local :

Caught on Camera
"MAN SAYS HE FEELS COMFORTABLE WEARING LADIES CLOTHES"

https://www.facebook.com/caughtontapeTT ... nref=story

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: WTF pics and vids 3

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 17th, 2018, 1:14 pm

More than 40 US teens poisoned as liquid detergent Tide eating challenge goes viral
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/wo ... ed-9867336

A new Internet meme has resulted in more than 40 teens in America biting down on liquid detergent pods as part of a challenge.

The “Tide pod challenge” saw teens biting into brightly coloured liquid laundry detergent packets from Tide or cooking them in frying pans and chewing them up before spewing soap from their mouths.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 17th, 2018, 1:35 pm

Charles Darwin's rules still apply

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 17th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:More than 40 US teens poisoned as liquid detergent Tide eating challenge goes viral
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/wo ... ed-9867336

A new Internet meme has resulted in more than 40 teens in America biting down on liquid detergent pods as part of a challenge.

The “Tide pod challenge” saw teens biting into brightly coloured liquid laundry detergent packets from Tide or cooking them in frying pans and chewing them up before spewing soap from their mouths.

Chess not checkers!!!!

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 17th, 2018, 2:18 pm

what next America? The Rat Poison Challenge?

America...

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 17th, 2018, 8:05 pm

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 17th, 2018, 10:41 pm

maj. tom wrote:what next America? The Rat Poison Challenge?

America...
Them church in Nigeria already doing that to prove God will make them immortal

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » January 18th, 2018, 7:54 am

Redman wrote:Charles Darwin's rules still apply

Not really. Statistics prove that 'not so smart' people multiply much, much faster, than smart people.

These days most 'EDUCATED' scholars, doctors, lawyers, and REAL entrepreneurs (Not like the Coelo-Bread ones), saying they don't want kids. Whilst the lavantillians, the beethamites, and the enterprisians multiplying like rabbit.......

another example - the Slums in India growing much faster then Beverly hills........who really taking over?

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 18th, 2018, 8:47 am

very true because government encourage it , instead of telling them if you cannot afford to take proper care of a child dont have one . if you cannot afford to own a house or pay rent dont have a child .
if you have more than 3 kids tie your tube and get special permission to have more kids .
if u on state funding then you cannot have a child
if you an illegal immigrant then you cannot have a child
and your first 2 children have different fathers/ mothers then you cannot have another child
if you cannot read and write then you cannot have a child .

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 18th, 2018, 9:58 am

yeah, except those Nazi ideas very much violates the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Proclamation of Teheran Section 16, 13 May 1968)
http://hrlibrary.umn.edu/instree/l2ptichr.htm

Nice to see where some of you all stand.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 18th, 2018, 11:00 am

gencon
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby gencon » January 18th, 2018, 12:47 pm

duane "shirt" up and "clothes" yuh mouth!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Morpheus » January 18th, 2018, 12:56 pm

Hahaha that sad yes

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » January 18th, 2018, 1:01 pm

maj. tom wrote:yeah, except those Nazi ideas very much violates the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Proclamation of Teheran Section 16, 13 May 1968)

So you brought up a 50-year old, law as argument? If something is law, doesn't make it right. It used to be legal to own slaves.

Anyway, don't you think at some point in time, that law WILL need to be revised? The world population is growing exponentially, i.e. more and more people are occupying the earth. What will happen when there is no more space on this planet? And YES, IT WILL HAPPEN. The only thing can stop it, is if man destroys the planet first - that is HIGHLY likely too.......but that is another discussion.

Also do you agree, or not agree, that high society (rich) people do not multiply as fast as poor (uneducated) people? I not talking about what I read on the interweb, I talking from experience. Some of my neighbours who are doctors, lawyers, pilots, etc. either have one child, or none. And some of my own family where the father alone working PH (mom is a housewife), have 6 children........

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 18th, 2018, 1:46 pm

People with more education make better choices about planned families. So?
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights are not laws. You need to read more on the awful atrocities in human history that lead to society creating these rights of every human in very recent modern history! Who gives anyone the right here to make decisions for other people about reproduction? The same kind of people who thought it was right in the Nazi T4 programme? Or the same kind of people who used to think that lobotomies were the best and and most humane way?

The danger of the human population in the future is not its size, it's the distribution of resources. Nature has always found a way to balance what its ecosystem can maintain. And humans are animals that will be no different. It's so common to hear that stupid comment that the world has too many people. So who to kill first then? Who shall we deny the right to have a child and pass on their genes, a basic instinct for all life on earth? You? And what if other countries decide to impose those restrictions on us, as a weak and "shithole" country?

This is obviously off-topic, you can discuss it in another thread.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 18th, 2018, 2:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:yeah, except those Nazi ideas very much violates the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Proclamation of Teheran Section 16, 13 May 1968)

There are other ways to incentivize having fewer children. Why make the leap to Nazism? I mean MaxPower is proposing some radical stuff, but there are gentler kinder ways that respect human rights.

Kasey
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Kasey » January 18th, 2018, 2:36 pm

maj. tom wrote:People with more education make better choices about planned families. So?
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights are not laws I used the wrong word, sorry. You need to read more on the awful atrocities in human history that lead to society creating these rights of every human in very recent modern history! Who gives anyone the right here to make decisions for other people about reproduction? no one, but basic logic and statistics dictates itThe same kind of people who thought it was right in the Nazi T4 programme? Or the same kind of people who used to think that lobotomies were the best and and most humane way?

The danger of the human population in the future is not its size, it's the distribution of resources. Nature has always found a way to balance what its ecosystem can maintain. And humans are animals that will be no different. It's so common to hear that stupid comment that the world has too many people. So who to kill first thenits not who to kill, its who to prevent from being born. ? Who shall we deny the right to have a child and pass on their genes, a basic instinct for all life on earth? You?nature. And what if other countries decide to impose those restrictions on us, as a weak and "shithole" country?if there is a criteria, some of our people would pass.

This is obviously off-topic, you can discuss it in another thread.

I am not suggesting Nazi-ism, I just saying what was pointed out earlier, to have a criteria for having children. There is too many children brought into this world who are suffering. I disagree with your view about a distribution of resources. I also disagree with your statement that nature finds a balance. Humans are different from animals, they have the superpower of stupidity. Animals do not, they live primarily by instinct (well, most). I never said the world has too many people, again, I said that there should be criteria for having children. As a famous person said "That makin any sense?" (and she 'rightfully' had 4 children)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 18th, 2018, 3:09 pm

Well how about instead of that sterilization plan that seems to be the only option anyone here can think of, what if we raise the collective education bar for everyone and have them decide for themselves about planned families? Just like the more educated part of the population that you were mentioning earlier.

That is a better goal to achieve, and is the actual goal of the UN. Is this not achievable? Aren't we already doing such programmes all across the world? Better access to water, health care, education, vaccinations, etc. But locally you would find mismanagement of resources by governments and people get left behind. And that's the actual problem.

What you are calling stupidity in people by having more children that is logically sustainable is your view of the world. Other people aren't privileged to see, access and experience the world as you do. They are following their basic instinct of breeding as much as possible and the fittest will survive. In fact, that's the only reason you and I are here. Because our ancestors did the same.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

WTF pics and vids 3

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 18th, 2018, 9:52 pm

instantfrugality wrote:duane "shirt" up and "clothes" yuh mouth!

LOL

gencon
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby gencon » January 21st, 2018, 9:08 pm

man bawl like a lil oman yes

Cid
Riding on 17's

Postby Cid » January 22nd, 2018, 11:41 am

MrSennin
Sweet on this forum

Postby MrSennin » January 23rd, 2018, 4:44 pm

bwda

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » January 24th, 2018, 3:42 am

Attachments
Picture 225.jpg

Coppershot
Riding on 17's

Postby Coppershot » January 24th, 2018, 7:30 pm

When Taking A Selfie In Front Of A Train Goes Bad!
https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhi20g1fa517TElNKm

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » January 24th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Wdf....he survived that...to be charged after..

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » January 24th, 2018, 8:15 pm

Must be indian

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » January 24th, 2018, 8:26 pm

there were fan theories posted early in the series that suggested that Tyler is Voq and that Lorca was trying to get back to his own dimension.

really looking forward to the next episode!!!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 24th, 2018, 8:37 pm

^^ of I was mod, that would have posted that in the star trek thread

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » January 25th, 2018, 6:44 am

Kronik
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Kronik » January 27th, 2018, 11:06 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:there were fan theories posted early in the series that suggested that Tyler is Voq and that Lorca was trying to get back to his own dimension.

really looking forward to the next episode!!!!

Accidentally clicked the wrong thread there duane

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”