TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

drchaos
punchin NOS

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby drchaos » January 19th, 2018, 9:36 pm

Now I doh like Philip but what Fazeer do there is weak and allowed us to see how tight his masters have his choker chain on his neck.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 19th, 2018, 9:56 pm

drchaos wrote:Now I doh like Philip but what Fazeer do there is weak and allowed us to see how tight his masters have his choker chain on his neck.

How so?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » January 19th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Just had to laugh at the one of the callers. The fella in question cannot support Alexander because he called Sh!tkicker a Jackass. Apparently being disrespectful in the context of a personal attack is a no-no for a would be leader.

But all other forms of disrespect seem acceptable to the gentleman since he had no problem voting for a Prime Minister who can:

*steups at people's legitimate questions.
*refer to people's actions as "Jammetry".
*compare a golf course to a woman.
*ignore his opponent's cyat.
*use his sh!tkickers on another opponent.
*etc..etc..etc...

Hypocrisy 101...:|

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 19th, 2018, 11:00 pm

tell them hole orn,,, jesus coming jess now for allyuh to vote for him... he will be running 12 other candidates...
and u can be sure its not rum and roti politics,,, just wine and fry fish.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 19th, 2018, 11:05 pm

drchaos wrote:Now I doh like Philip but what Fazeer do there is weak and allowed us to see how tight his masters have his choker chain on his neck.

in between the rigmarole, u can see that pea was trying to steer the conversation away from the bachaanal and towards more constructive points... but fazeer was trying hard to belittle...

*how many registered members u have?*
i know people registered for both parties, even cop when they were alive. jess ask inshan about registering from more than one party

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » January 19th, 2018, 11:52 pm

The_Honourable wrote:

How so?

He essentially baited the poor fool into a tit for tat convo and threw out accusations and never gave PEA a chance to respond.
He even admitted that there is a media blackout of smaller parties that are trying to take support from the UNC/PNM single party state we in.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 20th, 2018, 12:13 am

Redman wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:But the man ask an important question
Who in the country dont think baldylux is a jacka$$
I dont , but i think a most of his cabinet is a waste of time

Based on elections-more people than those that dont think kamla is a jacka$$.

Actually you should check your figures the unc got more votes than the pnm
i know these thing will have you confused but the pnm won more electoral seats and not votes hence from your argument you prove more people think he is a Jacka$$

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » January 20th, 2018, 3:06 am

hong kong phooey wrote:
Redman wrote:

i know these thing will have you confused but the pnm won more electoral seats and not votes hence from your argument you prove more people think he is a Jacka$$

:|
What I don't understand is your math.
Show me how 39% beats 51%
Cuz ebc thinks PNM got 51% of the votes cast,UNC 39%

378k vs 290k.
290 can't be more than 378...I may be confused about these things.
So show your working....

You might remember that there was a recount. :D :D

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » January 20th, 2018, 5:41 am

Redman wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:
Redman wrote:

What I don't understand is your math.
Show me how 39% beats 51%
Cuz ebc thinks PNM got 51% of the votes cast,UNC 39%

378k vs 290k.
290 can't be more than 378...I may be confused about these things.
So show your working....

You might remember that there was a recount. :D :D

lol look i doing maths like the pnm. Them in power . Ah always say though redman unlike the rest of the idiots have valid points and figures.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » January 20th, 2018, 9:09 am

He is appealing to the younger educated age group who are fedup of the pnm unc ppp tribal sheit and corruption. He may take away more of the unc voters than the pnm voters which will work in favor for the pnm. Most of his supporters do no know of nor care about his past as the frustration of present and past goverments are much worse.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 20th, 2018, 9:17 am

This man has a rhetoric like Trump. Very emotional and knows how to pull the strings to move people who are fed up of a current system. People generally agree with his ideas on an emotional level. But just look at the way he communicates. And he is greatly underestimating how difficult and complicated the job of running every department of the country is. He, like most of us simpler folk, probably believes that problems can be solved easily if we just personally do the right thing once we're there. But managing other people aren't so easy as we want to imagine.

If he gets into office, don't be surprised at the new levels of crass dishonesty and corruption that will take place.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 20th, 2018, 11:02 am

drchaos wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:

How so?

He essentially baited the poor fool into a tit for tat convo and threw out accusations and never gave PEA a chance to respond.
He even admitted that there is a media blackout of smaller parties that are trying to take support from the UNC/PNM single party state we in.

ahhh... thanks for that. Now everybody focusing on his "jackass" comment than the actual party and what they stand for.

SR wrote:He is appealing to the younger educated age group who are fedup of the pnm unc ppp tribal sheit and corruption. He may take away more of the unc voters than the pnm voters which will work in favor for the pnm. Most of his supporters do no know of nor care about his past as the frustration of present and past goverments are much worse.

Agreed, and they alone can't win an election but enough to swing things.

Is PEP becoming the COP? Because if Kamla and Rowley are removed as leaders, people may go back "home"? When Panday was removed and Kamla became leader of the UNC, a large chunk of the COP supporters went back home since the COP was really an Anti-Panday faction. A break away faction from the PNM is very rare due to racial and party loyalty. ILP had the chance to fracture the PNM but Jack Warner sins caught up with him.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 20th, 2018, 11:14 am

hadda admit that phillip take that bait wayyyyy too easy though

he could have answered with a more level head than letting his emotions take control

i saw a girl post where he told them "why dont you go kill yourself you greasy little BUGWAAANAAA" after they had a disagreement on fb

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 20th, 2018, 11:51 am

PEA has been on fb since early january 2017 making informative videos almost daily & it seems like some of u all now finding out about PEP or only recently started listening so u dont have all d info

from day 1 he said he\PEP wants 0 to do with any other political party or any persons who were part of any previous govts & they do NOT intend to link\join\side up with neither unc\pnm\cop or whoever else , they have said if ppl from other parties want regular membership then they can join like anybody else but no rank\position\wuk for none of them

he\pep wants to reset\start over everything in govt , set all d wrongs that was done since T&T got independence , they want to do what all previous govts said they were going to do to benefit ppl but never did & they want to go after all d criminals especially d criminals who was in all govts that was in power , to retrieve d billions party financiers & office holders stole ... they also want to update all d old outdated laws & modernize everything basically bring T&T up from sh1thole status

so basically they want to fix: crime , securing borders land & sea , checking all containers , housing , education , agriculture , employment , healthcare , proper management of all ministries

it all sounds great & many are skeptical because we all accustom to broken promises BUT if ppl seriously fedup of all d same ole decades of crap & actually willing to give a entirely new group a chance or keep voting red\yellow studying race\party\we ppl & hoping for change but still putting back d same old setta ppl .. if not rowley gonna remain his full term & most likely get another 5yrs when 2020 reach , its all up to us d ppl if we want to continue or change .......

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 20th, 2018, 3:32 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:PEA has been on fb since early january 2017 making informative videos almost daily & it seems like some of u all now finding out about PEP or only recently started listening so u dont have all d info

from day 1 he said he\PEP wants 0 to do with any other political party or any persons who were part of any previous govts & they do NOT intend to link\join\side up with neither unc\pnm\cop or whoever else , they have said if ppl from other parties want regular membership then they can join like anybody else but no rank\position\wuk for none of them

he\pep wants to reset\start over everything in govt , set all d wrongs that was done since T&T got independence , they want to do what all previous govts said they were going to do to benefit ppl but never did & they want to go after all d criminals especially d criminals who was in all govts that was in power , to retrieve d billions party financiers & office holders stole ... they also want to update all d old outdated laws & modernize everything basically bring T&T up from sh1thole status

so basically they want to fix: crime , securing borders land & sea , checking all containers , housing , education , agriculture , employment , healthcare , proper management of all ministries

it all sounds great & many are skeptical because we all accustom to broken promises BUT if ppl seriously fedup of all d same ole decades of crap & actually willing to give a entirely new group a chance or keep voting red\yellow studying race\party\we ppl & hoping for change but still putting back d same old setta ppl .. if not rowley gonna remain his full term & most likely get another 5yrs when 2020 reach , its all up to us d ppl if we want to continue or change .......

He saying WHAT he wants to do without a realistic idea of HOW he is going to do it. Much easier said than done.
Mamaguy in my book, and I not falling for that. Especially how he responds to anyone who questions his line of thinking. If he cannot accept fair criticism or commentary, he does not have any business in politics.

AstonMartV
3NE 2NR for life

Postby AstonMartV » January 20th, 2018, 3:55 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:PEA has been on fb since early january 2017 making informative videos almost daily & it seems like some of u all now finding out about PEP or only recently started listening so u dont have all d info

He saying WHAT he wants to do without a realistic idea of HOW he is going to do it. Much easier said than done.
Mamaguy in my book, and I not falling for that. Especially how he responds to anyone who questions his line of thinking. If he cannot accept fair criticism or commentary, he does not have any business in politics.

X2

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 20th, 2018, 4:55 pm

He is lying. What makes him different from all other conniving politicians? Everyone has big dreams like that and when they get there...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 20th, 2018, 5:50 pm

maj. tom wrote:This man has a rhetoric like Trump. Very emotional and knows how to pull the strings to move people who are fed up of a current system. People generally agree with his ideas on an emotional level. But just look at the way he communicates. And he is greatly underestimating how difficult and complicated the job of running every department of the country is. He, like most of us simpler folk, probably believes that problems can be solved easily if we just personally do the right thing once we're there. But managing other people aren't so easy as we want to imagine.

If he gets into office, don't be surprised at the new levels of crass dishonesty and corruption that will take place.

if they acheive 1% of what they promise, it would still be better than what we have. yes, the ministries are archaic, and the people a block headed.. cause is PNM filled. it will be a mamoth task to reinvent the wheel.

but we need to get rid all how the systems ARE, in order to implement how the systems, SHOULD be, if we want a modern system based on merit, instead of tenure.

what they promise to do, would not be accomplished in one term.. heck, it may not be accomplished in my lifetime. but u have to start to change the things, in order for things to change.

and i aint seeing enough reworking being done by unc or pnm to show that they deserve another term.

i would rather take the gamble cause we cant get any worse than what we have now.

because thse mofo's wanted to remove the rights of the citizen as a free citizen under the cyber crime bill, antigang bill, property tax and civil asset forfeiture.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 20th, 2018, 7:07 pm

AstonMartV wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Mamaguy in my book, and I not falling for that
. Especially how he responds to anyone who questions his line of thinking. If he cannot accept fair , he does not have any business in politics.

X2

basically u just confirmed exactly what i said in my 1st 2 lines , it come like u walk in 1\2 into a long tv series & asking what going on , if all of d ppl who asking d same questions as u view at least 1 of his videos each wk u will get d answers because d man keep repeating all d details on a weekly business ... he not jes saying we go fix crime full stop , fix health fullstop etc .... again numerous times details were given , up to last nights video has some info go check it

as for d criticism or commentary , maybe d way u\others asked made him think u were a fanatic of unc\pnm so maybe he answered to suit ..... i dunno - jes saying ...... :| :| :|

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » March 8th, 2018, 12:41 am

Kimm Cole Versus Phillip Alexander Was Live - Mark 22.00 - (pelts down mircophone) onwards :arrow: :arrow: :lol:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 8th, 2018, 4:21 am

Oh dear lol

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 8th, 2018, 5:26 am

White Rowley.

Soul Collector
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Soul Collector » March 8th, 2018, 5:43 am

I would have walked out of that pathetic excuse for an interview as well. This man ain't even anything yet but we have the actual leaders spewing absolute FILTH everyday and what? Where the backlash?

They call him here to talk policies etc and then it's just this racist pappyshow sorta thing? Please eh. A woman call to congratulate her on being a good journalist or something so? Which part of dat is ah journalist??!!!! You must be kidding :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 8th, 2018, 7:25 am

agreed, these folks should stay on social media
ppl like rhoda bharath, dookhoo et al all got their 1minute fame on facebook and should stay there

only inshan have his own station so we cant fight him down for that

facebook creator zuckerberg actually said he regrets that facebook is used mainly for social media nonsense now

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 8th, 2018, 7:45 am

He has a band of apologists. Main excuse is that he's passionate. beyotch u just unstable

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 8th, 2018, 8:04 am

lol he really does rant like a child yes
wow

meccalli
punchin NOS

Postby meccalli » March 8th, 2018, 8:12 am

So she's reading an alleged statement and then wants to read reaction comments on it, live on air??
Can you really blame him? Btw, that statement sounds like something I read in a tuner thread...flinging kfc over a wall in beetham.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 8th, 2018, 9:30 am

she is a lil girl trying ah bachannalist rating pull stunt.

still would vote for him.. well, depending on how my mood is, if i want modern working solutions, or if i just want to get pnm out of office.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 8th, 2018, 11:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is not TV :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem with Phillip is that he avoids answering tricky questions by going on a populist rant (even though he might be 100% right). You will either get distracted from the original point or burnt out from trying to get back on point.

mitch1980
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby mitch1980 » March 8th, 2018, 11:19 am

The_Honourable wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: This is not TV :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem with Phillip is that he avoids answering tricky questions by going on a populist rant (even though he might be 100% right). You will either get distracted from the original point or burnt out from trying to get back on point.

Fully agreed. the fact that as a public figure as well with political aspirations one have to be mindful of the pre-meditated attacks in many forms must be addressed.

I am not a fan of his rants even though i feel that disgusted like him. However he have to understand he cannot break to pressure. Something Patrick and Basdeo were exceptional at when it comes taking back control of the Q&A with media personnel.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”