PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 YEARS LATER

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 23rd, 2018, 6:53 am

eliteauto wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:rohani talking about enforcing t&c laws....every time there is flood, people does talk about this and nothing is done....he speaks about developments all over...I'm sure he knows one of the biggest development in Grande is being done by his brethren and he continues to move around the fishing pond river like is ah small drain...all them million dollar houses were in a mess...but big boy thing nah

The developments in Fishing Pond got hit?

Hit is joke...I have a relative who couldnt sleep friday night because all they were waiting on is for water to reach inside....he stepped outside and could not make a move...if you listen to one of the residents they pointed to the development being a major contributor to what took place

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » October 23rd, 2018, 6:59 am

Gladiator wrote:Quick question... What does "being out" benefit any flood victims. Does a politician's mere presence bring some sort of relief with it?

I asking cause I really confused...

For emotional types it can provide a level comfort because in their mind it shows "caring", a moral support kinda thing.

For practical types, no. In these people's minds unless you are assisting materially is best yuh didn't come.

And those who fall in the middle of the spectrum will have mixed feelings about it.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 23rd, 2018, 7:24 am

Gladiator wrote:Quick question... What does "being out" benefit any flood victims. Does a politician's mere presence bring some sort of relief with it?

It shows people at least that you appear to care, even if you couldn't give a rat's furry little arse.

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » October 23rd, 2018, 7:42 am

Pose for a bread .....newsday today wow

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 23rd, 2018, 8:04 am

Typically people get comfort in that. That the powers that be are there with them so they not alone.

Doesn't matter to me, but its the social/psychological side of the game.

Yuh want the vote, well at least show ur face.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » October 23rd, 2018, 4:23 pm

This is a great opportunity for the Govt to demonstrate real caring for citizens.
Unfortunately the approach being adopted is more inclined towards a mechanical model than a humanitarian.
There seems to be some fear of making mistakes and activities seems restricted by some kind of internal agreed protocol.
Public disgruntlement is certainly on the horizon.
BTW, where is the PM?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 23rd, 2018, 4:54 pm

toyolink wrote:This is a great opportunity for the Govt to demonstrate real caring for citizens.
Unfortunately the approach being adopted is more inclined towards a mechanical model than a humanitarian.
There seems to be some fear of making mistakes and activities seems restricted by some kind of internal agreed protocol.
Public disgruntlement is certainly on the horizon.
BTW, where is the PM?

Rock back planning his next golfing adventure...stuarty filling in for him

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 23rd, 2018, 8:13 pm

Nah, we can't have anything happening to him. How the country go make our. Let him stay safe in his chair. Suppose he go in the flood and catch the cold or leptospirosis?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » October 23rd, 2018, 8:31 pm

I feel if he go dey he go give the rat and dem leptospirosis...:|

zorced
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby zorced » October 23rd, 2018, 8:31 pm

You noticed the amount of lunacy demonstrated by Minister Young this past week? Well that answers your question perfectly.

For a complex, unprecedented disaster affecting so many people requiring urgent action, you have to have some on site involvement if you are the decision makers.

If you show up for media coverage alone you have to expect to be out of touch with the situation and then make poor decisions and judgements based on it.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 23rd, 2018, 8:36 pm

last night on tv6 they open d phone lines for ppl to express themselves , about d 1st 4 ppl talking about how much trouble they going thru & how they need help , u know d 5th caller say she call in to say how good job d pnm govt doing for d country concerning how they handling d flood .... smh

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 23rd, 2018, 9:42 pm

what if the first 4 manage to be unc people?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 23rd, 2018, 9:51 pm

zorced wrote:

You noticed the amount of lunacy demonstrated by Minister Young this past week? Well that answers your question perfectly.

For a complex, unprecedented disaster affecting so many people requiring urgent action, you have to have some on site involvement if you are the decision makers.

If you show up for media coverage alone you have to expect to be out of touch with the situation and then make poor decisions and judgements based on it.

when u ASSESS u will see the scale, in this case u would need a number of persons spread through out the various places. 2 to 4 in grande alone, about 6 in mayaro, with a few between there and moruga. and then about 20 in the caroni area. they getting an idea of the zones, what kind of things going on, a ruff minimum estimate of the people. they will be sending that info back to the office for them to liaze with regional corps, ttdf and contractor padnahs to source resources, and send them to the most critical .
the on site liazons, would be the contact person to meet that will be directing resourses to the appropriate site..

fleck. if allyuh wah vote pnm, go ahead, me eh wasting my time.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 23rd, 2018, 9:58 pm

sMASH wrote:
zorced wrote:

when u ASSESS u will see the scale, in this case u would need a number of persons spread through out the various places. 2 to 4 in grande alone, about 6 in mayaro, with a few between there and moruga. and then about 20 in the caroni area. they getting an idea of the zones, what kind of things going on, a ruff minimum estimate of the people. they will be sending that info back to the office for them to liaze with regional corps, ttdf and contractor padnahs to source resources, and send them to the most critical .
the on site liazons, would be the contact person to meet that will be directing resourses to the appropriate site..

fleck. if allyuh wah vote pnm, go ahead, me eh wasting my time.

I feel these PNM ministers did the visits more for the photo ops than anything else... the other side do the same thing but walk with trucks of relief items so they get more props from the public.

The assessment thing is false.... the regional corps were instructed to do the assessments and report back to central govt. The purpose of young and friends "assessment" was so that they can bump gum on TV without sound like total retards, which they ended up doing anyway...

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » October 23rd, 2018, 10:20 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:last night on tv6 they open d phone lines for ppl to express themselves , about d 1st 4 ppl talking about how much trouble they going thru & how they need help , u know d 5th caller say she call in to say how good job d pnm govt doing for d country concerning how they handling d flood .... smh

And as she hang up de phone, she collect a nice two blues. Easiest money she make dat month. :drinking: :drinking:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 24th, 2018, 5:11 am

zorced wrote:

every time Stuart Balls was placed on the spot he showed his arrogance and kantish behavior....shitkickers is nowhere to be seen since his last appearance.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 24th, 2018, 4:29 pm

Since JUHN Scarfy appeared in his Caroni cane cutter sweater, we haven't heard a word from him, but we're expected to believe Goebbels Young's explanation that he (JUHN Scarfy) is coordinating everything behind the scenes.

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » November 5th, 2018, 9:29 am

T&T named as world's 12th most dangerous country
http://www.looptt.com/content/tt-named- ... us-country

Stuart little claims the report is a lie and have no proof. Guessing he still thinking trini people does leave their door open wide and have no worries.
This government living in fantasy island.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 5th, 2018, 10:55 am

Steups...ent he daughter get "kidnap" the other day?

Stuarty licking too much shyte yes...:|

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 5th, 2018, 11:11 am

Stuart et al want investors....so yuh know dem aint admitting nothing

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 5th, 2018, 12:31 pm

What dis president up to?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 5th, 2018, 12:32 pm

matr1x wrote:What dis president up to?

Same as previous presidents

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm

Just being the first female rubber stamp

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 5th, 2018, 7:29 pm

^Damn. Apparent from your posts that some woman seriously wronged you, dred. That chip morphing into an effin' boulder.

I dunno about Venezuela, Yemen and Colombia? Anyone totally buying those comparisons is disingenuous, a liar, or both. Trini IS definitely up there on that list, though.

Stuart et al need to stop expending energy on challenging reports from foreign sources and just focus on dealing with the issue itself.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 5th, 2018, 9:14 pm

shogun wrote:^Damn. Apparent from your posts that some woman seriously wronged you, dred. That chip morphing into an effin' boulder.

I dunno about Venezuela, Yemen and Colombia? Anyone totally buying those comparisons is disingenuous, a liar, or both. Trini IS definitely up there on that list, though.

Stuart et al need to stop expending energy on challenging reports from foreign sources and just focus on dealing with the issue itself.

No boi shogun, cold as it may sound... it is the truth.

Nothing against her personally, but the Office of the President is for the most part useless.

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » November 5th, 2018, 11:58 pm

Nah she productive she bail out Rowley from the flood drama. She said in this time and disaster there no reason to point your fingers and blame.

Wonder if she could tell mr blame it himself anytime he not running the country properly he souldnt blame Kamala.

The_Honourable wrote:
shogun wrote:^Damn. Apparent from your posts that some woman seriously wronged you, dred. That chip morphing into an effin' boulder.

No boi shogun, cold as it may sound... it is the truth.

Nothing against her personally, but the Office of the President is for the most part useless.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 7th, 2018, 5:07 am

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 7th, 2018, 6:28 am

^They hadda pay the new Heritage CEO he big fat salary, so money hadda come from somewhere...:|

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 13th, 2018, 7:13 pm

Petrotrin

Now tstt

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » November 13th, 2018, 9:08 pm

Ahhh boiiii allyuh feeling the first world status yet?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”