TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

PNM in Gov't(2015-2020)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't - 3 AND AH HALF YEARS LATER!!!!

Postby pugboy » May 21st, 2019, 8:16 am

Yes, doesn't make sense as river water in Aranguez is a few miles from the gulf
So what is wrong with taking the water as it ending up in the sea not far away,

sMASH wrote:^^ I gojng up tomorrow to add a body to the cause.

The rules WASA uses to regulate water use seems arbitrary and colonial. They are not rational, and not in the best interest in the country, the rules need a revision and updating

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2019, 11:00 am

maj. tom wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:life under PNM: when electricity goes, water goes with it.......serious thing

also harass farmers for water crops to feed people.....well I tell you.........and then customers does complain about high food prices, I wish tomatoes reach ah $40 per lb this week

I didn't even understand that case. The water in the Aranguez/San Juan river runs off directly into the Caroni swamp and the Gulf. How was WASA using that water for reserves in a reservoir? Secondly, farmers require the water for their crops to feed the nation and export food, thus bringing revenue to the government. Should they not be exempted from restrictions like ordinary citizens when they're using the water for agriculture? Why target them rather than say... car washes? Are car washes even essential in this time, the dire water shortage that WASA keeps braying about? Have any car washes been investigated and charged the same way?

And 3rd... yet another report came out that states most of the water is lost by WASA themselves through leaks that they don't fix.

It gets worse. It seems like another persecution game.
Crops wither as WASA seizes more pumps
The Wa­ter and Sew­er­age Au­thor­i­ty (WASA) in­tends to launch an in­ves­ti­ga­tion af­ter one of its es­tate po­lice of­fi­cers al­leged­ly threat­ened to shoot a Bon Air farmer dur­ing the seizure of two wa­ter pumps and four suc­tion lines re­cent­ly.

He said while farm­ers are be­ing tar­get­ed, many il­le­gal car wash busi­ness­es con­tin­ue to op­er­ate freely with­out fac­ing the full brunt of the law. “It’s be­com­ing a po­lit­i­cal foot­ball at the ex­pense of farm­ers who have been un­der im­mense pres­sure,” Ja­groo in­ter­ject­ed.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/crops-wi ... 585ee7fc79

This is all the sense these authorities can muster in these trying times yes. The corruption in our state institutions are astounding. Why those people calling in the radio stations don't talk about this?

Careful, car washes are held by some mods here in very high esteem.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 21st, 2019, 11:12 am

Wasa owns all the water , and because of T&Tec and some old regulations, govt doesn't encourage Solar, Wind or Wave energy making engineering.
Now we going strong, we government doesn't want Hybrids or full Electric cars either....
This Trinidad is really going backwards and there we shall remain.
vision 2020 was what again? to be lower than a third world country? I think they ae succeeding …………….

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » May 21st, 2019, 11:41 am

Wasa,T&TEC,NP,NGC who by regulations and law have 'total' control over the provision of the specific service/product they supply to the nation.
The prevailing authorities these entities enjoy are driven by a stated expectation that they would deliver efficiencies and highest levels of service.
The reality is that these state sponsored monopolies have failed the citizens of T&T and in most cases become a drain on the states coffers, this fact is well known by all but no Gov't has demonstrated the strength to make the transformational adjustments.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 21st, 2019, 1:22 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Wasa owns all the water , and because of T&Tec and some old regulations, govt doesn't encourage Solar, Wind or Wave energy making engineering.
Now we going strong, we government doesn't want Hybrids or full Electric cars either....
vision 2020 was what again? to be lower than a third world country? I think they ae succeeding …………….

There never was a vision 2020 bro. That was just something Manning used to fool the population. Doh get tie up. Manning was relll toots.

Everything wrong that going on in the country today is because of Manning. He caused crime to increase by giving contracts to "community leaders". Petrotrin is because of Manning. Jones and Manning were best of buddies.

Opv/helicopters is because of Manning. The man was a crazy megalomaniac. The man was crazyyyyy. Stop acting like alluh forget all the sh*t he was doing. Check how many irrelevant sh*t the man spent money on. Palace, napa, sapa etc. Forgot about the secret scholarshipa? The man was crazy. All of that and he still didn't even build 1 homeless shelter. Not one. Man was crazy. "Vision 2020".

Petrotrin problems can be placed squarely on Manning and by extension south people. None of them(Kamla, Panday, seepersad-bachan, manning, al rawi) wanted to touch it cause it would affect their voting base. The AG is the mp for what constituency again? What constituency jones lived in again? Ent all of them went pres and living san fernando west.

Kamla was mess but Manning was a mad man.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 21st, 2019, 2:39 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Wasa owns all the water , and because of T&Tec and some old regulations, govt doesn't encourage Solar, Wind or Wave energy making engineering.

There never was a vision 2020 bro. That was just something Manning used to fool the population. Doh get tie up. Manning was relll toots.

Everything wrong that going on in the country today is because of Manning. He caused crime to increase by giving contracts to "community leaders". Petrotrin is because of Manning. Jones and Manning were best of buddies.

Opv/helicopters is because of Manning. The man was a crazy megalomaniac. The man was crazyyyyy. Stop acting like alluh forget all the sh*t he was doing. Check how many irrelevant sh*t the man spent money on. Palace, napa, sapa etc. Forgot about the secret scholarshipa? The man was crazy. All of that and he still didn't even build 1 homeless shelter. Not one. Man was crazy. "Vision 2020".

Petrotrin problems can be placed squarely on Manning and by extension south people. None of them(Kamla, Panday, seepersad-bachan, manning, al rawi) wanted to touch it cause it would affect their voting base. The AG is the mp for what constituency again? What constituency jones lived in again? Ent all of them went pres and living san fernando west.

where does that leave rowley??

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 21st, 2019, 2:42 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Redress10 wrote:

where does that leave rowley??

Most people forget Manning and Kamla sheit, because Rowley eclipse all of them in dotishness, incompetence and arrogance. Also it kinda hard to still be vex with Patos as he dead, and its almost sacrilegious to speak ill of the dead to some Trinis.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 23rd, 2019, 5:52 pm

So PNM once again is out to steal another election.

I suspect the recent EBC blank to change names of polling districts is a smoke screen for something more sinister. EBC is just an extension of the PNM where nearly all the employees are agents of the PNM.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 24th, 2019, 4:59 am

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/busines ... a35aa.html

when the going gets tough..........shitlickers affi fly out

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2019, 10:15 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 25th, 2019, 5:49 am

That too long to listen....wah he say??

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 25th, 2019, 6:48 am

^The two things that stood out:

*Venezuelans apparently being treated better than locals.
*He fed up of Sh!tkicker blaming everything on Kamla.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 27th, 2019, 8:45 am

Beyond the blame game
Mariano Browne

Since the grant­i­ng of uni­ver­sal suf­frage, T&T elec­tions have re­volved on per­son­al­i­ty and tribe. In more re­cent times crit­i­cal de­vel­op­ment is­sues have been rel­e­gat­ed to the side­lines. The 2020 cam­paign will not be dif­fer­ent; the usu­al themes, cor­rup­tion, race and the econ­o­my, have al­ready been de­ployed with long-term sur­vival is­sues triv­i­alised. Yet since 1956, no one has been suc­cess­ful­ly pros­e­cut­ed for cor­rup­tion, or abuse of pub­lic of­fice, de­spite a pletho­ra of leg­isla­tive changes; the In­tegri­ty in Pub­lic Life Act, Pro­ceeds of Crime Act, FIU, a new Pro­cure­ment Act (not ful­ly pro­claimed) to name a few.

In­deed, every elec­tion is pre­ced­ed by an­nounce­ments of new con­tracts to build new roads and resur­face ex­ist­ing ones, new pub­lic hous­ing etc, re­gard­less of which par­ty is in gov­ern­ment. Elec­tions have to be fi­nanced, I guess.

But in­fra­struc­tur­al de­vel­op­ment, ed­u­ca­tion, health care, and the na­tion­al se­cu­ri­ty ap­pa­ra­tus al­so have to be paid for This week the Au­di­tor Gen­er­al’s re­port shows the Con­sol­i­dat­ed Fund at an over­draft of $40.2 bil­lion. Last week the full im­pli­ca­tion of “pru­dent” fi­nan­cial and eco­nom­ic man­age­ment was on dis­play. He­li­copters that cost bil­lions were “non-op­er­a­tional” due to lack of fund­ing to pro­vide ad­e­quate main­te­nance. The same for the Coast Guard fleet, the non-func­tion­ing radar sys­tem all of which are meant to op­er­ate in sync. So much for se­cur­ing our bor­ders. The same is true of the To­ba­go fer­ry main­te­nance. And this is the rea­son why the Cou­va hos­pi­tal re­mains un­opened.

There is not enough mon­ey to pay salaries and meet all the oth­er com­mit­ments as well. Rather than hy­po­thet­i­cal “sav­ings” from ex­pen­di­ture cur­tail­ment, the Gov­ern­ment has in ef­fect bor­rowed from con­trac­tors, tax­pay­ers (by not pay­ing re­funds) and even pub­lic ser­vants by not pay­ing in­cre­ments that are due. The Fi­nance Min­is­ter is in a bind; he has bor­rowed to fund re­cur­rent ex­pen­di­tures (salaries and oth­er op­er­at­ing cost) and has reached the point where he can­not raise tax­es; to do so will chase in­vest­ment away.

Hence the im­por­tance of a find­ing a “turn­around” even where we are on­ly at a turn­ing point. Gov­ern­ment gets rev­enue by tax­ing the prof­its of suc­cess­ful busi­ness­es and the cit­i­zens that work in those cor­po­ra­tions. That is why fa­cil­i­tat­ing busi­ness and pro­vid­ing an en­abling en­vi­ron­ment mat­ter. If busi­ness­es (the en­er­gy sec­tor cor­po­ra­tions too) don’t grow, then gov­ern­ment ex­pen­di­tures can­not grow. Bor­row­ing is on­ly a tem­po­rary mea­sure as loans have to be re­paid.

The dilem­ma fac­ing the Gov­ern­ment (the coun­try) is that the coun­try’s key eco­nom­ic as­sets are age­ing and must work hard­er to main­tain the rev­enue flows. T&T is a ma­ture ge­o­log­i­cal province. New oil and gas dis­cov­er­ies have been made else­where. The USA has now be­come an ex­porter of LNG and oil and new, more ef­fi­cient petro­chem­i­cal plants are be­ing built which make them more com­pet­i­tive, and there­fore more prof­itable that those in T&T. The ma­jor­i­ty of T&T's petro­chem­i­cal plants were built in the late 70s or ear­ly 80s, apart from the new Mit­subishi plant mak­ing these plants 30-40 years old. AL­NG’s Train 1 is over 20 years old and was to be re­fur­bished lat­er this year. And gas is no longer cheap to pro­duce and even main­tain­ing out­put is chal­leng­ing as BPTT’s re­cent an­nounce­ment so am­ply demon­strat­ed.

The clo­sure/re­struc­tur­ing of Petrotrin and the lack of fi­nan­cial and tech­ni­cal ca­pac­i­ty to un­der­take new in­vest­ment adds to the com­plex­i­ty which would face any gov­ern­ment. Even if joint ven­ture part­ners are found to make these new en­ti­ties func­tion more ef­fi­cient­ly, it will re­quire a five-sev­en-year turn­around ex­er­cise be­fore any gains can be re­alised. Re­mem­ber, the steel plant and two petro­chem­i­cal plants re­main idle.

T&T is in a very chal­leng­ing sit­u­a­tion and does not have the lux­u­ry of car­ry­ing on busi­ness as usu­al, wait­ing for en­er­gy prices to re­bound. Even if prices in­crease this will on­ly give a short-term gain. The coun­try must find ad­di­tion­al ex­port ac­tiv­i­ties to move for­ward. This is a change mo­ment and re­quires a new ap­proach and eco­nom­ic re­form. But eco­nom­ic re­forms are more like­ly to fail or even be re­versed, un­less they are un­der­stood, be­lieved, and ac­cept­ed by those whom they af­fect. Com­mu­ni­ca­tion is im­por­tant but can nev­er be a sub­sti­tute for good poli­cies.

The coun­try can­not af­ford a To­co Port, or a Dry­dock or a San­dals ho­tel with­out an in­de­pen­dent fea­si­bil­i­ty study which es­tab­lish­es a vi­able busi­ness case. Where are the in­cen­tives to in­crease ex­plo­ration, to build an en­er­gy ser­vices sec­tor to ser­vice the world not mere­ly T&T? The re­al re­source of a coun­try is its peo­ple, their skills and ap­ti­tudes, train­ing lev­els and the de­ter­mi­na­tion to ad­dress the chal­lenges the world or­der sets us. Yet last week, the Fi­nance Min­is­ter in­di­cat­ed that he will again ig­nore the NIB Ac­tu­ar­i­al re­ports rec­om­men­da­tions which have been re­peat­ed for the last six years.

The blame game is un­pro­duc­tive as each side can in­flame the base against the oth­er side’s in­iq­ui­ties with no fo­cus on the sys­temic changes that must be adopt­ed. “Show tri­als” and oth­er glad­i­a­to­r­i­al games achieve noth­ing. Cor­rup­tion must be dealt with by chang­ing the sys­tem to mea­sure out­comes and hold peo­ple ac­count­able. The cyn­i­cism that pass­es for lead­er­ship can­not achieve progress. Poli­cies, plans, and pro­grammes, com­pli­ment­ed by pa­tient and con­sis­tent fol­low through, mat­ter.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/opinion/beyond-the-blame-game-6.2.853718.55713f555f?utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_recirculation&spotim_referrer=recirculation

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 27th, 2019, 12:03 pm

^^^ Just blame Kamala for everything.

These are what the HNs tell PNM ppl and there are a good few HNs on Tuner.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 27th, 2019, 6:51 pm

zoom rader wrote:^^^ Just blame Kamala for everything.

What you beating up for? You not seeing how Roget, Verna, nobody protesting? Everybody happy. Nobody calling in on programmes to criticise the govt, Kamla dem not even calling out the govt like how shitkickers use to be on she case all the time. The economy turn the corner, money start back to spend. What more you want?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 27th, 2019, 8:29 pm

rspann wrote:
zoom rader wrote:^^^ Just blame Kamala for everything.

What you beating up for? You not seeing how Roget, Verna, nobody protesting? Everybody happy. Nobody calling in on programmes to criticise the govt, Kamla dem not even calling out the govt like how shitkickers use to be on she case all the time. The economy turn the corner, money start back to spend. What more you want?
Same as the HNs on tuner. Them is real HNs once them eat ah food and live a comfortable life dem happy.

They know PNM ppl live in ingnorance and will never try to correct them or educated them.

Kamala theef billions and HNs stay quiet

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 27th, 2019, 8:34 pm

So how come people just forget that the new ferry was expected to reach like 2 weeks ago and not one word from any1...The Jean Le Valette...

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 27th, 2019, 8:48 pm

I HATE all the nasty politiacans in this country and I hope they all get what they deserve. This country used to be a nice country, now it’s just full of littering nasty Kurtns... with people who cannot even obey road laws, we have lawyers who are nothing but thieves and our justice system is pre-historic and inefficient ..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 27th, 2019, 9:18 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:I HATE all the nasty politiacans in this country and I hope they all get what they deserve. This country used to be a nice country, now it’s just full of littering nasty Kurtns... with people who cannot even obey road laws, we have lawyers who are nothing but thieves and our justice system is pre-historic and inefficient ..
Don't blame the politicians bro.

Blame the stupid trinis that vote for dem and the HNs that put spin and then turn around and say kamala theef billions.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 28th, 2019, 12:37 am

Kamla, after every PNM public address

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » May 28th, 2019, 11:39 am

Ben_spanna wrote:I HATE all the nasty politiacans in this country and I hope they all get what they deserve. This country used to be a nice country, now it’s just full of littering nasty Kurtns... with people who cannot even obey road laws, we have lawyers who are nothing but thieves and our justice system is pre-historic and inefficient ..
Yup, that's why the best thing is to migrate, go live in a developed country... sh!tkicker and the bunch ah PNM fools will turn Trinidad into a Zimbabwe

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 28th, 2019, 12:01 pm

What happen? You sound like you not satisfied with the excellent job Rowley is doing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2019, 12:04 pm

ek4ever wrote:
Yup, that's why the best thing is to migrate, go live in a developed country... sh!tkicker and the bunch ah PNM fools will turn Trinidad into a Zimbabwe
It have a mod that stated he lives a comfortable life bro, so all not bad for a few.

You have house bros and field bros

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 28th, 2019, 8:24 pm

if this is legit, this is absolute bull crap.... absolute corruption

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2019, 11:00 pm

sMASH wrote:Image

if this is legit, this is absolute bull crap.... absolute corruption
Well the JP is a real person, not sure about the rest .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 29th, 2019, 11:15 am

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 29th, 2019, 11:51 am

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 29th, 2019, 12:40 pm

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 29th, 2019, 12:52 pm

FARIS not going anywhere......shitlickers doh fire nobody.....everyone deserves a second chance

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 29th, 2019, 1:02 pm

and third....

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”