Forums

PM wishes newlywed senator plenty children

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

PM wishes newlywed senator plenty children

Postby screwbash » December 6th, 2016, 6:15 am

People's National Movement (PNM) Senator Avinash Singh tied the knot with his girlfriend of nine years, Ria Ragoo, in a three-day Hindu ceremony at the weekend.

The ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, his wife Sharon, and Government ministers including Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, Agriculture Minister Clarence Rambharat, Local Government Minister Kazim Hosein, Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh, Trade and Industry Minister Paula Gopee-Scoon and Labour Minister Jennifer Baptiste-Primus.

Speaking at the ceremony, Rowley said he saw Singh grow from a young man and he wished him a happy marriage.

“I am so enthralled by the ceremony that I am lost for words, but I would like to say that I wish Avinash and Ria good health, long life, great happiness and lots and lots of children.

“I think the ceremony is one that I would always remember.

“We have come a long way to see Avinash grow from a young man who have had tremendous promise and now he is living up to that promise.

“He has made some vows which I am sure he would keep and all I can say to you is that you are a very lucky man and I am happy to be here in this special occasion,” he said.

The ceremony was held at Ragoo's home at Roystonia, Couva.

Singh lives at Abidh Road, Felicity.

Singh was first appointed an Opposition Senator in December, 2013.

He entered national politics when he was selected as the candidate for the PNM for the Chaguanas West by-election in July 2013.

He now serves as Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Agriculture.

In this economy mr pm. Is bess yuh did curse the man about he mudda. Express good job to publish d man address in the papers. Y yuh didnt print how he pave only he road in felicity an leave everywhere else.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PM wishes newlywed senator plenty children

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2016, 8:47 am

Well at least Scarfy advise de man to puh dong real chirren after he marrid, unlike heself.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 6th, 2016, 8:51 am

Singh is a good chap, wouldn't lay a hand on his wife unlike those opposition fellas.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 6th, 2016, 9:36 am

screwbash wrote:
People's National Movement (PNM) Senator Avinash Singh tied the knot with his girlfriend of nine years, Ria Ragoo, in a three-day Hindu ceremony at the weekend.

The ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, his wife Sharon, and Government ministers including Attorney General Faris Al-Rawi, Agriculture Minister Clarence Rambharat, Local Government Minister Kazim Hosein, Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh, Trade and Industry Minister Paula Gopee-Scoon and Labour Minister Jennifer Baptiste-Primus.

Speaking at the ceremony, Rowley said he saw Singh grow from a young man and he wished him a happy marriage.

“I am so enthralled by the ceremony that I am lost for words, but I would like to say that I wish Avinash and Ria good health, long life, great happiness and lots and lots of children.

“I think the ceremony is one that I would always remember.

“We have come a long way to see Avinash grow from a young man who have had tremendous promise and now he is living up to that promise.

“He has made some vows which I am sure he would keep and all I can say to you is that you are a very lucky man and I am happy to be here in this special occasion,” he said.

The ceremony was held at Ragoo's home at Roystonia, Couva.

Singh lives at Abidh Road, Felicity.

Singh was first appointed an Opposition Senator in December, 2013.

He entered national politics when he was selected as the candidate for the PNM for the Chaguanas West by-election in July 2013.

He now serves as Parliamentary Secretary in the Ministry of Agriculture.

In this economy mr pm. Is bess yuh did curse the man about he mudda. Express good job to publish d man address in the papers. Y yuh didnt print how he pave only he road in felicity an leave everywhere else.

You do know every election the EBC publishes a list of candidates with their home addresses and occupations??

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » December 6th, 2016, 10:46 am

3 day Hindu wedding after 9yrs? That eh adding up unless someone told a fib...wait he ah PNM...moving along

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2016, 12:47 pm

K74T wrote:Singh is a good chap, wouldn't lay a hand on his wife unlike those opposition fellas.

Agreed, so many of them in jail or before the courts for that it eh funny..............

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”