TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Which party or person has effectively put a dent on the crime situation??

P.N.M.
1%
P.P. or U.N.C.
26%
Ian Alleyne
16%
Inspector Alexander (Former Beyond Tape host)
3%
Jack Warner(Former Minister of National Security)
10%
Edmond Dillon
No votes
Dwayne Gibbs
6%
Citizens of Trinidad and Tobago?
1%
None( As requested)
36%

Total votes: 88

drchaos
punchin NOS

Re: Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

Postby drchaos » February 21st, 2017, 12:12 am

Slartibartfast wrote:Lol. Everyone knows that laws don't reply to politicians and/or police and/or big business owners and/or big criminals. Better yet if you fit into more than one of those catagories

The law can not apply to you too! The problem with T&T is there are still alot of people thinking that by continuing to follow rule of law they are helping the system. This system is being upheld by people like you, let it crash! Stop following the rules and find inventive ways to circumvent the laws and undermine the system. The faster we drop this failed system from our backs the faster we can start over. I have personally broken 3 laws today and plan to continue! The elite aren't the only ones who can circumvent the rule of law.

Rise up children and realize the wolves and the Sheppard are collaborating with each other to screw you.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 21st, 2017, 9:08 am

drchaos wrote:
Slartibartfast wrote:Lol. Everyone knows that laws don't reply to politicians and/or police and/or big business owners and/or big criminals. Better yet if you fit into more than one of those catagories

The law can not apply to you too! The problem with T&T is there are still alot of people thinking that by continuing to follow rule of law they are helping the system. This system is being upheld by people like you, let it crash! Stop following the rules and find inventive ways to circumvent the laws and undermine the system. The faster we drop this failed system from our backs the faster we can start over. I have personally broken 3 laws today and plan to continue! The elite aren't the only ones who can circumvent the rule of law.

Rise up children and realize the wolves and the Sheppard are collaborating with each other to screw you.

I now understand the username. Lol.

I agree with people that dont choose to follow crappy laws but I'm talking about people that could traffic human, drugs, evade taxes partake in corrupt activities and call hits on people without ever having to fear seeing the inside of a cell. I do not condone breaking those kind of laws.

However, if you wanna drive at 85km/hr then i not going to give you any flack for it. If you like to smoke a lil weed then go ahead. I wont partake but i have no problem with what you choose to do by yourself in private on your own time.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » February 21st, 2017, 12:41 pm

drchaos wrote:

Agreed. The system needs to crash or a revolution needs to be started to take power from certain corrupted individuals and return it back to the people. The laws passed today do nothing but to punish the middle and lower class citizens, while the big boys and girls are pretty much untouchable. The sad thing is that the politicians realise that the society is ignorant and that's why they are able to divide the people. The excuse people give when thier favourite politicians are caught stealing is, "well the other party steal when them was in power so is we time now". What the foolish people don't realise is that the money these people are stealing is YOUR MONEY!!!.
Also you think Trinidad just end up in a recession just so??? When oil was nearing close to $200 ask yourself where was the money spent and who benefitted. All of Patrick Manning buddies including himself became millionaires and billionaires overnight, while the nation's people suffered. But all Patrick had to say was that it was a case of collateral damage...
Now when kamla came into power she cat apparently started to water cause she was just as bad. Kamla and her associates filled thier pockets with your money while people continued to suffer.
Now Rowley come in power and realise that oil price drop so he needs money to pay back his friends, so they relentlessly tax the citizens of this nation.
The sad thing is that things will only get worst until the people stand up and fight. The only good thing to look forward to is that karma is at work... Just look at how Patrick Manning suffered? He get a stroke and dead and no body even care, I guess that's for causing soo much suffering. Soon it will be kamla, panday, rowley and the list goes on...
Last edited by vaiostation on February 21st, 2017, 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 21st, 2017, 12:47 pm

Viva La Resistance 0X

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » February 21st, 2017, 1:56 pm

waiting to see if this will go down in history as the first year that trini carnival buss. i talk to at least 20 ppl today and out of them only 2 say they playing j'ouvert. the rest not even going a fete. say they will watch carnival on tv. besides the hardliners i feel this carnival will be mostly a young ppl thing(under 25).

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 21st, 2017, 2:20 pm

^Read an article, the gist of it was that hotels were booked but bands had not sold out their sections.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » February 21st, 2017, 2:32 pm

Absolutely not. What is overbearing is the politicians, CoP who can make an asinine comment such as nobody can move him.
I agree with the man who say crash it ......
It ripe for a next 1970, 1990, 2017 ...........

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 21st, 2017, 9:54 pm

vaiostation wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Agreed. The system needs to crash or a revolution needs to be started to take power from certain corrupted individuals and return it back to the people. The laws passed today do nothing but to punish the middle and lower class citizens, while the big boys and girls are pretty much untouchable. The sad thing is that the politicians realise that the society is ignorant and that's why they are able to divide the people. The excuse people give when thier favourite politicians are caught stealing is, "well the other party steal when them was in power so is we time now". What the foolish people don't realise is that the money these people are stealing is YOUR MONEY!!!.
Also you think Trinidad just end up in a recession just so??? When oil was nearing close to $200 ask yourself where was the money spent and who benefitted. All of Patrick Manning buddies including himself became millionaires and billionaires overnight, while the nation's people suffered. But all Patrick had to say was that it was a case of collateral damage...
Now when kamla came into power she cat apparently started to water cause she was just as bad. Kamla and her associates filled thier pockets with your money while people continued to suffer.
Now Rowley come in power and realise that oil price drop so he needs money to pay back his friends, so they relentlessly tax the citizens of this nation.
The sad thing is that things will only get worst until the people stand up and fight. The only good thing to look forward to is that karma is at work... Just look at how Patrick Manning suffered? He get a stroke and dead and no body even care, I guess that's for causing soo much suffering. Soon it will be kamla, panday, rowley and the list goes on...

Stop paying taxes! Stop funding these morons and their millionaire lifestyles ... Vasant was rolling round in a cayenne and Rowley criticizing his ass ... Cut scene to a few years later and Rowley rolling around in a S class (during a recession) and breaking the speed limit while I ketching my ass to pay for a civic .... :drinking:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 21st, 2017, 10:00 pm

Why you don't do like the goodly Dr Sayers, the stamina man, and treat people for ED, that going around more during the recession so you'll make real money off of it.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 21st, 2017, 10:09 pm

I think rum more profitable in a recession.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 22nd, 2017, 10:07 am

vaiostation wrote:
The sad thing is that the politicians realise that the society is ignorant and that's why they are able to divide the people. The excuse people give when thier favourite politicians are caught stealing is, "well the other party steal when them was in power so is we time now". What the foolish people don't realise is that the money these people are stealing is YOUR MONEY!!!.

This! I swear this is the dumbest argument ever and frustrates me almost as much as people that content to "vote for the lesser of two evils" while politicians constantly lowering the bar every election.

If both candidates unfit for the job, regardless of who you vote for you still voting for an unfit candidate.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Re: RE: Re: Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

Postby Numb3r4 » February 22nd, 2017, 3:02 pm

bluesclues wrote:waiting to see if this will go down in history as the first year that trini carnival buss. i talk to at least 20 ppl today and out of them only 2 say they playing j'ouvert. the rest not even going a fete. say they will watch carnival on tv. besides the hardliners i feel this carnival will be mostly a young ppl thing(under 25).

The young folks, under 25 as you say, either unemployed or in average jobs being undervalued or over worked, doubt they could go to fete or even afford to play "mas".

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 22nd, 2017, 3:05 pm

hydroep wrote:^Read an article, the gist of it was that hotels were booked but bands had not sold out their sections.

I think the hotel bookings are usually the better of folks who spend the Carnival weekend in Port of Spain ecause they got parties to go to.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 25th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Have a safe carnival all...

MX Crime - hold dem an rob dem

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2017, 3:55 pm

i see one or two bands have "costume resales" today
for sections that still have extra costumes
never see that before
plenty of my friends who playing mas for years have opted to hit a beach house or fly out for carnival weekend/week
too dangerous to play mas apparently

fetes not really selling out either, last year...weeks before tickets selling out for plenty fetes...now..up to the day of the fete..box office and committe members still have tickets

only thing i see sell out weeks in advance was prestige this year

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 25th, 2017, 5:13 pm

^ na bro dont let anyone tell u otherwise.

It have rel fetes that ram out, Trinidadians dont care about this country or crime once carnival around...

You would see for yourself the amount of people monday and tuesday especially...the crowd numbers might be less but nothing of significance.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » February 25th, 2017, 5:15 pm

A wise man once said that crime has a negative effect on economic activity.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » February 25th, 2017, 6:11 pm

The real test now will be the crowd sizes on Monday and Tuesday.

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » February 25th, 2017, 7:09 pm

the ttps wants ppl to work with them... they also issued a statement that there is no crackdown on inspection stickers yet this eve in valencia junction they were stopping every car that had expired stickers.....not sure if tickets were issued...but come on , if there is no crackdown why were they stopping the persons with expired stickers????

GixxerMan
Sweet on this forum

Postby GixxerMan » February 25th, 2017, 7:15 pm

streetbeastINC. wrote:the ttps wants ppl to work with them... they also issued a statement that there is no crackdown on inspection stickers yet this eve in valencia junction they were stopping every car that had expired stickers.....not sure if tickets were issued...but come on , if there is no crackdown why were they stopping the persons with expired stickers????

because dem iz de law..

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 26th, 2017, 5:17 am

The crime situation is a reflection of the chaos and mismanagement on top. When you have a corrupt and sinister leadership, the people move to that beat. There is so much corruption going on right now, and stations like i95.5 and Red 96.7 deflecting like a sheild on Star Trek.

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » February 26th, 2017, 7:06 am

GixxerMan wrote:
streetbeastINC. wrote:the ttps wants ppl to work with them... they also issued a statement that there is no crackdown on inspection stickers yet this eve in valencia junction they were stopping every car that had expired stickers.....not sure if tickets were issued...but come on , if there is no crackdown why were they stopping the persons with expired stickers????

because dem iz de law..

Why are there vehicles that aren't inspected? That in my opinion is a good distraction to catch the guilty ones. Because We heard they having road block, last Saturday every station was long with lines for inspection. What happened the week before? Why weren't the vehicles inspected when they were originally due ?

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » February 26th, 2017, 8:10 am

Slartibartfast wrote:
vaiostation wrote:
The sad thing is that the politicians realise that the society is ignorant and that's why they are able to divide the people. The excuse people give when thier favourite politicians are caught stealing is, "well the other party steal when them was in power so is we time now". What the foolish people don't realise is that the money these people are stealing is YOUR MONEY!!!.

This! I swear this is the dumbest argument ever and frustrates me almost as much as people that content to "vote for the lesser of two evils" while politicians constantly lowering the bar every election.

If both candidates unfit for the job, regardless of who you vote for you still voting for an unfit candidate.

I hear yuh.
Last election I didn't vote but there will always be voters who supporting their party relentlessly. If everyone doesn't vote, in a perfect scenario, what would be the result? The two candidates would vote for each other so that's 1 vs 1, plus there would be candidates families, so that's give and take 25-30 votes........we in sheit padna, utter sheit, stack yuh money and make ah gamble to go abroad.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 26th, 2017, 10:33 am

by your logic.....people should only be stopped when they announce there is going to be an official crackdown...wdmc

why are vehicles not inspected in the first place?? if people cannot obey ah simple inspection sticker law....allyuh really expect crime to be under control

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » February 26th, 2017, 9:46 pm

yup lack of an inspection sticker contributes to all this crime in Trinidad...thats so correct....my logic lacks much...i must apologise for not being as intellectually capable as yourself please forgive me you seem to always have the answers my friend...but you seemed to have missed the deeper point it is more than an inspection sticker....it is for a much more effective way to deal with thsi crime situation....common roadblocks and stopping every car is not working....it frustrates the freedom of movement for law abiding citizens...there are better ways to catch the ones who lack inspection stickers....crime is about inspection stickers = mass road blocks to achieve submission i hear you......and is that how you speak to ppl???? You all have the wrong attitude and lack respect or communication skills....hope you do not conduct your real self that way in public or at your workplace....learn to speak with the same respect you would like others to show to you....

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » February 26th, 2017, 11:39 pm

matr1x wrote:The crime situation is a reflection of the chaos and mismanagement on top. When you have a corrupt and sinister leadership, the people move to that beat. There is so much corruption going on right now, and stations like i95.5 and Red 96.7 deflecting like a sheild on Star Trek.

Agreed. just to advise that the BIG FISH have small ones toting the bag.
For too long trinis follow their leader mentality has us in this Jam.

LESSON TO BE LEARNT: Your goodness and honesty does not have to be someone else's dishonesty ........

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 27th, 2017, 12:21 am

For the record. 58 days gone by and 81 or so murdered. But we jamming still

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Is the Crime Situation in Trinidad Is Overbearing???

Postby MaxPower » February 27th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Carnival Monday - Just an ex-soldier got killed so far....no biggy

The jammin must continue

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm

I think it way pass 81 by now...we on track for 600 this year

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » February 27th, 2017, 2:33 pm

matr1x wrote:For the record. 58 days gone by and 81 or so murdered. But we jamming still

What to do stay home scared and say CRIME CRIME CRIME and cry down the place and say you can't go out but basic basic facts have totally put that theory to rest? What to do keep hiding and crying murder and how come hundreds of thousands of people having a good time without incident?

T&T is bad but the dynamics are different to many other countries even countries with lower murder rates than T&T a much higher rate of random/innocent people are killed in many different ways for many different reasons,keep crying down your country while sitting back and pointing fingers and doing nothing,have you ever even spoken to a troubled youth and give them advice at least? Have you taken the time to put a troubled person back on the right track so they could become a productive member of society?

Man big up to my country for showing the criminals that they don't rule the road the citizens still do...collectively we can beat the crime,but sitting back and condemning over and over does not help...Crime never stop Phagwa or Hoosay,why must it stop Carnival? If you think it's so bad that we should stop Carnival then just migrate,it may be the biggest loss to T&T but we will make it without you...we will represent doh worry.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”