boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Sat Maharaj - The only Troll without a keyboard

Postby boxy » April 22nd, 2019, 7:56 am

zoom rader wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
vaiostation wrote:https://www.facebook.com/CCNTV6/videos/397628960820032/
Gary like he cyah take de pressure.

Dominic make Gary sound like a real clown...

PNM will now go after Dominic
Just like the UNC went after Dominic during the State of Emergency?

https://youtu.be/3HIngmmaGbA

Dominic Kalipersad is a ruthless journalist who can quickly back you into a corner and let you know he run tings within his stratosphere. Like the man make a life decision after the coup when Abu Bakr had him hostage to never take sh!t from anyone.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 22nd, 2019, 8:51 am

boxy wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
vaiostation wrote:https://www.facebook.com/CCNTV6/videos/397628960820032/
Gary like he cyah take de pressure.

Dominic make Gary sound like a real clown...

PNM will now go after Dominic
Just like the UNC went after Dominic during the State of Emergency?

https://youtu.be/3HIngmmaGbA

Dominic Kalipersad is a ruthless journalist who can quickly back you into a corner and let you know he run tings within his stratosphere. Like the man make a life decision after the coup when Abu Bakr had him hostage to never take sh!t from anyone.
SOE was necessary for those thugs

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 22nd, 2019, 9:06 am

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jah bless Sat he's a real Rasta.

I'd love to see you call him that to his face & stick around to endure the response
He embraces all religions and Hinhus share almost the same beliefs as Rastas

Remember that the original dreadlocks and herb users came from India.

Ganja is a hundu word associated with the Ganga and the Gangees.

and that's all wonderful. But observe that I never said he'd have a issue with their religion.
The perception is that people, especially PNM ppl believe that Sat have a problem with other ppls religion and is a racist.

what is a PNM person? Simply by looking at an individual, can you point out what are the identifying features they have that proves they are a PNM person? Also, what is a UNC person? Can't you point one out by sight while they just standing up or sitting in a chair? zr, basically u trying to skate uphill on square wheels. Lemme know how that works out for you.

Now, as per your defense of Sat.
ppl tend to use their experiences and the experiences they observe or have heard of that others have had, to formulate their own opinions. If someone thinks Sat is racist they may very well have their own reasons for coming to that conclusion. You can say they wrong, but you can't prove they wrong for thinking he is what they think he is. You can also try to defend Sat and his comments all day long if you want, not a thing wrong with that. what you gonna find is that if ppl see Sat as a racist, it gonna be practically impossible to convince ppl that he's not ot that he didn't mean what they think he meant by his own comments. The only persons words and actions you truly can defend or justify or explain are your own. you have no definitive evidence that proves he's not what ppl think or know he is, or that he is what they think he is. Can't see what truly in ppl minds and hearts from a photo or video, these things are often staged to achieve an effect. it have images of me cooking calaloo, to see them one would think I eat calaloo, when in fact I can't stomach the sight or scent of it. Assumption is the mother of all forkups.

enhance your calm, leave ppl to their own minds, and don't take too much stock in ppl antics.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 22nd, 2019, 10:01 am

Simply put: Sat is a disgrace to the hindu community and by extension indian people...most of his supporters are south of the Caroni bridge and they make him out to be some big thing...He is no badase sagan maraj...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 22nd, 2019, 10:07 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Jah bless Sat he's a real Rasta.

I'd love to see you call him that to his face & stick around to endure the response
He embraces all religions and Hinhus share almost the same beliefs as Rastas

Remember that the original dreadlocks and herb users came from India.

Ganja is a hundu word associated with the Ganga and the Gangees.

and that's all wonderful. But observe that I never said he'd have a issue with their religion.
The perception is that people, especially PNM ppl believe that Sat have a problem with other ppls religion and is a racist.

what is a PNM person? Simply by looking at an individual, can you point out what are the identifying features they have that proves they are a PNM person? Also, what is a UNC person? Can't you point one out by sight while they just standing up or sitting in a chair? zr, basically u trying to skate uphill on square wheels. Lemme know how that works out for you.

Now, as per your defense of Sat.
ppl tend to use their experiences and the experiences they observe or have heard of that others have had, to formulate their own opinions. If someone thinks Sat is racist they may very well have their own reasons for coming to that conclusion. You can say they wrong, but you can't prove they wrong for thinking he is what they think he is. You can also try to defend Sat and his comments all day long if you want, not a thing wrong with that. what you gonna find is that if ppl see Sat as a racist, it gonna be practically impossible to convince ppl that he's not ot that he didn't mean what they think he meant by his own comments. The only persons words and actions you truly can defend or justify or explain are your own. you have no definitive evidence that proves he's not what ppl think or know he is, or that he is what they think he is. Can't see what truly in ppl minds and hearts from a photo or video, these things are often staged to achieve an effect. it have images of me cooking calaloo, to see them one would think I eat calaloo, when in fact I can't stomach the sight or scent of it. Assumption is the mother of all forkups.

enhance your calm, leave ppl to their own minds, and don't take too much stock in ppl antics.
Read up Gas Lighting, do some home work

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 22nd, 2019, 10:09 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Simply put: Sat is a disgrace to the hindu community and by extension indian people...most of his supporters are south of the Caroni bridge and they make him out to be some big thing...He is no badase sagan maraj...
Then Rowlee is a God

The Bamboo Online
3NE 2NR for life

Postby The Bamboo Online » April 22nd, 2019, 10:54 am

zoom rader wrote: Read up Gas Lighting, do some home work

We leave the phyco babble research for u to do. Its what you are paid to do sit in-front your computer all day looking for ways do to divide the population along race/party lines.

Both political parties Indian and African messed up in the past and still doing it now because we will not unite. our ancestors burnt down the red house once because water rates got hiked up why are we so chicken today? Then we got folks like zoomie who are paid to point fingers and try force us to choose sides instead of using their skills to incite the people to unite and push the politicians for real change. I am tired of seeing folks casting votes not on merit but based on if the political leader is the same race as you are.

Power to the people

xtech
punchin NOS

Postby xtech » April 22nd, 2019, 10:56 am

FB_IMG_1555939175391.jpg
FB_IMG_1555939175391.jpg (35.47 KiB) Viewed 3362 times

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 22nd, 2019, 11:01 am

The Bamboo Online wrote:
zoom rader wrote: Read up Gas Lighting, do some home work

We leave the phyco babble research for u to do. Its what you are paid to do sit in-front your computer all day looking for ways do to divide the population along race/party lines.

Both political parties Indian and African messed up in the past and still doing it now because we will not unite. our ancestors burnt down the red house once because water rates got hiked up why are we so chicken today? Then we got folks like zoomie who are paid to point fingers and try force us to choose sides instead of using their skills to incite the people to unite and push the politicians for real change. I am tired of seeing folks casting votes not on merit but based on if the political leader is the same race as you are.

Power to the people
A perfect example

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 8:59 am

If Black people equate accusations of being lazy to racism..Something clearly fall in some people garden

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 23rd, 2019, 9:32 am

For those that watch Jagriti why did Sat go after Tobagonians??

He typically goes after people when he has an axe to grind with them over a perceived slight or issue.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 23rd, 2019, 10:07 am

Rapists and thieves too? Or u miss that part of the video?
timelapse wrote:If Black people equate accusations of being lazy to racism..Something clearly fall in some people garden

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 10:33 am

mero wrote:Rapists and thieves too? Or u miss that part of the video?
timelapse wrote:If Black people equate accusations of being lazy to racism..Something clearly fall in some people garden

Thats a pretty big garden....

My point being , everything equates to being racist towards black people...
The man talk about Tobagonians..How is that remotely racist? Is Tobagonian a race? Does being Tobagonian equate to being black?

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » April 23rd, 2019, 10:37 am

timelapse wrote:

The man talk about Tobagonians..How is that remotely racist? Is Tobagonian a race? Does being Tobagonian equate to being black?

When he said they hunting white meat on the beach you thought he was talking about.....?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 10:43 am

So who doing the raping and stealing in Bago? I guess bago has an abundance of non afro folk

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 10:47 am

fireworks wrote:
timelapse wrote:

When he said they hunting white meat on the beach you thought he was talking about.....?

Which they does he refer to specifically?
And yes, Tobago has a very large amount of gigolos on the prowl. Pull your head out of the sand.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 10:48 am

Every blackman dream is a plow a snow bunny

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 11:15 am

Come on mego, don't act ignorant.
Every single time a tourist is attacked/killed/raped in Tobago, what is the race of the perpetrator?

Look at the Trinidad daily crime thread, which race is extremely overrepresented?

See, this is why people of all races think so poorly of us 'black boys'
Instead of addressing the actual issue (eg. Find out what is the cause of all this racial violence, and try to come to a solution that would benefit both parties) some of us just try to deflect and beat around the bush and play the semantics game.

Another thing, people keep bawling 'the government/media/etc is trying to divide us along racial lines."

So let me get this straight, the media, kamla/rowley/sat are the cause for racism, and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that one race being more uncivilised, violent, and dominating the robbery/murder/rape scene???

Here are some statistics for example:
USA 12% of the population, yet responsible for over 50% of murders.
UK https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7048801/race-knife-crime-truth-media-avoids/

And the list goes on.
When a black man climbs his way up the ladder and moves out of his chithole area, or country, all is well.
Then the stupid parasitic ones show up and act like they normally do, and gets the innocent black man painted with the same brush.
Because of statistics like these, people often equate "black" to stuff like 'animal' and 'uncivilised' and say that we simply cannot live as humans. But bandit will always protect bandit, which is why you hardly ever hear a black person speaking out about the issues. and then on the other side, an innocent black who is fedup and speaks out, will himself be shamed by his own community and accused of "trying to be white"

This is black culture in a nutshell. Don't mind this is an american video. We all know the vast majority of blacks worship black americans as their role models.
Notice how ignorant and uneducated the blacks are.
When told it is their culture, they laugh and mock Shapiro, but when he starts dropping the facts look at the reaction on black faces.

Come on mego, we better than that.
Stop adding the wrong type of fuel to the fire.
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on April 23rd, 2019, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » April 23rd, 2019, 11:18 am

timelapse wrote:
fireworks wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Which they does he refer to specifically?
And yes, Tobago has a very large amount of gigolos on the prowl. Pull your head out of the sand.

Lol I am not asking which they are he talking about or if tobago has an abundance gigolos I asked you what race is he calling white meat. Will give you a hint

Indian girls bring them home from queens all the time.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 11:22 am

fireworks wrote:Lol I am not asking which they are he talking about or if tobago has an abundance gigolos I asked you what race is he calling white meat. Will give you a hint

Probably the same one that Sparrow was referring to.

fireworks
Street 2NR

Postby fireworks » April 23rd, 2019, 11:31 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
fireworks wrote:Lol I am not asking which they are he talking about or if tobago has an abundance gigolos I asked you what race is he calling white meat. Will give you a hint

Yet everyone defending Sat saying he isn’t talking about any race.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2019, 11:31 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:

Is possibly chicken or pork .Sat is a vegetarian, so eating meat is wrong to him by religion.
The gentleman that Sparrow was referring to in the Congo probably had never eaten chicken or pork either

There was also a calypso called Whitey I believe. you don't see Caucasians getting their panties up in a bunch for it. Or my favourite Chinee parang. Had a chinese sang a song about Afros , it would have been racist, but not the other way around ent?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 11:37 am

Sat more important that the AG rent scam.

Meanwhile $$$ goes into AG bank account

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 11:51 am

fireworks wrote:
Blaze d Chalice wrote:

Yet everyone defending Sat saying he isn’t talking about any race.

Well why haven't the "white meat" community come out and say Sat is talking chit?
You grabbing straws there fireman.
Afro-Trinbagonians seem the most offended.
Why is that so, if he is talking about 'white meat' race?

Like I asked earlier: Every single time a tourist is attacked/killed/raped in Tobago, what is the race of the perpetrator?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 11:56 am

timelapse wrote:There was also a calypso called Whitey I believe. you don't see Caucasians getting their panties up in a bunch for it. Or my favourite Chinee parang. Had a chinese sang a song about Afros , it would have been racist, but not the other way around ent?

Padna, take some advice from a black person.
There is NO WAY a black person can be racist.
We have a permanent 'get out of jail card' called Slavery.
This grants us permission to do the most heinous crimes to other races, without being called racist.
Instead it is called "reparations"

If the races are switched and the black is the victim and non-black is the offender, ONLY THEN will it be considered racist.
The more you know.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 23rd, 2019, 12:03 pm

Idk who the fook are you but guess this flew way over your head. Stop justifying segration and sheit talk from an obvious old fart who grow up in a different world that can't die soon enough.

What was even the relevance of Sat mentioning Tobago on his religious programme other than to wild up ppl and make himself relevant and gather up equal ignorant grassroots injuns like many here to rally around him? He does this like clockwork at least twice a year and the sheep agree or pretend not to see.

You cannot generalize an entire population and call them rapists and thieves. Kinda funny how trini so laden with crime and rape from all sectors yet we find time to talk bout bago lol, bago way safer than here

But if a non Indo/"PNM person/priest on indo in Sats position came on his religious programme or such and said, all dey studying to do south of grand bazaar is scam ppl money, snort coke, trade dey chirren for cow and goat, beat and kill dey parents/siblings for land, kidnap venez to rape them and fck little girls and boys, who we gonna assume they talking about?

The way lots of east indos talk and refuse to call out BS done by other east indos you would swear they forced to abide by some "Indian code of honor"

Not that hard to call out sheit by ppl of your own race you know.. Nobody go disown yuh unless your parents/family and peers equally as dotish and ignorant as you
Blaze d Chalice wrote:

Every single time a tourist is attacked/killed/raped in Tobago, what is the race of the perpetrator?

Look at the Trinidad daily crime thread, which race is extremely overrepresented?

Instead of addressing the actual issue (eg. Find out what is the cause of all this racial violence, and try to come to a solution that would benefit both parties) some of us just try to deflect and beat around the bush and play the semantics game.

Another thing, people keep bawling 'the government/media/etc is trying to divide us along racial lines."

So let me get this straight, the media, kamla/rowley/sat are the cause for racism, and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that one race being more uncivilised, violent, and dominating the robbery/murder/rape scene???

And the list goes on.
When a black man climbs his way up the ladder and moves out of his chithole area, or country, all is well.
Then the stupid parasitic ones show up and act like they normally do, and gets the innocent black man painted with the same brush.
Because of statistics like these, people often equate "black" to stuff like 'animal' and 'uncivilised' and say that we simply cannot live as humans. But bandit will always protect bandit, which is why you hardly ever hear a black person speaking out about the issues. and then on the other side, an innocent black who is fedup and speaks out, will himself be shamed by his own community and accused of "trying to be white"

This is black culture in a nutshell. Don't mind this is an american video. We all know the vast majority of blacks worship black americans as their role models.
When told it is their culture, they laugh and mock Shapiro, but when he starts dropping the facts look at the reaction on black faces.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 23rd, 2019, 12:07 pm

mero wrote:Idk who the fook are you but guess this flew way over your head. Stop justifying segration and sheit talk from an obvious old fart who grow up in a different world that can't die soon enough.

What was even the relevance of Sat mentioning Tobago on his religious programme other than to wild up ppl and make himself relevant and gather up equal ignorant grassroots injuns like many here to rally around him? He does this like clockwork at least twice a year and the sheep agree or pretend not to see.

You cannot generalize an entire population and call them rapists and thieves. Kinda funny how trini so laden with crime and rape from all sectors yet we find time to talk bout bago lol, bago way safer than here

But if a non Indo/"PNM person/priest on indo in Sats position came on his religious programme or such and said, all dey studying to do south of grand bazaar is scam ppl money, snort coke, trade dey chirren for cow and goat, beat and kill dey parents/siblings for land, kidnap venez to rape them and fck little girls and boys, who we gonna assume they talking about?

The way lots of east indos talk and refuse to call out BS done by other east indos you would swear they forced to abide by some "Indian code of honor"

Not that hard to call out sheit by ppl of your own race you know.. Nobody go disown yuh unless your parents/family and peers equally as dotish and ignorant as you
Blaze d Chalice wrote:

And the list goes on.

Morgan Job and Skippy always talked about rampant incest in bago but very little is done about it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 23rd, 2019, 12:51 pm

I still waiting for an answer on how you ID a PNM person or UNC person by sight eh

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » April 23rd, 2019, 1:03 pm

88sins wrote:I still waiting for an answer on how you ID a PNM person or UNC person by sight eh
Ask zoomraider or de dragon

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 23rd, 2019, 1:18 pm

Nice of you to dismiss all the facts and statistics, with "stop justifying segregation"
This is why people look at us like this.

mero wrote:Not that hard to call out sheit by ppl of your own race you know.. Nobody go disown yuh unless your parents/family and peers equally as dotish and ignorant as you

Padna, you skipped over everything I said, which further concretes my point.

Do you not realise that I AM calling out "sheit by ppl of my own race?"
And do you not realise that Afros also have an Afro code of honor?

I wrote this in the previous comment but maybe you were trying to read too fast or just looking for specific trigger words.

which is the same as "The way lots of east indos talk and refuse to call out BS done by other east indos..."

mero wrote:What was even the relevance of Sat mentioning Tobago on his religious programme other than to wild up ppl and make himself relevant and gather up equal ignorant grassroots injuns like many here to rally around him? He does this like clockwork at least twice a year and the sheep agree or pretend not to see.

I don't give a sheit about Sat. If Sat truly cared about the people, he would do this much more than twice a year.
I wasn't in Sat's studio or bedroom to know what was the relevance, but maybe the article was just brought to his attention?
It was available for all to see, but no one cared until Sat mentioned it.

Better question is what prompted Pemberton to write this article in March. Why that specific time?
Did someone in Tobago give she a 'bad drive' or she went to buy some callalloo and crab and didn't get any?
Hardly anyone watches Jagriti TV and most of jagriti viewers are old people who don't even know how to use these social media chit. These statements would have just been reduced to 'ole noise' had it not been shared.

mero wrote: You cannot generalize an entire population and call them rapists and thieves.

But it is ok for Pemberton to generalize an entire population and call them things like this. Ent?
I wonder what possible reason could it be that she is allowed (but not Sat) to say generalized statements like this about Tobagonians.
Funny how that works.

However Pemberton, who once headed the Department of History, UWI, St Augustine, observed dependability and diligence among the workforce in Tobago has eroded to the point where workers now had to be imported from Trinidad.

"Not that they are better, but the service from our workforce is decidedly poor and this is something we have to address. I mean, the island is going nowhere with no autonomy if you do not have a workforce that is reliable."

Pemberton said stories about lack of performance in Tobago abound.

People building houses, masons, shoemakers, dressmakers, well, don't try to build a house in Tobago and employ Tobago workmen. Just don't try. Everybody tells you, don't do it. <- Is she peddling divisiveness here? Is she telling people don't hire Tobagonians?

"So, we have a poor work ethic. We have undermined the reputation that we once had and we are asking for autonomy. How is that going to work if you can't serve your own self, what is going to happen to the island's business?"

I wonder how it would have turned out if Pemberton was a 'white meat' :shock:

Lol you could always spot an uneducated black youth, or who was only educated with BET and rap videos.

I hope Sat learns his lesson this time and keeps his mouth shut from now on.
He really didn't have to open his mouth on the robbery/rape. Tobago would sink into desolation on it's own.
Now when Tobago experiences a further decline in tourism because white tourists are specifically targeted for robbery and rape, guess who they will blame? That's right, Sat. Not the actual killing, robbing, raping pests, but the old senile fool who brought it up.

Like he eh know we in 2019 dawwwwggg and this racism thing is old news.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”