Forums

Dear TTPS: cellphone drivers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Dear TTPS: cellphone drivers

Postby bluesclues » November 22nd, 2016, 4:22 am

Please charge ppl driving and using cellphone pls. If yuh driving and yuh see them pls stop them at least and tell them to get off the fone. I see this daily and every time they are almost causing accidents not realising how they CANNOT MULTITASK. It's not a multitasking thing. It is an impossibility thing. One CANNOT maintain the necessary focus on the road whilst perfrming a resource draining activity like talking on the phone. This applies also to women who think they are big multitaskers... learn to drive first. But still.. do not talk on the fone while driving with the phone in your hand. DO NOT.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Dear TTPS: cellphone drivers

Postby daring dragoon » November 22nd, 2016, 5:52 am

how can the police charge people for something they themselves do.
You see police in plain clothes driving a marked police vehicle and talking on a cell phone.
I know they are allowed to not wear seat belt cause it reduces their response time. but they
not supposed to be driving a marked vehicle while not in uniform,
they suppose to stay off the cell phone,
they not suppose to be on the bus route,
they not suppose to drive with cracked windshield,
they not suppose to rob foreign business men or anyone while using a marked vehicle,
they only have to use siren while in an emergency and not to get out of traffic,
they not suppose to drive down the shoulder to get out of traffic,
they suppose to take a report and give you a receipt at any police station and not turn you away to one closer in your area.
They suppose to solve crime and not take your report and then go make cook in the station and forget about you
they suppose to patrol they area and not have about 5 -10 vehicles in a station sometimes whole day and still say no vehicles
they suppose to apprehend suspects and not shoot to kill little black boys

How can one that is entrusted to uphold the law and protect and serve with pride do so when they themselves dont know what it means to uphold the law?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 22nd, 2016, 6:06 am

daring dragoon wrote:how can the police charge people for something they themselves do.
You see police in plain clothes driving a marked police vehicle and talking on a cell phone.
I know they are allowed to not wear seat belt cause it reduces their response time. but they
they not suppose to rob foreign business men or anyone while using a marked vehicle,
they only have to use siren while in an emergency and not to get out of traffic,
they suppose to take a report and give you a receipt at any police station and not turn you away to one closer in your area.
They suppose to solve crime and not take your report and then go make cook in the station and forget about you
they suppose to patrol they area and not have about 5 -10 vehicles in a station sometimes whole day and still say no vehicles

How can one that is entrusted to uphold the law and protect and serve with pride do so when they themselves dont know what it means to uphold the law?

Agreed but *in best Denzel Training Day voice* "we tha' Police!"

link
18 pounds of Boost

Postby link » November 22nd, 2016, 6:10 am

all that & u fergit. :

DEY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE 'CODE BLUE' ALL THE TIME..............
but I guess they're leading by example ???

rgds

OuttaRoad
Street 2NR

Postby OuttaRoad » November 22nd, 2016, 7:32 am

Change ched to 'what the police not supposed to do'

Reddis
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Reddis » November 22nd, 2016, 7:53 am

daring dragoon wrote:how can the police charge people for something they themselves do.

You see police in plain clothes driving a marked police vehicle and talking on cell phone
Would you feel better if they drive in uniform while driving and unmarked police vehicle
Is a Detective suppose to put on uniform before driving a police vehicle
How would they be able to respond faster to an emergency
See above
So the office should stay in traffic while responding to an emergency
See above

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 22nd, 2016, 8:22 am

excellent points.

however is too much for them to get a bluetooth headset? Both hands on the wheel - faster response time

Reddis
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Reddis » November 22nd, 2016, 8:40 am

^^^ Agreed

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » November 22nd, 2016, 8:47 am

meh... I doing whatever d hell I want. Who vex diaz dem problem. You focus on the road not on me

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » November 22nd, 2016, 9:10 am

Many will disagree but I'll still say it.

You CAN talk on a cellphone and drive. Yes ppl, it is possible...........for a PORTION of us. :lol:

What is happening here is that given the law, those who choose to actually hold their cellphones up to their ears are caught between :
1. taking a chance
2. multitasking

Here is the difference, before the law came into place, a portion of drivers were able to drive and use their phones with ease, even text. Now, mind you there is no statistic to prove that accidents before the law came into place were caused by avid use of cellphones while driving.
With the law, there is the added stress of "ducking" the police and receiving a ticket. So the user now has to work harder and in some cases end up putting down some real dotish drives.
That's one case, there are others who simply don't care about police or tickets.

That's how I see it.
Also, for those coming at me with digital cutlass :agrue: and big stone :agrue: .....I hook up my cell to my my deck, i can't afford any tickets :mrgreen:

- Rovin's car audio -
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby - Rovin's car audio - » November 22nd, 2016, 10:53 am

like some ppl doh watch beyond d tape

policemen ARE ALLOWED to talk on their cellphones & NOT wear belts ....... :|

TurboSingh12
Riding on 16's

Postby TurboSingh12 » November 22nd, 2016, 10:59 am

bluesclues wrote:Please charge ppl driving and using cellphone pls. If yuh driving and yuh see them pls stop them at least and tell them to get off the fone. I see this daily and every time they are almost causing accidents not realising how they CANNOT MULTITASK. It's not a multitasking thing. It is an impossibility thing. One CANNOT maintain the necessary focus on the road whilst perfrming a resource draining activity like talking on the phone. This applies also to women who think they are big multitaskers... learn to drive first. But still.. do not talk on the fone while driving with the phone in your hand. DO NOT.

And did you Report it to the TTPS ? Or just Trinituner Police :lol:

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 22nd, 2016, 12:10 pm

You salty brah?

bess almera
Sweet on this forum

Postby bess almera » November 22nd, 2016, 1:25 pm

They are exempted from wearing seat-belts and also allowed to use mobile device whilst driving vehicle.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 23rd, 2016, 5:27 am

the COP issued a memo since COP Gibbs days that only an officer in uniform is to drive a marked vehicle.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 23rd, 2016, 5:37 am

bess almera wrote:They are exempted from wearing seat-belts and also allowed to use mobile device whilst driving vehicle.

allyuh believe alexander and dem clongs. Get a copy of the police standing orders and all amendments and the MVRT and Police service act.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 23rd, 2016, 9:01 am

daring dragoon wrote:
bess almera wrote:They are exempted from wearing seat-belts and also allowed to use mobile device whilst driving vehicle.

allyuh believe alexander and dem clongs. Get a copy of the police standing orders and all amendments and the MVRT and Police service act.

Well quote it nah. Prove your point.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 23rd, 2016, 9:13 am

daring dragoon wrote:

Urban Dictionary
Clong
The hybrid penis/clitoris found on sexually maldeveloped females. Derived from clit/schlong. See also mung.
"Did you see the size of that hermaphro's clong?"
"Yeah dude, that whores totally getting a mungin'"
by Ryan Gardner October 06, 2004

:P :P

bess almera
Sweet on this forum

Postby bess almera » November 24th, 2016, 12:17 am

Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic (Mobile Devices) Regulations [Subsidiary]
LAWS OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic Chap. 48:50 411
Motor Vehicles and Road Traffic (Mobile Devices) Regulations [Subsidiary]
8. Regulations 4, 5 and 7 shall not apply to—
(a) the driver of an ambulance, fire service vehicle
or police service vehicle;
(b) any other person or class of persons prescribed
by the Minister under the Act;
(c) a person holding or using a device prescribed
by the Minister under the Act;
(d) a person engaged in an activity prescribed by
the Minister under the Act; and
(e) under any other condition or circumstances
prescribed by the Minister under the Act.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 24th, 2016, 5:39 am

rollingstock wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

Well quote it nah. Prove your point.

i mean them bread buttered, nobody aint brave enof to go around d man with the straw hat and one of the host of d tv6 crime show as they know how far them men reach is into the belly of the beast, they know why football men were executed an what message was sent and men fraid dat. If the police cud talk on cell phone and whatever and allyuh want to accept it cause the man in the tv say so go tru. Police feel they have too much power daz y they committing big crimes in marked vehicles in uniform and getting ketch like fools. The might have permission to drive and talk on cell phones, drive on shoulder, drive with siren on tuh beat traffic to go in d bar but they just a human body, one accident cause they distracted on the phone, or cause they speeding and they dead just like any other human, dey forget its a paper xtrail or cruze they driving. so again they dotish and feel they can do what they want but god dont sleep.I see enof police make accident and end up paralyze or other serious injury and all they get is money.

When i say get a copy of the law, i meant dont take dem word for it, doh be dotish and believe dem, read it your self. I see a post about police in uniform and i didnt see any thing about the operational wear in the act, but it cud be an amendment i dont have. just dont take a police word for anything.

fouljuice
Shifting into 6th

Postby fouljuice » November 24th, 2016, 6:11 am

So when my bredrin calling me to say the play whe mark come, I suppose to park up or pull aside on the highway or that narrow Southern Main road? Steups

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » November 24th, 2016, 9:44 am

I ask aa friend what 'to him' is the gazetted uniforms of the police. He say 'blue short pants and grey shirt' loool. And he serious he say they never remove that from the law.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » November 24th, 2016, 10:30 am

paging RS

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 24th, 2016, 12:35 pm

bluesclues wrote:I ask aa friend what 'to him' is the gazetted uniforms of the police. He say 'blue short pants and grey shirt' loool. And he serious he say they never remove that from the law.

Your friend chupid.
Most don't even know what the hell the Gazette is.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 24th, 2016, 1:02 pm

rollingstock wrote:
bluesclues wrote:I ask aa friend what 'to him' is the gazetted uniforms of the police. He say 'blue short pants and grey shirt' loool. And he serious he say they never remove that from the law.

Your friend chupid.

Tha the ting the fish man does wrap your carite in nuh so??

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 24th, 2016, 2:33 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 24th, 2016, 2:56 pm

They already legalize murder in the country....a cell phone is nothing...

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Dear TTPS: cellphone drivers

Postby bluesclues » November 24th, 2016, 3:29 pm

rollingstock wrote:

Your friend chupid.

U might say this but i suspect he is correct and that is still one of the slated official uniforms. He also pointed out that presidential and ministerial guards dont wear standard uniform but if they direct you in traffic u have to listen or u collect some bullet lol. White tunic wearer and thinking again, ent the horse riding police does wear blue short pants and grey shirt still?

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » November 24th, 2016, 3:31 pm

You drive a DeLorean by chance?

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Re: RE: Re: Dear TTPS: cellphone drivers

Postby bluesclues » November 24th, 2016, 3:48 pm

rollingstock wrote:You drive a DeLorean by chance?

Loaded, question is so loaded. Lol

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”