nivek
Sweet on this forum

Re: Need to get tested

Postby nivek » January 24th, 2017, 12:27 pm

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 24th, 2017, 12:52 pm

TBrown wrote:So Idk if this has been asked before but I want to get someone tested for everything. All stds/stis. First time, so I'm unsure of where and what the price is like. Can anyone enlighten me?

Sorry if it's wrong forum I'm still learning my way tru here...

Please serious replies thanks

Daddy Lizard have you covered.

src1983
18 pounds of Boost

Postby src1983 » January 24th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Redress10 wrote:Op, if I were you I would focus my testing on hiv, gonorrhea, chlamydia, herpes, syphillis. If you search enough you may be able to get those done for under 1000 tt and quite possibly as low as 600 tt as well.

Any herpes test under 1000 will draw false negatives. You need a very specific test for herpes, Doctors only request this test when visual symptoms occur

lalloboy101
Sweet on this forum

Postby lalloboy101 » January 24th, 2017, 1:58 pm

About 80% of the population has Herpes type 1 (HSV1) or cold sores as its known and probably don't even know it.

TBrown
Street 2NR

Postby TBrown » January 24th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Redress10 wrote:No problem op.

Also become knowledgeable in using lubricants and applying condoms properly. If possible purchase your own condom so that you will always be able to protect yourself in the event that the guy doesn't have one. Store them in a cool dry area such as draw. This would help prevent them breaking from inadequate storage. I really suggest that you purchase your own just for safe keeping.

Lubricants help against friction and prevents the condom from breaking etc. Also lubricants are good for you in making the process "smoother". Silicone and water based lubricants can be used with condoms. Never use oil based stuff such as vaseline and baby oil etc as that can cause the condom to break. To protect against std's use a latex or polyurethane condom. Lamb skin don't protect against hiv etc. Use the correct size condom as well. Aim for a good brand such as durex, lifestyle and trojan. Beware of condom expiry date.

If the condom is put on the wrong way/side then it needs to be removed and disposed of. It should never be used again as it may have come into contact with his pre-cum etc.

Bookmarked. Thanks and thanks to everyone else who replied as well.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 25th, 2017, 12:44 am

make sure you go with your boyfriend when he collecting the results .
results can easily be faked . they actually had a news article about it on tv6
kudos for being sensible.

Dacii126
Riding on 13's

Postby Dacii126 » January 22nd, 2019, 9:06 pm

I was personally wondering if anyone knew if omega medical lab is still in operation as the link didn't lead to a related site and I'm interested in getting tested

Mark007
Street 2NR

Postby Mark007 » January 23rd, 2019, 8:33 am

This has always been a sensitive topic. Partners do not take it well when you wish for them to get tested, especially alone, so it probably is a good idea for both of you to get tested together. But yes, it is definitely essential in my view that testing is done, and the more STDs you can cover the better. Southern Medical or Gulf View Medical should provide all necessary lab services...not sure of the prices though. Good luck...let us know how it goes.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”