Forums

MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

K_J_R
3NE 2NR for life

Re: MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

Postby K_J_R » July 20th, 2016, 6:14 pm

pugboy wrote:RadioShack is in chapter 11 so they prob let go the franchise hence name switch

I believe Porsche dealership is family

this is correct. detour and lifstyle ownd by the same ppl.

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: RE: Re: MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

Postby JF.K » July 20th, 2016, 7:28 pm

pugboy wrote:not too sure bout white Trinis, them is some of the cheapest folk
White Indian is the ones who flash spend

Sorry there... when I said "white trinis" I was really referring to those trinis who think they are white or think they are a class above the rest..

They are different from the Syrians who also think that they are Elite Whites who belong in the States...

Real "whites" don't really exist down here. If you see them, they just passing through.

With respect to a specific race;
It is not accurate to highlight one, with this trait. I see all races involved in this nonsense. The majority of the Trini Race better describes it.

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: RE: Re: MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

Postby Bezman » July 20th, 2016, 7:45 pm

JF.K wrote:
pugboy wrote:not too sure bout white Trinis, them is some of the cheapest folk
White Indian is the ones who flash spend

Sorry there... when I said "white trinis" I was really referring to those trinis who think they are white or think they are a class above the rest..

They are different from the Syrians who also think that they are Elite Whites who belong in the States...

Real "whites" don't really exist down here. If you see them, they just passing through.

With respect to a specific race;
It is not accurate to highlight one, with this trait. I see all races involved in this nonsense. The majority of the Trini Race better describes it.

wow lol... "Real "whites" don't really exist down here. If you see them, they just passing through. "

i would never forget a pizza delivery man asking my brother what he doing here in trinidad, when he responded that our family has been here since the 1700's he laugh and say "yeah right yankee boy"

i have friends and family who are caucasian and here for generations and consider themselves trini to d bone, and not german, irish, french, portugese or spanish etc

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » July 20th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Same here. Common question is "so how long you been living in Trinidad?"

JF.K
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

Postby JF.K » July 20th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Bezman wrote:i have friends and family who are caucasian and here for generations and consider themselves trini to d bone, and not german, irish, french, portugese or spanish etc

Well that's it eh... once they mix with us and here for some years they are almost no different from us.
But I hear yuh..

Bezman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MovieTowne evicting Detour to put Starbucks

Postby Bezman » July 20th, 2016, 8:16 pm

JF.K wrote:
Bezman wrote:i have friends and family who are caucasian and here for generations and consider themselves trini to d bone, and not german, irish, french, portugese or spanish etc

Well that's it eh... once they mix with us and here for some years they are almost no different from us.
But I hear yuh..

some are not mixed .. so they must just be passing through :lol:

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » July 20th, 2016, 9:48 pm

passed through the branch at westmall on saturday because they had stickers up saying 75% off.
sale not on some items, and some item prices were double and triple the prices at wizz.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”