TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 2nd, 2018, 8:51 pm

So in english?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 2nd, 2018, 9:03 pm

The_Honourable wrote:The surrounding communities are going to see an invest in infrastructure to mitigate the fallout...

YEAH RIGHT

My thoughts exactly.

Earlier in his address he alluded to the constraints facing the Government and cited Petrotrin's inability to pay its dues as one of the reasons for shutting down the refinery. So it's difficult to understand from where he is going to find the extra money for additional projects in fence-line communities...unless he planning to pull a few million out of his arse...:|

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 2nd, 2018, 9:24 pm

But most of trinidad already ketchin dey rass when it comes to infrastructure. Beetham had to water dey mp to get a culvert clear so if Growley hardly doing anything on a normal day, what makes you think he will really do anything for communities in the vicinity of the refinery?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 2nd, 2018, 9:35 pm

The_Honourable wrote:But most of trinidad already ketchin dey rass when it comes to infrastructure. Beetham had to water dey mp to get a culvert clear so if Growley hardly doing anything on a normal day, what makes you think he will really do anything for communities in the vicinity of the refinery?

Honestly, I don't think much people him again nuh...not even some of his own supporters. Both he and Imbert have proven themselves to be compulsive liars (emailgate, property tax, ferry scandal etc...etc...etc.), and when they get ketch they does try to play the "taken out of context" card.

That is why I suggest leaving their backside right there and let them reap what they sow. People will probably start using something a little more potent than "sh!twater" on them just now...:|

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 2nd, 2018, 10:21 pm

hydroep wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:But most of trinidad already ketchin dey rass when it comes to infrastructure. Beetham had to water dey mp to get a culvert clear so if Growley hardly doing anything on a normal day, what makes you think he will really do anything for communities in the vicinity of the refinery?

Honestly, I don't think much people him again nuh...not even some of his own supporters. Both he and Imbert have proven themselves to be compulsive liars (emailgate, property tax, ferry scandal etc...etc...etc.), and when they get ketch they does try to play the "taken out of context" card.

That is why I suggest leaving their backside right there and let them reap what they sow. People will probably start using something a little more potent than "sh!twater" on them just now...:|

That remains to be seen cause a woman on meh facebook say if kamla didn't have she friends and family in petrotrin, the company would never be in this position. No mention of Malcolm Jones and all the failed projects.

Then we have pnm plebs who right now braying and asking why roget eh buy the refinery ignoring the privatization card Rowley just play :|

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » September 2nd, 2018, 10:30 pm

car wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Growley eh mention yet who were the consultants that we spend 63 million behind, that recommend to shut down the refinery.

State-owned Petrotrin has paid $63.6 million to consultants for services from July 2017 to date.

The ministry’s reply stated that the total cost of the services from July 2017 to date was $63,610,158. 23.

The highest amount - $28 million - was paid last November to McKinsey and Company Inc (a US company) for a strategic review and transition. The lowest figure - $100,000 - was paid to HRC associates for executive recruitment. Petrotrin also paid Swiss executive recruitment experts Egon Zehnder $3.7m for services.

RECIPIENTS

W. Paul Charles - $120,600 (communications)
Caribbean Corporate Clinic Ltd - $573,750 (legal/management consultants)
Kroll Consulting - $1.3m (consulting services)
Egon Zehnder - $ 3.7m (executive recruitment)
Gafney Kline and Associates - $1.4m (consultancy oil production)
HRC associates - $100,000 (executive recruitment)
HSB Solomon Associates - $7,430, 855.54 (company optimisation)
McKinsey and Company Inc - $28, 057, 147.50 (strategic review and transition)
SAP Puerto Rico GBMH LLC - $4,389, 545.23 (Success factors and software installation)
SGS Trinidad Ltd - $370,04.39 (consultancy services)
Bacon Woodrow and de Souza - $397,320 (actuarial services)
Medical Diagnostic Technologies and Supplies Ltd - $2,031, 168 (radiology services)
DeGolyer and McNaughton Corp Ltd - $12,669, 570 (crude and gas resource evaluations)
Energy Solutions Group Ltd - $230,969 (engineering services for south west Soldado)
iSIMS Trinidad Ltd-System - $212,246 (designs for well modification and repairs)
Environmental Sciences Ltd- $455,600 (forensic fingerprinting and interpretation of chromatograms)
Caribbean Corporate Clinic?? Jesus Sultan khan does eat real food under PNM state disasters - BWIA/CAL, PATT, Petrotrin......

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » September 2nd, 2018, 10:44 pm

Allyuh really thing putten a wall through the country is a bad idea?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 3rd, 2018, 5:06 am

man just take up air time yes...best he didn't say nothing....saying nothing equates to what he said last night...carry on to the rest and reflect

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 3rd, 2018, 5:33 am

The_Honourable wrote:
hydroep wrote:

That remains to be seen cause a woman on meh facebook say if kamla didn't have she friends and family in petrotrin, the company would never be in this position. No mention of Malcolm Jones and all the failed projects.

Then we have pnm plebs who right now braying and asking why roget eh buy the refinery ignoring the privatization card Rowley just play :|

What friends and family could kamala have in there?

They eat their own boolcrap,,,

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 3rd, 2018, 6:21 am

Classis case of "hull yuh mc" and I will still vote for you

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » September 3rd, 2018, 9:08 am

sMASH wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
hydroep wrote:

What friends and family could kamala have in there?

They eat their own boolcrap,,,

That's a pnm logic for you. Oh the plant in south I sure kamla have people in there I see plenty indian working they all family.
Ent they dotish leader like to pull cards out the blue how come he didn't find one worker who was a family member and throw it in public maybe cause manning had more family members in there. But let the pnm supporters brey and still get nothing in return.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 3rd, 2018, 4:38 pm

Well dey like it so... "once is somebody looking like me in power i win."

btw... this is what happens when Stuart Young not around...

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » September 3rd, 2018, 6:48 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Well dey like it so... "once is somebody looking like me in power i win."

btw... this is what happens when Stuart Young not around...

:wtf:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 3rd, 2018, 8:13 pm

Yuh know rowly dumb as fck when he say bago should be ah golfing destination....golf jed....golf

And men in here does swallow that

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » September 3rd, 2018, 9:24 pm

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^

TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 FIRETRCUK YEARS LATER

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2018, 6:59 am

how do you feel? any safer? richer or poorer? spending more at the groceries and gas stations? wondering if you would be on the bread line? when last you took a boat ride to Tobago? the list continues....this is what the PNM achieved 3 years later....feel free to add to the list

AV fake oil (100 mil)
Petrotrin
Arcerlor Mital
Brian lara stadium (90 mil) (still aint finished yet)
gas raised
food prices raised
a word cannot be found to described our crime situation
tobago ferry
multi million dollar highway which only makes sense to the people that building it

and we will carry on and on and on and on and on and on

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 4th, 2018, 7:16 am

I feel safer. Crime is down. The economy has turned around. Everything is less expensive now. We have a Tobago boat. The areas around Petrotrin is going to get social interventions. The debt payment is no more as Petrotrin closed. This caring Rowley led government has to be congratulated.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 4th, 2018, 7:19 am

Import duties on PCs, laptops. Online sales tax. No USD available to the public.

Tax on salt!

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 4th, 2018, 7:54 am

I for one am happy our peasant population can no longer afford nice laptops and gas for their cars.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » September 4th, 2018, 8:10 am

Things really nice here. Imagine, I can now get water proof MDF for meh ply house....

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » September 4th, 2018, 9:12 am

“Today I want to say to T&T, don’t worry, everything’s going to be all right.” - Dr. Keith Rowley

http://50tt.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-09-11/he%E2%80%99s-got-eye-detail

:|

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2018, 10:00 am

More taxes
My constituency is worse off( I am sure to see Glenda in 2020)
Waste money on a golf course
Say dumb things like tobago should be a golfing destination

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 4th, 2018, 2:51 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:More taxes

Lest face it we all know people are worst off than before but PNM will still next election and play the 1% game.

Tobago is slowly becoming a slave plantation as 1% are buying up Tobago. Natives will be servants and waiters to white tourist.

Calcutter Ship was booted off Tobago for Massa

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » September 4th, 2018, 5:39 pm

^^^^^^ and that my friend, is the cold hard truth UNLESS a new government is elected. Time to bring the back of the head migrating thoughts to the front of the head ....better to be proactive .

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 4th, 2018, 6:24 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Lest face it we all know people are worst off than before but PNM will still next election and play the 1% game.

Tobago is slowly becoming a slave plantation as 1% are buying up Tobago. Natives will be servants and waiters to white tourist.

They winning next year first

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » September 5th, 2018, 8:23 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

They winning next year first

1% already buying up huge portions of land in Guyana as well....

WarrLordd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby WarrLordd » September 5th, 2018, 9:28 am

Growely said he don't care if he loose next election. Man pulling all cards for his dotish supporters to feel sorry for him. Blamed the past administration stating they didn't get involved and he took it upon himself.

But hear the best below is a quote directly from his mouth.

I have no fear of losing this job. I told that to the head of the OWTU a long time ago. I am not in love with it

Glad to know you're not in love with your job cause you just wasiting the country time and resource no wonder he ain't serious and rather put a dent in this country.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 5th, 2018, 10:01 am

I does wonder if this man does really taken een wah he does ne saying

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » September 5th, 2018, 11:29 am

We can blame the 1% all we want, but who allowing them to have that power?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 5th, 2018, 11:54 am

i only watch a lil bit of d shitt they were talking in marabella last night & d crowd lapped up\clapped at everything they saying

this morning on fb d comments reflect it even more .... red n ready ppl does soak in & believe everything their leaders say ... especially blame d last govt for all d shitt we in now .... d crowd jes loves dat

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”