this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daas
Shifting into 6th

Re: MOM DRAGGED FROM CAR BY GUNMEN...search underway

Postby daas » September 27th, 2016, 8:58 am

.:PROZAC:.. wrote:
daas wrote:
pugboy wrote:The nationwide interest in this case is quite strong, how come others don't garner so much attention

Good spot. I have my own theories that revolve around race, ethnicity, class, and sex but immediately those things are shot down as misogynistic and racist so wwgd

It might just be the tipping point. Things have been building steadily. People close to the woman and family have also been doing a good job generating and keeping momentum on social and news media.
While It is easy to say it's because she's a young indian mother, let's not lose sight of the issue.

From Day 1 I read that a 'special team' was put together to investigate this kidnapping. Was a 'special team' put together to find the Costaatt lecturer who has been missing for ages? And what about the Kirby fella? (Asking because I don't know)

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » September 27th, 2016, 9:05 am

Had they waited for the next one to put together a special team , would it raise brows?
I fully get what you're saying but better now than ever. Hopefully it is a deterrent to scourge that continue to do this. Time is running out though.I saw the body of the man also from south was found. You have to walk with your iron this rounds.

zulu atomic
Street 2NR

Postby zulu atomic » September 27th, 2016, 9:11 am

pugboy wrote:The nationwide interest in this case is quite strong, how come others don't garner so much attention

is a red Xtrail she driving that's why,what about the rest of people that has gone missing?am seeing on news that bodies is being found burnt until they cant identify it and no don;t seem to be interested

The Unknown
3NE 2NR for life

Postby The Unknown » September 27th, 2016, 9:51 am

Is a black polise van they use !!!!!

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » September 27th, 2016, 10:28 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ I rather take my own idiotic and dotish advice and get to the nearest police station instead of pulling over by some strange vehicle in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere, and I will explain myself to the judge before a court of law. Because it is unreasonable to pull over for some unknown strange car in the middle of nowhere. If allyuh feel it reasonable then by all means pull over and do as the "police" says, I have full faith in our police officers driving unmarked cars and not accompanied by actual identifiable police vehicles

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2016-01-15/6-cops-jailed

^ after all none of them was ever convicted of armed robbery or kidnapping at gun point right? ow wait.....

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Two ... 27261.html

Two TTPS cops charged with Rape and Kidnapping......

Yeah pander I go take meh own idiotic idiotic advice since I stand a better chance running to the nearest police station and dialing 999

Padna doh study dem na. I understand what you saying and where you coming from and I fully agree with you.
Better to take that precautionary approach.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » September 27th, 2016, 10:46 am

zulu atomic wrote:

is a red Xtrail she driving that's why,what about the rest of people that has gone missing?am seeing on news that bodies is being found burnt until they cant identify it and no don;t seem to be interested

I'm seeing lots of my PNMites friends bringing up several other missing persons cases and raising issues such as Black Lives Matter.

Well the truth is there is some racial bias, but it isn't malacilus or even obvious to most.

The reason people are more interested in this case is because we see a presentable pretty young women who has made something of herself, and seems to have had it snatched away. It's far more relatable than we realize.

When a ghetto queen goes missing, the middle class doesn't care. Many say good riddance infact even though the person may have been perfectly innocent. The reason is that familiarity breeds empathy, and this case has loads of familiarity.

If a black successful hairdresser good abducted (this doesn't seem to be a kidnapping) the out cry would be very similar, just from another side of the community.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 27th, 2016, 11:03 am

Daran wrote:
zulu atomic wrote:

I'm seeing lots of my PNMites friends bringing up several other missing persons cases and raising issues such as Black Lives Matter.

Well the truth is there is some racial bias, but it isn't malacilus or even obvious to most.

The reason people are more interested in this case is because we see a presentable pretty young women who has made something of herself, and seems to have had it snatched away. It's far more relatable than we realize.

When a ghetto queen goes missing, the middle class doesn't care. Many say good riddance infact even though the person may have been perfectly innocent. The reason is that familiarity breeds empathy, and this case has loads of familiarity.

If a black successful hairdresser good abducted (this doesn't seem to be a kidnapping) the out cry would be very similar, just from another side of the community.

intelligent analysis

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » September 27th, 2016, 11:38 am

This local BLM thing will take off like a rocket just now. I just glad KPB and she 'Indian' govt not in power because if it was her govt that raise gas twice and reduce gate funding this country would have had riots and looting in pos long time. In fact, brace for impact in 3 days time. Dunno who did it but many factual elements of the budget was leaked.

If this young lady gathered nationwide interest as a result of her abduction it's because people genuinely concerned and they put race aside. But for alluh BLM supporters, you guys causing mischief.

BRZ
Riding on 16's

Postby BRZ » September 27th, 2016, 11:47 am

^^ you think its just a coincidence that the police currently has a joint training going on with the US army here?

acesinghit
punchin NOS

Postby acesinghit » September 27th, 2016, 11:55 am

Lol now check this, if this FATCA legislation doh pass watch trouble for all ah we in TT. It will be chaos. I hope those US military officials don't leave cause we might need help.

Turbo
Chronic 2NR

Postby Turbo » September 27th, 2016, 12:12 pm

:?

.....this thread go be re-named just now........JUH!

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 27th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Eh???

kjaglal76v2
12 pounds of Boost

Re: RE: Re: MOM DRAGGED FROM CAR BY GUNMEN...search underway

Postby kjaglal76v2 » September 27th, 2016, 1:57 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:^ I rather take my own idiotic and dotish advice and get to the nearest police station instead of pulling over by some strange vehicle in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere, and I will explain myself to the judge before a court of law. Because it is unreasonable to pull over for some unknown strange car in the middle of nowhere. If allyuh feel it reasonable then by all means pull over and do as the "police" says, I have full faith in our police officers driving unmarked cars and not accompanied by actual identifiable police vehicles

^ after all none of them was ever convicted of armed robbery or kidnapping at gun point right? ow wait.....

Yeah pander I go take meh own idiotic idiotic advice since I stand a better chance running to the nearest police station and dialing 999

I actually agree with this

Toyopet
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: MOM DRAGGED FROM CAR BY GUNMEN...search underway

Postby Toyopet » September 27th, 2016, 2:00 pm

kjaglal76v2 wrote:

I actually agree with this

Same here

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 27th, 2016, 2:35 pm

So a police in uniform try to stop you and you decide to run to the nearest police station. Real sense, hope you enjoy the court experience.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 27th, 2016, 2:44 pm

Uniform is just three yard of cloth.

Third world mentality to use the uniform as the identifier of an officer.
Would much prefer they present their badge for perusal at the initiation of an episode.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 27th, 2016, 3:01 pm

So a hairdresser life worth more than a weave artiste

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 27th, 2016, 6:24 pm

rollingstock wrote:So a police in uniform try to stop you and you decide to run to the nearest police station. Real sense, hope you enjoy the court experience.

It not so easy nah. We all know of or have heard of uniforms(tactical and camo)being found in the hands of criminals, people kicking down doors and shouting "Police!", etc. The population is very weary of criminals.....and dear I say, some of the protective services.

I understand what he (ED) is saying. It's just that if it is actually police then pressure for the runner! (Which is RS angle here).

Look at it from a regular, scared "civilian" angle as well.

aidan
30 pounds of Boost

Postby aidan » September 27th, 2016, 6:54 pm

Morpheus wrote:
rollingstock wrote:So a police in uniform try to stop you and you decide to run to the nearest police station. Real sense, hope you enjoy the court experience.

It not so easy nah. We all know of or have heard of uniforms(tactical and camo)being found in the hands of criminals, people kicking down doors and shouting "Police!", etc. The population is very weary of criminals.....and dear I say, some of the protective services.

I understand what he (ED) is saying. It's just that if it is actually police then pressure for the runner! (Which is RS angle here).

Look at it from a regular, scared "civilian" angle as well.

Exactly

RS what would you suggest?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 27th, 2016, 7:32 pm

Run and keep a lawyer and bailiff number close at hand.

I would say if you have nothing to fear and haven't committed an offence go to a station but if an officer is just stopping you for a simple thing like a non functioning id light etc. Now instead of a warning or simple ticket you have to face the court for failing to comply, maybe wanton or dangerous driving etc.

What if the police is stopping you to tell you that there is some type of danger ahead?

You have to be aware, careful and smart out here, but to take a stance like what some of the idiots in here advocating is just inviting additional problems.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 27th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Routine traffic stop is straight forward I think.

But a black xtrail blocking your path and "police" jumping out would be very scary.
Legit officers or bandit/murderers/kidnappers? Very scary times.

We have to look at it from both sides. ED has a point WRT ambush and legit officers. The way he describe it kinda fantasy/movie-like though. RS is correct from an legal/officer's point of view. You "running" would just escalate a situation...

Mercenary
Riding on 18's

Postby Mercenary » September 27th, 2016, 7:48 pm

Morpheus wrote:Routine traffic stop is straight forward I think.

But a black xtrail blocking your path and "police" jumping out would be very scary.
Legit officers or bandit/murderers/kidnappers? Very scary times.

We have to look at it from both sides. ED has a point WRT ambush and legit officers. The way he describe it kinda fantasy/movie-like though. RS is correct from an legal/officer's point of view. You "running" would just escalate a situation...

well said

BrotherHood
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Bringing HID & LED to a location near you! 355-3165. 704-5442 (WhatsApp).

Postby BrotherHood » September 27th, 2016, 7:54 pm

I have nothing to fear with regards to the law, except maybe my tint.
Being guided but what you said there, how is one to be sure that a man or woman dressed in black or in "police uniform", that exits from an unmarked "police vehicle" which could quite possibly be a civilian vehicle dressed up to look like an "unmarked police vehicle", in the middle of nowhere as originally said by ED (and maybe at night), that said occupants are infact legitimate police officers?

While I understand your side of it I understand that of a law abiding civilian living in T&T in 2016. ID confirmation could be one way of proper identification but then again, fake IDs can be made and obtained. Additionally, the proximity with which it might take for an ID to be inspected and recognized might make it too close for comfort and an ease of access for the "police officer".

People just aware of these things as it has happened before right here in T&T. Nobody wants to be a victim. Given those circumstances (unmarked vehicle, suspicious individuals that may or may not be actual non corrupt police, and in a lonely place in the cover of night), I for one mashing out in my beatout Lancer. Better to be safe than sorry. Prefer to face the police and magistrate afterwards if it is infact a legitimate exercise.
You can't fault a law abiding citizen for taking such a decision and action in these times.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 27th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Bandits going through the trouble of dressing like police to take an old car? Ok let's say they did, you try to make an escape. What do you think is going to happen? They'll just shoot. You end up losing your life over material possession.

Anyway my point was that you need you judge your situations not just decide to run everytime the 'police' try to stop you. Funny thing is ED talking this sheit but you really think he's going to do that? Ed just plays stupid but he's not.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 27th, 2016, 8:18 pm

^^Your point is well taken and has not been cast aside. Assess the situation is correct.

Be safe everyone

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 27th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Morpheus wrote:^^Your point is well taken and has not been cast aside. Assess the situation is correct.

Be safe everyone

The are a lot of gullible persons reading these posts, someone start thinking along these lines could have serious consequences. Let's for a second ignore the legal ramifications, there are a sheitload of ignorant, trigger happy idiotic police officers. One of these idiots try to stop you, you refuse, go for the 'safer' alternative of going straight to the police station, clown gets hyped up, you're trying to get away, he 'sees' a gun, 'suspect' shot and killed.

Despite the sheit I post I only give sound advice, always what's safer for those reading.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » September 27th, 2016, 8:58 pm

^^Indeed. Hence why I said running can only escalate the situation.

Imagine if it's Constable Very-Short-Fuse you decide to run from. Like in the video from a few weeks ago with the guy filming a very irate officer.

You deddz for sure!

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » September 27th, 2016, 9:05 pm

BRZ wrote:^^ you think its just a coincidence that the police currently has a joint training going on with the US army here?

Ah boy this one has sharpened his pencils.

Right now both the citizens and police failing this woman. Our reporting and response times are too slow. i would also like to believe that we have poor inter-branch communication, and a lack of synchronization between squads to be able to efficiently lock down a radius and squeeze the culprits out into their hands. When that call comes in there needs to be instant reaction from all the patrols and officers in all surrounding areas. That communication needs to reach all officers like lightning and wherever they are, even if the doublesman still wrapping their doubles, they have to leave it, jump in their vehicle and start coordinating with all the other patrols. Everything has to be strategic down to a science so that if they unable to intercept a vehicle en route, then they sure the culprits are bunkering down somewhere in the area.

Either way. Training exercise or no training exercise, the police have failed this. This woman has been left in kidnapper's hands for too long without communication. Once the trail runs cold, this goes into missing person's file. And another violent crime will go unsolved and unpunished due to law enforcement incompetence.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » September 27th, 2016, 9:08 pm

rollingstock wrote:Bandits going through the trouble of dressing like police to take an old car? Ok let's say they did, you try to make an escape. What do you think is going to happen? They'll just shoot. You end up losing your life over material possession.

Anyway my point was that you need you judge your situations not just decide to run everytime the 'police' try to stop you. Funny thing is ED talking this sheit but you really think he's going to do that? Ed just plays stupid but he's not.

It is unfortunate that a police officer would commit manslaughter just like that, he himself should understand the fear of a civilian hesitant to pull over to an unknown car in the middle of nowhere especially how low confidence the public has in the TTPS.

I get what you are saying and I will say this if I can point to the police in the car to let him know I will pull over higher up the road preferably where there are eye witnesses I will do that, maybe dial 999 in the process if there is a police station close by even better. But one has to be very cautious about pulling over on lonely roads to unmarked police vehicles given that we know in the news papers about police being charged for grievous rape, kidnapping and human trafficking etc we live in very dangerous times and we have to be careful with police officers. To me I would risk being charged for not doing as they say and try to explain myself before a judge as to why I felt I had to do what I did. Hopefully I live to tell the tale and not killed by a trigger happy cop or one that was going to kill me anyways because he was really a bandit cop
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on September 27th, 2016, 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 27th, 2016, 9:35 pm

Well see how that makes a lot more sense than what you posted originally?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”