TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

....and so little boys and girls..Kamla wrote Trump a letter...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: ....and so little boys and girls..Kamla wrote Trump a letter...

Postby matr1x » February 25th, 2017, 7:55 am

Wow, so stupid of them to let this bill pass. No spine at all.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 25th, 2017, 7:55 am

Wow, so stupid of them to let this bill pass. No spine at all.

Sumana.00
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Sumana.00 » March 1st, 2017, 7:42 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Hyperion wrote:so Kamla and her band of blow hards were only playing the rass all the time, as usual putting self before country. Disgusting behaviour. They know the entire country would have held the UNC responsible if the deadline wasn't met.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah the PNM wasn't no part of the drama. Them did faultless.

But they got their amendments at the JSC Hyperion. What's the point of your comment?

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 1st, 2017, 9:03 pm

One simple thing I want, no I need you to consider.
The original Bill had the Minister as the Competent Authority and they asked for that to be changed to the Board of Inland Revenue.

Whether we wish to believe in the integrity of Public Servants or not, I strongly know that you do nto give politicians certain FREEDOMS ...........

That was just one. Today I requested the Corporate Secretary to get a copy of the Bill for our examination. Somebody is going to step on the wrong man toe and then ALL HELL will break loose and it does not have to be some one who have cocoa in the sun. Those persons usually have a Gerald or Varun to protect them.

There are reports that the money the Americans hope to collect will not pay for the cost of compliance ........

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 2nd, 2017, 10:18 am

It's now the BIR.

THE Americans can only collect money from those that are supposed to pay them taxes ....Green cards and passports come with obligations.
This has been on the books since before 2000

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 2nd, 2017, 11:59 am

matr1x wrote:Wow, so stupid of them to let this bill pass. No spine at all.

I disagree. The five hundred pages plus report of the Joint Select Committee is on the Par lie ment Website. I am advised that The honourable Leader of the Opposition was recently noticed as the only contemporary leader who had the Balls to read the FATCA Legislation.

Currently the withholding tax with US is 30%, which was introduced as a war time tax and has been in existence for about 75 years. Then it was a temporary tax and to date continues to be so. The banks and others stand to benefit from the confusion that is going to arise.

By the way what is it that the Opposition did not do (and be specific) that would qualify them as STUPID AND SPINELESS?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 3rd, 2017, 5:50 pm

Supporting this bill. Giving the US free reign to.get our private banking info. This is giving into imperialism. The impact will be yet to be felt.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 3rd, 2017, 6:20 pm

Redman wrote:It's now the BIR.

THE Americans can only collect money from those that are supposed to pay them taxes ....Green cards and passports come with obligations.
This has been on the books since before 2000

The US collecting their rightfully due taxes from their citizens. was never the main bone of contention of this legislation.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 3rd, 2017, 7:41 pm

I didnt say it was :roll: :roll: :roll:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 3rd, 2017, 7:48 pm

matr1x wrote:Supporting this bill. Giving the US free reign to.get our private banking info. This is giving into imperialism. The impact will be yet to be felt.

If i dont have a green card or passport or any other obligation to the US please tell me how the US has "free reign to get our private banking info"

pjfred
Trinituner Peong

Postby pjfred » March 4th, 2017, 7:48 am

Trump should send home all who were not born there. If he did not call Rowley after reading kamla letter, he would have never accepted the changes made by the JSC. Black man can't run nothing. Bring back the white man! Just imagine if wasn't for trump stepping in we would still be waiting for the bill to pass. Just proves the white man or trump superiority over you lesser minds.

pjfred
Trinituner Peong

Postby pjfred » March 4th, 2017, 7:50 am

Rowley does nothing for sweet TNT that has become a bloody TNT now just like when His mother was raped and he was born. Red and ready!!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 4th, 2017, 8:54 am

Redman wrote:I didnt say it was :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did I say that you did? :?

X2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby X2 » March 4th, 2017, 10:34 am

I suspect that both parties were just buying time to cover their own vast amounts of cocoa... the billions that they and their ilk have BOTH stolen from our economies so they can ride in Prados and sip on our blood while we dig about in the mud hole and hope to retire with some dignity (if we aren't murdered first). You think all of their bribes are paid in TTD or to TnT accounts ?

FATCA is simply the big hand of the real enforcer of the US Gov... the IRS. It's to squeeze balls and as much as it is simply wrong and unfair, it will surely stifle investment and encourage shady business, but it is unlikely to get repealed, especially after it has been accepted by pretty much every nation.

FATCA will affect many, including non US residents and citizens as it's the ultimate method of spying on bank information (banks, the real criminals). Finding terrorist funding is small potatoes... they need to track drug money as they always wanted... because that's where the big chunks of foreign exchange reside. The shadow economy money is what destabilizes both US and foreign economies. (Surprised no one said a word about it with all of the pappy show posts here). At least 2 major TnT banks were ALREADY compliant WELL before the bill passed, so most of the points made are moot. You're financial information is going to be shared, citizen, resident or not. Personally, I'm more concerned with what criminal or blacklisting activities will be enacted upon us by our own people when they are granted access to the same.

As far as spying... if you're big in the dance, 'they' already know who you are. If you're talking on a cellphone, they are already listening (in many parts of POS at least). Fakebook... the greatest spying tool ever created, bought Whatsapp for billions in stock and cash... WHY do you think they bought a piece of software that is completely free and has no advertising ? LoL... because of information collection and it's value to both american and foreign governments. Voice and Video calling coupled with FB recognition software, GPS data being constantly recorded. These services are provided for 'free' in exchange for your privacy.

The world has become a smaller place than ever before, and I assure you, the common man will suffer more for it than the criminal element because, governments are not afraid of their citizens, it's afraid of their criminals.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » March 5th, 2017, 9:45 am

Redman wrote:
matr1x wrote:Supporting this bill. Giving the US free reign to.get our private banking info. This is giving into imperialism. The impact will be yet to be felt.

If i dont have a green card or passport or any other obligation to the US please tell me how the US has "free reign to get our private banking info"

For those who don't know, the law is broad enough to allow for anyone either with a green card or even uses US facilities to have is probe their accounts. Who is to say you even have to be a green card owner? Will they notify you of they accessing your account?

Seriously, I think pnm people still enjoy the yoke of imperialism. The ides that they need someone to tell them, they approve when they do something to benefit the master.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 5th, 2017, 1:08 pm

ok Im sorry I asked.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby dude2014 » March 5th, 2017, 2:00 pm

Remember Edward Snowden? The US spying on their own and others. they can deny it all they want. Stop supporting the hysteria of what the Americans - IRS will do with FATCA. Leave their fat a@k to rot and go elsewhere. They want us to leave them alone. So be it.

Europe and China it is. Japan for the culture ........

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”