Forums

Trini w/muslim name detained at Lauderdale airport

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Trini w/muslim name detained at Lauderdale airport

Postby screwbash » February 4th, 2017, 6:30 am

allyuh muslim dotish ah wah. The people doh want allyuh in dey cuntry and yet allyuh pussing allyuh arse and begging dem to let allyuh in. Allyuh seem to be a united religion among fellow muslims jus come together and stop buying US 'made in america' products. Thrump is a business man an money is where he will feel it. Stop buying US products, Stop paying for US services like Cable and Movies, basically anything that will generate Money for the US. buy local, doh go prices mart and chinee grocery and buy where yuh helping dem buy US dollar and helping America. Buy royal castle instead ah KFC an Churches, Marios instead ah Pizza Hut, cesar cesar, papa john, dominos. buy solo and sm jaleel instead ah coke and pepsi. Use yuh common sense an send a message as a united front.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » February 12th, 2017, 12:13 pm

#unpopularopinion

Muslims the scourge of contemporary Western society. Trump is right to stop them coming in. Europe should do the same. It's the USA's right, don't go if yuh Muslim!

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » February 12th, 2017, 12:14 pm

screwbash wrote:allyuh muslim dotish ah wah. The people doh want allyuh in dey cuntry and yet allyuh pussing allyuh arse and begging dem to let allyuh in. Allyuh seem to be a united religion among fellow muslims jus come together and stop buying US 'made in america' products. Thrump is a business man an money is where he will feel it. Stop buying US products, Stop paying for US services like Cable and Movies, basically anything that will generate Money for the US. buy local, doh go prices mart and chinee grocery and buy where yuh helping dem buy US dollar and helping America. Buy royal castle instead ah KFC an Churches, Marios instead ah Pizza Hut, cesar cesar, papa john, dominos. buy solo and sm jaleel instead ah coke and pepsi. Use yuh common sense an send a message as a united front.

COs Yum Brands cares about a small island country, ent?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 12th, 2017, 2:34 pm

desifemlove wrote:#unpopularopinion

Muslims the scourge of contemporary Western society. Trump is right to stop them coming in. Europe should do the same. It's the USA's right, don't go if yuh Muslim!

You claim to be educated,but you are such a bigot. You just passed the ID-10-t test with this one.

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Re: RE: Re: Trini w/muslim name detained at Lauderdale airport

Postby jahs0ldi3r » February 12th, 2017, 3:36 pm

Redman wrote:
AbstractPoetic wrote:Where is Redman? EFFECT DESIGNS? RASC?

***crickets***

LOL. I predicted this months ago, but people wanted to argue with me. This is just the start. Trump and Co. coming for TT. I pray he doesn't impose economic sanctions...best you line up alternative options for your imports. Enjoy your plastic rice from China!

Yes Trump is focussed on TnT.
And you were able to predict this...and Hilary's win.

Im happy that you seem to recovered from your Grand Canyon sized butt hurt after your god Hilary lost the elections.
Lets hope she doesnt make Jail .I dont know if your self identity would look good in HVC for ten to life
you are free to criticize the new president as much as you want.
It impacts me not.

Thats how elections work. Somebody wins and they are then subject to criticism and review.
And criticism from all -even the people that didnt vote for him.

While HRC is recounting,The new president has been busy

Since taking office, President Trump has looked to fulfill some of his campaign promises by using executive orders. Here are the 17 orders, actions and memoranda he has signed so far:

An order instructing agencies that whenever they introduce a regulation, they must first abolish two others.

A memorandum to restructure the National Security Council and the Homeland Security Council.
A memorandum directing the Secretary of Defense to draw up a plan within 30 days to defeat ISIS.
An order to lengthen the ban on administration officials working as lobbyists. There is now a 5 year-ban on officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
An executive order imposing a 120-day suspension of the refugee program and a 90-day ban on travel to the U.S. from citizens of seven terror hot spots: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.
Two multi-pronged orders on border security and immigration enforcement including: the authorization of a U.S.-Mexico border wall; the stripping of federal grant money to sanctuary cities; hiring 5,000 more Border Patrol agents; ending “catch-and-release” policies for illegal immigrants; and reinstating local and state immigration enforcement partnerships.

A memorandum calling for a 30-day review of military readiness.

Two orders reviving the Keystone XL pipeline and Dakota Access piplines. He also signed three other related orders that would: expedite the environmental permitting process for infrastructure projects related to the pipelines; direct the Commerce Department to streamline the manufacturing permitting process; and give the Commerce Department 180 days to maximize the use of U.S. steel in the pipeline.

An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

A notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

Sounds like a fellow Alex Jones listener. Only people who view REAL news know the REAL facts, unlike the CNN msnbc loving brainwashed mainstream media followers who take everything they hear from their gods without proof as TRUTH!

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » February 12th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Reez100 wrote:i am muslim, have a muslim name, went for us visa yesterday, I own 2 businesses, have assets, carried all the paper work they needed to prove these things, but still got turned down the lady said I dont have enough ties to trinidad

I got turned down twice for the same reason.

The first time a company was sending me to do a course and the second time as a business owner.

They said that I don't have enough socio-economic ties to Trinidad, thus may be considered a flight risk.

I believe they need you to leave your wife and children behind so they would be assured that you won't overstay and hide.

Should've listened a gone when I was in the army, when I was really "tied down!"

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 12th, 2017, 4:09 pm

How old allyuh was when you applied?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » February 12th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Church's is a U.S. fast food chain. Not local.

The Paleontologist
18 pounds of Boost

Postby The Paleontologist » February 12th, 2017, 6:55 pm

rspann wrote:
desifemlove wrote:#unpopularopinion

You claim to be educated,but you are such a bigot. You just passed the ID-10-t test with this one.

Desi toting cuz Abdullah ibn malik get visa and she didnt.
Dont worry desi, next time you'll get through

cherrypopper
Riding on 18's

Postby cherrypopper » February 12th, 2017, 7:17 pm

Y fight for your veezay when you can wine and jam in Trinidad. .

Look out for stray bullets though

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » February 13th, 2017, 8:08 am

Owning 2 businesses and having lots of assets does not really tie you to Trinidad.

To me as an applicant it's much easier when you have a loan or a mortgage that you need to pay, a decent amount of savings that can cover you for a vacation but not allow you to just disappear in the country for an unlimited time.

pj15
3NE 2NR for life

Postby pj15 » February 13th, 2017, 8:56 am

pete wrote:Owning 2 businesses and having lots of assets does not really tie you to Trinidad.

To me as an applicant it's much easier when you have a loan or a mortgage that you need to pay, a decent amount of savings that can cover you for a vacation but not allow you to just disappear in the country for an unlimited time.

That's a reasonable assumption. But considering supporting documents are not submitted along with the application (unlike Canadian Visa applications), many people who get denied but who do have these "ties" are not given the opportunity to present them. I think that is what frustrates a lot of people; the lack of opportunity to present a case for themselves.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 13th, 2017, 9:03 am

yea daz d thing, sometimes you does walk with bank statement and deed etc and they dont even ask, and sometimes they do

best time to apply for younger ppl is when they are in school and they get a letter from school saying they doing this program or that program

otherwise between 16 and 26 they does real brace ppl

anyone older than 30 and get brace recently?

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » February 13th, 2017, 9:27 am

As long as Abu Bakar is walking freely, the USA has every right to tell ALL citizens of T&T to HYMC, UDFR. Sad reality. Instead of being ashamed of oneself, we want to point fingers at people with common sense to keep out 3rd world banana republic Jihadis. No, I personally don't like the situation, and no I don't like the personal ramifications, but our government (ALL of them since independence) is to blame.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 13th, 2017, 9:28 am

RBphoto wrote:As long as Abu Bakar is walking freely, the USA has every right to tell ALL citizens of T&T to HYMC, UDFR. Sad reality. Instead of being ashamed of oneself, we want to point fingers at people with common sense to keep out 3rd world banana republic Jihadis. No, I personally don't like the situation, and no I don't like the personal ramifications, but our government (ALL of them since independence) is to blame.

Baigan speaketh sense!!!!

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » February 13th, 2017, 9:46 am

meem blame them i woulda send ulyuh back same speed

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”