TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby Rovin » June 18th, 2019, 11:12 am

De Dragon wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
rspann wrote:Anybody have any doubts about what I said, show me where I wrong and what he doing for the core supporters. The die hards who going down to the wire to make sure we stay in power.

Not a single doubt...what i does cyahhhhhhhhh understand is....no matter how much the sufferation is, they still voting for them

Institutionalized dotishness, mental slavery and racism.

d mentality on all sides is :

once d rapist is d same as u then apparently d rape hurts less

but once somebody different to u offers up him\herself : is like nahhh we eh want dem ppl to rule over we ...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 18th, 2019, 12:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:
D Diesel Report wrote:Ah go laugh the day that de major parties have an election and none of the leaders black. Bet yuh real racists staying home. :drinking: :drinking:

You speak as if the current black leaders actually matter.

When one considers the party backers and the "influencers", can we say we ever had a "black" leader?

If they do get a non-black leader that would not really mean anything different from what we have now, it may be a truer reflection of what is but not necessarily anything different.

Sad but we have a bunch of deformed looking folk that marry their cousins , these are ones running and making this country a chit hole .

Wait! Kieth and Sharon is cousins?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 18th, 2019, 12:39 pm

rspann wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:
D Diesel Report wrote:Ah go laugh the day that de major parties have an election and none of the leaders black. Bet yuh real racists staying home. :drinking: :drinking:

You speak as if the current black leaders actually matter.

When one considers the party backers and the "influencers", can we say we ever had a "black" leader?

If they do get a non-black leader that would not really mean anything different from what we have now, it may be a truer reflection of what is but not necessarily anything different.

Sad but we have a bunch of deformed looking folk that marry their cousins , these are ones running and making this country a chit hole .

Wait! Kieth and Sharon is cousins?

Nope dem is task masters .

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 18th, 2019, 9:26 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Average wrote:If the UNC comprised of 95% africans would they win the next election?
They would just be alot smarter

Would be same outcome, total party of stupid crunts... no country that has or is currently being governed by Africans has prospered. They have all failed or are completely corrupt.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 18th, 2019, 9:31 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Average wrote:If the UNC comprised of 95% africans would they win the next election?
They would just be alot smarter

Would be same outcome, total party of stupid crunts... no country that has or is currently being governed by Africans has prospered. They have all failed or are completely corrupt.
Kaffa Kambon is not pleased

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/th ... fricanism/

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » June 19th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Check allyuhself dey...

Look deeply within yourselves
PM’s Corpus Christi message
Joan Rampersad

THE Prime Minister has appealed to citizens to look deeply within themselves, assess their negative emotions, identify feelings of anger, aggression, envy, jealousy, apathy, hypocrisy, racism, prejudice, bigotry, withdrawal and materialism, which, he said, appear to be the prevailing mood worldwide.

In his Corpus Christi message, Dr Rowley also told citizens to acknowledge that many among us are sustained by emotions that are unworthy of the essential message of Jesus Christ, of all other religions, and our common humanity.

He said citizens should give a moment to the essential message which is common among all religions, as they join with the Christian/Catholic community throughout TT on Thursday in celebrating the Holy Feast of Corpus Christi, which marks the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

In celebrating this holy day, Rowley said the Church tells not only its followers, but the rest of us of the passion, the death and resurrection of Christ, and more so that the message held within His Holy Spirit is always with us.

“The celebration and symbolism of today, in essence, holds deep lessons for us all as we go about our daily lives, interacting with our fellow citizens and with God,” he said.

Rowley also spoke about TT extending a hand to thousands of people from neighbouring Venezuela, who have been struggling to survive in their homeland. “Today, I must commend those among us, who displayed that humanity.”

He then recalled Pope John Paul who told thousands of Haitians in 1982, the poor must recover hope, and stated, “We in TT extended a hand to thousands in the restoration of that hope, and their essential dignity. In matters of this nature when we are called upon to show our humanity, let us pray that we will never be found wanting.”

Rowley urged all citizens, “particularly those who enjoy the priceless gift of education,” to be like Jesus in our society, talking to each, seeking to help, and assist all those who need to healed and cured of despair. “As our brother’s keeper, may we point our brothers and sisters to a place of spiritual attentiveness, and the glorious kingdom, which Jesus and others have said awaits us all.”

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/19/look-deeply-within-yourselves/

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » June 19th, 2019, 6:14 pm

Amen.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 19th, 2019, 9:31 pm

What crap the pm espoused there... Since jesus small he challenging authority on the errors of their misinterpretation

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 19th, 2019, 11:02 pm

Let JUHN Scarfy haul he MC with that hypocrisy and condescension.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 20th, 2019, 7:36 am

shitlickers should look within himself and his band of kants

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 20th, 2019, 10:37 am

all animals are equal but some are more equal than others

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 20th, 2019, 3:30 pm

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » June 21st, 2019, 12:42 am

"...they were red and ready in 2015 – in 2019 we..."

'Red and suffering'
NUGFW leader says vote out PNM

President general of the National Union of Government and Federated Workers (NUGFW) James Lambert has urged workers to vote out the People’s National Movement (PNM) in the upcoming local government and general elections.

Lambert made the call Wednesday at the National Trade Union Centre (NATUC) Labour Day celebrations at the Scarborough Esplanade in Tobago, following a march by a delegation of trade unions through the streets of the capital.

NATUC members present included NUGFW, Seamen and Waterfront Workers Trade Union, Transport and Industrial Workers' Union, TT Postal Workers Union, Contractors and General Workers Trade Union and the Public Services Association.

Despite a long delay to the advertised 10 am start, the crowd was energised and excited for the day’s proceedings.

In addressing those gathered, Lambert said, “Workers do not have anything to celebrate today. The workers do not have nothing to celebrate. Today, it is very sad for the trade union movement because of the fact that in 2015, there is a party by the name of the People’s National Movement that came to the voters throughout the country and indicated to us that they wanted to make your life much better than it was. Tobago, we are in 2019, they were red and ready in 2015 – in 2019 we red and suffering.”

Lambert said workers can only end their suffering in the polling booth.

“They are saying to us come and vote for local government, come and vote, but what are we voting for – more pressure, more suffering? So, I am asking the people of TT today, come 2019 in the local government use your vote wisely, and when we come to 2020 vote them out. The government of the day don’t care; are we going to continue to give our labour to the State and no returns, no benefit?"

Lambert said never in the history of TT has a regime been “so disrespectful to the labour movement and to the voters in TT."

He added, “I am so disappointed in the government that we have today…I cannot wait for 2020 to say, 'Just as how you come, just so you must go out.' Forget your political affiliation, the Constitution of TT says that you are free to vote for any political party…but you must support the others that support you. You must think about yourself and your children's children, and so today, I am saying to you the time has come when we must let our voices be heard and say to the country enough is enough. We cannot continue to accept the oppression and the oppressiveness that this government of the day is bringing to the workers in the republic of TT.”

Lambert said the cost of living continues to increase but workers are handcuffed by salaries stagnant since 2011. The NUGFW president general accused the PNM of fooling workers with promises prior to the last general election, only to renege on them after.

"We are asking the government of TT, what has happened to all the promises that you had made? When they were in opposition they had answers to everything and now that they’re in office, they can’t answer anything... Do not allow them to come around and fool you.”

This year’s observance commemorated the 82nd anniversary of the 1937 Tubal Uriah “Buzz” Butler Labour Riots.
14 Minutes Ago Stephon Nicholas

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/06/21/red-and-suffering/

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » June 21st, 2019, 12:51 am

If unc keeps ganga...they will lose

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 21st, 2019, 5:37 am

matr1x wrote:If unc keeps ganga...they will lose

let me help you...if they keep Ganga, Coonilal, Sewage, Bhoe, Toteesingh and well Kamla they will lose

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 21st, 2019, 7:15 am

let me help you...if they keep Ganga, Coonilal, Sewage, Bhoe, Toteesingh and well Kamla they will lose
Does not matter who they remove or bring in. PNM will still fraudulently win

regcore
Riding on 13's

Postby regcore » June 21st, 2019, 1:05 pm

Most black people cant even run their household properly but alyuh putting them to run a country what you expect to happen......

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 21st, 2019, 4:28 pm

regcore wrote:Most black people cant even run their household properly but alyuh putting them to run a country what you expect to happen......
Ah yuh doh like black people.

Rowley himself said people saying he's too black for office.

PNM ppl took the bait and voted for him by dubious means

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » June 22nd, 2019, 12:25 am

zoom rader wrote:

Does not matter who they remove or bring in. PNM will still fraudulently win

I waitin for them to official call Tobago, PNM country and Trinidad, Little Venizula :drinking: :drinking:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 22nd, 2019, 12:31 am

i sure most of us dunno 1\2 of these ppl cause u dont even hear from 1\2 of them .... http://www.news.gov.tt/our-government/g ... -ministers

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2019, 7:04 am

Rovin wrote:i sure most of us dunno 1\2 of these ppl cause u dont even hear from 1\2 of them .... http://www.news.gov.tt/our-government/g ... -ministers
Eleitauto knows them

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 22nd, 2019, 7:22 am

This govt comprises of

Shitlickers
All worry
Younglee
Rohani
Impsbert
Camile to an extent

Everybody else just making up numbers
And people spoke about a cabal in unc days

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2019, 7:24 am

Time for a Vene MP or PM

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 22nd, 2019, 7:25 am

Hinds asking for a script, cause he hear he acting on AG.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 22nd, 2019, 7:28 am

zoom rader wrote:
regcore wrote:Most black people cant even run their household properly but alyuh putting them to run a country what you expect to happen......
Ah yuh doh like black people.

Rowley himself said people saying he's too black for office.

PNM ppl took the bait and voted for him by dubious means
Hinds just there for the optics, like the hood ornament on a rolls.
The local version of identity politics.
When he on a podium, the masses forget that the top spots is not them

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 22nd, 2019, 7:51 am

I see shitlickers throwing jabs at the U.S gov't....I really hope he knows what he doing...as if we doh have enough problems

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 22nd, 2019, 8:10 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I see shitlickers throwing jabs at the U.S gov't....I really hope he knows what he doing...as if we doh have enough problems
I agree with Rowlee.

Rasta stand firm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 22nd, 2019, 8:19 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I see shitlickers throwing jabs at the U.S gov't....I really hope he knows what he doing...as if we doh have enough problems
Trying to get that vene oil through Russian pipelines... Lol

Theur stance befire, I agreed with. This sheit he doing, nah.

Annnd, he was wrong to open the boarders. So muricah was right.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 22nd, 2019, 8:27 am

Baldhead rasta.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 22nd, 2019, 11:09 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:This govt comprises of

Shitlickers
All worry
Younglee
Rohani
Impsbert
Camile to an extent

Everybody else just making up numbers
And people spoke about a cabal in unc days

u 4get guy smiley , he around them rel yrs though i find like he does keep a low profile .... ras dey long time too but is like he eh ha no kinda rankin

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”