUSH hour traffic would be the perfect time to have a Road block in St Anns main road that backed up traffic round the savannah as far back as to QRC roundabout! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 3:01 pm

Habit7 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

What?

What yuh want and what does end up happening is two different tings boy Habit...

Slower speeds on the highway will probably result in less severe crashes so you end up with more severe injuries rather than deaths. I have the same scientific backing for my statement that them Arrive Alseep jokers have for their pie chart showing that 55% of accidents are caused by speed.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 3:02 pm

BRZ wrote:Then there are the officers that thought that 4 o clock in RUSH hour traffic would be the perfect time to have a Road block in St Anns main road that backed up traffic round the savannah as far back as to QRC roundabout! Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!

Ent they get their money? Why they still tormenting people?

Maybe they protesting the other 50%?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 1st, 2016, 3:05 pm

drchaos wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

What?

What yuh want and what does end up happening is two different tings boy Habit...

Slower speeds on the highway will probably result in less severe crashes so you end up with more severe injuries rather than deaths. I have the same scientific backing for my statement that them Arrive Alseep jokers have for their pie chart showing that 55% of accidents are caused by speed.

Well share your scientific backing, all I seeing so far is your opinion.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 1st, 2016, 3:05 pm

drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

So you prefer people die rather than get injured?Lower speed most likely will result in less deaths AND less injuries.
If you think people dying on the roads has no economic or social costs consider all the young talented, educated professionals we have lost and the probably hundreds of fatherless and/or motherless kids.
If the pros and cons of the speed limit enforcement are weighed out I'm pretty sure the pros win

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 3:05 pm

Exactly boy Habit ... exactly ....

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » July 1st, 2016, 3:06 pm

drchaos wrote:
j.o.e wrote:

So you prefer people die rather than get injured?Lower speed most likely will result in less deaths AND less injuries.
If you think people dying on the roads has no economic or social costs consider all the young talented, educated professionals we have lost and the probably hundreds of fatherless and/or motherless kids.
If the pros and cons of the speed limit enforcement are weighed out I'm pretty sure the pros win

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 4:00 pm

You realize I using that dumb argument to draw out a point about Arrive Alseep statistics with Habit right?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 1st, 2016, 4:09 pm

drchaos wrote:You realize I using that dumb argument to draw out a point about Arrive Alseep statistics with Habit right?

I agree your argument dumb but I am still not seeing your point neither your claimed scientific backing.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » July 1st, 2016, 5:36 pm

Not the first time.

I always thought it was perverting the course of justice, but I guess the police would know.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 5:50 pm

Habit7 wrote:
drchaos wrote:You realize I using that dumb argument to draw out a point about Arrive Alseep statistics with Habit right?

I agree your argument dumb but I am still not seeing your point neither your claimed scientific backing.

My statement has the same bogus "scientific" backing as arrive alseep has for their statistics on 55% of all accidents in T&T are caused by speeding.

Lard boy you making me spell it out for you.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 5:51 pm

kstt wrote:
Not the first time.

I always thought it was perverting the course of justice, but I guess the police would know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » July 1st, 2016, 6:16 pm

kstt wrote:
Not the first time.

Lol thanks for the correction. Using that swept to type thing in my phone so accept my errors.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 7:13 pm

You mean swype keyboard? I find it real accurate.

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » July 1st, 2016, 8:26 pm

Looks Like the speed guns are put away.....everyman speeding and bumper ing again on the highway. That slow 80 km phase didn't last long..

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » July 1st, 2016, 8:33 pm

Honestly I don't see much speeding. But then again, I on the CRH. Traffic in both directions.....

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » July 1st, 2016, 8:51 pm

I drive from St. Augustine to Chaguanas today between 100 to 120 KPH ... Sun was hot so Rollingstock would not have been out.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”