TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2019, 8:59 pm

Meanwhile Jackarse JUHN Scarfy message before jetting off again is:
"(h)e knocked the Opposition for rejoicing over “fake” negative news as he urged them to get rid of the “bad vibes” and wish the country well in the interest of all the people.
We're managing or livelihoods and future by banishing "bad vibes" it seems :roll:
Ketching yuh scrunt? Good vibes! Loss yuh wuk? Good vibes! Watching yuh children future being pissed away? Good vibes! Crime hah yuh 'fraiding? Good vibes! PNM Ministers awarding theyself millions in sketchy rental / land acquisition deals? Good vibes!

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 15th, 2019, 9:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:PNM folk will look at the article, see the author, assume she is Indo and thus anti-government and move on.

PREACH!!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 15th, 2019, 10:19 pm

children's hospital gonna open, but not for elections, but in time for elections tho....

like rowley them move the underlying fault line... so it safe to open.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 15th, 2019, 10:40 pm

sMASH wrote:children's hospital gonna open, but not for elections, but in time for elections tho....

It was last seen in his anus.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 16th, 2019, 7:10 am

sMASH wrote:children's hospital gonna open, but not for elections, but in time for elections tho....

What fault line? They building a CNG station right opposite ,by where UNC built the sheds by the interchange.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 16th, 2019, 7:12 am

lolol remember when the fault line was an actual argument used by the PNM against that hospital?!
http://www.tobagotoday.co.tt/news/2013- ... pital-site

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2019, 7:32 am

Up to last year, on platforms and social media the pnmites was using that as an issue to keep it closed and how we gonna get back we money cause we can't use it and what not.... last year.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 16th, 2019, 9:28 am

With all the ole talk, BS talk and biased comments All of us better hope that Trinidad somehow secures a supply of GAS very soon, or 2020 aint gonna no vision other than you wearing crocus bag outfits to go to what used to b malls...…...

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 16th, 2019, 8:57 pm

And yet Again, government has awarded a major housing project for the HDC to another Chinese company..
Local construction companies catching their royal, and on the verge of closing down and our government giving away work to foreigners....
Yes yes yes I know zoom.. peenemn some sh1t, some thing... bleh bleh bleh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 16th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:And yet Again, government has awarded a major housing project for the HDC to another Chinese company..
Local construction companies catching their royal, and on the verge of closing down and our government giving away work to foreigners....
Yes yes yes I know zoom.. peenemn some sh1t, some thing... bleh bleh bleh
Well local contractors should know where to buy cakes from when election reaches .

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 17th, 2019, 4:08 am

Nalis staff told buy own water, toilet supplies
Derek Achong
Thu May 16 2019

Fund­ing is­sues have forced the Na­tion­al Li­brary and In­for­ma­tion Sys­tem Au­thor­i­ty (Nalis) to ask its staff to bring their own drink­ing wa­ter and toi­let sup­plies to work.

The re­quest was made by Nalis Ex­ec­u­tive Di­rec­tor Cather­ine Ro­main in a memo sent to all staff yes­ter­day morn­ing.

In the memo, which was shared on so­cial me­dia, Ro­main re­mind­ed staff that the or­gan­i­sa­tion was ex­pe­ri­enc­ing chal­lenges in main­tain­ing its op­er­a­tions due to the short­age of funds.

“Con­se­quent­ly, mea­sures are on­go­ing to en­sure that we stay afloat and sur­vive this rough patch,” Ro­main said.

Ac­cord­ing to Ro­main, the or­gan­i­sa­tion spends ap­prox­i­mate­ly $6,552 per month on pu­ri­fied wa­ter for staff. She said Nalis would stop this arrange­ment from June 3.

In terms of toi­let pa­per and hand tis­sue, Ro­main said it would con­tin­ue to pur­chase sup­plies once fund­ing is avail­able. How­ev­er, she still ad­vised staff to walk with their own in the event that sup­plies run short, as was the case yes­ter­day.

“I apol­o­gise for the in­con­ve­nience and thank you for your un­der­stand­ing in this “gua­va sea­son”. Please note that I ap­pre­ci­ate your on­go­ing co­op­er­a­tion as we strive for sur­vival in these try­ing times,” Ro­main said.

Ro­main’s memo did not state if the is­sue was lim­it­ed to Nalis’ head­quar­ters at the Na­tion­al Li­brary in Port-of-Spain or ex­tend­ed to its over 20 pub­lic li­braries across T&T.

Con­tact­ed yes­ter­day, Com­mu­ni­ca­tions Min­is­ter Stu­art Young said he was not aware of the memo un­til af­ter it was cir­cu­lat­ed.

“I found this memo and its con­tents dis­turb­ing and im­me­di­ate­ly re­quest­ed that the Per­ma­nent Sec­re­tary at the Min­istry of Com­mu­ni­ca­tions make an of­fi­cial en­quiry of the Ex­ec­u­tive Di­rec­tor. Nei­ther the Per­ma­nent Sec­re­tary nor my­self were ap­prised of any sit­u­a­tion war­rant­i­ng this memo,” he said.

He al­so sug­gest­ed that it may have been er­ro­neous.

“The pre­lim­i­nary re­port that I have re­ceived sug­gests that this memo may have been ill-ad­vised and I am await­ing the pro­vi­sion of doc­u­men­ta­tion,” Young stat­ed.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/nalis-staff-told-buy-own-water-toilet-supplies-6.2.847660.059c0c9e32

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 17th, 2019, 5:00 am

hydroep wrote:
Derek Achong
Thu May 16 2019

Fund­ing is­sues have forced the Na­tion­al Li­brary and In­for­ma­tion Sys­tem Au­thor­i­ty (Nalis) to ask its staff to bring their own drink­ing wa­ter and toi­let sup­plies to work.

The re­quest was made by Nalis Ex­ec­u­tive Di­rec­tor Cather­ine Ro­main in a memo sent to all staff yes­ter­day morn­ing.

In the memo, which was shared on so­cial me­dia, Ro­main re­mind­ed staff that the or­gan­i­sa­tion was ex­pe­ri­enc­ing chal­lenges in main­tain­ing its op­er­a­tions due to the short­age of funds.

“Con­se­quent­ly, mea­sures are on­go­ing to en­sure that we stay afloat and sur­vive this rough patch,” Ro­main said.

Ac­cord­ing to Ro­main, the or­gan­i­sa­tion spends ap­prox­i­mate­ly $6,552 per month on pu­ri­fied wa­ter for staff. She said Nalis would stop this arrange­ment from June 3.

In terms of toi­let pa­per and hand tis­sue, Ro­main said it would con­tin­ue to pur­chase sup­plies once fund­ing is avail­able. How­ev­er, she still ad­vised staff to walk with their own in the event that sup­plies run short, as was the case yes­ter­day.

“I apol­o­gise for the in­con­ve­nience and thank you for your un­der­stand­ing in this “gua­va sea­son”. Please note that I ap­pre­ci­ate your on­go­ing co­op­er­a­tion as we strive for sur­vival in these try­ing times,” Ro­main said.

Ro­main’s memo did not state if the is­sue was lim­it­ed to Nalis’ head­quar­ters at the Na­tion­al Li­brary in Port-of-Spain or ex­tend­ed to its over 20 pub­lic li­braries across T&T.

Con­tact­ed yes­ter­day, Com­mu­ni­ca­tions Min­is­ter Stu­art Young said he was not aware of the memo un­til af­ter it was cir­cu­lat­ed.

“I found this memo and its con­tents dis­turb­ing and im­me­di­ate­ly re­quest­ed that the Per­ma­nent Sec­re­tary at the Min­istry of Com­mu­ni­ca­tions make an of­fi­cial en­quiry of the Ex­ec­u­tive Di­rec­tor. Nei­ther the Per­ma­nent Sec­re­tary nor my­self were ap­prised of any sit­u­a­tion war­rant­i­ng this memo,” he said.

“The pre­lim­i­nary re­port that I have re­ceived sug­gests that this memo may have been ill-ad­vised and I am await­ing the pro­vi­sion of doc­u­men­ta­tion,” Young stat­ed.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/nalis-staff-told-buy-own-water-toilet-supplies-6.2.847660.059c0c9e32

ah love it.......Great is the PNM

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2019, 6:20 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
hydroep wrote:
Derek Achong
Thu May 16 2019

ah love it.......Great is the PNM
Redman and eleit approves

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 17th, 2019, 6:28 am

They can scrap the purified water, tap water is good enough to refill your bottle at work. Don't like it, buy a case in Pricesmart and lock it down under your desk.

OSHA stipulates that the workplace must provide soap, clean running water and individual sanitary hand towels, i.e. toilet paper.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 17th, 2019, 7:00 am

maj. tom wrote:They can scrap the purified water, tap water is good enough to refill your bottle at work. Don't like it, buy a case in Pricesmart and lock it down under your desk.

OSHA stipulates that the workplace must provide soap, clean running water and individual sanitary hand towels, i.e. toilet paper.

Cleaning running water in the capital?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 17th, 2019, 7:41 am

Almost 6600 a month on water seems excessive though. At that spend they better of installing a tap water purification system like culligan of equivalent.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 17th, 2019, 7:56 am

Over the last 2-3 years chipping in to buy water has been the norm for my office. Those who don't contribute bring their massive bottles from home. It's a few dollars out of pocket and nobody hogs the water; is a decent scene.
We still get government TP cause of OSHA but the last time the stock ran out I brought a roll from home as we buy in bulk. My previous personal emergency roll lasted nearly 7 years and once your digestive system working good, you really maximize your use of TP.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2019, 8:03 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Almost 6600 a month on water seems excessive though. At that spend they better of installing a tap water purification system like culligan of equivalent.

bess idea, until the contractor hadda wait months for their check.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 17th, 2019, 8:54 am

So wait..under our current laws and the krunts that enforce it... the wata dat fall from the sky... if you collect into your own tank yuh cant call that yours? dat is wasa own too? and man who wanna live off the grid via Solar, wind or wave generated power cant because T&Tec owns all the generated powah??
Why kinda fvuckery iz this?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 17th, 2019, 9:09 am

Don't worry NALIS employees, the economy has turned around, so PNM water for your gullet, and t.p. for your cacahole affi come soon.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2019, 9:12 am

Ben_spanna wrote:So wait..under our current laws and the krunts that enforce it... the wata dat fall from the sky... if you collect into your own tank yuh cant call that yours? dat is wasa own too? and man who wanna live off the grid via Solar, wind or wave generated power cant because T&Tec owns all the generated powah??
Wasa owns all the water both land, rain sea and waste.

Your chit belongs to dem

I actually built my own wind turbine from scrap which supplies about 25% of my power. Just TTEC don't know about it and will never know.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 17th, 2019, 9:47 am

Ben_spanna wrote:So wait..under our current laws and the krunts that enforce it... the wata dat fall from the sky... if you collect into your own tank yuh cant call that yours? dat is wasa own too? and man who wanna live off the grid via Solar, wind or wave generated power cant because T&Tec owns all the generated powah??
TTEC doesn't own all the electricity generated. They just can't buy/take any surplus energy so you need to remain off grid with your own power generation.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2019, 9:58 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
TTEC doesn't own all the electricity generated. They just can't buy/take any surplus energy so you need to remain off grid with your own power generation.
I believe you still need permission to run your own power generation.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 17th, 2019, 10:30 am

It isn't difficult to get. Back up generators are a common infrastructure item
zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 17th, 2019, 11:31 am

Hema Ramkissoon spoke with Colm Imbert on the Morning Brew.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » May 17th, 2019, 4:40 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Wasa owns all the water both land, rain sea and waste.

Your chit belongs to dem

I actually built my own wind turbine from scrap which supplies about 25% of my power. Just TTEC don't know about it and will never know.

The reason TTEC wants to know about any power generation equipment you have, is if there is an outage and try to to do work on the lines, and you have your power generation equipment feeding back into the grid, when the men go to work on the lines they can be electrocuted even though that area supposed to be dead, and if that happens, as it has happened before, you will be facing jail time. So it better to have your wind turbine separate from TTEC grid supply, or install the proper system to isolate yourself in an outage and let them know

zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

As long as your power generation equipment is off the grid, TTEC does not care about it, if it is tied into a supply that you get from TTEC, then they care. TTEC does not generate any of the power in this country, all TTEC does is handle the distribution of the power it buys from the power generation companies

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 17th, 2019, 5:19 pm

^^^ yep mine is off the grid, I only use it on different circuits independent form TTEC.

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » May 17th, 2019, 8:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ yep mine is off the grid, I only use it on different circuits independent form TTEC.
Ok good, there are ppl whose backup generator feeds back into the line

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » May 17th, 2019, 9:15 pm

Kronik wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ yep mine is off the grid, I only use it on different circuits independent form TTEC.
Ok good, there are ppl whose backup generator feeds back into the line

Most likely those people have no automatic transfer switch installed

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”