this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

baigan
Riding on 16's

Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

Postby baigan » August 1st, 2016, 12:26 pm

VII wrote:
baigan wrote:
JD...... wrote:If someone lost 3 kg of product, you really think her brother/family will be typing this or laying low?
Sounds like some people have never heard of police renting guns out? why not rent drugs out as well?

Let your mind run free at the potential possibilities and that is how we feel.

And for those who think i cant see past the fact that she is my family, ive spent years working in South america, Africa etc. (oil worker) I have a good idea of how to judge character and capabilities, thus saying i will put my head on a block that she is innocent.
In cases like this where we don't know what we are up against it is nerve racking, and we are keeping quiet as all facts and occurrences will be forward in court.

And for the people that bring skin colour into to the mix, well i feel sorry for you. Anyone is capable of crime, bringing race into it is just confirming that you live by a us vs. them mentality and that is exactly what Trinidad needs to dissolve if the country wants to advance.

Happy Emancipation day.

It was only 3kgs?
How did they check that at 1.3 million .-.?
3 kgs ain't even worth 1.3 m tt when landed in the states .-. Maybe in Canada it might be

Dunno how they arrived at that but it's common knowledge that it's about 40 thousand pounds per kg landed in UK sometimes more..

That completely flew over my head haha

I kept thinking 'wholesale' local price lol

Advertisement
rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

Postby rspann » August 1st, 2016, 12:28 pm

Renting out drugs? Whaaaat? How would that work? I can't see anyone using 3 kg to frame somebody, but I could see a boyfriend leaving it there and she didn't know, but she better talk if is not hers. Even if it belongs to a relative.

ruffrider27
Riding on 16's

Postby ruffrider27 » August 1st, 2016, 12:35 pm

only drugs in my house now is advil pain/sinus and i know how it reach there .

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:41 pm

rspann wrote:Renting out drugs? Whaaaat? How would that work? I can't see anyone using 3 kg to frame somebody, but I could see a boyfriend leaving it there and she didn't know, but she better talk if is not hers. Even if it belongs to a relative.

Yep if not her someone very close..

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:42 pm

ruffrider27 wrote:only drugs in my house now is advil pain/sinus and i know how it reach there .

Simple as that.

VII
18 pounds of Boost

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:45 pm

baigan wrote:
VII wrote:
baigan wrote:
JD...... wrote:If someone lost 3 kg of product, you really think her brother/family will be typing this or laying low?
Sounds like some people have never heard of police renting guns out? why not rent drugs out as well?

And for those who think i cant see past the fact that she is my family, ive spent years working in South america, Africa etc. (oil worker) I have a good idea of how to judge character and capabilities, thus saying i will put my head on a block that she is innocent.
In cases like this where we don't know what we are up against it is nerve racking, and we are keeping quiet as all facts and occurrences will be forward in court.

And for the people that bring skin colour into to the mix, well i feel sorry for you. Anyone is capable of crime, bringing race into it is just confirming that you live by a us vs. them mentality and that is exactly what Trinidad needs to dissolve if the country wants to advance.

Happy Emancipation day.

It was only 3kgs?
How did they check that at 1.3 million .-.?
3 kgs ain't even worth 1.3 m tt when landed in the states .-. Maybe in Canada it might be

Dunno how they arrived at that but it's common knowledge that it's about 40 thousand pounds per kg landed in UK sometimes more..

That completely flew over my head haha

I kept thinking 'wholesale' local price lol

Yep and small rocks for retail according to spann et al ,I would imagine that they can get thousands of balls from a kg..

shorna
Riding on 13's

Postby shorna » August 3rd, 2016, 9:43 am

Happy Emancipation day.

Hey JD,

The thing about it is it's human nature to speculate, and they going to do that based on race, gender, social status, ethnicity, looks, where you live etc.... There is no real facts for the public to know anything about this case except that it was reported that cocaine was found at this person's residence and they gave a value. The thing about when people speculate though is many will make judgements as well. They act as if what they know and think in life tells them something about this person who in reality they know absolutely nothing about. You need to remind yourself that you listening to a lot of uninformed people, and many will be thoughtless and irresponsible with their comments. Yes, people are entitled to their opinions but hopefully many will realize that when you make thoughtless comments it's harmful on many levels and whether this person is a victim or a perpetrator of a crime they have to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives. It's is also traumatizing for family members and friends. She also has a son from what I heard on the news so people need to think about how his life going to be affected. And we should think about these things no matter who the person is in society, regardless of their race, where they live or what they look like. People think that what they doing by making uninformed comments is nothing but it does a lot of damage in the realm of public opinion. You will get some sensible comments, some experienced people are out there, but you will also have people pouring out their malice, resentments, envy, ignorance, bias etc. that have nothing to do with this case or the person in question whom they know nothing about.

I expect there will be things about the case you cannot say so hopefully more information will be made available to the public in time. The case is a matter of interest to the public like any other drug related bust. At this point we (the public) don't know if your sister is innocent (in which case you're looking at a set up), whether she made a one time mistake, or whether she has been doing this for a while. The rule of law in this land assumes innocence until proven guilty and this make a lot of sense because of the potential harm that can be done to someone who can be innocent. It also protects people from anyone using the justice system to attack or punish others for personal reasons. People should not be so quick to trample on the very freedoms and protections that can protect them someday. Whether that protection is given to everyone in society regardless of who you are, where you live and how much money you have is another point. I'm not denying that people are often treated differently, but if I'm trying to deny someone their rights because some ignorant officer or official denied me mine, then I'm becoming part of the same corrupt system that they are.

Again we don't really have the facts to know what happened but i hope you and your family find the strength to get through this. Assuming innocence, it must be terrifying to have your life threatened like this. If not innocent it will still be frightening but at least you would have been aware of the risks. My mind keeps going back to whether this is a case of innocence and someone is the victim of an attack here. As an investigator these are one of the things one would be obviously trying to rule out. One can only hope for competence and fairness.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Phone Surgeon » August 3rd, 2016, 9:59 am

VII wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Didn't read the whole thread or the story but what if she was blackmailed into transporting it? Threats of harm to her family or the likes if she dont do as she is told.

Just another perspective.

C'mon man it don't work like that,drug dealers don't put their stuff into unwilling fickle hands man! Why is it so hard to accept that good looking affluent people are involved in these activities also?

i was watching Drugs Inc the other day

apparently a lot of people are threatened/forced into transporting drugs when they owe money to money lenders/drug dealers

i know two people it happen to locally as well. then get busted in the airport though

TrinbagoMan
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TrinbagoMan » August 3rd, 2016, 10:23 am

VII wrote:
kamakazi wrote:Boy, our law enforcement and legal system is so messed up. In this country it is guilty until you are proven innocent... And people talking like evidence has never been planted before. All the time you carrying on your life trying to walk the straight and narrow and then some stupid charge gives you a glimpse into what is called "justice" in this country. I really hope that she is innocent and this gets sorted quickly.

What a BS comment, the police makes a great bust and you post that crap because it's a nice looking fair skinned lady,had it been a dark lady she woulda been guilty but you 'would hit it' still ent..

Real BS post...so wouldn't you 'hit' this? Like you would just marry and put her in a glass case...

Well i hope she learns from her mistake and manages to salvage her life,kudos to the police..we need some more raids such as this...

This is PROGRESS IDIOTS! Not the typical man with a lil bag of rocks in Laventille, San-Juan ,Chaguanas etc.

Some of you idiots wouldn't know PROGRESS if it hits you in the head,and your willingness to trivialize good police work for a pretty face is a testament to how deeply embedded our societal ills are..

Compromise compromise compromise,take what you all get when it comes home,it would simply be the compromise of another at work,and remember they innocent until proven guilty too no matter shade or eye colour..

The double standards here are pathetic shameless and glaring.

This is the post of the year. You are quite right: many here feeling sorry for her, and sympathizing with her because of her white looks, and elite background.

Had it been a dark skin young lady from the ghetto they would have been celebrating that the scum got caught.

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby K74T » August 3rd, 2016, 10:32 am

and the thread would have been just a few posts and forgotten by now

Allergic2BunnyEars
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Allergic2BunnyEars » August 3rd, 2016, 10:37 am

Wouldn't mind putting something in her mouth to transport.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » August 3rd, 2016, 11:09 am

Heard there is a custody battle for the child from before all this happened.

bluespeed
Riding on 16's

Postby bluespeed » August 3rd, 2016, 12:05 pm

shorna wrote:

Happy Emancipation day.

Hey JD,

The thing about it is it's human nature to speculate, and they going to do that based on race, gender, social status, ethnicity, looks, where you live etc.... There is no real facts for the public to know anything about this case except that it was reported that cocaine was found at this person's residence and they gave a value. The thing about when people speculate though is many will make judgements as well. They act as if what they know and think in life tells them something about this person who in reality they know absolutely nothing about. You need to remind yourself that you listening to a lot of uninformed people, and many will be thoughtless and irresponsible with their comments. Yes, people are entitled to their opinions but hopefully many will realize that when you make thoughtless comments it's harmful on many levels and whether this person is a victim or a perpetrator of a crime they have to live with this stigma for the rest of their lives. It's is also traumatizing for family members and friends. She also has a son from what I heard on the news so people need to think about how his life going to be affected. And we should think about these things no matter who the person is in society, regardless of their race, where they live or what they look like. People think that what they doing by making uninformed comments is nothing but it does a lot of damage in the realm of public opinion. You will get some sensible comments, some experienced people are out there, but you will also have people pouring out their malice, resentments, envy, ignorance, bias etc. that have nothing to do with this case or the person in question whom they know nothing about.

I expect there will be things about the case you cannot say so hopefully more information will be made available to the public in time. The case is a matter of interest to the public like any other drug related bust. At this point we (the public) don't know if your sister is innocent (in which case you're looking at a set up), whether she made a one time mistake, or whether she has been doing this for a while. The rule of law in this land assumes innocence until proven guilty and this make a lot of sense because of the potential harm that can be done to someone who can be innocent. It also protects people from anyone using the justice system to attack or punish others for personal reasons. People should not be so quick to trample on the very freedoms and protections that can protect them someday. Whether that protection is given to everyone in society regardless of who you are, where you live and how much money you have is another point. I'm not denying that people are often treated differently, but if I'm trying to deny someone their rights because some ignorant officer or official denied me mine, then I'm becoming part of the same corrupt system that they are.

Again we don't really have the facts to know what happened but i hope you and your family find the strength to get through this. Assuming innocence, it must be terrifying to have your life threatened like this. If not innocent it will still be frightening but at least you would have been aware of the risks. My mind keeps going back to whether this is a case of innocence and someone is the victim of an attack here. As an investigator these are one of the things one would be obviously trying to rule out. One can only hope for competence and fairness.

you joined on the Tues 2nd August to post this on the Wed 3rd August?

Allyuh working overtime to make this woman look good.

bluefete
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby bluefete » August 3rd, 2016, 12:11 pm

pete wrote:Heard there is a custody battle for the child from before all this happened.

HMMMMMMMMM.

But then again, you never know.

bluespeed
Riding on 16's

Postby bluespeed » August 3rd, 2016, 12:16 pm

TrinbagoMan wrote:
VII wrote:
kamakazi wrote:Boy, our law enforcement and legal system is so messed up. In this country it is guilty until you are proven innocent... And people talking like evidence has never been planted before. All the time you carrying on your life trying to walk the straight and narrow and then some stupid charge gives you a glimpse into what is called "justice" in this country. I really hope that she is innocent and this gets sorted quickly.

What a BS comment, the police makes a great bust and you post that crap because it's a nice looking fair skinned lady,had it been a dark lady she woulda been guilty but you 'would hit it' still ent..

Real BS post...so wouldn't you 'hit' this? Like you would just marry and put her in a glass case...

Well i hope she learns from her mistake and manages to salvage her life,kudos to the police..we need some more raids such as this...

This is PROGRESS IDIOTS! Not the typical man with a lil bag of rocks in Laventille, San-Juan ,Chaguanas etc.

Some of you idiots wouldn't know PROGRESS if it hits you in the head,and your willingness to trivialize good police work for a pretty face is a testament to how deeply embedded our societal ills are..

Compromise compromise compromise,take what you all get when it comes home,it would simply be the compromise of another at work,and remember they innocent until proven guilty too no matter shade or eye colour..

The double standards here are pathetic shameless and glaring.

This is the post of the year. You are quite right: many here feeling sorry for her, and sympathizing with her because of her white looks, and elite background.

Had it been a dark skin young lady from the ghetto they would have been celebrating that the scum got caught.

So Facking true!

you know how many ppl in this country got set up and languished in jail for years and they are innocent.

Yet these yuppies don't come on tuner and try to champion their innocence as in this case.

ryan666
Street 2NR

Postby ryan666 » August 3rd, 2016, 1:19 pm

bluespeed wrote:
shorna wrote:

Happy Emancipation day.

Hey JD,

you joined on the Tues 2nd August to post this on the Wed 3rd August?

Allyuh working overtime to make this woman look good.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They aint gotta work that hard to make she look good... She have that naturally... However... Typical story... Damsel in distress and Knights to the defense.... hahahahahha

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby K74T » August 3rd, 2016, 1:34 pm

Then there's that annoying laughing guy.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » August 5th, 2016, 2:19 pm

so if doh know how it got there, would this stand up in court? 1.3 is probably a couple of grocery size boxes, ent? how can one "not know" it in one's house?

i have no vested interest here...i doh know she, and so what if she hot? is she the only hot girl in T&T? hot girls here are 10 a penny.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » August 5th, 2016, 2:22 pm

Allergic2BunnyEars wrote:Wouldn't mind putting something in her mouth to transport.

this post wins and sums up thread....

bluespeed
Riding on 16's

Postby bluespeed » August 5th, 2016, 4:06 pm

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » August 5th, 2016, 4:32 pm

Only proving it in court matters

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » August 5th, 2016, 9:27 pm

^ But then some people might say they pass money to make the verdict innocent.

I know JD not obligated to answer but some things I was wondering, (but not losing sleep over)

Were the drugs found inside the house, or just on the compound?
(Like, hide up in a garden shed or somewhere in the yard where trespassers could access)

Did they find her/anyone's fingerprints on any of the stash?
(The tape, or if it was in a garbage bag or anything)

Do they have security cameras?

boxy
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby boxy » August 6th, 2016, 12:21 pm

WHITE KNIGHTS EVERYWHERE YES AND THEY WEARING TEFFLON TOO

6 · July 30 at 2:52pm
Sunil Bachan
Sunil Bachan who without sin cast the first stone
3 · July 30 at 5:48pm
Gary Woods
Gary Woods she got caught this has nothing to do with who without sin cast the first stone stups.
2 · July 30 at 9:45pm
Sarah Jade
Sarah Jade What the ass wrong with you? The woman committed a crime and people can't comment on it,you want people to stay quiet and that is your contribution haha you is an idiot.
August 3 at 5:58am

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » August 7th, 2016, 5:02 am

so what is the exact legal process here? how does she prove she ent buy the tings?

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » August 7th, 2016, 7:31 am

Hide the receipt

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 7th, 2016, 8:38 am

pete wrote:Heard there is a custody battle for the child from before all this happened.

Be that as it may, 1.3kg of cocaine to prove that she is an unfit mother? :? :?

Kenjo
Shifting into 6th

Postby Kenjo » August 7th, 2016, 9:42 am

^^^^^^somebody went real all out for this young innocent lady

K74T
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby K74T » August 11th, 2016, 7:14 pm

CNC3: Pilot placed on $500,000 bail. She is to reappear in court on October 18th.

Kenjo
Shifting into 6th

Postby Kenjo » August 11th, 2016, 7:48 pm

At least she isn't a flight risk

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » August 13th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Lest we forget....

KOURY DEAD OF NIGHT AUTOPSY
NALINEE SEELAL Monday, September 26 2005

In the dead of the night Saturday, forensic pathologist Dr Hughvon Des Vignes carried out an autopsy on the headless body of murdered businessman Dr Eddie Koury at the Forensic Science Centre in St James. Des Vignes, who was flown from Tobago to Trinidad, was met at the Piarco Airport by officers from the Central Division Police, and escorted to the Forensic Science Centre in a grey, four-door pick-up. Des Vignes arrived at the centre at 9.45 pm. He started the autopsy around 10 pm and was assisted by an attendant of his department. In the waiting room at the centre, three officers from the Central Division Police, were seen talking to Koury’s brothers. A major factor in the identification of the body was the existence of fingerprint records of Koury. Sources said that Koury was concerned about crime in the country and took the precaution of being fingerprinted in the event of anything happening to him.

His family, who were in possession of the fingerprint copies, handed them over to PC Francis on Saturday night at the forensic centre. The prints matched those of Koury and paved the way for the autopsy to be carried out. Arrangements for Saturday’s late-night autopsy came about through the intervention of two Government officials and a senior police officer. Up to press time yesterday, the head of Koury still had not been found. Des Vignes, after the autopsy, concluded that Koury died from shock and haemorrhaging consistent with stab wounds and decapitation. He was seen explaining to Koury’s brothers what he had discovered. Koury’s brothers, who witnessed the autopsy, remained at the forensic centre after midnight and spoke only to the police and Des Vignes.

Following the autopsy, Koury’s body was removed around midnight by funeral home, Clark and Battoo, in a white Mercedes van in preparation for Tuesday’s funeral. As far as could be ascertained, this was the first time an autopsy was done in the middle of the night and under such circumstances. Police officers later emerged from the centre with a black bag containing exhibits which they later lodged with the police guard there. Des Vignes left shortly after. The police investigators did not leave until 12.20 pm. Shortly after Koury was abducted from his business place in Macoya last Wednesday, ISKO Limited, a company which sells medical supplies and equipment, police arrested five suspects, one of whom gave investigators information.

The men are still in custody and were to be charged last night. Latest reports reaching Newsday indicate that a sixth man was held by the police in St Vincent and attempts are being made to bring him back to Trinidad. Also, police discovered one of the cars used in the abduction was rented by an employee of Koury. That employee has now been detained by police. Police are said to be searching for three others which would bring the number of people being questioned to ten. Yesterday, police were in the process of preparing a file to take to the Director of Public Prosecutions and some charges were due to be laid last night.

Koury was attacked at his business place at Macoya last Wednesday and bundled into a taxi that had been hijacked by a group of men. The taxi driver, Ramsaran Samlal, was tied up on Orange Grove Extension Road in Tacarigua. The men drove the car to a house in D’abadie, where they changed cars and got away before the police arrived. Shortly after, five suspects were held at a D’abadie house and questioned by officers of the Anti-Kidnapping Squad. They were handed over to the Homicide Bureau after Koury’s headless body had been found by villagers on Friday afternoon in bushes at Caparo. Newsday learnt that one of the suspects told the police that Koury was stabbed three times in his chest while still in his office. The search for Koury’s head continues. In the meantime, Samlal, the hijacked taxi driver, was hospitalised at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.

Koury funeral tomorrow

Murder victim Eddie Koury was a loss to Trinidad and Tobago, according to a full-page advertisement in today’s Newsday. The ad titled, “Our Loss, Trinidad and Tobago,” was taken out by relatives of the dead businessman. Koury who was born in 1967 was married to Anya Laquis and the couple has two children aged one and four. He was described in the ad as a gentleman and a scholar. A son of Arima, Koury was born on June 16, 1967 and died on Wednesday after being murdered.

He was an island scholarship winner from Queen’s Royal College, he held Bachelor and Masters Degrees in Chemical Engineering from Cambridge University and a Phd from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), said the advertisement. The 38-year-old man was also described as committed to family and country. Koury was also the nephew of Health Minister Dr John Rahael and CEO of ISKO Limited based at the Macoya Industrial Estate. His funeral will take place tomorrow at 10.30 am from the St Finbar’s RC Church, Morne Coco Road, Diego Martin.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”