TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't - 3 YEARS LATER

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2018, 5:47 am

allyuh think anyone would run up against baldy in the internals?

Advertisement
User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10782
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby sMASH » June 30th, 2018, 10:40 am

Yes, only to say that it was done.

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 3151
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby hydroep » June 30th, 2018, 10:56 am

Nah. Anyone who goes up against him either gets sidelined or exiled. What ever became of Penelope Beckles?

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10782
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby sMASH » June 30th, 2018, 1:36 pm

Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 30th, 2018, 7:59 pm

sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


Have to keep about 20 cpl finals to make ah lil profit

User avatar
matix
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 906
Joined: October 23rd, 2008, 12:38 pm
Location: trinidad
Contact:

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby matix » June 30th, 2018, 8:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


Have to keep about 20 cpl finals to make ah lil profit



Try 2000 CPL finals to make a profit

User avatar
fatboy slim
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 780
Joined: September 13th, 2013, 6:56 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby fatboy slim » June 30th, 2018, 8:47 pm

sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


waste ah money

User avatar
fatboy slim
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 780
Joined: September 13th, 2013, 6:56 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby fatboy slim » June 30th, 2018, 8:50 pm

matix wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


Have to keep about 20 cpl finals to make ah lil profit



Try 2000 CPL finals to make a profit



:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 563
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby ProtonPowder » July 1st, 2018, 4:51 pm

sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


Only thing it boost is the traffic from Tarouba straight back to Claxton Bay

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 1st, 2018, 7:04 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
sMASH wrote:Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...


Only thing it boost is the traffic from Tarouba straight back to Claxton Bay


Gonna get a repeat from last year again...wait for it

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1371
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby Rovin's Audio » July 1st, 2018, 8:15 pm

"lil bit ah rain fall" & d whole country flood out yes .... gr8 is d poo nm

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 1st, 2018, 8:23 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:"lil bit ah rain fall" & d whole country flood out yes .... gr8 is d poo nm


As i said...we a learn from last year..

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6624
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby rspann » July 1st, 2018, 8:26 pm

Kamla fault. They din clear the rivers wen dey was in power.

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1371
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby Rovin's Audio » July 1st, 2018, 8:28 pm

only ting we learn is to expect d same ting to happen yr after yr no matter who in power .....

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 563
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby ProtonPowder » July 1st, 2018, 8:49 pm

Hopefully sando safe like last year
I see them doing rell work with some kinda tunnel all along the Cipero River, anybody know what that was? It have cladding blocking something in southland mall by vmcott, the interchange, by ptsc bay and the bus terminal.

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10782
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby sMASH » July 1st, 2018, 8:54 pm

its a secret sewer system, if i remember junior regrello correctly.. but that would not have capacity to handle any real water.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 2nd, 2018, 8:13 pm

Growlers heading to jamaica....

And well somebody brethren going and gt with a contract to supply pumps to "help" with floods in the capital

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 3151
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby hydroep » July 2nd, 2018, 8:24 pm

...so appropriate eh...:lol:

Growler
The swelling of a horrendous amount of fecal matter moments before it is excremented.
“I’ve got to get off the phone now, that five pound carne asada burrito I had last night has produced a giant growler in my intestine the is about to crown”
#poop#sheit#dump#crap#bowel movement#fart
by Andy Kock December 21, 2009


growler
(Slang) vagina

This word was popularised by Bo'Selecta! and the character of Lorraine Kelly, with her famous phrase, 'Have ya seen me growler' as she parted her legs to reveal an unsightly mound of pubic hair.

This word is generally used to describe an old, unkept or generally disgusting vagina. It is not a pleasant term.
Crap on a stick!! That's some disgusting growler.

Your mum showed me her growler last night. It was sick.
#muff#minge#twat#BUGWAAANAAA#clit#vagina
by Master of Definitions April 29, 2006


https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Growler

screwbash
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 641
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby screwbash » July 3rd, 2018, 7:22 pm

Gladiator wrote:
screwbash wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
screwbash wrote:so is -
1. property tax
2 policing on traffic offences and not drugs and guns
3 crime gone clear
4 crime against nature by cutting down all the trees in curepe where no road going to be built
5 increase in gas and diesel twice
6 KFC went up and royal castle and churches follow immediately and kfc "drop" they price and the others yet to follow
7 people losing they jobs left right and center while spanish getting all as more and more coming
8 citizen just feel hopeless
If the Spanish taking a job you wanted or were in the running for, chances are high your problems bigger than than the presence of Spanish speakers in the country.



no no no dont get me wrong but the people crash they own country, resources limited in trinidad and they comin in by the boat load. the guyaneese came an now own houses, the chineese came and now own business and driving BMW X6 and now the spanish are here. in a couple years they will be buying houses and running born trinis from they birthright. ban all ah dem or put all ah dem to work limo, spanish harlem, la luna in curepe and others.
The immigrants very well might be what saves T&T


yuh go see in a few years. them spanish coming here from a poor country that they themself fork up and now they here wuking small jobs and without papers etc, jus now they go wah make baby and run pos general, mt hope etc and further TAKE AWAY help from we who born here. they go wah pension, food card etc, NIS will go up ah all trini cud see is d spanish woman that comin. how much ah dem spanish woman duz even take on trini men unless thay have $300 for forkey forkey. just send back all dem spanish, guyaneese and small island citizens, and doh start on them indian suitcase traders that selling in them tents them only taking we US $ and bussin it.

Gladiator
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1386
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby Gladiator » July 3rd, 2018, 8:54 pm

screwbash wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
screwbash wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
screwbash wrote:so is -
1. property tax
2 policing on traffic offences and not drugs and guns
3 crime gone clear
4 crime against nature by cutting down all the trees in curepe where no road going to be built
5 increase in gas and diesel twice
6 KFC went up and royal castle and churches follow immediately and kfc "drop" they price and the others yet to follow
7 people losing they jobs left right and center while spanish getting all as more and more coming
8 citizen just feel hopeless
If the Spanish taking a job you wanted or were in the running for, chances are high your problems bigger than than the presence of Spanish speakers in the country.



no no no dont get me wrong but the people crash they own country, resources limited in trinidad and they comin in by the boat load. the guyaneese came an now own houses, the chineese came and now own business and driving BMW X6 and now the spanish are here. in a couple years they will be buying houses and running born trinis from they birthright. ban all ah dem or put all ah dem to work limo, spanish harlem, la luna in curepe and others.
The immigrants very well might be what saves T&T


yuh go see in a few years. them spanish coming here from a poor country that they themself fork up and now they here wuking small jobs and without papers etc, jus now they go wah make baby and run pos general, mt hope etc and further TAKE AWAY help from we who born here. they go wah pension, food card etc, NIS will go up ah all trini cud see is d spanish woman that comin. how much ah dem spanish woman duz even take on trini men unless thay have $300 for forkey forkey. just send back all dem spanish, guyaneese and small island citizens, and doh start on them indian suitcase traders that selling in them tents them only taking we US $ and bussin it.


Yes I hear yuh, but look at the alternative. We have a very lazy, complacent and unproductive population. They don't want to work. The Spanish and Guyanese are slowly dominating the construction sector and are the ones building our nation. I say send away the lazy locals instead... LOL

matr1x
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1611
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby matr1x » July 3rd, 2018, 10:50 pm

Gladiator wrote:
screwbash wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
screwbash wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
screwbash wrote:so is -
1. property tax
2 policing on traffic offences and not drugs and guns
3 crime gone clear
4 crime against nature by cutting down all the trees in curepe where no road going to be built
5 increase in gas and diesel twice
6 KFC went up and royal castle and churches follow immediately and kfc "drop" they price and the others yet to follow
7 people losing they jobs left right and center while spanish getting all as more and more coming
8 citizen just feel hopeless
If the Spanish taking a job you wanted or were in the running for, chances are high your problems bigger than than the presence of Spanish speakers in the country.



no no no dont get me wrong but the people crash they own country, resources limited in trinidad and they comin in by the boat load. the guyaneese came an now own houses, the chineese came and now own business and driving BMW X6 and now the spanish are here. in a couple years they will be buying houses and running born trinis from they birthright. ban all ah dem or put all ah dem to work limo, spanish harlem, la luna in curepe and others.
The immigrants very well might be what saves T&T


yuh go see in a few years. them spanish coming here from a poor country that they themself fork up and now they here wuking small jobs and without papers etc, jus now they go wah make baby and run pos general, mt hope etc and further TAKE AWAY help from we who born here. they go wah pension, food card etc, NIS will go up ah all trini cud see is d spanish woman that comin. how much ah dem spanish woman duz even take on trini men unless thay have $300 for forkey forkey. just send back all dem spanish, guyaneese and small island citizens, and doh start on them indian suitcase traders that selling in them tents them only taking we US $ and bussin it.


Yes I hear yuh, but look at the alternative. We have a very lazy, complacent and unproductive population. They don't want to work. The Spanish and Guyanese are slowly dominating the construction sector and are the ones building our nation. I say send away the lazy locals instead... LOL


You included?

User avatar
ProtonPowder
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 563
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby ProtonPowder » July 3rd, 2018, 11:12 pm

Gladiator wrote:Yes I hear yuh, but look at the alternative. We have a very lazy, complacent and unproductive population. They don't want to work. The Spanish and Guyanese are slowly dominating the construction sector and are the ones building our nation. I say send away the lazy locals instead... LOL


Thank the unions for that jed. People with permanent unionised jobs, especially in the public sector can go to work late, leave early, take 2 hour lunches and do the equivalent of 10% of a productive employee on a good month. If they get fired they can pay union back dues and get put right back in no problem.

People dont get hired permanent much anymore because the govt claims that the treasury have nothing in it.
Doesnt help that they pissing away what's left with reckless abandon anyway.

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 18778
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 8th, 2018, 10:55 am

Pnm victory next week

lovescience1234
Street 2NR
Posts: 37
Joined: September 24th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby lovescience1234 » July 8th, 2018, 11:11 am

sMASH wrote:
Still waiting to see how the toruba stadium has boosted the economy...

The Cpl could have been held in the Oval unless something was wrong


It was a good token to keep a big name supporter

User avatar
The_Honourable
punchin NOS
Posts: 3102
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: Land of Stupidity and Corruption

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby The_Honourable » July 8th, 2018, 7:45 pm

IMF says T&T's economy slowly recovering

Image

WASHINGTON, United States (CMC) — The International Monetary Fund (IMF) says the economy of Trinidad and Tobago is slowly recovering from a prolonged recession driven by energy supply shocks and low energy prices.

“With signs of improvement driven by energy sector growth from the second half of 2017, the economy is expected to return to positive growth in 2018 as the recovery takes hold in the non-energy sector,” said the Washington-based financial institution in a statement on Friday after conclusion of the 2018 Article IV Mission.

“Good progress is being made in implementing fiscal consolidation,” it added. “As growth gathers pace, policies should focus on completing the fiscal adjustment, while insulating the economy from future commodity price swings within a medium-term fiscal policy framework, and on creating an enabling environment for the non-energy sector as an engine of growth.”

The IMF said the economy shows signs of improvement from the second half of 2017, with return to positive growth expected in 2018 following two years of recession.

It said real gross domestic product (GDP) contracted at a slower pace of 2.6 per cent in 2017, following the 6.1 per cent drop in 2016 driven by energy sector shocks.

“The strong recovery in gas production in 2017 had knock-on effects on downstream industries, while oil production remained largely flat, at a historically low level,” the IMF said. “The weak non-energy sector dampened the overall growth, reflecting weak activity in construction, financial services and trade; continued shortage of foreign exchange and slow implementation of public investment projects weighed on the sector.”

It said headline inflation fell to historic lows of 1.9 per cent in 2017 on weak aggregate demand, and further to 1.1 per cent in April.

While remaining at relatively low levels, the IMF said the unemployment rate rose to 5.3 per cent in the second quarter 2017from 4.4 per cent in second quarter 2016, up from 3.3 per cent in second quarter in 2014, with youth unemployment at an estimated 12 percent in 2017, compared with 7.9 per cent in 2014.

The IMF said the fiscal deficit reversed its rising trend of the past seven years in Trinidad and Tobago, registering a slightly lower overall deficit in fiscal year 2017.

Despite higher energy prices, energy-related revenues remained flat in the twin-island republic, due in part to fiscal incentives, the IMF said.

It said significant reduction in spending by 2.2 per cent of GDP implemented through cuts in spending on transfers and subsidies, goods and services, and capital investment was partly offset by the fall in non-energy revenues from weak economic activity.

The IMF said borrowing and one-off sources from the Heritage and Stabilization Fund (HSF) and asset sales helped finance the deficit.

It said central government debt rose to 42 per cent of GDP and public debt, including contingent liabilities, reached 61 per cent of GDP, approaching the government's soft target of 65 per cent. The IMF said the balance of payments remained weak, with outflows through the financial account offsetting the current account surplus.

But the international financial institution said the Trinidad and Tobago economy is projected to grow at a modest pace as energy projects come on stream and the recovery takes hold in the non-energy sector.

It said near-term growth will likely be led by natural gas production, with continued challenges in the oil sector.

However, the IMF said gradual recovery in non-energy growth would help stabilise growth at 1.5 percent over the medium term.

The fiscal deficit is expected to narrow to an average 4 percent of GDP as energy revenues rise, non-energy revenues recover, and spending falls with improved efficiency of transfers and subsidies, the IMF said.

With one-off financing options diminishing over time, it said central government public debt is expected to reach 43 per cent of GDP by 2023.

Despite projected current account surpluses, the IMF said gross international reserves would fall over the medium term, though at a slower rate, with continued foreign exchange intervention under the current foreign exchange regime, absent a further increase in energy prices and a tighter fiscal stance.

The IMF said key risks include lower energy prices, delays in delivering energy-related projects on time, and further disruptions to output, pending completion of the oil and gas tax regime reform.

“Delays in the implementation of the ongoing fiscal adjustment and persistence of FX (foreign exchange) shortages may weaken market confidence, and adversely affect the country's funding costs,” it said. “Tightening of financial conditions could stress balance sheets and undermine the non-energy sector's capacity to import and produce.

“Rising US rates and further US-dollar appreciation could worsen competitiveness and pressure the currency,” it added. “A sharp rise in energy prices or implementation of a comprehensive medium-term macroeconomic strategy and supportive structural reforms provide upside risks.”

But the IMF said the relatively favourable circumstances in 2018 with stronger energy prices and low inflation provide “a window of opportunity to establish a medium-term adjustment strategy, to signal determination to resolve the challenges and complete ongoing reforms.”

The IMF recommended that the strategy focus on completing the adjustment, while insulating the economy from future commodity swings; and creating an enabling environment for the non-energy sector to be an engine of growth.

This growth should include improved FX access, business-friendly environment, diversification efforts, reduced crime, and “growth-friendly, efficiency-enhancing public investments.”

Source: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestne ... recovering

rspann
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6624
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: San Juan

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby rspann » July 8th, 2018, 8:30 pm

If they didnt finish the Toruba stadium, the economy woulda never turn around. See, Imbert and Growlers know what dey doin!

User avatar
Rovin's Audio
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1371
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: CAR AUDIO SOLUTIONS - Chaguanas

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby Rovin's Audio » July 8th, 2018, 8:43 pm

d IMF izza ah pee en em ! .................. wey zoom

randolphinshan
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 929
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby randolphinshan » July 8th, 2018, 10:54 pm

Well done to the Government. Finally cleaned up the mess they inherited.

User avatar
fatboy slim
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 780
Joined: September 13th, 2013, 6:56 am

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby fatboy slim » July 8th, 2018, 11:12 pm

pnm suck at everything

User avatar
D Diesel Report
Sweet on this forum
Posts: 270
Joined: May 27th, 2015, 9:47 pm

Re: PNM in Gov't - WE ROLLING UP ON THREE YEARS!!!!

Postby D Diesel Report » July 9th, 2018, 4:09 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Pnm victory next week


Because racism and stupidity are alive and well in this destroyed nation. :drinking: :drinking:

Hope they look for PNM when they lose everything. :drinking:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gem_in_i, ismithx, TheBoostLord and 49 guests