Forums

Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » July 30th, 2016, 11:19 pm

While 1.3 million in tt is very little tbh compared to what usually goes on.
1.3 million should be around 20keys if you buy it in Trinidad, you can get it at around 5kus - 10kus a key in tt ..all depends really (but idk what they used to calculate the 1.3 and they didn't state how much it is so...)
If from Venezuela or Colombia you can get it for around 1500us-2000us a key for Colombia and 3500us from Venezuela

Anyway I'm just assuming it's from tt and around 20 keys
It can be flipped easily for around 500k us in some states at low figures...

At the end of the day it's a significant amount to be caught with, and has a lengthy sentence attached to it. It's progress tho, a small dent in the drug trade is still a dent. :)

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

Postby kamakazi » July 31st, 2016, 12:21 am

VII wrote:
kamakazi wrote:Boy, our law enforcement and legal system is so messed up. In this country it is guilty until you are proven innocent... And people talking like evidence has never been planted before. All the time you carrying on your life trying to walk the straight and narrow and then some stupid charge gives you a glimpse into what is called "justice" in this country. I really hope that she is innocent and this gets sorted quickly.

What a BS comment, the police makes a great bust and you post that crap because it's a nice looking fair skinned lady,had it been a dark lady she woulda been guilty but you 'would hit it' still ent..

Real BS post...so wouldn't you 'hit' this? Like you would just marry and put her in a glass case...

Well i hope she learns from her mistake and manages to salvage her life,kudos to the police..we need some more raids such as this...

This is PROGRESS IDIOTS! Not the typical man with a lil bag of rocks in Laventille, San-Juan ,Chaguanas etc.

Some of you idiots wouldn't know PROGRESS if it hits you in the head,and your willingness to trivialize good police work for a pretty face is a testament to how deeply embedded our societal ills are..

Compromise compromise compromise,take what you all get when it comes home,it would simply be the compromise of another at work,and remember they innocent until proven guilty too no matter shade or eye colour..

The double standards here are pathetic shameless and glaring.

No...I made my post having seen what is passed of as justice in this country. I really didn't take a look at the picture of the lady...I honestly thought was a dark skinned pilot when I first heard the story.
It wouldn't have made a difference and no I would not "hit that"

While there are decent officers there are corrupt ones as well.

In Trinidad and Tobago, no one is treated as being innocent until they are cleared... Everyone is quick to pass judgement.

When you have to make a report or go to court... Let me know how your experience went.... You will most likely be giving me a different story

VII
punchin NOS

Re: Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

Postby VII » July 31st, 2016, 12:42 am

Pretty girls and duct tape just don't mix,strange..imagine your own wifey's reaction to those crude packages,duct tape is never a good sign..vile but expensive and usually a sign of trouble in most applications if not all...I mean have you ever seen a duct taped package of bird seeds or some staple etc,it wouldn't be feasible would it,the tape may cost more than the item,it's clearer now innit...

What a waste of a good fulfilling life..she cannot beat those charges,best to try for a plea deal..

Sad as hell.

Last edited by VII on July 31st, 2016, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 31st, 2016, 1:12 am

Innocent too? Or guilty AF!

Leave Antonia alone,she was framed by Sparkles.

At least it wasn't coca...

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » July 31st, 2016, 2:16 am

^^ with lips like that its a pity...... she cuda been making a different kinda morney...

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » July 31st, 2016, 2:30 am

It not coincidental that the pilot's address is not too far from Caribbean Sea Works, or unrelated?
(the 'company' whose name was called up in the canned cocaine incident)

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » July 31st, 2016, 7:06 am

Good job TTPS ..... Exactly the kind of arrests we need to see. Hope more to come.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » July 31st, 2016, 3:11 pm

The brother needs to update us on any rumpus of her possible ' associates' that may be the cause of her troubles

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 31st, 2016, 3:19 pm

Kenjo wrote:The brother needs to update us on any rumpus of her possible ' associates' that may be the cause of her troubles

When people are involved in these things they don't tell their families man,they just big them..

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 31st, 2016, 4:56 pm

Free Tonya.....Jail Antonia...

Its only fair

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » July 31st, 2016, 8:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:Free Tonya.....Jail Antonia...

Its only fair

Yep and Tonya is fairer,so fair is fair...

Lovely!

wavehunter
Street 2NR

Postby wavehunter » July 31st, 2016, 9:54 pm

fouljuice wrote:It not coincidental that the pilot's address is not too far from Caribbean Sea Works, or unrelated?
(the 'company' whose name was called up in the canned cocaine incident)

Good deduction there Watson !!!! Hope the TTPS thinking like you.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 31st, 2016, 10:56 pm

Didn't read the whole thread or the story but what if she was blackmailed into transporting it? Threats of harm to her family or the likes if she dont do as she is told.

Just another perspective.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:38 am

nervewrecker wrote:Didn't read the whole thread or the story but what if she was blackmailed into transporting it? Threats of harm to her family or the likes if she dont do as she is told.

C'mon man it don't work like that,drug dealers don't put their stuff into unwilling fickle hands man! Why is it so hard to accept that good looking affluent people are involved in these activities also?

So you think the juice can people were some thug gangsta looking people from the Beetham or Duncan street too?

Geez man stop being so naive,a drug trafficker would not entrust his cargo to an unwilling traumatized participant for God sake.
Last edited by VII on August 1st, 2016, 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

doo-bee-dan
Street 2NR

Postby doo-bee-dan » August 1st, 2016, 12:46 am

Lol VII

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:52 am

doo-bee-dan wrote:Lol VII

Man there are legendary savvy females walking around in this country heads high with serious underworld street cred,phew some people so naive. Man I'm talking about ladies who are so well presented they are the biggest factor in the success of the score. Sweet young and even older pretty sociable chicks who at times had/have over a million in 'earned' cash at their apartments,some damn fun chicks too! There are so many parallel worlds in this little place it's like a twisty intriguing movie,plenty magical realism to explore.

Some of these guys here are soo sheltered it's not funny,but LOL anyway..
Last edited by VII on August 1st, 2016, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

jm3
12 pounds of Boost

Postby jm3 » August 1st, 2016, 8:13 am

This is a sad piece of news

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 1st, 2016, 9:12 am

VII wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:Didn't read the whole thread or the story but what if she was blackmailed into transporting it? Threats of harm to her family or the likes if she dont do as she is told.

C'mon man it don't work like that,drug dealers don't put their stuff into unwilling fickle hands man! Why is it so hard to accept that good looking affluent people are involved in these activities also?

So you think the juice can people were some thug gangsta looking people from the Beetham or Duncan street too?

Geez man stop being so naive,a drug trafficker would not entrust his cargo to an unwilling traumatized participant for God sake.

Was just throwing out another angle.

Got a good idea about how stuff works though. Trust me. :wink:

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 1st, 2016, 9:28 am

jm3 wrote:This is a sad piece of news

Why?

JD......
3NE 2NR for life

Postby JD...... » August 1st, 2016, 9:41 am

If someone lost 3 kg of product, you really think her brother/family will be typing this or laying low?
Sounds like some people have never heard of police renting guns out? why not rent drugs out as well?

Let your mind run free at the potential possibilities and that is how we feel.

And for those who think i cant see past the fact that she is my family, ive spent years working in South america, Africa etc. (oil worker) I have a good idea of how to judge character and capabilities, thus saying i will put my head on a block that she is innocent.
In cases like this where we don't know what we are up against it is nerve racking, and we are keeping quiet as all facts and occurrences will be forward in court.

And for the people that bring skin colour into to the mix, well i feel sorry for you. Anyone is capable of crime, bringing race into it is just confirming that you live by a us vs. them mentality and that is exactly what Trinidad needs to dissolve if the country wants to advance.

Happy Emancipation day.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 1st, 2016, 10:22 am

Remember all these sad stories on the internet are really what matters to her case. The judge and state prosecutors going through all your posts and it melting their hearts. It also matters to your sister what people on an internet forums says about her. It's your family and you're obliged to think how you want of her; your whiteknight syndrome is excused in the case of family.

People here are entitled to have an opinion based what the newspapers print. Again, I really doubt your sister's immediate concern is what people on trinituner think.

So why don't you actually do something to help her case, like hire a Private Investigator and a good lawyer and run down all your theories. I'm sure their first advice would to to shut your ass and stop talking in public about it.

baigan
Riding on 16's

Postby baigan » August 1st, 2016, 10:32 am

JD...... wrote:If someone lost 3 kg of product, you really think her brother/family will be typing this or laying low?
Sounds like some people have never heard of police renting guns out? why not rent drugs out as well?

And for those who think i cant see past the fact that she is my family, ive spent years working in South america, Africa etc. (oil worker) I have a good idea of how to judge character and capabilities, thus saying i will put my head on a block that she is innocent.
In cases like this where we don't know what we are up against it is nerve racking, and we are keeping quiet as all facts and occurrences will be forward in court.

And for the people that bring skin colour into to the mix, well i feel sorry for you. Anyone is capable of crime, bringing race into it is just confirming that you live by a us vs. them mentality and that is exactly what Trinidad needs to dissolve if the country wants to advance.

Happy Emancipation day.

It was only 3kgs?
How did they check that at 1.3 million .-.?
3 kgs ain't even worth 1.3 m tt when landed in the states .-. Maybe in Canada it might be

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 10:48 am

nervewrecker wrote:
VII wrote:

Was just throwing out another angle.

Got a good idea about how stuff works though. Trust me. :wink:

Cool bro,chick seems like she's worth fighting for, everyone makes mistakes but my problem is people not accepting that all sects of society are involved in criminal activity,including drug trafficking,murder ,vandalism,intimidation etc...
Last edited by VII on August 1st, 2016, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » August 1st, 2016, 11:02 am

hope they get to the bottom of this and not just a piece of news headline for a day

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: RE: Re: Female Helicopter Pilot Charged With $1.3M Cocaine Possession

Postby S_2NR » August 1st, 2016, 11:36 am

JD...... wrote:If someone lost 3 kg of product, you really think her brother/family will be typing this or laying low?

Happy Emancipation day.

Is your sister single?

ruffrider27
Riding on 16's

Postby ruffrider27 » August 1st, 2016, 12:05 pm

Two sides for every story ,her job alone is good cause for transporting stuff under low "never watch locked up abroad" ,maybe she was being watched at for a period of time and the opportunity to search knowing she had drugs in her home, not her person or vehicle her home and 2ner JD if you where in the House you going down also.
Her name is already on a list for drug trafficking, be very hard for her to fly now even go on holidays abroad even get certain visas , no one know what rely went on it's not you or me or any other 2ner's house the drugs where found but Tonya's and if she gives out certain info how she got the drugs she might go into witness protection and that's another story and long process.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » August 1st, 2016, 12:08 pm

Your sister just got caught with 3kgs of product and you follow that up by coming on an online forum and posting that you've spent years in South America?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 1st, 2016, 12:12 pm

baigan wrote:

Happy Emancipation day.

It was only 3kgs?
How did they check that at 1.3 million .-.?
3 kgs ain't even worth 1.3 m tt when landed in the states .-. Maybe in Canada it might be

Dunno how they arrived at that but it's common knowledge that it's about 40 thousand pounds per kg landed in UK sometimes more..

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 1st, 2016, 12:24 pm

They use the street value to charge people. The value in balls or crack for example.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 1st, 2016, 12:24 pm

calculated street value after cut and resold for the pipers.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”