Sat Maharaj - RIP

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Sat Maharaj - The only Troll without a keyboard

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 1:48 pm

eliteauto wrote:
88sins wrote:I still waiting for an answer on how you ID a PNM person or UNC person by sight eh
Ask zoomraider or de dragon

You can't label a UNC person by sight

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 23rd, 2019, 1:56 pm

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
88sins wrote:I still waiting for an answer on how you ID a PNM person or UNC person by sight eh

U remind me of Shirley who calls into them radio station. Anonymous, outta, timing and constant. U will go down in Trini folklore alongside Saucy Pau and the rest of characters this generation. It's a shame UML had poor cropping skills and out sheself while on hyper troll mode all those years ago.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 23rd, 2019, 2:05 pm

It was answered long ago but can't find it. It was the days when pioneer, rfari and dem fellas was on levels. Either it's buried deep in the old talk thread somewhere or it was removed.

It have clues in the sufferers ched and zoom was in his glee.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 23rd, 2019, 2:06 pm

Fact is, pnm stands for racism, and wear the armor of national pride, and anyone who calls them out is labelled as racist

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 2:58 pm

Blaze d Chalice wrote:Nice of you to dismiss all the facts and statistics, with "stop justifying segregation"
This is why people look at us like this.

mero wrote:Not that hard to call out sheit by ppl of your own race you know.. Nobody go disown yuh unless your parents/family and peers equally as dotish and ignorant as you

The way lots of east indos talk and refuse to call out BS done by other east indos you would swear they forced to abide by some "Indian code of honor"

Padna, you skipped over everything I said, which further concretes my point.

Do you not realise that I AM calling out "sheit by ppl of my own race?"
And do you not realise that Afros also have an Afro code of honor?

I wrote this in the previous comment but maybe you were trying to read too fast or just looking for specific trigger words.
See, this is why people of all races think so poorly of us 'black boys'
Instead of addressing the actual issue (eg. Find out what is the cause of all this racial violence, and try to come to a solution that would benefit both parties) some of us just try to deflect and beat around the bush and play the semantics game.

which is the same as "The way lots of east indos talk and refuse to call out BS done by other east indos..."

mero wrote:What was even the relevance of Sat mentioning Tobago on his religious programme other than to wild up ppl and make himself relevant and gather up equal ignorant grassroots injuns like many here to rally around him? He does this like clockwork at least twice a year and the sheep agree or pretend not to see.

I don't give a sheit about Sat. If Sat truly cared about the people, he would do this much more than twice a year.
I wasn't in Sat's studio or bedroom to know what was the relevance, but maybe the article was just brought to his attention?
It was available for all to see, but no one cared until Sat mentioned it.

Better question is what prompted Pemberton to write this article in March. Why that specific time?
Did someone in Tobago give she a 'bad drive' or she went to buy some callalloo and crab and didn't get any?
Hardly anyone watches Jagriti TV and most of jagriti viewers are old people who don't even know how to use these social media chit. These statements would have just been reduced to 'ole noise' had it not been shared.

mero wrote: You cannot generalize an entire population and call them rapists and thieves.

But it is ok for Pemberton to generalize an entire population and call them things like this. Ent?
I wonder what possible reason could it be that she is allowed (but not Sat) to say generalized statements like this about Tobagonians.
Funny how that works.

However Pemberton, who once headed the Department of History, UWI, St Augustine, observed dependability and diligence among the workforce in Tobago has eroded to the point where workers now had to be imported from Trinidad.

"Not that they are better, but the service from our workforce is decidedly poor and this is something we have to address. I mean, the island is going nowhere with no autonomy if you do not have a workforce that is reliable."

Pemberton said stories about lack of performance in Tobago abound.

People building houses, masons, shoemakers, dressmakers, well, don't try to build a house in Tobago and employ Tobago workmen. Just don't try. Everybody tells you, don't do it. <- Is she peddling divisiveness here? Is she telling people don't hire Tobagonians?

"So, we have a poor work ethic. We have undermined the reputation that we once had and we are asking for autonomy. How is that going to work if you can't serve your own self, what is going to happen to the island's business?"

I wonder how it would have turned out if Pemberton was a 'white meat' :shock:

Lol you could always spot an uneducated black youth, or who was only educated with BET and rap videos.

I hope Sat learns his lesson this time and keeps his mouth shut from now on.
He really didn't have to open his mouth on the robbery/rape. Tobago would sink into desolation on it's own.
Now when Tobago experiences a further decline in tourism because white tourists are specifically targeted for robbery and rape, guess who they will blame? That's right, Sat. Not the actual killing, robbing, raping pests, but the old senile fool who brought it up.

Like he eh know we in 2019 dawwwwggg and this racism thing is old news.

Finally somebody with some sense here. Fellas here so trying to be politically correct that they realistically wrong

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 23rd, 2019, 4:05 pm

Usually the one calling them out ARE racist too.. So they tend to be right, while getting the leeway to side step the issue.
matr1x wrote:Fact is, pnm stands for racism, and wear the armor of national pride, and anyone who calls them out is labelled as racist

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 4:12 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

It was answered long ago but can't find it. It was the days when pioneer, rfari and dem fellas was on levels. Either it's buried deep in the old talk thread somewhere or it was removed.

It have clues in the sufferers ched and zoom was in his glee.
Too many lazy tuners, let dem do some home work.

I fed up answer dat question, eleitauto should know better by now

Even Hazel Manning answer that question awhile back

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 4:16 pm

boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

U remind me of Shirley who calls into them radio station. Anonymous, outta, timing and constant. U will go down in Trini folklore alongside Saucy Pau and the rest of characters this generation. It's a shame UML had poor cropping skills and out sheself while on hyper troll mode all those years ago.
You have to be a Bajan

Only Bajans refer to BOXY as pum pum

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 23rd, 2019, 4:22 pm

zoom rader wrote:
boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

You have to be a Bajan

Only Bajans refer to BOXY as pum pum
K

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 23rd, 2019, 7:04 pm

I does really get some good laughs from certain people in dis forum.
but anyway, zr, et al, understand this

There are no PNM or UNC or NJAC or PP (or whatever the hell other political groups eventually develops) people. There's only people, and the only real, meaningful differences is that some are dumb enough to allow themselves to be divided by race, religion, politicians, and ignorance, and others don't entertain the usual pig scat spewed from the pit latrines located under those so called leaders noses.
Because regardless of what manure some people spout for fools to believe, that party card in yuh wallet can't buy diddly squat, and PLENTY ppl keep both PNM & UNC party cards together in the same slot in their wallet. Anyone that doubts me can prove me wrong. When next you hungry, go and flash your party card and see if the person selling you something to eat even offers you a 0.5% discount for you having it.

Ppl paying for a useless party card that has literally zero value even with and within the party that issued it. And even if they don't have the party card, some of these people swearing an unwavering allegiance to a group of people whose sole priority is to come up with new ways to secure their own interests at the expense of the same idiot that boasting "PNM/UNC till ah dead". When your party card starts gaining you access to these "political leaders" and their minions meetings where they discuss how else they can screw you and your party card and the rest of the population, please feel free to show us all how wrong I am.

end of rant
we return you now to your regularly scheduled nonsense :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 8:24 pm

88sins wrote:I does really get some good laughs from certain people in dis forum.
but anyway, zr, et al, understand this

There are no PNM or UNC or NJAC or PP (or whatever the hell other political groups eventually develops) people. There's only people, and the only real, meaningful differences is that some are dumb enough to allow themselves to be divided by race, religion, politicians, and ignorance, and others don't entertain the usual pig scat spewed from the pit latrines located under those so called leaders noses.
Because regardless of what manure some people spout for fools to believe, that party card in yuh wallet can't buy diddly squat, and PLENTY ppl keep both PNM & UNC party cards together in the same slot in their wallet. Anyone that doubts me can prove me wrong. When next you hungry, go and flash your party card and see if the person selling you something to eat even offers you a 0.5% discount for you having it.

Ppl paying for a useless party card that has literally zero value even with and within the party that issued it. And even if they don't have the party card, some of these people swearing an unwavering allegiance to a group of people whose sole priority is to come up with new ways to secure their own interests at the expense of the same idiot that boasting "PNM/UNC till ah dead". When your party card starts gaining you access to these "political leaders" and their minions meetings where they discuss how else they can screw you and your party card and the rest of the population, please feel free to show us all how wrong I am.

end of rant
we return you now to your regularly scheduled nonsense
Glad you got a good laugh.

Hope you read up on Gas Lighting

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 23rd, 2019, 8:44 pm

no need, those things tend to work on certain ppl. usually those with with a deep seated neuroses.
that, and gaslighting doesn't apply here, because I see no evidence that anyone here questioning their own mental and psychological competence.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 9:01 pm

88sins wrote:no need, those things tend to work on certain ppl. usually those with with a deep seated neuroses.
that, and gaslighting doesn't apply here, because I see no evidence that anyone here questioning their own mental and psychological competence.

Gas Lighting works ,

PNM say Sat is racist so it is true.

PNM say UNC theif out the money so it is true, just ask randol.

Alcoholics say they don't have a drinking problem so there is no need for them to question their own mental/psychological competence.

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 24th, 2019, 2:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 24th, 2019, 6:34 am

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:no need, those things tend to work on certain ppl. usually those with with a deep seated neuroses.

Gas Lighting works ,

Alcoholics say they don't have a drinking problem so there is no need for them to question their own mental/psychological competence.

zr, I got some sad news for you. Nothing you posted as an example there is an an actual example of gaslighting.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 24th, 2019, 6:56 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Gas Lighting works ,

zr, I got some sad news for you. Nothing you posted as an example there is an an actual example of gaslighting.
But PNM say Sat is racist and UNC theif out the money, so it must be true cause PNM told us so. We believe in PNM cause they are the only ones that know how to run the country.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... aslighting

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » April 24th, 2019, 4:51 pm

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Gas Lighting works ,

Lol

This is even more funny coming from somebody like you who believes that Sat is a PNM person.

#gaslighting

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 27th, 2019, 10:46 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jah bless Sat he's a real Rasta.

I'd love to see you call him that to his face & stick around to endure the response
He embraces all religions and Hinhus share almost the same beliefs as Rastas

Remember that the original dreadlocks and herb users came from India.

Ganja is a hundu word associated with the Ganga and the Gangees.

and that's all wonderful. But observe that I never said he'd have a issue with their religion.
The perception is that people, especially PNM ppl believe that Sat have a problem with other ppls religion and is a racist.

what is a PNM person? Simply by looking at an individual, can you point out what are the identifying features they have that proves they are a PNM person? Also, what is a UNC person? Can't you point one out by sight while they just standing up or sitting in a chair? zr, basically u trying to skate uphill on square wheels. Lemme know how that works out for you.

Now, as per your defense of Sat.
ppl tend to use their experiences and the experiences they observe or have heard of that others have had, to formulate their own opinions. If someone thinks Sat is racist they may very well have their own reasons for coming to that conclusion. You can say they wrong, but you can't prove they wrong for thinking he is what they think he is. You can also try to defend Sat and his comments all day long if you want, not a thing wrong with that. what you gonna find is that if ppl see Sat as a racist, it gonna be practically impossible to convince ppl that he's not ot that he didn't mean what they think he meant by his own comments. The only persons words and actions you truly can defend or justify or explain are your own. you have no definitive evidence that proves he's not what ppl think or know he is, or that he is what they think he is. Can't see what truly in ppl minds and hearts from a photo or video, these things are often staged to achieve an effect. it have images of me cooking calaloo, to see them one would think I eat calaloo, when in fact I can't stomach the sight or scent of it. Assumption is the mother of all forkups.

enhance your calm, leave ppl to their own minds, and don't take too much stock in ppl antics.

They look like Reddo, Tokesy, Zitty and elite. They tend to be deaf, dumb and blind (except when PNM in Opposition). They have JUHN Scarfy posters that they do aarti with, or worship if they are of the Christian persuasion. They also tend to have sheit leaking from their mouths, part of the constant diet of same that they are fed by Balisier House.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 27th, 2019, 2:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jah bless Sat he's a real Rasta.

I'd love to see you call him that to his face & stick around to endure the response
He embraces all religions and Hinhus share almost the same beliefs as Rastas

Remember that the original dreadlocks and herb users came from India.

Ganja is a hundu word associated with the Ganga and the Gangees.

and that's all wonderful. But observe that I never said he'd have a issue with their religion.
The perception is that people, especially PNM ppl believe that Sat have a problem with other ppls religion and is a racist.

what is a PNM person? Simply by looking at an individual, can you point out what are the identifying features they have that proves they are a PNM person? Also, what is a UNC person? Can't you point one out by sight while they just standing up or sitting in a chair? zr, basically u trying to skate uphill on square wheels. Lemme know how that works out for you.

Now, as per your defense of Sat.
ppl tend to use their experiences and the experiences they observe or have heard of that others have had, to formulate their own opinions. If someone thinks Sat is racist they may very well have their own reasons for coming to that conclusion. You can say they wrong, but you can't prove they wrong for thinking he is what they think he is. You can also try to defend Sat and his comments all day long if you want, not a thing wrong with that. what you gonna find is that if ppl see Sat as a racist, it gonna be practically impossible to convince ppl that he's not ot that he didn't mean what they think he meant by his own comments. The only persons words and actions you truly can defend or justify or explain are your own. you have no definitive evidence that proves he's not what ppl think or know he is, or that he is what they think he is. Can't see what truly in ppl minds and hearts from a photo or video, these things are often staged to achieve an effect. it have images of me cooking calaloo, to see them one would think I eat calaloo, when in fact I can't stomach the sight or scent of it. Assumption is the mother of all forkups.

enhance your calm, leave ppl to their own minds, and don't take too much stock in ppl antics.

They look like Reddo, Tokesy, Zitty and elite. They tend to be deaf, dumb and blind (except when PNM in Opposition). They have JUHN Scarfy posters that they do aarti with, or worship if they are of the Christian persuasion. They also tend to have sheit leaking from their mouths, part of the constant diet of same that they are fed by Balisier House.
Very good example.

They also have unruly aggressive behaviour which was described by Hazel Manning as wajang behaviour.

PNM people are easy to spot

toyota2nr
18 pounds of Boost

Postby toyota2nr » April 27th, 2019, 10:27 pm

People condemning Sat because it seems like the in thing to do. Still trying to find out what he said that was racist.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 27th, 2019, 11:45 pm

toyota2nr wrote:People condemning Sat because it seems like the in thing to do. Still trying to find out what he said that was racist.
When people speak the truth coming from another race it is viewed as racist.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 27th, 2019, 11:57 pm

rowley trolling tnt with sat

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 28th, 2019, 5:17 am

Plot twist: Rowley is Sat

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 28th, 2019, 7:01 am

Mind warp-
in reality Sat identifies as a PNM Afro Tobagonian Muslim.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 28th, 2019, 7:50 am

All this usless Sat talk and the AG continues with his rent scam

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 28th, 2019, 9:29 am

88sins wrote:Mind warp-
in reality Sat identifies as a PNM Afro Tobagonian Muslim.
Funny you should say that. Lots of folk belive that Sat is UNC alined. Sat could not care less who's in power, all he cares about is which party can advance his Hindu group. He plays the game for his peoples benefit. Beside UNC allowing him to build new schools, he probably gotten more support from PNM and that's only because PNM don't want to be seen as racist.
As Someone else stated Sat helped changed our weak discrimination laws and how we veiw treatment to hindus.
The man help made us be aware of discrimination. He did more for his Hindu group that any other party via schools and education. He shaped and won discrimination via the courts and that's why PNM is more carefull than ever before when dealing him.
When people view Sat they think Injuns, Sat could not care less about injuns. He only seeks his SMDS he could not care less about the PNM Hindu group and Muslims which are the money seeking groups and don't seek their people interest.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 10th, 2019, 3:43 am

boxy wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
boxy wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

Every time somebody talk the truth and nothing but the truth is police with no warrant .

And then lawyers start to make $$$.
Where did u get "no warrant" from?

Lawyers for Radio Jagriti said employees present during the raid, are claiming they weren't shown a warrant, and that a TTPS officer on camera told them that he needed legal advice before he showed them the warrant :?
K cool now look at the ttps media release that said a warrant was produced. Two sides of a story as per usual.

Una dia your Mami go smoke a lil weed mix up with tamarind bush for she loose joint and buckle walk

Police go cometh ..

Ask for the warrant or warranty ?

Is then and only then ..

Tu will understand that test standard cork ball could fit in places where sun will not rise Papi.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 13th, 2019, 7:17 pm

Sat got another visit today?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 13th, 2019, 8:09 pm

rspann wrote:Sat got another visit today?
Dey want to gee de lil old injun hart attack.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 19th, 2019, 9:44 am

PNM police at work, DPP did not have a clue what PNM police was doing so he takes himself out of the equation.

Sat shuts up PNM police and DPP back peddles .

Jah Bless this lil old injun as he runs circles around PNM

DIRECTOR of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Roger Gaspard,SC, has responded to Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha (SDMS) leader Satnarayan Maharaj, saying the police have not yet asked him to consent to any charges being laid against the religious leader under the Sedition Act.

As a result of Gaspard’s position, which was communicated to Maharaj’s lawyers by letter, the Maha Sabha’s lead counsel, Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj, has asked for their application seeking to join the DPP in the constitutional challenge to be adjourned so that they can reconsider their position.

Maharaj told Justice Frank Seepersad yesterday they may not proceed with their joinder application to make the DPP an interested party in the case.

Now that the DPP has responded, it is likely Maharaj’s lawyers will bring a separate action in which an injunction to prevent the laying of charges will be sought.

On Monday, Maharaj’s attorneys filed an application in the High Court seeking an injunction to prevent the DPP's laying any sedition charge. When the application came up for hearing by Seepersad, he raised “procedural concerns,” pointing out that Maharaj’s constitutional claim did not concern the DPP.

“For the court to entertain an application for a conservatory order (injunction), the DPP should be made a party,” the judge said.

“What concerns me is the process in relation to the DPP. The issues on the conservatory order application have no impact on the substantive action (the constitutional motion. The DPP was called on to make a decision and he has now done so…Isn’t it open to the claimants to deal with that in judicial review proceedings and include in that a conservatory order? From a procedural standpoint, there is uncertainty as to the efficacy to consider the Part 19 (joinder) application. His constitutional remit has nothing to do with the substantive action,” Seepersad said.

Senior Counsel Fyard Hosein, who represents the Attorney General, said the DPP’s letter added a new dimension to the issue, taking away the urgency element of the injunction. However, he made it clear he could not give an undertaking on behalf of the DPP.

There was no legal representative of the director at yesterday’s proceedings, although he had been served with the application for the injunction on Monday at 2 pm.

When it was his turn to speak, Maharaj told the judge he agreed with the court’s position, adding that his team took the decision to file the conservatory order and joinder applications “blindly,” since things were happening at the same time.

He asked for the new applications to be adjourned to give his side an opportunity to consider its position and Seepersad agreed to put the matter to July 8, when the constitutional motion will also come up for hearing.

On that day, a timetable for the trial of the constitutional challenge will be set and it is likely that the judge will entertain oral submissions in late November and early December, as he provided the lawyers with dates in those months when the court’s docket is clear.

In his letter, Gaspard told Maharaj’s lawyers their request for him to hold his hand on any prosecution of their client in relation to sedition charges “pre-supposes that there has been a determination by me that some offence has been committed” under the Section Act.

He told them that it was the police, not the Office of the DPP, who were investigating Maharaj and Central Broadcasting Services Ltd (CBSL) under the act.

“I am not aware of any determination being made by the police with respect to charges nor have I been asked by the police to consent to any proceedings against your client.

“In the circumstances, I consider that it would be improper to give any undertaking not to consent to the prosecution of your clients in advance of those events actually taking notwithstanding the purposes for which your undertaking is being sought,” Gaspard said in his letter.

Maharaj and CBSL –which runs Radio and TV Jaagriti – is challenging the lawfulness and constitutionality of certain provisions of the Sedition Act Chapter 11.04.

Monday’s filing of the injunction application came after police twice executed search warrants under Section 13 of the Sedition Act,searched the television and radio station and took audio-video footage of April 9 and 18.

After the latest search last week Thursday, Maharaj, on his Maha Sabha Strikes Back programme, alleged the police were acting on political instructions and claimed political harassment. He also said the searches of the station were an attack on the media.

Also representing Maharaj are attorneys Jagdeo Singh, Kiel Tacklalsingh, Dinesh Rambally, Stefan Ramkissoon and Kavita Roop-Boodoo. Appearing with Hosein for the AG yesterday was Josephina Baptiste-Mohammed.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”