TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't - One year later, 6 months later!!!!

Postby De Dragon » March 27th, 2017, 10:22 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:property tax coming
increase in murders

we jamming still

More like we're getting jammed! :?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » March 28th, 2017, 11:08 am

your govt. wasn't much better.

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » March 28th, 2017, 11:19 am

^^^ and I continue wonder what drives people to find comfort in such foolish thoughts!

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 28th, 2017, 11:44 am

don't tell me....so much development....stop the race/religion-tinted glasses and provide objective facts, please. not much of you UNCs do or ever can.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 28th, 2017, 12:47 pm

desifemlove wrote:don't tell me....so much development....stop the race/religion-tinted glasses and provide objective facts, please. not much of you UNCs do or ever can.

Again a smokescreen.Point a finger back when questions are being asked.The government of the day is the PNM.They have already been in office for long enough to be still using the excuse that the PP tief all the money. What are they doing with the revenue that they are earning? If they don't have enough revenue, what are they doing to increase revenue besides raising taxes on the majority of the population? So the economy is terrible and the government can't afford medical suppiles, but can afford building a monument of stupidity in Tarouba? I challenge you Desi, without your usual bullmanure of throwing it back at the PP, tell us what the PNM is doing to better the lives of citizens and to make living in Trinidad and Tobago easier for the general population. Rowley said he could control crime, Tell us how how he plans on doing this, because the crime rate is up, despite the delusions of the minister of national security. Where are all the ministers that used to be bumping their gum before the elections, Shamfa, Hinds and company? Really what are they doing.Enlighten us.

GeneralHonda
3NE 2NR for life

Postby GeneralHonda » March 28th, 2017, 12:54 pm

Cannot even get TD4 forms. They ran out after having a limited stock. In this day and age everything should be done via the e-system even payments. No government is getting anything done right. PNM..UNC same crap different smell.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 28th, 2017, 1:05 pm

timelapse wrote:
desifemlove wrote:don't tell me....so much development....stop the race/religion-tinted glasses and provide objective facts, please. not much of you UNCs do or ever can.

Again a smokescreen.Point a finger back when questions are being asked.The government of the day is the PNM.They have already been in office for long enough to be still using the excuse that the PP tief all the money. What are they doing with the revenue that they are earning? If they don't have enough revenue, what are they doing to increase revenue besides raising taxes on the majority of the population? So the economy is terrible and the government can't afford medical suppiles, but can afford building a monument of stupidity in Tarouba? I challenge you Desi, without your usual bullmanure of throwing it back at the PP, tell us what the PNM is doing to better the lives of citizens and to make living in Trinidad and Tobago easier for the general population. Rowley said he could control crime, Tell us how how he plans on doing this, because the crime rate is up, despite the delusions of the minister of national security. Where are all the ministers that used to be bumping their gum before the elections, Shamfa, Hinds and company? Really what are they doing.Enlighten us.

i agree they doing sheit.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 28th, 2017, 1:12 pm

timelapse wrote:

Twits like desi and airuma feel like they are still under a UNC Government because they heap more blame on the UNC than the PNM which is currently in power. UNC did their sheit and were voted out, the party now in power (note that word gents) has all the reosurces at their disposal to do what the last party didn't. Their doing a piss poor of job of it themselves, but when you complain, you're "UNC". :roll:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 28th, 2017, 1:21 pm

desifemlove wrote:
timelapse wrote:

i agree they doing sheit.

There is hope for you just yet. I feel is about time we have a green party, ,just not ILP.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 28th, 2017, 10:53 pm

De Dragon wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Twits like desi and airuma feel like they are still under a UNC Government because they heap more blame on the UNC than the PNM which is currently in power. UNC did their sheit and were voted out, the party now in power (note that word gents) has all the reosurces at their disposal to do what the last party didn't. Their doing a piss poor of job of it themselves, but when you complain, you're "UNC". :roll:

dog, i have no allegiance to EITHER party, both doing/done sheit for the country and it's the same failings under both.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 29th, 2017, 5:14 am

I warned you all about voting PNM

j.o.e

PNM in Gov't - One year later, 6 months later!!!!

Postby j.o.e » March 29th, 2017, 7:30 am

zoom rader wrote:I warned you all about voting PNM

At the time it was the lesser of two evils. Let's be honest PP wasn't doing a great job. No one has been able to convince me that staying with PP would have been a wise choice.
Last edited by j.o.e on March 29th, 2017, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 29th, 2017, 8:00 am

are you convinced now>^

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 29th, 2017, 9:07 am

Give PNM another term!!!!!!!!!
Red and ready!!!
PNM country!!!

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 29th, 2017, 1:06 pm

We should ah vote for Errol Fabien!

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » March 29th, 2017, 9:52 pm

drchaos wrote:We should ah vote for Errol Fabien!

Well we voting for so called "political leaders" who turn out to be clowns

Maybe if we voted for a clown he might turn out to be a good political leader...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 29th, 2017, 11:29 pm

Next thing you vote for a clown,and get a clown.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » March 30th, 2017, 1:12 am

rspann wrote:Next thing you vote for a clown,and get a clown.

The majority of the population already did that in 2015 ...

People getting lash with increased cost of living, poorly performing economy, job losses, increased taxation, crime spiraling out of control ... Dunno how long the PNM think they can keep this up and still pull off a win in the next GE.

Problem is peoples minds are fickle and they will probably forget how bad Tanty Kams was with all this sheit going on. Add that to PNM's arrogance and we might be seeing a regime change back into the PP hands ....

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » March 30th, 2017, 1:28 am

Trinidad is already being dubbed Venezuela #2 as we are on that road of poor political management and governance.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » March 30th, 2017, 8:15 am

zr, uml and them lambasting PNM is like a 500 lb person lambasting he partner of the same weight for being dangerously obese.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » March 30th, 2017, 8:35 am

I can only speak for my constituency and I would say without a doubt there has been no change at all...Glenda just collected the baton from Rupert Griffith and just going with the flow...roads are worse than before etc etc

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » April 4th, 2017, 3:14 am

UNC could get back next time. PNM could lose Grande, lose Tobago East, and St. Joseph. That's 20 seats, and Duke may be the power broker, if PNM and UNC both have 20 seats each. I can't see them losing Sando West, but Moruga could go too. Not sure what kamla would do to convince people.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » April 4th, 2017, 3:20 am

drchaos wrote:
rspann wrote:Next thing you vote for a clown,and get a clown.

The majority of the population already did that in 2015 ...

People getting lash with increased cost of living, poorly performing economy, job losses, increased taxation, crime spiraling out of control ... Dunno how long the PNM think they can keep this up and still pull off a win in the next GE.

Problem is peoples minds are fickle and they will probably forget how bad Tanty Kams was with all this sheit going on. Add that to PNM's arrogance and we might be seeing a regime change back into the PP hands ....

and the cycle continues. crime still high, at the economic mercy of the oil price, and then UNC would be sheit and PNM back in (probably IMbert or Al Rawi next time). how people care about politics when little truly changes is baffling.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » April 4th, 2017, 3:23 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I can only speak for my constituency and I would say without a doubt there has been no change at all...Glenda just collected the baton from Rupert Griffith and just going with the flow...roads are worse than before etc etc

Cos they know they still gonna get votes, no matter what.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 25th, 2017, 7:59 am

property tax in we mc

and TTEC looking to jam higher rates soon....wait for eet

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 25th, 2017, 12:32 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:property tax in we mc

and TTEC looking to jam higher rates soon....wait for eet

Allyuh vote for dat. Take de BBC

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » April 27th, 2017, 12:41 am

In the Case of Corruption:
Both PP and PNM tief money like dat. Hear how the both parties does tief (at least most of the time);
Lets say a regional corporation gets $20 million for road works (just saying);

PP- They will hire about 10 contractors who in turn will hire lets say about 10 employees under the company to carry out road works. Each contractor might get a cut of $2 mil each. So everybody getting a lil piece of the pie, jobs are created-money is spent-GDP grows. The BS does start when one man see ah next man pie bigger than he one hence the corruption and fight down talk does start.

PNM- They will hire only 1 contractor who in turn will hire about 10 employees. Most likely only 1 road might get fix. But the key is the pie is only shared by very few people and you know who (doh forget growley is ah oreo - black on the outside and white in the inside). Other contractors who want a cut cyar see nothing pelting out so they cyar say this one get more than that one. One key example of this is the Brian Lara Stadium. You know the old saying ' The best way to hide in in front of you'.

Under PNM right now, 1) Gas gone up 2) Food gone up 3) Now this sheit property Tax 4) Gate almost gone. Is tax everywhere, and revenues amounting to billions of dollars (check the budget statement for more info) and yet since the present administration in power there is nothing much to show (except the Brian Lara Stadium). What are they doing with the money?
People getting fired and laid off left right and center but the Unions keeping they mouth shut and ent batting a word. Now you will wonder which party these so called unions are affiliated with. Mind you as an employee, part of your salary goes to these union as union fees. So in essence you paying these unions so that they can represent you and keep your best interest and job at bay, but like it working in reverse (you paying them to get you fired).

But as they say only the educated people will truly understand what is going on in this country. Hence the reason why Panday introduced the Dollar for Dollar program which then went to Gate by Patrick. The more educated people are the better you will understand the sheit going on in this country. Now PNM (growley) take out the gate, so it look like they want the people remain dumb so they would not understand the level of corruption the PNM administration are into (and ah talking bout since Eric Williams to present). So will continue to get the votes.
To make it more understandable, T&T GDP and Dubai (the nice pretty place in the east) GDP are relatively the same (doh take my word-google it to confirm) but look what they have to show as compared to our sweet T&T, mind you the PNM has been in power over 80% of the time since Independence, so what they do with all that money esp. from the oil boom.
It is plenty to think about.

As a citizen we between a rock and a hard place in determining which party to back, but for now I think the PP is the better party for the Country right now (even though I eh like them and they does like to play this ranking ting).

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » April 27th, 2017, 12:47 am

since when Rowley take out GATE? care to clarify that part?

As far as I know GATE is still in full effect, UTT has a full class of Carnival Degree students and Fashion Design students and all of them are receiving GATE.

The only way you won't get GATE is say your parents are rich or something in which case it doesn't matter to you.

With regards to cutting post grad gate well yeah you dont need a MSc to get a job all you really need is a BSc, post grad is largely useless

As for cutting gate for those over 50 years, lets be real, companies dont even hire you when you cross 30 years now much less for freaking 50 how you explaining that you now doing a Degree at 50? by the time you done you go be like 54 lol

IF you Lucky you might get a job at 35 years old max go hadda explain why you took so long to do a degree but yeah. Ageism is a real thing eh just remember that companies do not like to hire old people. The only time they hire old people is when they need someone with LOTS of experience for a specific job. But them eh hiring no 54 year old people who now do a degree.

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » April 27th, 2017, 2:00 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:since when Rowley take out GATE? care to clarify that part?

As far as I know GATE is still in full effect, UTT has a full class of Carnival Degree students and Fashion Design students and all of them are receiving GATE.

The only way you won't get GATE is say your parents are rich or something in which case it doesn't matter to you.

With regards to cutting post grad gate well yeah you dont need a MSc to get a job all you really need is a BSc, post grad is largely useless

As for cutting gate for those over 50 years, lets be real, companies dont even hire you when you cross 30 years now much less for freaking 50 how you explaining that you now doing a Degree at 50? by the time you done you go be like 54 lol

IF you Lucky you might get a job at 35 years old max go hadda explain why you took so long to do a degree but yeah. Ageism is a real thing eh just remember that companies do not like to hire old people. The only time they hire old people is when they need someone with LOTS of experience for a specific job. But them eh hiring no 54 year old people who now do a degree.

Btw ask yourself somein
How come Cuba has free education but not us

How rich are you saying some people make bills and ends meet still how can you still send your children to school and survive.

My main point the opposition and ruling party ain't need gate the working class does

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » April 27th, 2017, 2:02 am

mad wrote:In the Case of Corruption:
Both PP and PNM tief money like dat. Hear how the both parties does tief (at least most of the time);
Lets say a regional corporation gets $20 million for road works (just saying);

PP- They will hire about 10 contractors who in turn will hire lets say about 10 employees under the company to carry out road works. Each contractor might get a cut of $2 mil each. So everybody getting a lil piece of the pie, jobs are created-money is spent-GDP grows. The BS does start when one man see ah next man pie bigger than he one hence the corruption and fight down talk does start.

PNM- They will hire only 1 contractor who in turn will hire about 10 employees. Most likely only 1 road might get fix. But the key is the pie is only shared by very few people and you know who (doh forget growley is ah oreo - black on the outside and white in the inside). Other contractors who want a cut cyar see nothing pelting out so they cyar say this one get more than that one. One key example of this is the Brian Lara Stadium. You know the old saying ' The best way to hide in in front of you'.

Under PNM right now, 1) Gas gone up 2) Food gone up 3) Now this sheit property Tax 4) Gate almost gone. Is tax everywhere, and revenues amounting to billions of dollars (check the budget statement for more info) and yet since the present administration in power there is nothing much to show (except the Brian Lara Stadium). What are they doing with the money?
People getting fired and laid off left right and center but the Unions keeping they mouth shut and ent batting a word. Now you will wonder which party these so called unions are affiliated with. Mind you as an employee, part of your salary goes to these union as union fees. So in essence you paying these unions so that they can represent you and keep your best interest and job at bay, but like it working in reverse (you paying them to get you fired).

But as they say only the educated people will truly understand what is going on in this country. Hence the reason why Panday introduced the Dollar for Dollar program which then went to Gate by Patrick. The more educated people are the better you will understand the sheit going on in this country. Now PNM (growley) take out the gate, so it look like they want the people remain dumb so they would not understand the level of corruption the PNM administration are into (and ah talking bout since Eric Williams to present). So will continue to get the votes.
To make it more understandable, T&T GDP and Dubai (the nice pretty place in the east) GDP are relatively the same (doh take my word-google it to confirm) but look what they have to show as compared to our sweet T&T, mind you the PNM has been in power over 80% of the time since Independence, so what they do with all that money esp. from the oil boom.
It is plenty to think about.

As a citizen we between a rock and a hard place in determining which party to back, but for now I think the PP is the better party for the Country right now (even though I eh like them and they does like to play this ranking ting).

Solution nuke the current government that's the main problem first and then work from there may be to funders of these parties

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”