TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't -AH WHOLE 4 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Postby The_Honourable » November 11th, 2019, 10:53 pm

TheRealSatellite wrote:Good Day,
I will tell you something you did not know about the Devil Keith Rowley.

In it's past life, the one just before this one, around the year 1910, Demon Keith Rowley used to live in Arima, Trinidad. We used to watch him spend every day wrongfully hurting others. He repeatedly hurt negro women in Arouca area so badly and attempted to wrongfully punish them for things which they never did.

Word got to Demon Keith Rowley that he was wrongfully hurting others and in return he said, he does not care and he hates black people.

God eventually pelt him into Hell.

He was reborn in Tobago.

Now, listen to Me very carefully, if you so much as give a rat's rare end about that creature Demon Keith Rowley, you could find yourself in the burning flames of Hell instantly for supporting the Beast.

Good Day.

You sound very Marcia Braveboy-ish :lol: :drinking:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2019, 11:25 pm

In it's past life, the one just before this one, around the year 1910, Demon Keith Rowley used to live in Arima, Trinidad. We used to watch him spend every day wrongfully hurting others. He repeatedly hurt negro women in Arouca area so badly and attempted to wrongfully punish them for things which they never did.

Word got to Demon Keith Rowley that he was wrongfully hurting others and in return he said, he does not care and he hates black people.

He was reborn in Tobago.

Now, listen to Me very carefully, if you so much as give a rat's rare end about that creature Demon Keith Rowley, you could find yourself in the burning flames of Hell instantly for supporting the Beast.

Good Day.

Dr. Demon Keith Rowley to you with yuh rude self

TheRealSatellite
Riding on 13's

Postby TheRealSatellite » November 11th, 2019, 11:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth and language. We are not tolerating any Evil this time around.

Watch your mouth.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » November 11th, 2019, 11:43 pm

TheRealSatellite wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth.

Get a life, are you on cocaine ? Coming here and talking foolishness

TheRealSatellite
Riding on 13's

Postby TheRealSatellite » November 11th, 2019, 11:49 pm

randolphinshan wrote:
TheRealSatellite wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth.

Listen to Me very carefully, I am warning you to never DISRESPECT Me or speak to Me like that again.

Watch your mouth and your language.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2019, 11:55 pm

TheRealSatellite wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth.

Who is WE?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 12th, 2019, 5:44 am

The_Honourable wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

You sound very Marcia Braveboy-ish :lol: :drinking:

sounding UML like :drinking:

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 12th, 2019, 5:56 am

The only way ppl found out about stuff in PP government was the spies in different ministries. Those spies have gone silent under pnm, even though major corruption happening there

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 12th, 2019, 6:21 am

Nah Sh!tkickers eh no devil, he just dotish...:|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 12th, 2019, 6:33 am

hydroep wrote:Nah Sh!tkickers eh no devil, he just dotish...:|

i dont think he's dotish, cause none of his actions have any significant negative consequences. anything ever come out of the money for cuffie foreign health care? anyting come out of hiding the sandas deal? anyting ever come out of them lookin for boat for tobago sea bridge? no.

he brave. he pushing the envelope, past where he know people will be comfortable, yet not uncomfortable enough to be willing to take action.

and he hire a good guard dog who will suppress people under the guise of upholding law, and 'this is not a banana republic'

he not evil, he not dotish, he just on a paycheck

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2019, 6:53 am

Nah, he's very smart.

We have a country filled with 285000 stupid people

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 12th, 2019, 8:00 am

Shitlickers smart...imbert and ronanni plain brilliant

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 12th, 2019, 8:16 am

zoom rader wrote:
Nah, he's very smart.

We have a country filled with 285000 stupid people

People vote for a party that would make their lives better . Why you say they stupid?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 12th, 2019, 8:17 am

this ag like to waste money on cases, his battery of lawyers making a mint with little results to show.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/state-l ... w3PTVcJ3l8

guardian wrote:
State loses US$10m appeal over maintenance of helicopter fleet

by
Derek Achong
14 hours ago
Mon Nov 11 2019

The Of­fice of the At­tor­ney Gen­er­al (AG) has lost its ap­peal over a US$10 mil­lion law­suit for the main­te­nance of the Air Guard’s he­li­copter fleet.

De­liv­er­ing an oral de­ci­sion at the end of a brief ap­peal at the Hall of Jus­tice in Port-of-Spain yes­ter­day, Ap­pel­late Judges Gre­go­ry Smith and An­dre Des Vi­gnes ruled that High Court Judge Ava­son Quin­lan-Williams was cor­rect to award a de­fault judg­ment to Cob­ham He­li­copter Ser­vices Lim­it­ed in May.

Smith and Des Vi­gnes agreed with Quin­lan-Williams’ de­ci­sion to re­ject claims from the AG’s Of­fice that the con­tract was not valid at it did not re­ceive ap­proval from the Cen­tral Ten­ders Board.

Both judges agreed that the con­tract was ex­empt as it fell un­der Sec­tion 20A (1F) of the Cen­tral Ten­ders Board Act, which does not re­quire board in­volve­ment for goods and ser­vices to be pro­vid­ed to the T&T De­fence Force, with Gov­ern­ment ap­proval.

They ruled that even if the con­tract was not valid, the State was still ob­lig­at­ed to pay as it had ac­cept­ed goods and ser­vices which it had re­quest­ed.

“Once you ben­e­fit­ed, you must pay,” Smith said.

As a re­sult of the de­ci­sion, the State was or­dered to pay the Unit­ed King­dom-based com­pa­ny US$10,638,000, as well as its le­gal costs for bring­ing the law­suit.

In March 2017, the Min­istry of Na­tion­al Se­cu­ri­ty en­tered a two-year con­tract with the com­pa­ny to pro­vide main­te­nance and tech­ni­cal sup­port for four Au­gustaWest­land (now Leonar­do He­li­copters) AW139 twin-tur­bine he­li­copters, which were ac­quired in 2009 and as­signed to the Air Guard.

As the com­pa­ny be­gan to pro­vide the ser­vice, the min­istry sought to re­duce the length of the agree­ment to a year.

The com­pa­ny even­tu­al­ly can­celled the con­tract af­ter it was paid on­ly a por­tion of the agreed fee.

In an­nounc­ing the de­ci­sion to ground the fleet in June 2017, Prime Min­is­ter Dr Kei­th Row­ley sug­gest­ed that main­te­nance costs were too high.

“We are not with­out he­li­copters. The Na­tion­al He­li­copter Ser­vice is there and we must ask why is the Na­tion­al He­li­copter Ser­vice is not play­ing a role? But we can­not con­tin­ue pay­ing $200 mil­lion for a for­eign com­pa­ny to main­tain the he­li­copters for 12 months. Clear­ly, at a time when we don’t have mon­ey, we have to look at oth­er al­ter­na­tives,” Row­ley said.

Cob­ham sued the State in No­vem­ber, last year, and the AG’s Of­fice missed two suc­ces­sive dead­lines to file its de­fence.

Around the same time the com­pa­ny filed an ap­pli­ca­tion for the de­fault judge­ment, the AG’s Of­fice sought a third ex­ten­sion on its dead­line as it claimed that it was de­layed as it was mov­ing from Ca­bil­do Cham­bers at St Vin­cent Street to its new of­fices at the Gov­ern­ment Cam­pus Plaza in Port-of-Spain.

The ap­pli­ca­tion was re­ject­ed by Quin­lan-Williams as she point­ed out that the sec­ond dead­line was on the same day as the start of the mov­ing ex­er­cise.

The com­pa­ny was rep­re­sent­ed by Bronock Reid and Ke­shav Ba­hadurs­ingh. The AG’s Of­fice was rep­re­sent­ed by Deputy So­lic­i­tor Gen­er­al Neal Byam.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 12th, 2019, 8:58 am

I would like to know what is johnny seukeran's loosing streak since becoming AG. If he not loosing case, he discontinuing it (Malcolm Jones and Ken Julien).

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2019, 9:28 am

The_Honourable wrote:I would like to know what is johnny seukeran's loosing streak since becoming AG. If he not loosing case, he discontinuing it (Malcolm Jones and Ken Julien).
Pnm Lawyers have to eat ah food too know

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 12th, 2019, 9:32 am

Fararse turn out to be worse than Goat boy yes...:|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 12th, 2019, 10:07 am

at least anand used to win his cases.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » November 12th, 2019, 10:17 am

TheRealSatellite wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
TheRealSatellite wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth.

Listen to Me very carefully, I am warning you to never DISRESPECT Me or speak to Me like that again.

you came in here to play and partake in the nonsense... why report the post?
take jam in yuh waist

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 12th, 2019, 10:46 am

wait whut? he reporting post and ting. really sounding like brave boy. if u dont want to get disrespected, dont make a dotish point.

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » November 12th, 2019, 11:51 am

He was reborn in Tobago.

Now, listen to Me very carefully, if you so much as give a rat's behind about that creature Demon Keith Rowley, you could find yourself in the burning flames of Hell instantly for supporting the Beast.

Good Day.

Are you the same guy that almost get abducted from Sunny bling and them in Arima?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » November 12th, 2019, 11:56 am

tr1ad wrote:
TheRealSatellite wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
TheRealSatellite wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

He was reborn in Tobago.

Good Day.

Watch your mouth.

you came in here to play and partake in the nonsense... why report the post?
take jam in yuh waist

`

If Gary did leave him by the pastor in Arouca, this woulda never happen.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 12th, 2019, 1:26 pm

Adjustments.JPG

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2019, 2:06 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Adjustments.JPG
Jah bless duke

PNM is an insult to those with African DNA
Last edited by zoom rader on November 12th, 2019, 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 12th, 2019, 2:10 pm

hydroep wrote:Fararse turn out to be worse than Goat boy yes...:|
That's you get when you spend 7 years to be laaywer .

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 12th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Duke sent out an apology already

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » November 12th, 2019, 2:52 pm

Duke was an excellent choice for Tobago by those who chose him

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 12th, 2019, 5:28 pm

So the food being eaten also included a little something something for Quamina too?
Notice the common theme and names in any corrupt, underhanded and misappropriation of funds by the PNM. JUHN Scarfy's PS removed MYSA's PS when it was apparent that he would not play ball. Quamina out of nowhere is appointed as the attorney for non-existent "negotiations" with a Deputy PS who is apparently is a ghost. Arse Wari signs off on the settlement, knowing full well the details of the cover up. The same Arse Wari and JUHN Scarfy who now are burying the report under false pretences, just like AV Fake Oil.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 13th, 2019, 7:07 am

eliteauto wrote:Duke was an excellent choice for Tobago by those who chose him

So are the rest of PPl that vote PNM when they choose the PNM prime minster .

Remember PNM ppl voted for Rowlee cause he was Black enough

one eye
3NE 2NR for life

Postby one eye » November 13th, 2019, 10:58 am

The country is doing much better than it was during 2010-2015. We are seeing progress happening unlike the opposition of thieves. Nothing has come out of that billion dollar beetham WWTP. Believe me Anand is not getting away from that David West shenanigan. UNC is not winning another election in this country! Long live the PNM!

Also i am tired of being banned for silly reasons such as racist/hate comments against the other race.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”