3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: Pokemon go

Postby nervewrecker » August 11th, 2016, 4:58 pm

I can't even get a username much less play

brickman
18 pounds of Boost

Postby brickman » August 11th, 2016, 6:16 pm

Playing since sunday but bored of it already,maybe the novelty has worn off on me.Rather buy a ds & play the game instead to be honest :?

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pokemon go

Postby Kronik » August 11th, 2016, 8:09 pm

stanis232 wrote:
Kronik wrote:My spoofer working, had to do it with Xposed framework, reach level 11 or 12, can't remember. Does mostly play in the evenings when I home though, data does ketch ass to keep up

Kronik, my GO app is saying failed to detect location, is your mock gps still working?

Yeah, mine working normal. Originally I just tried a normal fake gps app from playstore, but that does not work, I got failed to detect location. I never installed Xposed on my phone, and that's the way ppl get to do it, so I installed Xposed and followed the steps, and installed the fake gps and joystick module, works great since! Only issue is that after you move in the game, after a few seconds it says no GPS signal and you just have to jerk the joystick so it can send a new coordinate to the game like how gps updates every couple seconds.

I usually set my location at times square New York so the game always sees me based around that location. Prevents getting soft banned, that happened to me once, that's why I stick to a similar gps location. Shitload of pokestops and Pokemon there

tourniquet
punchin NOS

Postby tourniquet » August 11th, 2016, 8:13 pm

dunno much about this, but is seems to be getting a bunch of lard asses up and about, so I hope it lasts.

stanis232
Street 2NR

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pokemon go

Postby stanis232 » August 11th, 2016, 8:54 pm

Kronik wrote:
stanis232 wrote:
Kronik wrote:My spoofer working, had to do it with Xposed framework, reach level 11 or 12, can't remember. Does mostly play in the evenings when I home though, data does ketch ass to keep up

Kronik, my GO app is saying failed to detect location, is your mock gps still working?

Yeah, mine working normal. Originally I just tried a normal fake gps app from playstore, but that does not work, I got failed to detect location. I never installed Xposed on my phone, and that's the way ppl get to do it, so I installed Xposed and followed the steps, and installed the fake gps and joystick module, works great since! Only issue is that after you move in the game, after a few seconds it says no GPS signal and you just have to jerk the joystick so it can send a new coordinate to the game like how gps updates every couple seconds.

I usually set my location at times square New York so the game always sees me based around that location. Prevents getting soft banned, that happened to me once, that's why I stick to a similar gps location. Shitload of pokestops and Pokemon there

What kind of phone and Android you running on your phone? I running marshmallow on a one plus two

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pokemon go

Postby Kronik » August 11th, 2016, 9:09 pm

stanis232 wrote:
Kronik wrote:
stanis232 wrote:

What kind of phone and Android you running on your phone? I running marshmallow on a one plus two

Note 3 with a custom touchwiz rom. lollipop, version 5.0

stanis232
Street 2NR

Postby stanis232 » August 11th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Right. I need to root my own to use that

stanis232
Street 2NR

Postby stanis232 » August 11th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Right. I need to root my phone to get tru

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » August 11th, 2016, 9:35 pm

stanis232 wrote:Right. I need to root my phone to get tru

Thats true. without rooting and xposed it wont work

kyhamil
Sweet on this forum

Postby kyhamil » August 11th, 2016, 9:42 pm

Yall rel different, what lvl you reached with the gps spoofing? Amd screen shot how it work

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » August 12th, 2016, 12:05 am

Idt you needroot to use xposed modules.

DownesDigital
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby DownesDigital » August 12th, 2016, 12:34 am

I'm on level 17, using the lucky egg gets you far fast, hit uwi and town regular

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » August 12th, 2016, 3:36 pm

Allyuh fellas too serious. I make level 9, catch meh nenen to beat a gym in the mall. Before I even out of range of the gym I see somebody else already take it over. :(

That and I lost my last 26 balls and 2 raspberries on a raticate... Don't judge me, after the 10th pokeball sh!t got personal. It wasn't about being the best anymore.

stanis232
Street 2NR

Re: RE: Re: Pokemon go

Postby stanis232 » August 12th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Slartibartfast wrote:Allyuh fellas too serious. I make level 9, catch meh nenen to beat a gym in the mall. Before I even out of range of the gym I see somebody else already take it over. :(

That and I lost my last 26 balls and 2 raspberries on a raticate... Don't judge me, after the 10th pokeball sh!t got personal. It wasn't about being the best anymore.

Lol, I know what yuh mean bro. I'm level 15 now using lucky eggs and essence cause where I live, I eh getting sheit. Too far from pokestops and gym. When I get ah chance, I'll run up gulf and try ah ting

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » August 12th, 2016, 7:04 pm

ImageImage
This what I got so far
Game is getting a little on the boring repetitive side, esp cause there are hardly any pokestops here
I think maybe soon it'll be time for an update with new features, maybe one on one battles and stuff. They should make it a bit more like the old Pokemon games .-.

snypaz
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snypaz » August 12th, 2016, 8:04 pm

Level 20. Not spoofing. Struggling to keep gyms for more than 5mins.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 13th, 2016, 10:25 am

Gyms to hard to hold yes..longest I had for was 20 mins in maraval

greenlantern12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby greenlantern12 » August 13th, 2016, 10:46 am

I held the lighthouse in Pos for 45mins

shaneelal
Riding on 16's

Postby shaneelal » August 13th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Police warning for Pokemon players

Kevon Felmine
Published:
Saturday, August 13, 2016

Southern Division police are warning Pokemon trainers against venturing into parks and lonely areas late at nights, saying that they are making themselves a target for bandits.

A senior officer told the Guardian yesterday that San Fernando police have broken up several crowds of people searching for Pokemon since the Pokemon Go app became available in T&T last Wednesday. The officer said trainers have been coming out to Skinner Park’s secondary ground, the Southern Academy for Performing Arts and Palmiste Park around 11 pm and midnight, searching for Pokemon.

He said: “By doing this, you become a potential victim of crime. “People come out all hours of the night with their phones in their hands looking for these things. I agree that this is a free country, but they have to understand what is going on. Criminals are there and will be watching their expensive phones and waiting right there to rob them. Some people have phones that cost $5,000 and $6,000.

“It is the police who will have investigate these robberies and if they can’t provide proper information to us, we may not be able to solve it,” the officer said. Not only are they potential victims of crime, but players can also suffer road accidents.

He said he had witnessed people driving and being alerted that a Pokemon was available in the area and stopping suddenly without following proper driving regulations.

The Pokemon Go app allows users to create an avatar and using a map, locate Pokemon, creatures that exist virtually in the app. On the map, players can also find virtual

Pokestops which provide them with items, such as eggs, Pokeballs and potions. Pokestops are usually located at places of historical interest or houses of worship. There are also Pokemon gyms which serve as battle locations for virtual duels.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-08- ... on-players

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » August 13th, 2016, 1:27 pm

I found a dragonite on the highway sb before Claxton bay flyover.

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » August 13th, 2016, 4:21 pm

nick639 wrote:
baigan wrote:[img]
This what I got so far
Game is getting a little on the boring repetitive side, esp cause there are hardly any pokestops here
I think maybe soon it'll be time for an update with new features, maybe one on one battles and stuff. They should make it a bit more like the old Pokemon games .-.

Where u get the lapras and dragonite??

Got the lapras on south beach and the dragonite in aventura mall
I got the jolteon, dragonair and dratini in west mall

Are there any gyms down south other than the mall and near the park ?

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » August 13th, 2016, 4:35 pm

There is one on the promenade opp the hospital..Harris promenade

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 13th, 2016, 6:01 pm

I can confirm China garden has none.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RE: Re: Pokemon go

Postby gastly369 » August 14th, 2016, 1:06 am

nervewrecker wrote:I can confirm China garden has none.

Fak... :(

*Puts in reverse gear

stanis232
Street 2NR

Postby stanis232 » August 14th, 2016, 2:59 pm

There three gyms total going to point Fortin. 1 on entering point as two in central (Frisco junction and before)
Last edited by stanis232 on August 14th, 2016, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stanis232
Street 2NR

Postby stanis232 » August 14th, 2016, 2:59 pm

There three gyms total going to point Fortin. 1 on entering point as two in central (Frisco junction and before)

X-Axis
Trinituner Peong

Postby X-Axis » August 14th, 2016, 5:18 pm

Anyone found pokestops or gyms in Gasparillo?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 14th, 2016, 5:33 pm

Just ensure that ollour back broad for cutarse when ollour make accident while playing ollour lil game eh!

pyromaniax
Riding on 16's

Postby pyromaniax » August 15th, 2016, 10:17 am

All level 30+ accounts are being disabled for review to weed out the cheaters thank god

greenlantern12
3NE 2NR for life

Postby greenlantern12 » August 15th, 2016, 10:31 am

pyromaniax wrote:All level 30+ accounts are being disabled for review to weed out the cheaters thank god

Where u got this information

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”