Forums

To all the girls who’ve been Horned Before

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » March 4th, 2017, 1:13 pm

What's going on here? It would appear to be that Sammy son wine up on Matouks daughter for carnival and his girl put a beat down on Matouk's daughter, I guess she ketchup with them.

To all the girls who’ve been Horned Before: An open letter to Sarah Jane

Last night I signed into your IG Live thinking it was a makeup tutorial. I could not believe what I was seeing instead.

While my immediate thoughts were about how the hell I could reach you to make you stop, I found myself nodding along as you spoke.

I’ve been there. I had an “altercation” before. I found half naked pictures on my ex’s phone, of a girl he claimed was “a big forehead nobody” that I was crazy for accusing him of being with. I know too well the rush of adrenaline and boiling blood you described. I know how it is to see red and to feed into that animal instinct to pound on someone. I made a fool of myself, lunging at him and beating my fists into his head; a scene that played out in front of my mother’s house. And just like you, in an out-of-body experience, I watched myself and wondered who the hell I was.

There is nothing more hurtful than being lied to by people we love. Lies are the ultimate betrayal. No matter how much people try to comfort you by bashing him, nothing can ever fill that sick gut feeling of envisioning the reality you were deceived of knowing. It can make you lose yourself, as you experienced.

Thank God that IG Live was not around back when I had my own episode, because I may have done some venting myself. (Mind you, only like 12 people might be sitting in with popcorn for mine)

All you want is revenge. All you want is to embarrass the people who embarrassed you. I get it.But this is what my father told me when he extracted me from my own situation that ugly day 10 years ago.

“You have no right to put your hands on anyone. Nobody owes you anything. You do not own anyone’s actions or feelings”.

Then, I was appalled by his words. It seemed he was siding with this monster who humiliated me, and who drove me to become a monster too. But in retrospect, he was right. I will forever be ashamed of what I did.

People would cheer you on, encouraging you to rip into the girl or the guy, that being the major debate- Who deserves the licks? But tune them out. As you said repeatedly, your mother raised you with class. Even though it totally rides against your carnal instinct, just walk away. Leave them. Keep the truth to yourself and forget about what everyone is saying about you. You can’t mop up word vomit.

There are so many domestic crimes plaguing our society, rooted in possessiveness and jealously. We do not own anyone. We are free to love and live as we please. Having and showing respect to others is a choice. The best you can do is to surround yourself with people who offer compassion and kindness, and to aspire to be like them.

To all the girls who’ve been horned and who want revenge, the best revenge is simply to be the better woman. Sounds passive. Sounds cliché. But it’s what those who have lived it keep saying to us, but we’re too excited by the drama to listen.

Best put by a friend of mine :

Take your Horn, and Move On

http://nomorefashionvictims.com/to-all- ... arah-jane/
Last edited by abducted on March 4th, 2017, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

K74T
TunerGod

Re: To all the girls who’ve been Horned Before

Postby K74T » March 4th, 2017, 1:22 pm

Who are these people and are they important to our society?

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » March 4th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Hahahaa good for she mc.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 4th, 2017, 1:42 pm

Who d fcuk is that? She has an annoying voice.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2017, 1:50 pm

Big women don't vent over social media.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 4th, 2017, 2:19 pm

So lemme see if I get dis right.

op have nuttn to do,
so u make a useless ched
about the ravings of some random gyul that wears way too much war paint
flappin she gums about how she get horn
from some random dude with a bad haircut
when neither of them important enough for the general population to care about.

Congrats op, this ched is a surefire winner for the award for the most useless ched ever created on tuner

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » March 4th, 2017, 2:25 pm

Is a socialite seen...if u ain't get who they are...well just don't comment I guess
Wham u never get horn before...she Coulda do worse lol

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » March 4th, 2017, 2:33 pm

She will not let the construction $$$ go to a next women just so... they will get back together sometime next week.

... or she might find a next man and get married in 2 years swift.

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » March 4th, 2017, 2:51 pm

"Do you really need to get a drink hairr?"

hush yuh cnut nah!

If this was some lil baytee from Penal you woulda see the comments....but is ah money-ho, so men will brakes fuh she...lol

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » March 4th, 2017, 2:58 pm

88sins wrote:So lemme see if I get dis right.

op have nuttn to do,
so u make a useless ched

Congrats op, this ched is a surefire winner for the award for the most useless ched ever created on tuner

It is ok to say you just don't know, Sarah Jane Waddell, the girl in the video is a former Miss World Trinidad and Tobago and a former Miss Universe participant representing T&T, if you don't know her socially, you should at least know your country's history, her boyfriend that she is ranting about is the son, and upcoming director, of Junior Sammy, one of the largest contractors in T&T, if you don't know him socially you should at least know that a lot of your tax dollars go to pay his company, the girl who he was with and who was attacked by Sarah Jane Waddell is the daughter of Matouks who owns National Canners Limited, one of the largest food producers in the Caribbean, that is the reason the video has gotten fifty thousand views in a few hours, articles written about it in fashion sites and is buzz worthy, but it is ok to say you just don't know.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » March 4th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Indo problems

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 4th, 2017, 3:09 pm

abducted wrote:

op have nuttn to do,
so u make a useless ched

It is ok to say you just don't know, Sarah Jane Waddell, the girl in the video is a former Miss World Trinidad and Tobago and a former Miss Universe participant representing T&T, if you don't know her socially, you should at least know your country's history, her boyfriend that she is ranting about is the son, and upcoming director, of Junior Sammy, one of the largest contractors in T&T, if you don't know him socially you should at least know that a lot of your tax dollars go to pay his company, the girl who he was with and who was attacked by Sarah Jane Waddell is the daughter of Matouks who owns National Canners Limited, one of the largest food producers in the Caribbean, that is the reason the video has gotten fifty thousand views in a few hours, articles written about it in fashion sites and is buzz worthy, but it is ok to say you just don't know.

I pay my sanitation worker's salary, but his bulling habits concern me not at all.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 4th, 2017, 3:24 pm

abducted wrote:

op have nuttn to do,
so u make a useless ched

Your life must be really damn boring to know this much and seem this interested in their lives. She could get it though.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » March 4th, 2017, 4:59 pm

matix wrote: She could get it though.

Definitely. Daz the only thing of importance here

TrinbagoMan
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TrinbagoMan » March 4th, 2017, 5:09 pm

#westmooringsproblems#

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » March 4th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Backup link?

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » March 4th, 2017, 5:26 pm

abducted wrote:

op have nuttn to do,
so u make a useless ched

Your life must be so exciting :|

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » March 4th, 2017, 7:04 pm

abducted wrote:It is ok to say you just don't know, Sarah Jane Waddell, the girl in the video is a former Miss World Trinidad and Tobago and a former Miss Universe participant representing T&T,

How does this benefit you or anyone else in any meaningful way? She lowers your food bill, pay for your transport or kids education, provide you with medical care if needed? stops criminal activity?

abducted wrote:if you don't know her socially, you should at least know your country's history

doh mek meh laff so hard nah

abducted wrote: her boyfriend that she is ranting about is the son, and upcoming director, of Junior Sammy, one of the largest contractors in T&T, if you don't know him socially you should at least know that a lot of your tax dollars go to pay his company

To do works that the govt's YOU voted for CANNOT & DO NOT do. the Workers Against Smooth Asphalt have an annual allocation for road repairs in their budget, you ever see if & how they repair a road they dig up? The fact that taxpayers dollars are paid to a company he has ties to is irrelevant, thats precisely the type of thing that taxpayers pay taxes for to begin with.
And exactly how is his personal relationship with that female or anyone else, relates to what the company he works for is paid to do?

abducted wrote:the girl who he was with and who was attacked by Sarah Jane Waddell is the daughter of Matouks who owns National Canners Limited, one of the largest food producers in the Caribbean,

yuh feel national canners will close down jus because of this BS incident? they won't.
yuh feel they go use this as a reason to their raise prices? they won't
yuh feel they go give u a wuk for mindin ppl business or pushin yuh nose so deep up in dey crack that when they pull u out it covered in crap? well, good luck with your efforts on that project.

abducted wrote:that is the reason the video has gotten fifty thousand views in a few hours, articles written about it in fashion sites and is buzz worthy

one person's news is another person's nonsense

abducted wrote:but it is ok to say you just don't know.

there's a significant difference between not knowing about something, & not caring about something, & just because you might know about something, that doesn't mean you have to care about it, particularly if yuh not interested in it.
If yuh seeing neighbor pothound crappin in his driveway every morning, what yuh gonna do? write an article about it? go interview the crap? advertise if the dog wiped its ass or not? blame the ole roti d dog eat for givin it d runs & blast d ole roti on fb? if that matters oh so much to you, thats just fine, let's see who else cares.

figure out yuh own bidness first son, then mind ppl own after if yuh got the time, but doh try to convince ppl they should be interested in other ppl personal drama bullsheit, it only makes yuh look like yuh tryin hard to justify being a maco livin in a corner house on top a hill with a binoculars , tusty for drama

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 4th, 2017, 7:10 pm

OP - 1
88sins - 2

urbandilema
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby urbandilema » March 4th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Where the vid lol..let's see

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » March 4th, 2017, 7:12 pm

88sins wrote:
abducted wrote:It is ok to say you just don't know, Sarah Jane Waddell, the girl in the video is a former Miss World Trinidad and Tobago and a former Miss Universe participant representing T&T,

How does this benefit you or anyone else in any meaningful way? She lowers your food bill, pay for your transport or kids education, provide you with medical care if needed? stops criminal activity?

abducted wrote:if you don't know her socially, you should at least know your country's history

doh mek meh laff so hard nah

abducted wrote: her boyfriend that she is ranting about is the son, and upcoming director, of Junior Sammy, one of the largest contractors in T&T, if you don't know him socially you should at least know that a lot of your tax dollars go to pay his company

To do works that the govt's YOU voted for CANNOT & DO NOT do. the Workers Against Smooth Asphalt have an annual allocation for road repairs in their budget, you ever see if & how they repair a road they dig up? The fact that taxpayers dollars are paid to a company he has ties to is irrelevant, thats precisely the type of thing that taxpayers pay taxes for to begin with.
And exactly how is his personal relationship with that female or anyone else, relates to what the company he works for is paid to do?

abducted wrote:the girl who he was with and who was attacked by Sarah Jane Waddell is the daughter of Matouks who owns National Canners Limited, one of the largest food producers in the Caribbean,

yuh feel national canners will close down jus because of this BS incident? they won't.
yuh feel they go use this as a reason to their raise prices? they won't
yuh feel they go give u a wuk for mindin ppl business or pushin yuh nose so deep up in dey crack that when they pull u out it covered in crap? well, good luck with your efforts on that project.

abducted wrote:that is the reason the video has gotten fifty thousand views in a few hours, articles written about it in fashion sites and is buzz worthy

one person's news is another person's nonsense

abducted wrote:but it is ok to say you just don't know.

there's a significant difference between not knowing about something, & not caring about something, & just because you might know about something, that doesn't mean you have to care about it, particularly if yuh not interested in it.
If yuh seeing neighbor pothound crappin in his driveway every morning, what yuh gonna do? write an article about it? go interview the crap? advertise if the dog wiped its ass or not? blame the ole roti d dog eat for givin it d runs & blast d ole roti on fb? if that matters oh so much to you, thats just fine, let's see who else cares.

figure out yuh own bidness first son, then mind ppl own after if yuh got the time, but doh try to convince ppl they should be interested in other ppl personal drama bullsheit, it only makes yuh look like yuh tryin hard to justify being a maco livin in a corner house on top a hill with a binoculars , tusty for drama

Well said

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 4th, 2017, 7:21 pm

The only thing important about it is that two white girls fight for ah Indian, this is a first.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » March 4th, 2017, 7:40 pm

Ah south Indian too

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 4th, 2017, 8:00 pm

Stacy roopnarine available then?

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 4th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Stacy..... yummy

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » March 4th, 2017, 8:08 pm

Why sarah beating up?

She could get any man in trinidad. She could prolly swing on some sabga vines

Stop giving her attention too, she gets enough of it.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » March 4th, 2017, 8:11 pm

Morneeeeeeee talks

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » March 4th, 2017, 8:34 pm

Anya ayoung chee > all

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7