RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Property Tax in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby RedVEVO » June 3rd, 2018, 3:00 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Premchand1976 wrote:Only slaves pay taxes with no benefit for paying it. Like it or not, we Indians and Africans are being reintroduced to slavery via the 1%. The pm is merely the messenger and their puppet . Like it or not. Take it in yuh duniya.

Tax have nothing to do with the 1 %.

Online shopping tax was introduced to make it less competitive. If local stores offer an item for 400tt, and you can get it ordered, cleared and shipped for 360 normally, you might be patient and order it.

The tax was put in to raise the price of ordered goods so that the consumer would see less benefit from ordering it online and go purchase it in a local store.

People still buying online .

Online prices still cheaper .

Where the 1% fit into your manic theory ?

You do realise that this is exactly how tariffs work. The idea is that ordered goods become less competitive and not non competitive.

Protein Head - - People still buying online :!:

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 3rd, 2018, 4:09 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Don't know if this was an actual conversation or if it was staged since the poster is pro-pnm.

Staged, no minister going to type out all that for a nobody

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 3rd, 2018, 4:10 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:You do realise that this is exactly how tariffs work. The idea is that ordered goods become less competitive and not non competitive.

ProtonPowder wrote:You do realise that this is exactly how tariffs work. The idea is that ordered goods become less competitive and not non competitive.

Repeated what i said in case you missed it, its in bold.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 3rd, 2018, 4:23 pm

I read what imbert wrote, I think it was a staged PNM Public relation excersize .

But all in all its really an injun tax.

We know that no one in beetham and laventille will get taxed and in the other PNM hot spots areas.

This tax will lead to ppl not improving their homes or doing mods to it.

These valuations will be done by PNM ppl and mostly likely they will have an unspoken mandate to tax injuns higher

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 3rd, 2018, 4:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:I read what imbert wrote, I think it was a staged PNM Public relation excersize .

We know that no one in beetham and laventille will get taxed and in the other PNM hot spots areas.

These valuations will be done by PNM ppl and mostly likely they will have an unspoken mandate to tax injuns higher

you going to be so surprised when you actually see who the assessors are
and the valuers
and the deputy COV
and the COV himself

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 3rd, 2018, 7:04 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:

Repeated what i said in case you missed it, its in bold.

Repeat 10 times ..

People still buying Online competitively .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 3rd, 2018, 7:22 pm

Impsy too smug and arrogant to have typed that in response to anyone who didn't own his short arse.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » June 3rd, 2018, 7:42 pm

Are you aware that there are people who do thier grocery shopping for foreign items online and ship via ocean and air

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » June 3rd, 2018, 9:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:I read what imbert wrote, I think it was a staged PNM Public relation excersize .

Yea, it felt like a composed FAQ lol
Communication is key, misinformation fills a vacuum, so once they keep letting ppl know what the scene is, it may flow a bit smoother

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » June 4th, 2018, 10:22 am

Drove past a house in PENAL weekend gone which I suspect is the DAMN BIGGEST residence I have ever seen in Trinidad, HUGE HUGE front circular courtyard, fountain in the center, and the house itself looks like it could probably have over an Acre inside it, I can imagine how much that will cost in Property taxes! Need to go back and take pics of that house, extremely lovely house.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » June 4th, 2018, 2:05 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:

and the valuers
and the deputy COV
and the COV himself

Not really.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 4th, 2018, 6:48 pm

crazybalhead wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

and the valuers
and the deputy COV
and the COV himself

Not really.

so you know that they are majority indians then?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 4th, 2018, 9:35 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
crazybalhead wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

and the valuers
and the deputy COV
and the COV himself

Not really.

Their ethnicity matters? The tax is ill conceived in its present form, no amount of Indians will change that, since these employees are merely doing a job.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 4th, 2018, 9:47 pm

A few pundits began speaking out against the prayer room tax...let's see if this would gain some momentum

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 4th, 2018, 9:48 pm

De Dragon wrote:Their ethnicity matters? The tax is ill conceived in its present form, no amount of Indians will change that, since these employees are merely doing a job.

Then make your concerns known on a public platform. Tell us exactly how the tax is inequitable or discriminatory.

People bedroom getting tax as a part of their house, yet nobody claiming is a sleeping or bulling tax. The religious persecution angle is completely garbage.

The legislation is publicly available for all to see, point to a section ans say where it ill conceived. Make no sense for men to be playing soggy crix on the internet over who hate the tax the most, but eh saying nothing to make their voice heard.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2018, 1:03 am

ProtonPowder wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Their ethnicity matters? The tax is ill conceived in its present form, no amount of Indians will change that, since these employees are merely doing a job.

Then make your concerns known on a public platform. Tell us exactly how the tax is inequitable or discriminatory.

People bedroom getting tax as a part of their house, yet nobody claiming is a sleeping or bulling tax. The religious persecution angle is completely garbage.

The legislation is publicly available for all to see, point to a section ans say where it ill conceived. Make no sense for men to be playing soggy crix on the internet over who hate the tax the most, but eh saying nothing to make their voice heard.

2NR not public? My concerns with this tax are already well known in this very thread.
Which religious group in T&T besides Hinduism has external prayer rooms? Can you not open your mind to see how it could be viewed as a tax targeting them? Of course Impsy doing nothing to allay this fear, misguided or not.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » June 5th, 2018, 2:56 am

De Dragon wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

2NR not public? My concerns with this tax are already well known in this very thread.
Which religious group in T&T besides Hinduism has external prayer rooms? Can you not open your mind to see how it could be viewed as a tax targeting them? Of course Impsy doing nothing to allay this fear, misguided or not.

Open the mind of Protein Head ?

You jest :roll:

Muslims have prayer rooms also but inside house not outside .

Chinese Buddhist have a prayer room.

Usually next to the Koi Pond.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 5th, 2018, 5:16 am

ProtonPowder wrote:

this is how I know you're an a$$hole and dumb as f*kc

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 5th, 2018, 6:52 am

De Dragon wrote:2NR not public? My concerns with this tax are already well known in this very thread.

Because Imbert is a blasted idiot. External Prayer rooms if taxed would be highly dependent on the construction of it. Fully Enlclosed and covered? 15-25% of the rate of the regular house per square foot.

Everything i said here to disprove the sheit Imbert said has been right so far even before he come out to the news with it. From when I called out the taxing dog kennel and latrine to section 23 for poverty relief. Yet alyuh eh hearing what i saying.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 5th, 2018, 6:53 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:this is how I know you're an a$$hole and dumb as f*kc

If you cant dispute it then that would make you even dumber

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 5th, 2018, 6:58 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:A few pundits began speaking out against the prayer room tax...let's see if this would gain some momentum
Pray room tax is like when the south African goverment imposed a tax on all Indian babies born in South Africa to which Ghandi was brought in to fight.

Here we have a racist PNM tax on injuns

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 5th, 2018, 7:23 am

ProtonPowder wrote:so you know that they are majority indians then?

& the majority of them are also form central & south. So what's your point?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 5th, 2018, 7:31 am

ProtonPowder wrote:
De Dragon wrote:2NR not public? My concerns with this tax are already well known in this very thread.

Because Imbert is a blasted idiot. External Prayer rooms if taxed would be highly dependent on the construction of it. Fully Enlclosed and covered? 15-25% of the rate of the regular house per square foot.

Everything i said here to disprove the sheit Imbert said has been right so far even before he come out to the news with it. From when I called out the taxing dog kennel and latrine to section 23 for poverty relief. Yet alyuh eh hearing what i saying.

So a prayer room should be open and uncovered? The point is, a prayer room should not be taxed at all, once it is verified as such since no one else will be affected by this.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 5th, 2018, 8:31 am

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 5th, 2018, 9:11 am

^^That last video though!!

No Trini ent going out and protest against de Pee On Dem fuh no tax or price increase unless dey ban Carnival!!!!!!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 5th, 2018, 10:28 am

Trini's to coward to protest.
But the reality of the effects of starvation would make them grow some ballz & kick certain politicians in dey teeth.

crazybalhead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby crazybalhead » June 5th, 2018, 10:30 am

ProtonPowder wrote:
crazybalhead wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:

and the valuers
and the deputy COV
and the COV himself

Not really.

Sigh...is Ric you talking about sir?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 5th, 2018, 10:33 am

88sins wrote:Trini's to coward to protest.
But the reality of the effects of starvation would make them grow some ballz & kick certain politicians in dey teeth.

Thats is not true as during the non PNM goverments rule everyday PNM ppl would be marching up and down protessing cuase as the good sheep they are PNM tell them so.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 5th, 2018, 12:24 pm

zoom rader wrote:
88sins wrote:Trini's to coward to protest.

Thats is not true as during the non PNM goverments rule everyday PNM ppl would be marching up and down protessing cuase as the good sheep they are PNM tell them so.

if a peeonem group is the ruling gov't of the day & the ppl starving you really feel ppl go listen to impsbutt & growley when dey say doh worry doh riot?
pnm/unc/cop party cards are not ingredients for soup or roti zr, & loyalty to politicians in the hopes they will help you is something that easily disappears as soon as ppl realize they will NEVER help anyone but themselves, & that you, the average citizen & your children, are left to die of starvation with nary a thought from them, whilst they laugh & gro fat from your suffering.
A hungry man that have to watch his children starve because of a few a--holes corruption & failures is a different kinda animal

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”