TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Human Trafficking of Citizens out of T&T?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Human Trafficking of Citizens out of T&T?

Postby redmanjp » March 26th, 2017, 4:54 pm

A lot of times when Human Trafficking is talked about is it of persons brought into this country- the govt usually denies it's taking place the other way around - that is, of citizens of this country going missing but this story seems to suggest it could be happening

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,241384.html

Missing woman found
Thursday, March 23 2017

A 36-YEAR-OLD Malabar woman who was abducted on Sunday by a man and woman was found in a dazed state wandering along the beach near the Manzanilla Beach Resort yesterday.

Kizzia Luann Charles was immediately taken to hospital for medical treatment shortly after being found.

Though in a dazed state, the woman told police that sometime on Sunday she was approached by a woman driving a black Nissan Xtrail SUV near the Arima market.

The driver asked for directions to the Licensing Office in Arima.

Charles said she gave the woman directions but the driver asked if she (Charles) would accompany her to Licensing. Not suspecting anything, Charles agreed to go with the woman in her vehicle but on entering it, she was overpowered by a man who sat in the back and was brandishing a gun. What happened next was all a blur.

Charles, police sources said, recalled that sometime on Tuesday night she was taken to the Manzanilla beach by her abductors who attempted to put her in a boat which contained men speaking Spanish.

The boat’s engine stalled and after failing to get it to work, the abductors took Charles to another area of the beach. Charles believes she was again drugged and then abandoned. When she came to her senses at 10 am yesterday, Charles alerted a passerby who contacted the Manzanilla police.

Officers of the Counter Trafficking Unit were also alerted and the victim is expected to be interviewed today. Relatives of the woman were yesterday contacted and hurried to the Manzanilla police station bringing with them food and clean clothing.

Investigations are ongoing.

WHERE IS SHARLENE? While Charles’ relatives are today breathing a sigh of relief, now that she has been found alive, relatives of another woman are continuing their search for her and praying they will find her unharmed. Police said that Sharlene Somai, 23, was last seen on Tuesday at 8 pm in front her Petersfield, Chaguanas home. At the time, she was wearing a brown vest, short pants and brown slippers.

Newsday understands that her cell phone was left behind on the front porch of her home. Checks later for the missing young women proved futile and a Missing Person report was filed at the Chaguanas Police Station. Anyone with information on Somai’s whereabouts is asked to contact the nearest police station. Investigations are continuing.

so all those missing persons who have been missing for months or years, where are they?
Last edited by redmanjp on March 26th, 2017, 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: Human Trafficking of Citizens out of T&T?

Postby vaiostation » March 26th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Remember our borders have been open for years. Guns, drugs and people come in, so I won't be surprised if some people are kidnapped and sent to other countries... There is a reason our borders are open and no one is doing anything about it, don't hesitate to think for a second that certain Big people are not profiting from all this chaos.
But let's be real here, the politicians know what's going on, including those in the protective services. You think the coast guard just sitting on a boat all day, being oblivious to everything around them? I mean I'm sure we all heard stories about how the coast guard turns off all thier radars when the drugs and guns coming in, cause them get payed off.
Just know that nothing going to change and that you should protect yourself at any means necessary, cause you ain't have any help from the politicians or protective services.

S_2NR
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby S_2NR » March 26th, 2017, 5:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:Charles said she gave the woman directions but the driver asked if she (Charles) would accompany her to Licensing. Not suspecting anything, Charles agreed to go with the woman in her vehicle but on entering it, she was overpowered by a man who sat in the back and was brandishing a gun. What happened next was all a blur.

this must be a joke. i doubt a grown woman so stupid.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » March 26th, 2017, 5:48 pm

S_2NR wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Charles said she gave the woman directions but the driver asked if she (Charles) would accompany her to Licensing. Not suspecting anything, Charles agreed to go with the woman in her vehicle but on entering it, she was overpowered by a man who sat in the back and was brandishing a gun. What happened next was all a blur.

this must be a joke. i doubt a grown woman think that we are so stupid.

urabus
Sweet on this forum

Postby urabus » March 26th, 2017, 6:03 pm

racedriverpro wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

That piece of the story also struck me....i found it to be very strange and a stupid course of action to take for a 36 yr old woman

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » March 26th, 2017, 6:16 pm

urabus wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:
S_2NR wrote:

That piece of the story also struck me....i found it to be very strange and a stupid course of action to take for a 36 yr old woman

Shhhh, victim blaming. Stupidity dont count apparently.

After going through the trouble to kidnap etc, abandon her because boat can't start? Entire store seems shaky.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 26th, 2017, 6:22 pm

That happened to another woman in Marabella recently. The abductor even carried her to a Parang fete and made her drink. Another one in Caroni too. The only good thing is that the husband believed their story and didn't think they were with another man and took them back. I hope her husband does too.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » March 26th, 2017, 7:01 pm

Licensing Office Arima open on a Sunday, and by a very uncanny coincidence she needed her licence that day too!
So she went with him straight from the market! It was at that point she realized that the fish eh go stay fresh in the bag. So they end up in the beach. Then outta the west, all around the island to the east, sailed some gangho booty pirates at that precise point on the entire coastline looking to make a raid. But in the end they showed her mercy.

And it was quite a story to tell.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » March 26th, 2017, 7:10 pm

S_2NR wrote:

this must be a joke. i doubt a grown woman so stupid.

Lewe make a lime down barrackpore monthend nah? Bet you sing a different tune.
You wouldn't believe it have people so stupid out here.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 26th, 2017, 8:52 pm

Sunday?

Sunday? Sunday?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 26th, 2017, 9:00 pm

all of these alleged human trafficking and organ harvesting stories lack any proper evidence

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 26th, 2017, 9:03 pm

Yes alcohol is as potent a drug as chloroform

rspann wrote:That happened to another woman in Marabella recently. The abductor even carried her to a Parang fete and made her drink. Another one in Caroni too. The only good thing is that the husband believed their story and didn't think they were with another man and took them back. I hope her husband does too.

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » March 26th, 2017, 9:06 pm

Sounds more fishy than all the fish in Manzan

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 26th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Heather Barriteau who was reported missing by her husband last Friday has returned home, telling a story of being abducted, brutally assaulted and dropped off at a parang in Marabella on Sunday night.

The day she went missing Barriteau, 35, told her husband that she was going to San Fernando to purchase some items.

Her husband, Devon Paul, launched a desperate search for his wife who had never left home before. He found out that someone resembling her was seen drinking at a bar in San Fernando with a man.

Paul was convinced that the man had taken his wife against her will and filed a report at the La Brea and San Fernando police stations.

On Monday evening, while searching for his wife in San Fernando, Paul received a call from the police that his wife was at the San Fernando General Hospital.

When he arrived, Paul said, he was told an incredible story of how his wife escaped death.

Paul said, “She was at the bar with a friend. And after leaving the bar she stopped a taxi going Point Fortin. But the driver changed the route and picked up two other men. She was taken to an abandoned house in Marabella.”

Paul said his wife was kept prisoner in a house by the men who forced her to sleep on the floor.

He said Barriteau tried to escape but the doors were padlocked.

“And on Sunday night they took her out of the house and dropped her off at another location in Marabella. One of the men were trying to pull her back in the car but a man was passing and he rescued her,” Paul was told.

Barriteau was then taken to the Carat Shed in Marabella where scores of people were attending a parang. 

The Marabella police station is located metres away from the venue.

Paul said, “The man told her to sit and relax. She just wanted to forget about the ordeal so she remained there for a while. Someone saw her and asked if she was the missing woman. But she just wanted to get to me. She asked for a phone call but no one helped her out. The man told her it was late and she could spend the night at his sister's house.”

Asked why Barriteau did not go to the Marabella police for help, Paul said it never crossed his wife's mind.

He said Barriteau was given money the following day. She took a taxi and went to the San Fernando General Hospital. “She is diabetic and went for some help there. The nurses recognised her and called the police. That was when they called me. She went to the station and gave a report but I don't think the police took her seriously. She was allowed to come home. She is depressed because people are saying she ran away from me and went to lime. But they don't know the ordeal she went through. It was horrible,” he said.

San Fernando police said Barriteau was interviewed by officers.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 26th, 2017, 9:30 pm

COUVA

A police bulletin seek ing the public’s help in finding a mis sing 21-year-old Couva wo man led to her safe return on Tuesday night.
Nickey Lalla was found in Caroni and returned to her family with the assistance of police officers.
Her husband, Ashook Nagessar, 43, said he was relieved she was found.
“I am overjoyed she is back home. I took up her picture and prayed on it. Within a few hours, I was able to get her back.”
Lalla left the home she shared with Nagessar at Hill view Lane, Lower Couva Road, on December 29.
He said that evening around 7 p.m., he walked out of the house to speak to someone, and when he returned home, his wife could not be found.
Nagessar said he, Lalla’s family and friends looked “everywhere” for her.
A missing person’s report was made to the Gran Couva Police Station.
The police issued a bulletin to the media on Tuesday with her picture attached.
“We went to certain places around the area looking for her, but couldn’t find her at all. When people saw it on the news, someone called her mother and said Nickey was in Caroni. The person gave us directions to the house and the Caroni police helped to take her out of the place,” said Nagessar.
Third time missing

Nagessar said that was the third time she had gone missing in about two years.
“We were going to get married in December. We didn’t set a date as yet. And then this happened,” said Nagessar.
When the Express visited Lalla at her mother’s home in Lower Couva Road, she spoke little, but said she was doing “good”.
Her mother, Samira Lalla, said: “I am glad that she is back home. We are happy that she is okay.”

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 26th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:all of these alleged human trafficking and organ harvesting stories lack any proper evidence

lying to her husband is one ting but to the police as well? she would risk getting lock up and public embarrassment when she appears in court ?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » March 27th, 2017, 6:54 am

i see little reason why not. no opvs, sheit coastguard, and people have been known to take boats out to tobago for fun, so why not?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » March 27th, 2017, 12:33 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:all of these alleged human trafficking and organ harvesting stories lack any proper evidence

lying to her husband is one ting but to the police as well? she would risk getting lock up and public embarrassment when she appears in court ?

She probably has to keep the story going. Plus it seems there are plenty people willing to believe it.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 27th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Duane understand it perfectly. I was being sarcastic and put the two articles . The husbands believe because they want to believe and not mash up their homes. Anybody here could point me to any evidence that anything like that ever happen? Why would they take up a 36 yo woman for ,when woman giving away in Vene? These ladies going to have a good time, (not the ones who are found dead) and then making up stories and the husbands taking them back.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 27th, 2017, 1:13 pm

All 3 missing girls found with all organs unsure about Virginity .

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170327 ... ssing-girl

THREE girls reported missing are back home. In one case, the Anti-Kidnapping Unit found the child.

Sapphire Charles, the 15-year-old of Bon Air Gardens, Arouca, who was reported missing by her mother, Gillian Richard-Charles, on February 21, was found by the AKU, according to a statement from the Police Service, which did not provide details further details.

Maykayla Bobcombe, of Indian Walk, Princes Town, who was reported missing by her mother, Nathalia Gilbert, on March 14, was also found.

And Tamika Ramgoolam, Farm Road, St. Joseph, who was reported missing by her aunt, Melina Guy, on March 4, was found by officers of the Arima Police Station.

Members of the Victim Support Unit are investigating the cases.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » March 27th, 2017, 1:18 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:All 3 missing girls found with all organs unsure about Virginity .

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/20170327 ... ssing-girl

THREE girls reported missing are back home. In one case, the Anti-Kidnapping Unit found the child.

Sapphire Charles, the 15-year-old of Bon Air Gardens, Arouca, who was reported missing by her mother, Gillian Richard-Charles, on February 21, was found by the AKU, according to a statement from the Police Service, which did not provide details further details.

Maykayla Bobcombe, of Indian Walk, Princes Town, who was reported missing by her mother, Nathalia Gilbert, on March 14, was also found.

And Tamika Ramgoolam, Farm Road, St. Joseph, who was reported missing by her aunt, Melina Guy, on March 4, was found by officers of the Arima Police Station.

Members of the Victim Support Unit are investigating the cases.

Need to check back in with these girls in 9 months time!!

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » March 27th, 2017, 1:28 pm

pugboy wrote:Yes alcohol is as potent a drug as chloroform
The difference is you need to forcefully apply the chloroform to the victim for it to work. With alco you could get the victim to willingly apply the chemical for themself... heck... all you have to do is point me in the general direction and I gettin ketch.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 27th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Reminds me of the time my neighbor claimed his daughter get kidnapped when infact she run away with a man.

Its common these days for everybody to blame Human Trafficking for everything from Horn to Parang.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » March 27th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Not trafficking but stupidity on the same level

Massage" sex assault
...chiropractor charged with five offences
Published on Mar 27, 2017, 10:39 am AST
By Susan Mohammed Multimedia Desk, Trinidad Express

A CHIROPRACTOR who allegedly tricked his clients into believing that sex was part of the therapy, has been charged with five sexual assault crimes.

The 43 year old man of Couva is expected to appear before a Couva magistrate on Monday.

The suspect was arrested last week after he allegedly assaulted and raped a 19 year old girl.

According to police, earlier this month, the suspect was visited by the girl and her 55 year old mother.

The visit was at his home where he has been carrying out the practice for the last 15 years although he is not certified, police said.

Police said that on that occasion, he allegedly sexually assaulted the teenager and her mother, telling both of them that the assault was part of the process of the therapy.

The mother and daughter left the suspect's home, and no complaint was made to the police.

On March 20, as instructed by the suspect, the teenager alone returned to his home.

During the therapy he allegedly sexually assaulted and raped her.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 27th, 2017, 6:05 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Reminds me of the time my neighbor claimed his daughter get kidnapped when infact she run away with a man.

Its common these days for everybody to blame Human Trafficking for everything from Horn to Parang.

That is what going on, and they coming with the nancy stories. Men here fall for it too.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 27th, 2017, 6:06 pm

Is only today I find out virginity is a vital organ.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 27th, 2017, 11:28 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Reminds me of the time my neighbor claimed his daughter get kidnapped when infact she run away with a man.

Ed which neighbor the UNC one ?
did she run away with a PNM ?

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » March 27th, 2017, 11:29 pm

rspann wrote:Is only today I find out virginity is a vital organ.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soiler5
Riding on 13's

Postby Soiler5 » March 27th, 2017, 11:59 pm

yep, heard this on the radio..

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 28th, 2017, 1:04 am

hong kong phooey wrote:

Ed which neighbor the UNC one ?
did she run away with a PNM ?

lol yeah same one. But nah she didn't run away with a PNM but infact a wanna be bad boy they went Tobago for a week, then come back. She father say how the fella have she tie up in a forest and want money for she release and all kinda sheit. This was the time when he did eat datura seed and drink bay rum. Man take all she clothes and dump it in the ravine along with the TV and kitchen appliances etc. Was around this time she did run away so not sure if his behavior had a role on it.

If she did run away with a PNM he would ah drink Lannate one time I guarantee you that.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”