TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What is Courts interest rate

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daring dragoon
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 166
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby daring dragoon » March 20th, 2017, 6:35 am

you see the price of rent and grocery items? People cant make ends meet.

Advertisement
daring dragoon
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 166
Joined: November 13th, 2016, 1:32 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby daring dragoon » March 20th, 2017, 7:00 am

yet i seeing new cars on the road everyday, places like kfc, mcdonalds, zanzibar, the entire area in movie town pos and woodfurd cafe central ram packed out with people spending money. so idk, the gap between rich and poor getting wider.

User avatar
RASC
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8340
Joined: February 6th, 2004, 11:00 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby RASC » March 20th, 2017, 9:03 am

Courts believe it or not is a financial institution FIRST and electronics/home store SECOND.

User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2832
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby hong kong phooey » March 20th, 2017, 10:47 am

daring dragoon wrote:yet i seeing new cars on the road everyday, places like kfc, mcdonalds, zanzibar, the entire area in movie town pos and woodfurd cafe central ram packed out with people spending money. so idk, the gap between rich and poor getting wider.


Don't think its the gap, its the mentality of the younger generation. they spend everything they have, little savings, loans . getting closer to the portrayal of how american live and end up paying the rest of your life for stuff.

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 20th, 2017, 11:06 am

Ladamercy. Check that interest. Wasn't doin it I sorry. Whatever it is I could do without it till I have the full cost. That's insane.

User avatar
Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10716
Joined: July 22nd, 2004, 2:24 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Morpheus » March 20th, 2017, 7:19 pm

Cash price my arse lol

About 13yrs ago I bought a few items at $15k cash price.
The service charge was over $6k

Never been back.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 738
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 9:51 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby dude2014 » March 20th, 2017, 9:05 pm

bluesclues wrote:Ladamercy. Check that interest. Wasn't doin it I sorry. Whatever it is I could do without it till I have the full cost. That's insane.


Bought quite a few things by Courts. Cash every time. Had to bawl up they Ascot about an appliance and I chose a day when it had a crowd.

If everyone bought cash at Courts they would go out of business. Their business model is that suckers will buy on credit. They making more money than banks when compared to the amount of assets they have .....

Wish dem luck with all dem fancy warehouse at the tunnel. FOREIGN EXCHANGE DRAIN OR DARE i SAY MORE LIKE THE PANAMA CANAL size drain ................

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 21st, 2017, 4:04 am

A business model that takes advantage of desperate poor ppl and makes them pay double because they cant do without whatever item it is. Curts run by a local? This is how patriots treat their own ppl?

User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2832
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby hong kong phooey » March 21st, 2017, 4:46 am

bluesclues wrote:A business model that takes advantage of desperate poor ppl and makes them pay double because they cant do without whatever item it is. Curts run by a local? This is how patriots treat their own ppl?


No it is not designed to take of desperate poor people. it is designed to take advantage of people without no business sense . Who want stuff above their means. who cannot determine their wants vs their needs .
And it not only courts who does it most other places do the same.

As i see it in life you should only go in debt for 3 things.
1) a home ( not furnishings)/ land
2) to open a business using the business as collateral
3) a vehicle depending on your job or where u live.

User avatar
crash dummy
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: February 11th, 2004, 12:51 am
Location: Anywhere I need to be to make it happen

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby crash dummy » March 21st, 2017, 7:01 am

bluesclues wrote:A business model that takes advantage of desperate poor ppl and makes them pay double because they cant do without whatever item it is. Curts run by a local? This is how patriots treat their own ppl?


Those commercials with ppl twisting your arm and threatening your family 2 purchase really grinds my gears....

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 22nd, 2017, 5:04 am

And now driving ppl to use loan sharks because their rates are actually cheaper.

Redman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6637
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2017, 9:01 am

hong kong phooey wrote:
bluesclues wrote:A business model that takes advantage of desperate poor ppl and makes them pay double because they cant do without whatever item it is. Curts run by a local? This is how patriots treat their own ppl?


No it is not designed to take of desperate poor people. it is designed to take advantage of people without no business sense . Who want stuff above their means. who cannot determine their wants vs their needs .
And it not only courts who does it most other places do the same.

As i see it in life you should only go in debt for 3 things.
1) a home ( not furnishings)/ land
2) to open a business using the business as collateral
3) a vehicle depending on your job or where u live.


All of which equate to the same thing as courts is doing.

Taking a risk, and charging as much as the market would absorb for that risk.

Dont you charge as much as you can for what ever you do?-whether its a hourly or monthly rate, or a mark up.

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 22nd, 2017, 9:24 am

Redman wrote:
Dont you charge as much as you can for what ever you do?-whether its a hourly or monthly rate, or a mark up.


Nope. On the contrary, ever since the beginning of my business life which began at 13. i in fact charge, the least i possibly can whilst making a reasonable profit for the work/effort i put in, ensuring also t beat every other known price. If the cheapest u find it for elsewhere is 200, ill give u for 190 or 175.. depending. Further to that, if the customer is in some sort of dire situation or of low financial status i would knock off more and choose to make a meagre profit or sometimes even, a loss so that they can be accommodated. In areas of service where all that may be required is a little of my time for something that is easy for me but provides a massive aid to someone in real need but little or no means of their own, id do it.. for free. For me, this is and always was, seen as a requirement. As i see it, God put these people along my path to help them because there is noone else who would, and because he knows it's easy for me. Where it is easy for me it will surely be done.

How allyuh does live out here?

Of course there is a balance. If im hard up full price hadda charge. But even then, exceptions would be made for regular or returning customers. Which as u would imagine, consists of everyone who has ever had the pleasure of doing business with me. From the beginning of the deal, during the deal, and after the money is paid and the deal is closed and the customer had time to think about it.. they feel like they won. And that's it.. my customers win. So they dont stray.

Eat little live long.

#stoptrytomakeamilliondollarsoneverysale

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8525
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby rspann » March 22nd, 2017, 9:33 am

Blues,you reedeem yourself with that answer .

User avatar
crash dummy
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 732
Joined: February 11th, 2004, 12:51 am
Location: Anywhere I need to be to make it happen

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby crash dummy » March 22nd, 2017, 10:29 am

bluesclues wrote:
Redman wrote:
Dont you charge as much as you can for what ever you do?-whether its a hourly or monthly rate, or a mark up.


Nope. On the contrary, ever since the beginning of my business life which began at 13. i in fact charge, the least i possibly can whilst making a reasonable profit for the work/effort i put in, ensuring also t beat every other known price. If the cheapest u find it for elsewhere is 200, ill give u for 190 or 175.. depending. Further to that, if the customer is in some sort of dire situation or of low financial status i would knock off more and choose to make a meagre profit or sometimes even, a loss so that they can be accommodated. In areas of service where all that may be required is a little of my time for something that is easy for me but provides a massive aid to someone in real need but little or no means of their own, id do it.. for free. For me, this is and always was, seen as a requirement. As i see it, God put these people along my path to help them because there is noone else who would, and because he knows it's easy for me. Where it is easy for me it will surely be done.

How allyuh does live out here?

Of course there is a balance. If im hard up full price hadda charge. But even then, exceptions would be made for regular or returning customers. Which as u would imagine, consists of everyone who has ever had the pleasure of doing business with me. From the beginning of the deal, during the deal, and after the money is paid and the deal is closed and the customer had time to think about it.. they feel like they won. And that's it.. my customers win. So they dont stray.

Eat little live long.

#stoptrytomakeamilliondollarsoneverysale


Uhm. Ok.

Redman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6637
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2017, 11:00 am

Reasonable profits is what every one charges, including cloth vendors, and cocaine dealers...based on their definition...

Courts thinks they reasonable as well

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 22nd, 2017, 12:06 pm

Redman wrote:Reasonable profits is what every one charges, including cloth vendors, and cocaine dealers...based on their definition...

Courts thinks they reasonable as well

Well lets just say im very confident that my resonable, is very reasonable

;p

Redman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6637
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2017, 12:45 pm

I'm sure it is.

But everybody subjectively will believe so.
Courts would say that their profit is very fair.

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 22nd, 2017, 2:43 pm

Redman wrote:I'm sure it is.

But everybody subjectively will believe so.
Courts would say that their profit is very fair.

Or it could be as you say. 'They charge as much as they possibly can'. Few business models care about what is fair. The way i remember it in business management. The aim is to charge the highest price that the customer is willing to pay. That is how they train u. So no doubt u will go out there, programmed like a heartless robot to rob the pockets of the ignorant. Unless u could defeat the robotic brainwashing to remember you living with people, and customers are like friends, allies supporting your lifestyle with their customership. If they didnt like u theyd go elsewhere. We talking about GIVING BACK. Every advance u make in your business is as a result of your customer's support. And the relationship theyve grown with u and the company. They might have been supporting you for 10, 20 or 30 years. And u saying every sale u MUST charge them for everything u can take them every sale? And ah day they need a favour tell them 'come back when you have money i dont work for free'. Because a book told u to do that?

The kinna ass u hadda be eh.. in my book lol

Redman
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6637
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2017, 3:20 pm

That sounds wonderful.

Courts provides a service that many view as being useful....hence their successful model.
Success of course as result of the customer base.

Of course it may be different to yours....they have shareholders and employees directly and indirectly...so their flexibility may be limited.
They just spent 100+ million in the Freeport complex...
Of course they pay taxes as well.


The challenge will always be one of perspective...and who is entitled to what.
And what is fair.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 738
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 9:51 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby dude2014 » March 22nd, 2017, 9:33 pm

bluesclues wrote:
Redman wrote:
Dont you charge as much as you can for what ever you do?-whether its a hourly or monthly rate, or a mark up.


Nope. On the contrary, ever since the beginning of my business life which began at 13. i in fact charge, the least i possibly can whilst making a reasonable profit for the work/effort i put in, ensuring also t beat every other known price. If the cheapest u find it for elsewhere is 200, ill give u for 190 or 175.. depending. Further to that, if the customer is in some sort of dire situation or of low financial status i would knock off more and choose to make a meagre profit or sometimes even, a loss so that they can be accommodated. In areas of service where all that may be required is a little of my time for something that is easy for me but provides a massive aid to someone in real need but little or no means of their own, id do it.. for free. For me, this is and always was, seen as a requirement. As i see it, God put these people along my path to help them because there is noone else who would, and because he knows it's easy for me. Where it is easy for me it will surely be done.

How allyuh does live out here?

Of course there is a balance. If im hard up full price hadda charge. But even then, exceptions would be made for regular or returning customers. Which as u would imagine, consists of everyone who has ever had the pleasure of doing business with me. From the beginning of the deal, during the deal, and after the money is paid and the deal is closed and the customer had time to think about it.. they feel like they won. And that's it.. my customers win. So they dont stray.

Eat little live long.

#stoptrytomakeamilliondollarsoneverysale


Articulated like a real champion of the people ,for the people, by the people.
Blues for Local Government Minister .........

Also people get in with you credit union. While I had said I bought cash from Courts, I actually took a loan from the Credit Union, Paid Courts A@se in cash, enjoyed a reduced loan rate and rebate on the interest, and dividend at the end of the Financial year ..........

Oh I forgot, Courts is a British Company. With the size of the operation at the Freeport Tunnel, it is possible local big business is involved. Just a matter of time before I get the info on what's what ..........

User avatar
hong kong phooey
punchin NOS
Posts: 2832
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 8:37 am
Location: ah lorse

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby hong kong phooey » March 23rd, 2017, 12:16 am

Why about the other stores are there rates the same ?
We cannot blame Courts if idiots see spending 7thousand dollars(which they do not have) on a stereo system is a must.
or buying the Biggest TV .
But kudos to these people for not going out there and stealing it from someone else.

screwbash
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 894
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby screwbash » March 23rd, 2017, 5:34 am

dude2014 wrote:
bluesclues wrote:
Redman wrote:
Dont you charge as much as you can for what ever you do?-whether its a hourly or monthly rate, or a mark up.


Nope. On the contrary, ever since the beginning of my business life which began at 13. i in fact charge, the least i possibly can whilst making a reasonable profit for the work/effort i put in, ensuring also t beat every other known price. If the cheapest u find it for elsewhere is 200, ill give u for 190 or 175.. depending. Further to that, if the customer is in some sort of dire situation or of low financial status i would knock off more and choose to make a meagre profit or sometimes even, a loss so that they can be accommodated. In areas of service where all that may be required is a little of my time for something that is easy for me but provides a massive aid to someone in real need but little or no means of their own, id do it.. for free. For me, this is and always was, seen as a requirement. As i see it, God put these people along my path to help them because there is noone else who would, and because he knows it's easy for me. Where it is easy for me it will surely be done.

How allyuh does live out here?

Of course there is a balance. If im hard up full price hadda charge. But even then, exceptions would be made for regular or returning customers. Which as u would imagine, consists of everyone who has ever had the pleasure of doing business with me. From the beginning of the deal, during the deal, and after the money is paid and the deal is closed and the customer had time to think about it.. they feel like they won. And that's it.. my customers win. So they dont stray.

Eat little live long.

#stoptrytomakeamilliondollarsoneverysale


Articulated like a real champion of the people ,for the people, by the people.
Blues for Local Government Minister .........

Also people get in with you credit union. While I had said I bought cash from Courts, I actually took a loan from the Credit Union, Paid Courts A@se in cash, enjoyed a reduced loan rate and rebate on the interest, and dividend at the end of the Financial year ..........

Oh I forgot, Courts is a British Company. With the size of the operation at the Freeport Tunnel, it is possible local big business is involved. Just a matter of time before I get the info on what's what ..........



Courts was a british company which has since went bankrupt worldwide. Courts trinidad is now owned by a latin america company with a local parent company Unicomer who also operates lucky dollar and ashley furniture. All 3 ( Courts, Lucky dollar and Ashley) owned and operated by Unicomer out of Latin america.

dude2014
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 738
Joined: September 23rd, 2014, 9:51 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby dude2014 » March 23rd, 2017, 12:31 pm

Thanks for the info. Need to send them packing and open we tuners Mega Stores Cooperative.

For locals, by locals ...............

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9697
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby Dizzy28 » March 23rd, 2017, 1:05 pm

Unicomer is El Salvadorean

User avatar
bluesclues
punchin NOS
Posts: 3571
Joined: December 5th, 2013, 3:35 am

Re: What is Courts interest rate

Postby bluesclues » March 23rd, 2017, 1:33 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Unicomer is El Salvadorean

Mm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Shannon, tr1ad and 56 guests