TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 7:15 am

rspann & eliteauto

Yuh bai loss another case

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/state-l ... add6d5e2fb

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » January 16th, 2020, 7:19 am

This will be interesting to see the general consensus of the population,

If doctors were to take a stand and blatently refuse to treat ANY criminals brought into the nations medical institutions in the name of justice and putting a dent in fighting crime.
i for One would support them 100%..................

STOP wasting my tax money to help keep scum criminals alive...let them die.. let them suffer..they are not worthy of any help from society.

and yes yes i know they took an oath, blah blah, but sometimes in life thats just how it is.
Last edited by Ben_spanna on January 16th, 2020, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

linton
3NE 2NR for life

Postby linton » January 16th, 2020, 7:20 am

The guy is so incompetent , it's a wonder he hasn't been replaced. Yet he's always mouthing threats about who he's going to litigate against.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 16th, 2020, 8:53 am

oath my arse,
oath don’t bring back persons robbed and killed by bandits

Ben_spanna wrote:This will be interesting to see the general consensus of the population,

If doctors were to take a stand and blatently refuse to treat ANY criminals brought into the nations medical institutions in the name of justice and putting a dent in fighting crime.
i for One would support them 100%..................

STOP wasting my tax money to help keep scum criminals alive...let them die.. let them suffer..they are not worthy of any help from society.

and yes yes i know they took an oath, blah blah, but sometimes in life thats just how it is.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 9:33 am

Amazing can't even see the PNM tuners.

They all hiding

Elite
Redman
One eye
Randolphinshan

Only rspann flying the flag

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 16th, 2020, 9:43 am

TBH I find no Govnt Minister has been in the news for a while save Corn Hux with she unaccounted money scandal and well I saw Feris in Hyatt yesterday hosting some conference.

Where are they all? I know Parliament is currently moving from Waterfront to Red House but somebody have to be in office dealing with stuff and making public statements.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » January 16th, 2020, 10:14 am

Dizzy28 wrote:TBH I find no Govnt Minister has been in the news for a while save Corn Hux with she unaccounted money scandal and well I saw Feris in Hyatt yesterday hosting some conference.

Where are they all? I know Parliament is currently moving from Waterfront to Red House but somebody have to be in office dealing with stuff and making public statements.
Is 4 years now they not dealing with stuff, why start now?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 16th, 2020, 10:20 am

only rohani with paving and curepe overpass road works

Dizzy28 wrote:TBH I find no Govnt Minister has been in the news for a while save Corn Hux with she unaccounted money scandal and well I saw Feris in Hyatt yesterday hosting some conference.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 10:20 am

ek4ever wrote:

Is 4 years now they not dealing with stuff, why start now?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 16th, 2020, 6:54 pm

ent allyuh asking bout ur boi stewy , look he come out for air & playing d blame game jes like he leader .... :roll:

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/m ... ium=social

Mystery 'Big Fish' behind violent crime, says Stuart

National Security Minister Stuart Young said there is someone behind and to blame for the “sporadic” murders taking place in the country.

That persons or persons, he said, are the ones to gain from the Government failing in its crime fight.

Speaking at the Post Cabinet news conference at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s on Thursday the Minister said he was concerned about “intelligence” information provided with respect to these persons communicating with criminal elements.

Young noted that in the last 20 days of 2019 there was a “sudden spike” in murders in Trinidad and prior to that “there were a number of incidents taking place with

homicides as well as sporadic and what appeared to be random shootings at persons who as far as we are aware, are not involved in criminal activity,”.

Young said at his weekly meetings with security heads “I drew to their attention that there were all of a sudden shootings taking place across the East West corridor in particular that were not gang related,”.

He recalled an incident where a couple, around 9 p.m. were talking to a neighbour and a car pulled up and then shot randomly at them.

He said there have been a number of such incidents including persons being shot at when driving along main roads.

“We then began to put pieces of the puzzle together that there are certain people in our society who want to create the impression and create a sense of fear and create a sense of panic about what they call the runaway rate of crime and we began to work backwards with that,” he said.

He reiterated that within the last 20 days of 2019 there was an upsurge in murders as he pointed out there could have been more were it not for an off duty police officer who on December 31, 2019 was in the right place at the right time and drew his service pistol and fired back at a carload of men who were using automatic assault rifles in the middle of Port of Spain “assaulting no criminal”.
hospital

“The question then began to be even more emphasised who is it stands to derive the most benefit from sudden spikes in the murder rate and from the narrative of a murder rate has gone in an upward direction and has broken records,” said Young.
Last edited by Rovin on January 16th, 2020, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 16th, 2020, 7:00 pm

the big fish is Kamla. Is Kamla fault.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 7:02 pm

^^^ really?

So are these people trying to make PNM look bad?

Kamala?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 16th, 2020, 7:04 pm

kill those pulling the triggers.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 16th, 2020, 7:06 pm

Kalala mc

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 16th, 2020, 7:09 pm

:lol: sarcasm does always bypass zoom eh. :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 16th, 2020, 7:13 pm

he & sheldon cooper is famalee ...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 7:16 pm

maj. tom wrote: sarcasm does always bypass zoom eh.
Nah you jump to quick.

It was meant for little tote tee explanation.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 16th, 2020, 7:17 pm

Manning was aware of who "Mr. Big" was. As far as we know they never catch him.

Stuarty doh know who this "Big Fish" is so they go never catch it.

All the talk about Government programs (inadvertently) funding crime eh have nothing to do with it.

In the end some entities just want to make Sh!tkicker's Guavament look bad, it eh have nothing to do with incompetence on their part.

Grate is the Pee oN deM and it shall prevail...:|

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 16th, 2020, 9:32 pm

So stuey basically blame somebody for causing crime and he can’t do anything about it
What he collecting a salary for then?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 16th, 2020, 9:40 pm

pugboy wrote:So stuey basically blame somebody for causing crime and he can’t do anything about it
Judging from his words he's saying that other people are set to make the PNM look bad.

From what I see and I guess others that it is Africans commuting these crimes. So who are these forces making Africans commit crimes to make PNM look bad

Anyone care to explain

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 16th, 2020, 9:49 pm

So far
Alexander, Warner, inshan on record with that group responsible for crime
It is no longer a secret that nobody wants to admit except rowlee et al

zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:So stuey basically blame somebody for causing crime and he can’t do anything about it
Judging from his words he's saying that other people are set to make the PNM look bad.

From what I see and I guess others that it is Africans commuting these crimes. So who are these forces making Africans commit crimes to make PNM look bad

Anyone care to explain

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 17th, 2020, 12:21 am

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 17th, 2020, 12:52 am

zoom rader wrote:

Anyone care to explain

Well they will say that the importers and financiers of the guns and drugs are non-afro... which is 100% true.

The problem is that these same importers and financiers are not forcing afros to be involved in the drug trade yet a disproportionate number gravitate towards it easily. Why? A big part of it is culture and to effect positive change, that means personal and community responsibility. Why do that when you can easily have a victim-hood mentality, blaming others alive or dead and expecting the state to help you?

If "Gunman in yuh hole she like that" is a big hit and glorified where any critique would be seen as "hating" and "fighting down the artiste", expect more pests in society because that positive change not happening anytime soon.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 7:03 am

The_Honourable wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Anyone care to explain

Well they will say that the importers and financiers of the guns and drugs are non-afro... which is 100% true.

The problem is that these same importers and financiers are not forcing afros to be involved in the drug trade yet a disproportionate number gravitate towards it easily. Why? A big part of it is culture and to effect positive change, that means personal and community responsibility. Why do that when you can easily have a victim-hood mentality, blaming others alive or dead and expecting the state to help you?

If "Gunman in yuh hole she like that" is a big hit and glorified where any critique would be seen as "hating" and "fighting down the artiste", expect more pests in society because that positive change not happening anytime soon.

We non PNM ppl know those points already ,

What stu is saying is that his government is accustomed to crime being gang related and now hes implying that forces have ramped up killings non gang related style to make PNM look bad.

So the only forces I could think about maybe the CIA, MI6 or UNC

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 17th, 2020, 7:15 am

As expected, it's Kamla's fault...:|

They’re pushing crime panic
Young: New trend of criminal elements going out to harm the public...
Ria Taitt

MINISTER of National Security Stuart Young said yesterday there are “certain people” involved in pushing the crime wave “because they want to create a sense of fear and panic about runaway crime”.

And he asked who had a vested interest in creating this environ­ment, as well as panic and fear, among the general population and “in promoting the criminal element to go out and harm society”.

Speaking at the post-Cabinet news conference at the Diplomatic Centre, St Ann’s, Young said the police were pursuing investigations along these lines and had been making progress.

He categorised the two types of crime the country was witnessing.

Gang-related crime, he noted, has been an integral part of the crime scene for some time.

He cited the shootings in Port of Spain on December 31 and the shooting in East Port of Spain on Wednesday as a manifestation of this.

But the minister pointed to a new trend involving a number of incidents taking place which appear to be random shootings at people not involved, “as far as we are aware”, in criminal activity.

He said towards the end of last year, there was the emergence of these random shootings across the East-West Corridor, in particular, that were not gang-related or criminal activity-related, and he drew this to the attention of law enforcement.

He said in one specific incident, a couple, around 9 p.m., were in a vehicle talking to someone who was behind a fence and a car pulled up and shot randomly at them.

“And I put down a marker—why is it suddenly people are driving along certain main roads and are being shot it? Police officers were shot at and there is absolutely no intelligence or link of them to any­thing.

“We then began to put certain pieces of the puzzle together, that there are certain people in our society who want to create the impression and create a sense of fear and panic in T&T about what they call the runaway rate of crime. And we began to work backwards with that,” he said.

Who benefits from crime?

Young wondered aloud about who stood to derive the most benefit from the fear and anxiety created by this kind of criminality.

He cited an incident on Old Year’s Day where an off-duty police officer drew his service pistol and fired back at a carload of men who were using automatic rifles in the middle of Port of Spain, but assaulting no criminals.

“The law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies are conducting the necessary investigations and are looking into the links that are taking place between certain persons in our society and criminal elements, and progress is being made in that direction.

“At the appropriate time, I am certain that the (Trinidad and Tobago Police Service) will inform the public as to what is happening there, and who it is in our society that is actively pursuing communications with the criminal element to push crime in a certain way,” Young said.

The minister stressed the claim was based on sound intelligence received locally.

He ruled out a state of emergency as a way to address the crime situation.

Asked whether statements some months ago about the resurfacing of a former minister “in a political climate, along with the criminal ele­ment”, or his allegation that sitting members of Parliament were meeting with gang elements were connected with this development, Young avoided a direct response.

He reiterated his claim that these remained areas of serious concern, with the latter being a matter which “should be investigated by the authorities”.

He also said his statements about the criminal element conver­sing with the Opposition, in relation to the choice of local government election candidates, was also a matter of concern, adding he didn’t make these things up.

It was information brought directly to him, he said.

Young said the TTPS, at the appropriate time, will give a disaggregation of the crime statistics and how the murders add up or don’t add up.

“There is more in the mortar than the pestle,” he said.

Enforcer, drug pusher, drug dealer

Commenting on the shooting which took place early yesterday morning in East Trinidad, in which three young men were killed and another one injured, Young said he had a report from the TTPS on this matter.

“Yes, unfortunately, a 15-year-old boy was involved. But I will say this much in the information provided to me as Minister of National Security. Persons involved and now deceased have been categorised as ‘enforcer’ (the shooter in a criminal gang), drug pusher, drug dealer.”

He said the Government was very concerned and was working meticulously and assiduously to address the crime situation.

He said it was wrong for anyone to try and sell the narrative that Government had not been doing everything to tackle crime.

He cited some of the initiatives.

He said one was the Bail Amendment Bill, which has passed in the Senate and will come before the House, where anyone caught with an automatic weapon or assault rifle will get no bail for 120 days.

To those who want the population to believe this measure is draconian, he said he wanted to draw attention to Barbados where the Parliament passed legislation in which anyone found with an illegal firearm was denied bail for 24 months.

Young said more would be revealed in the coming months, and he looked forward to the population being provided with the fullest information on who in society stood to gain from pushing the narrative of a homicide toll going up, and why there were incidents “all of a sudden of certain sporadic shooting at persons not involved in gang or criminal activity”.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/they-re-pushing-crime-panic/article_bc79fa8e-38d0-11ea-8746-67a0878c5ac4.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 7:21 am

^^^ So in real term words it is UNC behind the upsurge in non gang related crimes

So how many folk are convinced that UNC is behind all of this?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 17th, 2020, 7:27 am

the biggest untold secret yes lol

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 7:34 am

pugboy wrote:the biggest untold secret yes lol

You convinced that UNC is behind all of this?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » January 17th, 2020, 7:35 am

i just being sarcastic

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 17th, 2020, 7:44 am

pugboy wrote:i just being sarcastic

That's ok, I just to know what percentage of the population believe that UNC behind the upsurge in crime

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”