Postby Monkey Man » December 3rd, 2018, 8:19 am

Come lettuce sing children

Call angolaaaaa. Call angolaaaaa. Mama africa-goolaaaaaaa

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 YEARS LATER

Postby Dizzy28 » December 3rd, 2018, 8:19 pm

http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/rude-airport ... -suspended

Improving the tourist experience first hand yes by getting a rude AATT guard suspended . That is performance.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 3rd, 2018, 10:52 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:d opposition not changing them selves or rebranding or re-marketing anything new ... so who gonna vote back d same old sheit

is like we have a bumpy worn out tire with d wires showing & it about to buss but we only other choice is replacing it with another similar worn down tire

both sides is d same setta ole ass tired dishonest fossils ...... like i said b4 is best we start over with some fresh UWI graduates to run d country

No one will vote for them...too much "book sense".

These are the same folks who call on the radio station and say we need the young people and we need new blood and give them a chance and then if a young person says anything,
"...yuh ungrateful...",
"...these 'chillren' need Jesus and God in their lives...",
"....they don't know how hard we had it. I 'remembah' in my day you couldn't watch yuh mudda' so yunno...",
"...we were discipline...", "...we had pride in ourselves..."
"...it's the marijuana..."

if the 1% has famalee in uwi or any other university in the world who might be thinking of forming a party and fighting the election then they may have a chance....and they could win because they have the finances to swing any election

1% "famalee" who educated and living abroad only come back here for the wedding and photo-op, nothing more.

".....I remember when I was a child Trinidad was such a wonderful place...a true paradise, something something maracas, something something I want the best for my people, something something I am a real 'Trini-gurl', Trini to the bone, something something where I live in New York we have a vibrant Trini community it's like I never left, I feel like I am sharing Trinidad with the world...."

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » December 3rd, 2018, 10:55 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/rude-airport-security-officer-suspended

Improving the tourist experience first hand yes by getting a rude AATT guard suspended . That is performance.

So he was impolite while doing his job...the entire public sector should be put on suspension without pay then.

Hell they don't even do their job.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » December 3rd, 2018, 11:30 pm

Rowley should have remained a janitor in Mason Hills yes.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » December 4th, 2018, 12:39 am

Numb3r4 wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:d opposition not changing them selves or rebranding or re-marketing anything new ... so who gonna vote back d same old sheit

is like we have a bumpy worn out tire with d wires showing & it about to buss but we only other choice is replacing it with another similar worn down tire

both sides is d same setta ole ass tired dishonest fossils ...... like i said b4 is best we start over with some fresh UWI graduates to run d country

No one will vote for them...too much "book sense".

These are the same folks who call on the radio station and say we need the young people and we need new blood and give them a chance and then if a young person says anything,
"...yuh ungrateful...",
"...these 'chillren' need Jesus and God in their lives...",
"....they don't know how hard we had it. I 'remembah' in my day you couldn't watch yuh mudda' so yunno...",
"...we were discipline...", "...we had pride in ourselves..."
"...it's the marijuana..."

if the 1% has famalee in uwi or any other university in the world who might be thinking of forming a party and fighting the election then they may have a chance....and they could win because they have the finances to swing any election

1% "famalee" who educated and living abroad only come back here for the wedding and photo-op, nothing more.

".....I remember when I was a child Trinidad was such a wonderful place...a true paradise, something something maracas, something something I want the best for my people, something something I am a real 'Trini-gurl', Trini to the bone, something something where I live in New York we have a vibrant Trini community it's like I never left, I feel like I am sharing Trinidad with the world...."

Well wut yuh want people to tell yuh boy, Trinidad is where dreams and people go to die. If people want to live, is not another country to do so these days? :drinking: :drinking:

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » December 4th, 2018, 7:23 am

Numb3r4 wrote:".....I remember when I was a child Trinidad was such a wonderful place...a true paradise, something something maracas, something something I want the best for my people, something something I am a real 'Trini-gurl', Trini to the bone, something something where I live in New York we have a vibrant Trini community it's like I never left, I feel like I am sharing Trinidad with the world...."

I hearing it in my head with an unmistakable POS convaughnt accent

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 4th, 2018, 8:38 am

how real citizens get things done in their country.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 4th, 2018, 8:50 am

Numb3r4 wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:http://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/rude-airport-security-officer-suspended

So he was impolite while doing his job...the entire public sector should be put on suspension without pay then.

I was being sarcastic. Two ministers tried to bypass customs. Headline should have read "High ranking officials tried to weasel out of the airport and were caught!!"

And remember one of those two ministers has a history of financial impropriety whilst the other presides over a Ministry that gave us cocaine in diplomatic pouches.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 4th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:

I was being sarcastic. Two ministers tried to bypass customs. Headline should have read "High ranking officials tried to weasel out of the airport and were caught!!"

And remember one of those two ministers has a history of financial impropriety whilst the other presides over a Ministry that gave us cocaine in diplomatic pouches.

Entitlement PNM syle. Wiggy feel she too big for things like going through pleb doors at AATT, declaring $143000 in cash at the bank and Massive Gosine lyrics. Dennis Moses strikes me as too dotish and low energy for such, so he was prolly just following Wiggy lead.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 4th, 2018, 12:40 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:

Entitlement PNM syle. Wiggy feel she too big for things like going through pleb doors at AATT, declaring $143000 in cash at the bank and Massive Gosine lyrics. Dennis Moses strikes me as too dotish and low energy for such, so he was prolly just following Wiggy lead.

Its much more tha going through a pleb door. It would have allowed her to bypass Customs.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 4th, 2018, 12:42 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:

Its much more tha going through a pleb door. It would have allowed her to bypass Customs.

She seems to aspire to be the female version of JUHN Scarfy, right down to the shine head coasted on occasion.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 4th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Fatso and sleepy willie making real news

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 4th, 2018, 2:06 pm

'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' - George Orwell, Animal Farm

:|

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 5th, 2018, 11:29 pm

hydroep wrote:'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' - George Orwell, Animal Farm

:|

Causing the security guard to lose 2 weeks pay for doing his job in the process of "equality".

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 6th, 2018, 6:09 am

Only under a PNM govt we can cross 500 murders in a year and be like nothing happen

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2018, 7:41 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Only under a PNM govt we can cross 500 murders in a year and be like nothing happen

I warned you all of this.

PNM pushing for the 500 not out

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 6th, 2018, 8:29 am

Gary securing the PNM vote..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2018, 8:39 am

Numb3r4 wrote:

In other words if you don't lick PNM goverment arses you will be victimised.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » December 6th, 2018, 9:05 am

zoom rader wrote:
Numb3r4 wrote:

In other words if you don't lick PNM goverment arses you will be victimised.

The officer must be eh even know who d arse them was!

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 6th, 2018, 9:12 am

Zr wah vybz??

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2018, 9:40 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Zr wah vybz??

Bro PNM killed den vybz, now we have Caricom barbers and Guards coming in to Trini to deal with

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

zoom rader wrote:

Bro PNM killed den vybz, now we have Caricom barbers and Guards coming in to Trini to deal with

Been cutting my hair by a Guyanese 6 years now. Nothing wrong with the competition.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » December 6th, 2018, 11:11 am

u eh know who iz me orrrr ...

‘You have to open for me’

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... a95ec.html

“I am the minister and I am accustomed coming through the door, and you have to open the door for me.”

This is what Foreign Affairs Minister Dennis Moses said to suspen­ded Airports Au­thority estate constable Kel­von Alexander, according to a pre-action protocol letter sent to Supt Avril Daly-Bra­ssey.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 6th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Been cutting my hair by a Guyanese 6 years now. Nothing wrong with the competition.

By Carl awa?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 6th, 2018, 12:54 pm

timelapse wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

By Carl awa?

Nah Avi

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2018, 9:01 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:u eh know who iz me orrrr ...

‘You have to open for me’

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/lo ... a95ec.html

“I am the minister and I am accustomed coming through the door, and you have to open the door for me.”

This is what Foreign Affairs Minister Dennis Moses said to suspen­ded Airports Au­thority estate constable Kel­von Alexander, according to a pre-action protocol letter sent to Supt Avril Daly-Bra­ssey.

:shock: :shock:
I thought this moron was just one of those quiet incompetents. It appears tha he's just another "good friend" of JUHN Scarfy like Baksh, with the good ole, "yuh eh know who is me oar?" stinking arrogance and contempt for people.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 7th, 2018, 5:06 am

I wish that officer sue and win big

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 7th, 2018, 5:52 am

So allyuh want the honourable ministers to pass through customs? Wha wrong wid allyuh? Next thing allyuh want them to fill out immigration forms and declaration. Stueps!

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » December 7th, 2018, 6:02 am

zoom rader wrote:In other words if you don't lick PNM goverment arses you will be victimised.

Zoom, come nah man, you really ought to say ". . . if you don't lick our politicians' arses, you will be victimised."

The yellow brigade no different.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”