TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Phillip Edward Alexander Bows out of active Politics again (2023) Now with added Bow In 2024

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Phillip Edward Alexander calling out the big shots

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 21st, 2018, 8:32 pm

pugboy wrote:you guys seriously think this clown is an alternative to existing parties ?

putting somebody with zero track record of running anything to run a country is a very dangerous thing to do.

his only experience of any organizational endeavours is his shady charity collection and well the attempts to throw parties in the 80s.

running a country is much different to talking on facebook.

he could barely control his mouth, much less a party.
There is already dissent in the ranks regarding his behaviour.
I feel some of peppers starting to suspect the kool aid spoil.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 21st, 2018, 8:34 pm

^^
who to vote for instead?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm

dont vote or flip a coin with the other two

but you dont force yourself to choose an alternative just because...
that is like cutting off your nose to spite your face

you also have to judge the alternative on its own merit
which in this case is a known fraud like the others and just a plain all round idiot whose only claim to fame is facebook live

if inshan was going up he might be the best choice of these social media broadcasters
at least he have some religious standing and been running business for a very long time

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 21st, 2018, 8:44 pm

Pardna i know you are a hardcore pepper and all, because that's all you guys seem to harp on.

You can feel free to vote for who you want and I will do the same. That's the beauty of a democracy.

If you're going with the other rhetoric, the "least of all evils" spiel; I'm not even convinced on that front.

I'll skip my ad hominem opinions.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 21st, 2018, 8:56 pm

when dookeran stop being the influential force in COP, i stop being hardcore any party.

it have a time u need to stop patching and sticking, and sell for scrap and buy a next car.

the ideas they have, are more or less in line with mine. the direction, the policies, and the procedures to change are more or less inline with mine.

the manifestos the other two tend to produce were not as much inline with what i want, and their execution was even less.
so far, the PROVEN negatives of the incumbent, far outweigh the questions of the potential of the con man.

but, two and a half years is quite a long way away. so, lets see if by the time the ballots boxes reopen, what would transpire.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 21st, 2018, 9:02 pm

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 21st, 2018, 9:15 pm

Honestly thought when COP had it's elections they would have picked the old fella...de Silva or something so was his name, ah cyar remember. He was the fella that did buss the files about Calder Hart's wife being a director of some company that had gotten UDeCOTT contracts. Instead they put Prakash Ramadhar.

The worst of it was when asked why voters chose him many responded with "He looks the part"...:|

They were obviously more concerned about "show" than principle and consequently prostituted themselves to the UNC in the Partnership Government. Consigned to the political trash heap, it will be a cold day in hell before they ever see the trappings of power again.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 21st, 2018, 10:02 pm

de lima.
i deleted the wall of text, essentially, he needed to get the reigns after dooks. two of them had the same vision, but dooks was tired. long story short, prakash was a unc sleeper agent, and unc worked its magic and he became the party head, and basdeo panday was made into a prophet because the cop properly well became the CORPSE after that.
the only activity from them is the ants and mold.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 22nd, 2018, 1:00 pm

why are we complaining about what we get when there are zero standards on what qualifications are required?

GIGO.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 22nd, 2018, 1:39 pm

pugboy wrote:you guys seriously think this clown is an alternative to existing parties ?

putting somebody with zero track record of running anything to run a country is a very dangerous thing to do.

his only experience of any organizational endeavours is his shady charity collection and well the attempts to throw parties in the 80s.

running a country is much different to talking on facebook.

So you propose that we do the same things that we were doing expecting different results?

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » March 22nd, 2018, 2:36 pm

Redman wrote:why are we complaining about what we get when there are zero standards on what qualifications are required?

GIGO.

The core standard assuming limits on State spending should always be the same.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » March 23rd, 2018, 11:39 am

Good at social commentary but not at leadership / accountability....

is he a one man show or does he have a team to support implementation in the different sectors of government?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2018, 12:17 pm

16 cycles wrote:Good at social commentary but not at leadership / accountability....

is he a one man show or does he have a team to support implementation in the different sectors of government?
Check out their Facebook page... Check out their videos.

Do a Lil read up.

They have Some supporters but real haters, u decide for yourself which is more correct

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 23rd, 2018, 12:20 pm

This clown ever got around to explaining his Syrian padna who does be bringing in all the drugs?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 23rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

like i said about 5 times already in this topic - some johnny come lately ppl only NOW seeing 1 or 2 videos even though d man doing it over a yr now & asking same questions that answers were provided for numerous times

of course is not a 1man show - how 1man cud do everything , PEA is d creator of d party , he came up with d concept to offer a option to WOFT pnm\unc

nearly every video d man does say "come to 19 standmore avenue woodbrook on a saturday & ask how many questions u want of him & d other leaders in d party"

i never went to anybody party headquarters b4 but if i didnt have store to run i wud have gone out of curiosity ............ :|

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 23rd, 2018, 12:44 pm

How you does beat up so when somebody ask or say anything about PEAnis?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 23rd, 2018, 2:20 pm

He still don’t answer the same questions about the expo fraud and thing though

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2018, 3:49 pm

Write out a list of the shady things that's alleged in public space that he has ties to...

At least I will know what his detractors are talking about.

Cause all I know is that people say he is a conman, but not any of his cons.

mero

Postby mero » March 23rd, 2018, 5:36 pm

sMASH wrote:Write out a list of the shady things that's alleged in public space that he has ties to...

At least I will know what his detractors are talking about.

Cause all I know is that people say he is a conman, but not any of his cons.
mero wrote:This clown ever got around to explaining his Syrian padna who does be bringing in all the drugs?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2018, 6:04 pm

1-
pugboy wrote:He still don’t answer the same questions about the expo fraud and thing though

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 23rd, 2018, 6:22 pm

K74T wrote:How you does beat up so when somebody ask or say anything about PEAnis?

who me ? , me eh beatin up , i jes saying how silly & ignorant some ppl sound asking d same setta questions which they can easily get on their own if they make d effort to find out .... dise all , ise not a fanatic for any party : i simply want a better country which we citizens already tried to get from unc\pnm for d past 50yrs & we not getting .... :| :| :| :| :| :|

grobin11
Riding on 13's

Postby grobin11 » March 23rd, 2018, 6:41 pm

Rovin's Audio wrote:nearly every video d man does say "come to 19 standmore avenue woodbrook on a saturday & ask how many questions u want of him & d other leaders in d party"

Read this whole thread and some of you are ridiculous.

All who claiming to have evidence or knowledge of any fraud the man has committed carry it to the next meeting on Saturday and question him directly on it in front of the party members and the public. If not shut the hell up with the rumors and innuendo.

Yall wouldn't stand up and try to fight for change in this country but quick to fight down those who are. If you think you can do better form your own party and contest elections or join the party and put forward your suggestions on where the policies yall wanna cry down as being unrealistic can be improved.

What exactly is the fault in the message the PEP is putting out? If you not angry and disgusted by the state of governance in this country then you either benefiting from the corruption or too damn foolish to see you getting played by both PNM and UNC.

Everybody want change but don't wanna lift a finger to make it happen. Time for talk is over. Either step up to the plate or stay quiet and let the ones who willing to fight to fix this country do so in peace!

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 23rd, 2018, 6:45 pm

grobin11 wrote:
Rovin's Audio wrote:nearly every video d man does say "come to 19 standmore avenue woodbrook on a saturday & ask how many questions u want of him & d other leaders in d party"

All who claiming to have evidence or knowledge of any fraud the man has committed carry it to the next meeting on Saturday and question him directly on it in front of the party members and the public. If not shut the hell up with the rumors and innuendo.

Yall wouldn't stand up and try to fight for change in this country but quick to fight down those who are. If you think you can do better form your own party and contest elections or join the party and put forward your suggestions on where the policies yall wanna cry down as being unrealistic can be improved.

What exactly is the fault in the message the PEP is putting out? If you not angry and disgusted by the state of governance in this country then you either benefiting from the corruption or too damn foolish to see you getting played by both PNM and UNC.

Everybody want change but don't wanna lift a finger to make it happen. Time for talk is over. Either step up to the plate or stay quiet and let the ones who willing to fight to fix this country do so in peace!

Phillip is that you?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 23rd, 2018, 7:11 pm

LOL

mero

Postby mero » March 23rd, 2018, 7:13 pm

grobin11 wrote:

This was a paid political announcement

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » March 23rd, 2018, 8:33 pm

#triggered

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 23rd, 2018, 9:28 pm

grobin11 wrote:

Cause if you do go and ask, he is going to deflect, say you come to waste time, and go on a populist rant.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 23rd, 2018, 9:57 pm

The usual response is that you are a Pnm or unc operative
Pure deflection throw mud back scenes

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 23rd, 2018, 10:03 pm

Well, State them here, continue the list
I want to know...

Because all I know is the FB page and live videos

grobin11
Riding on 13's

Postby grobin11 » March 23rd, 2018, 10:55 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Cause if you do go and ask, he is going to deflect, say you come to waste time, and go on a populist rant.

pugboy wrote:The usual response is that you are a Pnm or unc operative
Pure deflection throw mud back scenes

Cowards always making excuses when asked to prove their allegations. Content to bray on a forum but afraid to confront the issue in person. Even when publicly given the opportunity to do so. What better avenue to highlight the supposed hypocrisy than in front of the party membership and the members of the public who coming to hear what they have to say?

Everybody at those meetings tired of being lied to and will welcome the truth if you bring it forward.

I ain't defending nobody innocence so if you making an allegation have the balls to back it up.

12PM - 19 stanmore avenue woodbrook - Every Saturday - show up with the evidence of your claims or be content to keep yapping on the internet because you have none.

For anyone actually interested in taking action to better the country. Take a read/listen. Show up to a meeting or during a live stream and ask the questions you wanna ask. Get further explanations and details on the proposed policy. They open and willing to give anyone a forum to say what they have to say and answer your questions on the spot. Go to every other party and ask the same questions if they even willing to hear you out. Form your own opinion and make a decision.

Don't wait till you or your family members bleeding out in streets after being attacked, or your home/business gets robbed or the next corruption scandal by the parasites in the parliament makes news. You not fed up enough yet? You not frustrated enough yet? After you cuss and vent and blame either party what you actually going to DO to change the situation?
Last edited by grobin11 on March 24th, 2018, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”