TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby maj. tom » August 21st, 2019, 11:45 am

Sorry to interject a pedantic point here, but the quote is from Alcohol Anonymous describing human behaviour, not Einstein.

Atomic experiments really do involve doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, like the Rutherford gold foil experiment, or quantum electrodynamics experiments.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » August 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm

No. It was said by Vaas Montenegro.

But I think I still voting Pnm.
Last edited by Blaze d Chalice on August 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 21st, 2019, 12:04 pm

ok i just googled it , they say it was mostly accredited to Einstein because he was probably 1 of d most famous persons to use it though others less famous have used it too , but it seems like nobody can pinpoint it to d originator

cud be like 1 of those ancient wisdom sayings that get passed along generations ...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2019, 6:34 pm

ent it had a big contract given out last year to build some sort of sump and install some pump, at the city gate or sumting, to alleviate flooding?

or was that contract merely to eat ah food?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 21st, 2019, 7:03 pm

so today allyuh PM talking about how so many public servants just collecting a salary & doing little to earn it

hmmmm i wonder who they learn that from ? ...... :roll:

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 21st, 2019, 7:12 pm

sMASH wrote:ent it had a big contract given out last year to build some sort of sump and install some pump, at the city gate or sumting, to alleviate flooding?

or was that contract merely to eat ah food?

P.o.s mayor just said he was told the pumps should have been here already while rohani say he aint know nothing about that

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2019, 7:33 pm

i watching cnc3.... the man say is special made pumps, and thats why it will reach in september.

the more unique ur device, the more expensive it is, and the harder it is to get parts.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 21st, 2019, 8:30 pm

Rovin wrote:so today allyuh PM talking about how so many public servants just collecting a salary & doing little to earn it

hmmmm i wonder who they learn that from ? ...... :roll:
If he said that, then i have no problem with that statement. It is true and time a radical change.

We have very lazy public servants, its like to have to beg them to do their job and then its the attitude you receive.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 21st, 2019, 8:31 pm

to arrive in September? Like he eh get notice of when rainy season starts in the Caribbean? When they order it so, last week?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 21st, 2019, 8:50 pm

PNM government : rain does always fall, so it will always flood.

cnc3:

find cnc3 sticking it a lil hard these days.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 22nd, 2019, 7:07 am

First time I agree with shitlickers on something: public servants are a woft...For eg, an essential service like license office still closing for lunch...I mean Wtf, just have some workers take lunch from 1130-1230& 1230-130....simple maths..Trinidad like to copy murica so much...I hope us trinis know that an 8hr work day in the U.S means you work 8hrs and not 7 like here...

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 22nd, 2019, 7:09 am

sMASH wrote:PNM government : rain does always fall, so it will always flood.

cnc3:

find cnc3 sticking it a lil hard these days.

Rohani and younglee are predictable when it comes to their responses...rohnani said that bridge in Grande opening before school open, I really hope it does

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 22nd, 2019, 7:26 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:First time I agree with shitlickers on something: public servants are a woft...For eg, an essential service like license office still closing for lunch...I mean Wtf, just have some workers take lunch from 1130-1230& 1230-130....simple maths..Trinidad like to copy murica so much...I hope us trinis know that an 8hr work day in the U.S means you work 8hrs and not 7 like here...

:lol: :lol: :lol: ahahahahar who d hell in licensing works even 7 hours a day, some dont reach to work and start until after 9, then they take breaks all throught the day, they go on lunch for 1.5-2 hours and then lock off early before 3.
That was a good laugh this morning......... honestly how many government offices actually put in a solid 7 hours of work a day?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 22nd, 2019, 7:29 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:First time I agree with shitlickers on something: public servants are a woft...For eg, an essential service like license office still closing for lunch...I mean Wtf, just have some workers take lunch from 1130-1230& 1230-130....simple maths..Trinidad like to copy murica so much...I hope us trinis know that an 8hr work day in the U.S means you work 8hrs and not 7 like here...

Apart from using "company time" as "personal free time" some of them don't know their arse from their elbow, especially in Inland Revenue. To be fair there has been an improvement since moves to institute Revenue Authority came back on stream. There's no better motivator than fear of losing yuh wuk.

Those that do nothing but talk on the phone, go and shop, run their personal business(es) or just generally scratch their arse whole day should be removed by whatever means necessary. Who vex, loss...:|

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 22nd, 2019, 7:37 am

hydroep wrote:

Apart from using "company time" as "personal free time" some of them don't know their arse from their elbow, especially in Inland Revenue. To be fair there has been an improvement since moves to institute Revenue Authority came back on stream. There's no better motivator than fear of losing yuh wuk.

Those that do nothing but talk on the phone, go and shop, run their personal business(es) or just generally scratch their arse whole day should be removed by whatever means necessary. Who vex, loss...:|

Agreed fully, but they all know the UNION protects them and everytime a move is made to have accountability some kanthole cousin of a black panther attempts to swim the "Caribbean channel"

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 22nd, 2019, 9:25 am

If we get 7hrs work that will tremendously improve the public service.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 22nd, 2019, 9:36 am

Hope Rowlee gets these lazy public servants working.

These fvckers hold the public to ransom

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 22nd, 2019, 9:47 am

Dizzy28 wrote:

If we get 7hrs work that will tremendously improve the public service.

Shoda put that 7hours in quotes yes :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 22nd, 2019, 11:24 am

we all know how govt workers does operate but rowdy walking a thin line dey yes cause 1\2 of d public will agree with him while d other 1\2 might be govt workers or have relatives working there , so he eh really gaining any fans ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 22nd, 2019, 6:02 pm

see what i said but tell dem doh vote for rowdy nuh , they wud like um why not ...

their daddy bawl dem up ....

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... JLKUevnQqs

Public servants 'hurt to the core' by PM's lazy talk

Public servants, some of who arrive at work at 8.am. but don’t leave until 6 p.m, are “hurt to the core” by the Prime Minister’s suggestion that they are lazy.

So says president of the Public Services Association Watson Duke.

Duke said he was shocked, perturbed and upset when he saw Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley’s comments about public servants.

“When I come across the headline in a daily newspaper (Express) that says ‘PM knocks public servants who produce absolutely nothing, but make the most noise when pay is late…lazy loafers’, it worries me, it worries all 80,000 public servants of this country. And it hurts us to the core,” he said.

“It says to that mother, that father, that good worker who leaves South at 4 a.m. to come to Port of Spain for an 8 a.m. job and leaves work at 5 p.m. and 6 p.m. to get home, that your efforts are not recognised,” he added.

Addressing a handing-over ceremony at the Police Academy in St James on Wednesday, Rowley opined that the quality of the Public Service had declined.

“We have a lot of people on the payroll. Many of them produce absolutely nothing when the day come, collect a salary at the end of the month and make the most noise when the pay is late,” he stated.

In a Facebook video this morning Duke fired back at the Prime Minister, stating:

“I want to tell Keith Christopher Rowley this morning that before you take the speck out of the eye of public servants, take the plank out of yours. When you point in this direction you have four fingers pointing back at you. Think before you speak.”

“Furthermore, we want to tell you, as one politician told another in the Parliament, shut your stink mouth. Every time you seem to speak, you seem to speak foul language to hurt and denigrate people.”

Duke said instead of saying what Government would do to improve the health sector and working conditions for public servants, Rowley was “blaming public servants”.

“Even though this PNM Government would have bailed out a toilet paper factory for some ($30) million thereabout, today in the Immigration Division, in Treasury, in foreign services, in many Government offices there remains no toilet paper and workers must walk with toilet paper from home,” he lamented.

shut your stink mouth
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Rovin on August 22nd, 2019, 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 22nd, 2019, 6:58 pm

To hell with Duke.

Lazy arse public servants, as i said before its like to have to beg these people to do thier wuk.

Facing goverment to do bussiness is a nightmare and time consuming

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 22nd, 2019, 7:04 pm

In all probability even if Sh!tkickers fired the so-called lazy loafers they'd still go right back and vote for him and the PNM. It's sad but true...:|

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » August 22nd, 2019, 7:16 pm

Things could change with public servants, but here's an example of jackassery that actually happens:

-Unions have made permanent civil servants untouchable, no accountability and incentive to perform. Culture of laziness ensues.
-Government begins hiring contract workers ranging from month-month to 3 years depending on how important the work is for them.
-The idea is that they can be terminated for non performance.
-Government workers on contract are never actually given contracts.
-Contracts are forever "negotiating with CPO for terms and conditions."
-Division heads and permanent secretaries are afraid to fire contract workers without contracts because they can reasonably take the government to court and win.
-Laziness and non performance permeates the contract staff.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 22nd, 2019, 7:52 pm

Duke should hush he c$nt...PSA & OWTU are responsible for public service work ethic

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 22nd, 2019, 8:27 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:Things could change with public servants, but here's an example of jackassery that actually happens:

-Unions have made permanent civil servants untouchable, no accountability and incentive to perform. Culture of laziness ensues.
-Government begins hiring contract workers ranging from month-month to 3 years depending on how important the work is for them.
-Division heads and permanent secretaries are afraid to fire contract workers without contracts because they can reasonably take the government to court and win.
And all this time the labour Minster does what, bumping her gum and fooling her voters.

They take licks and put PNM right back in power.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 22nd, 2019, 8:40 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Duke should hush he c$nt...PSA & OWTU are responsible for public service work ethic

Vomit topped diarooeah with piss on top smells better than the utter sewerage that comes out of that fking Kronstadt mouth.. why d fake he don’t go threaten to scuba from coast to coast in one breath. :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 23rd, 2019, 3:34 am

ProtonPowder wrote:Things could change with public servants, but here's an example of jackassery that actually happens:

they have to hire contract staff for some jobs such as IT related as the jobs not recognized in the public admin laws. then public admin minister bachan said she was going to change this and she did absolutely nothing and also bump she gum.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 23rd, 2019, 5:02 am

for the public service to change, they need to hire workers on a contractual basis...at the end of that 3 year contract you are retained based on your performance...I know two private companies that higher under a 3 year basis and contracts are renewed based on

1: performance
2: medical tests
3: passing a polygraph(making sure their workers in line)

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 23rd, 2019, 7:05 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:for the public service to change, they need to hire workers on a contractual basis...at the end of that 3 year contract you are retained based on your performance...I know two private companies that higher under a 3 year basis and contracts are renewed based on

I certainly will not be working there.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » August 23rd, 2019, 7:23 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:for the public service to change, they need to hire workers on a contractual basis...at the end of that 3 year contract you are retained based on your performance...I know two private companies that higher under a 3 year basis and contracts are renewed based on

Speaking of which , what ever happened to the polygraph that the POLICE were now supposed to be subject to? oh wait-didnt the police themselves object to having to take such tests? why would they???

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”