Forums

THE BEST VAN

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 16th, 2018, 9:51 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So question.....what is the final verdict on the new hilux???? Several mixed reviews up in here...
what faults hilux have . ? i doh see anyone complaining. lol

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 16th, 2018, 10:01 pm

supernedd wrote:
amd-dude wrote:Over the years, my 2cents: Note that these were driven hard not just on the road/road test i.e. in the forest helping pulling out trucks and timberjacks from mud. I drove Mazda's, Toyota's, Isuzu, Jeep, Nissan, Dodge.

1, The absolute king of durability is the...........................................................Mazda BT-50, have a TCF series and the only problem this thing gave was a turbo seal needed changing, possible cause was helping a stuck timberjack and revving the balls off of it.

2. For comfort, Hilux and Nissan.

3. Power for hauling heavy sheit around Isuzu and Dodge Ram

4. For going places that only heavy machinery could go, Jeep Wrangler, nothing else I drove comes close, no not even them hilux with snorkel and big tires, leave that at home and don't mamaguy yourself.

The new Rangers are pretty decent as well but they haven't seen any hard work yet so I can't comment but the 2.2 engines are nice for the size and go really far on one tank.
lucky u ..i get head cracking issues n pass thru bout 7 shitty mechanics n eventually change engine yrs later .. after sounding like a tractor

Ranger 2.2 makes a very loud noise after a few months .

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » October 16th, 2018, 10:12 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
supernedd wrote:
amd-dude wrote:Over the years, my 2cents: Note that these were driven hard not just on the road/road test i.e. in the forest helping pulling out trucks and timberjacks from mud. I drove Mazda's, Toyota's, Isuzu, Jeep, Nissan, Dodge.

1, The absolute king of durability is the...........................................................Mazda BT-50, have a TCF series and the only problem this thing gave was a turbo seal needed changing, possible cause was helping a stuck timberjack and revving the balls off of it.

4. For going places that only heavy machinery could go, Jeep Wrangler, nothing else I drove comes close, no not even them hilux with snorkel and big tires, leave that at home and don't mamaguy yourself.

The new Rangers are pretty decent as well but they haven't seen any hard work yet so I can't comment but the 2.2 engines are nice for the size and go really far on one tank.
lucky u ..i get head cracking issues n pass thru bout 7 shitty mechanics n eventually change engine yrs later .. after sounding like a tractor

i wanted a big ranger bad .. but i fraid after seeing all them complaining n i had some bad experience with my mazda bt50 .. i feel my nex van will be a hilux ..but i fraid a new van with this poor diesel

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » October 17th, 2018, 1:03 am

What bt 50 you have boss?

Have men treating their van like chit then blaming it for not lasting too.

Bt/50 daily beaters-
We went tru a TDA 3.2l 239k kms and now a TDS 2.2l and no issues what so ever, actually the 2.2 giving me 750kms easy per tank... Only once had a wierd acceleration shake and it was a U joint easy fix...

My manual 4x2 d40 hitting 250k no set of issues to talk bout except the slight timing chain rattle which I'm changing soon. (Preventative maintenance before it turns into an issue)

To each their own i guess but i don't see myself ever sinking that set of money for a new hilux.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 17th, 2018, 7:22 am

TrinbagoMan wrote:I am considering the Nissan 4x4 Manutal Np300 or a Toyota Hilux (Manual). Any thoughts or experiences to share on the pros and cons of both these vehicles
Np300 ftw.

Hilux ride cant compare to it..

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 17th, 2018, 8:16 am

supernedd wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
supernedd wrote:

i wanted a big ranger bad .. but i fraid after seeing all them complaining n i had some bad experience with my mazda bt50 .. i feel my nex van will be a hilux ..but i fraid a new van with this poor diesel
U going from bad to worst...

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » October 17th, 2018, 9:05 am

nervewrecker wrote:
TrinbagoMan wrote:I am considering the Nissan 4x4 Manutal Np300 or a Toyota Hilux (Manual). Any thoughts or experiences to share on the pros and cons of both these vehicles
Np300 ftw.

While I’ve mostly owned and driven SUVs, I’ve been driven in or drove at some point the NP300, Hilux and Ranger (old and new models), and I hafta agree with the statement above.

The NP300 is the only one that can compare to any of the SUVs in terms of ride quality. I was most impressed.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 17th, 2018, 9:10 am

worksux101 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
Np300 ftw.

While I’ve mostly owned and driven SUVs, I’ve been driven in or drove at some point the NP300, Hilux and Ranger (old and new models), and I hafta agree with the statement above.

The NP300 is the only one that can compare to any of the SUVs in terms of ride quality. I was most impressed.

Serious???

Hilux came 2nd?? Im considering a pick up next year and relying on this ched for info...thus far it boils down to NP300 and hilux...went in to toyota and the hilux is 280..still have to visit massy

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » October 17th, 2018, 9:22 am

Remember the local np300 is coil spring in the rear eh.

Also, there are comfort (double) shackles available for most pick ups now which can help with the rear ride quality, if ride is quality is the main concern.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 17th, 2018, 9:30 am

Np300 ride is alien to rough necks like me. you feel like you floating in air.
Power is amazing.

Hilux revo cant compare in speed, comfort and ride quality.

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » October 17th, 2018, 9:56 am

Hilux 2007
better for running thru rough roads and carrying load.
Slower...
Doh like the lo-lux vs hilux different heights and 5 hole vs 6 hole in the models.

NP300 2017
more speed,
slight load and the back does dip.
Cheaper due to variety in models.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » October 17th, 2018, 4:22 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
worksux101 wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:
Np300 ftw.

Serious???

Hilux came 2nd?? Im considering a pick up next year and relying on this ched for info...thus far it boils down to NP300 and hilux...went in to toyota and the hilux is 280..still have to visit massy

I’d put the ranger second for interior quality and comfort, but having not owned any I’m sure there are others who can give a more informed opinion.
Living with the vehicle is different from driving a handful of times. Also think about what your priorities are, as some would inevitably be stronger than others in those areas.

Personally if I were choosing a pickup, which I never would, it’d be the NP300 hands down.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 17th, 2018, 4:43 pm

supernedd wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:So question.....what is the final verdict on the new hilux???? Several mixed reviews up in here...
what faults hilux have . ? i doh see anyone complaining. lol

None, because Toyota.

Anyone complaining are sufferers who buy a vehicle and cannot maintain it. They then make up stories and bash the manufacturers and demand a new vehicle to do the same thing all over.

When u buy good ting, you have to look after it.

Cant expect to wear a Saxx jockey and dont wash it if you get the drift...

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » October 17th, 2018, 5:21 pm

hahaha

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby supernedd » October 17th, 2018, 5:22 pm

wish i could say d same bout mazda

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 17th, 2018, 5:46 pm

Looks never factored into my decision when I bought a pickup years ago. I wanted a reliable, proven beast to haul sheit and drive on T&T's "bess" roads. So spaceship type anything was out of the question, so too were those space robbing Super Up type tray covers and roll over bars.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 17th, 2018, 6:04 pm

De Dragon wrote:Looks never factored into my decision when I bought a pickup years ago. I wanted a reliable, proven beast to haul sheit and drive on T&T's "bess" roads. So spaceship type anything was out of the question, so too were those space robbing Super Up type tray covers and roll over bars.

So wah yuh buy

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 17th, 2018, 7:07 pm

Buy a stick shift
If only because chances are bandits cannot drive manual

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » October 17th, 2018, 7:09 pm

pugboy wrote:Buy a stick shift
If only because chances are bandits cannot drive manual
Rofl

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 17th, 2018, 11:52 pm

These are ours:

Model: 2016 Hilux 3.0 SRV Leather

pros against the NP300 LE Leather:
1. bigger and feels tougher
2. came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 265/60/18 tyres UTQG 440AA (NP300 comes with Toyo Open Country A25 255/60/18 UTQG 640AA)
3. has 3 adjustable head rests on the back seat (NP300 has 2)
4. has a rear center arm rest (NA on NP300)
5. the glove box is lockable with the key (NA on NP300)
6. there's a drink's cooler box above the glove box (NA on NP300)
7. the steering wheel has a telescopic function (NA on NP300)
8. there is a driver's side knee airbag (NA on NP300)
9. side + curtain airbags (newer 2.8 version) (NA on NP300)
10. 2-piston front brake calipers (NA on NP300)
11. rear leaf spring capable of carrying/towing more weight (available on S, SE and XE but not LE models of NP300)
12. bigger displacement engine (NP300 top engine is the 2.5)
13. power button (newer 2.8 version) (NA on NP300)
14. eco button (newer 2.8 version) (NA on NP300)
15. front seat passenger airbag de-activation switch (NA on NP300)
16. comes with ribless aero wiper blades (NA on NP300)
17. 7" touch screen display screen (5" non-touch screen on NP300)
18. comes with both front and rear mud guards (rear mud guards only on NP300)
19. The hilux in theory with the more powerful brake calipers, wider tyres and lower tread wear tyres ought to have a traction advantage over the NP300 which results in shorter stopping distances.
Current cost brand new: $345,000.00

Model: 2018 NP300 Frontier LE Leather

pros against the Hilux 3.0/2.8 SRV Leather:
1. lighter and more nimble
2. comes with cruise control (NA on Hilux)
3. comes with auto dimming rear view mirror (NA on Hilux)
4. auto dimming rear view mirror has a built-in digital compass (NA on Hilux)
5. 5-link rear suspension with coil springs for a better ride (NA on Hilux)
6. comes with a roof rack (NA on Hilux)
7. comes with a 7-speed automatic (7AT) transmission with manumatic mode (Hilux comes with a 6AT)
8. comes with rear AC vents (NA on Hilux)
9. comes with dual zone auto climate control (single-zone auto climate control on Hilux)
10. 4500rpm redline (Hilux 3.0/2.8 is 4400rpm)
11. 220kmph speedometer (Hilux 3.0/2.8 is up to 200kmph)
12. 188hp engine (Hilux is 174hp)
13. additional power port in the tray (NA on Hilux)
14. front heated seats (NA on Hilux)
15. The higher UTQG rating on the NP300 Toyo Open Country A25 255/60/18 tyres would mean that it should last longer than the OEM supply from Toyota.
NB. even though the version of the Hilux pictured above did not come with projector xenon HID's with LED DRL's in the headlamp assembly, I did not list it as a "pro" for the Nissan simply because the newer 2.8 SRV's have this feature and thus it's no longer an advantage for the NP300. Additionally, you would observe in the pic below that our NP300 has the front mud guards, this is so because we specifically requested that the original pair be installed as an accessory item which costs $1,200. extra which was added onto the price appearing below. The original price is $309,000.00
Current cost brand new: $310,200.00

*NA = Not available

In international markets, both the Hilux and D23 NP300 have a lot more features that is not simply available to us in T&T. For example, the Hilux in some markets does have rear AC vents as can be seen in the grey market imported Hilux Revo / Rocco units.

As for the NP300? In some international markets, there are knee, side and curtain airbags as well as a powered sunroof, powered rear sliding glass, standard rear parking sensors, 6/7" touch screen stereo, forward collision warning, front headlamp washers, a center head rest for the backseat, a 2.3L twin turbo diesel engine with same HP and torque figures but it is said to be more fuel efficient than the YD25DDTi which emit less harmful emissions and make less noise.

What I noticed between the two is that the Hilux feels more 'trucky' in its operation and much more solid/heavy on the road. It feels really planted whereas the NP300 is more nimble as it is lighter and thanks to the rear coil springs, it also rides easier in terms of less impact harshness making its way into the cabin. Nissan says that the rear 5-link/coil spring setup saves a couple of pounds in weight as it is apparently lighter than a rear leaf spring setup. This means the NP300 Frontier LE from Massy Motors is marginally lighter than the NP300 Navara from the grey market importers. The NP300 is also faster for obvious reasons over the Hilux and the seating position in relation to the positioning of the dashboard and front windshield feels more crossover-like than a 'trucky' pickup. In other words after sitting in a NP300 and then to go drive a Hilux or D-Max, you may associate the NP300 to be closer to a crossover.

As owners of both, thus far we're leaning more on the NP300 as the winner here. There is one thing I don't like about TTTL though and that is their policy when it comes to servicing the vehicle. The oil change is at the conventional 5,000kms interval which is normal but the oil filter is changed every 10,000kms. At Massy Motors, at every 5,000kms interval, both the oil and oil filter is changed.

Further generic model comparison for would be purchasers:
Hilux:
1. The only versions that has the 18" rims are the SRV's, all other versions apart from the commercial grade ones ride on 17" rims.
2. The only Hilux from the factory that comes with an OEM installed rear view camera is the SRV Leather with the 7" touch screen DVD stereo. You cannot play DVD's if the van is in motion ie. transmission on D.

NP300:
1. The only versions that has the 18" rims is the LE Fabric 18" and LE Leather 18". There is an LE Leather 16" explained below.
2. The LE Leather 16" alloy rims can also be found in all XE models.
3. All XE and LE models come with a factory installed OEM rear view camera passing though a 5" non touch TFT LCD screen.
4. All XE and LE models share the same auto dimming rear view mirror with digital compass.
5. The only models to feature the projector xenon HID lamps with LED DRL's is the LE line-up.
6. The LE line-up has a 16" Leather and an 18" leather.
7. There is also an 18" fabric LE but no 16" fabric LE.
8. All XE and LE have the steering controls for audio, bluetooth, drive menu and cruise control.
9. Only the LE leather has the heated seats and I think driver's side power seat.
10. All XE and LE have rear AC vents.
11. All LE's have dual-zone climate control.
12. LE's have proximity key with push button start.
13. LE's have the traction control/stability control enable/disable button.
14. No NP300 comes from the factory with front mud guards (but the grey market NP300 Navara does
15. **subject to verification** but the NP300 Navara VL does not have a rear diff locker but the NP300 Frontier from Massy does
16. LE's have coil springs at the rear
17. XE and LE have the rear tailgate mounted lip spoiler (or place to put drinks as some say lol)
18. only the LE has the 188hp; 450Nm torque version of the YD25DDTi. All other versions like the S, SE and XE share the lower power output version of 161hp and 403Nm torque).
19. All S and SE versions are 6MT only. All LE versions are 7AT only. Some XE models are both 6MT and 7AT.
20. NP300 Navara VL's from the grey market dealers come with a double DIN 7" touch screen Kenwood supplied headunit vs as mentioned previously, the 5" non touch in the local NP300 Frontier XE and LE.

If there are any inaccuracies in this post, please feel free to highlight same and I'll make the adjustments. I hope this post was helpful to would-be buyers. Cheers fellow tuners!
Last edited by agent007 on October 17th, 2018, 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

worksux101
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby worksux101 » October 17th, 2018, 11:58 pm

agent007 wrote:These are ours:

2. came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 265/60/18 tyres (NP300 comes with Toyo Open Country A25 255/60/18)
11. rear leaf spring capable of carrying/towing more weight (available on S, SE and XE but not LE models of NP300)

7. comes with a 7-speed automatic (7AT) transmission with manumatic mode (Hilux comes with a 6AT)
9. comes with dual zone auto climate control (single-zone auto climate control on Hilux)
NB. even though the version of the Hilux pictured above did not come with projector xenon HID's with LED DRL's in the headlamp assembly, I did not list it as a "pro" for the Nissan simply because the newer 2.8 SRV's have this feature and thus it's no longer an advantage for the NP300. Additionally, you would observe in the pic below that our NP300 has the front mud guards, this is so because we specifically requested that the original pair be installed as an accessory item which costs $1,200. extra which was added onto the price appearing below. The original price is $309,000.00

*NA = Not available

In international markets, both the Hilux and D23 NP300 have a lot more features that is not simply available to us in T&T. For example, the Hilux in some markets does have rear AC vents as can be seen in the grey market imported Hilux Revo / Rocco units.

As for the NP300? In some international markets, there are knee, side and curtain airbags as well as a powered sunroof, powered rear sliding glass, standard rear parking sensors, 6/7" touch screen stereo, forward collision warning, front headlamp washers, a center head rest for the backseat, a 2.3L twin turbo diesel engine with same HP and torque figures but it is said to be more fuel efficient than the YD25DDTi which emit less harmful emissions and make less noise.

What I noticed between the two is that the Hilux feels more 'trucky' in its operation and much more solid/heavy on the road. It feels really planted whereas the NP300 is more nimble as it is lighter and thanks to the rear coil springs, it also rides easier in terms of less impact harshness making its way into the cabin. It is also faster for obvious reasons and the seating position in relation to the positioning of the dashboard and front windshield feels more crossover-like than a 'trucky' pickup. In other words after sitting in a NP300 and then to go drive a Hilux or D-Max, you may associate the NP300 to be closer to a crossover.

As owners of both, thus far we're leaning more on the NP300 as the winner here. There is one thing I don't like about TTTL though and that is their policy when it comes to servicing the vehicle. The oil change is at the conventional 5,000kms interval which is normal but the oil filter is changed every 10,000kms. At Massy Motors, at every 5,000kms interval, both the oil and oil filter is changed.

If there are any inaccuracies in this post, please feel free to highlight same and I'll make the adjustments. I hope this post was helpful to would-be buyers. Cheers fellow tuners!

Exceptional write up

INHUMAN
Riding on 18's

Postby INHUMAN » October 18th, 2018, 12:23 am

The vw amarok looks like a beast...no chevy colorado reviews as well?

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 18th, 2018, 12:57 am

Thanks worksux. I added more info. to the post. I did check out pretty much all pickups on the market but the 2 that stood out for us was the Hilux and NP300. I'm not saying the others aren't worth a mention or review but this is what I am limited to atm from an ownership perspective. The Colorado and D-Max are awesome pickups as well as the Sportero. Case in point, if someone doesn't care about speed, brand prestige and equipment listing then the D-Max d/c 4x4 LS at $262k is a great deal. Imagine at that price, you still get leather seats, 8 speaker stereo (only pickup locally to boast of this), 18" rims, power seat, projector lights with LED DRL's, rear LED tail-lamps (1 other pickup has LED tail-lights and that is the Colorado LTZ Z71) and roof rack (only 2 other pickups has this and that's the Colorado LTZ Z71 and NP300 LE) etc. Not a bad package at all.

The Sportero is like the lightest pickup in the market, I was told even a little lighter than the NP300. At $289k, even that comes with projector lights and push button start etc.

The Colorado was reviewed by an actual owner right here earlier in this thread. It's loaded with features as well and the engine is a powerhouse with 197hp and 500Nm torque making it the most powerful van on paper in T&T. I think also, apart from the new refreshed Ranger 3.2, these 2 american branded pickups are the only ones to feature Electric Power Steering (EPS). Every other pickup locally still carries the hydraulic power steering pump driven by a belt which theoretically robs an engine of power. I heard those Colorado's are deceptively quick for a pickup! The Ranger 3.2/ Colorado LTZ Z71 pair happens to be the only 2 pickups on the market that has smart phone integration straight from the factory as an OEM feature.

The BT-50 3.2 at $270k which comes with 6 airbags and leather seats are a good deal also. I think only 4 pickups (not sure if the Amarok has it locally) but the Hilux, NP300, BT-50 and Ranger all have rear diff lockers.

No pickup is a bad choice now. Whichever one you choose going forward is a good choice. The Hilux at $345k is a tough choice for many who do not see the value proposition of spending that amount of money for a van and that can be one of it's greatest challenges right now. It's not that people don't want them but it is not accessible to a lot of would-be pickup buyers. This also applies to the Wildtrack version of the Ranger which is way up into the 300's as well.

For those who love the proximity/smart key access with push button start, only 3 vans locally have this feature IIRC and thats the Hilux, NP300 and Sportero.

I noticed some Massy sales reps are saying that the only pickup in the market to ever be equipped with rear coil springs is the NP300 LE version but this is inaccurate. Actually, the little unknown brand from Sterling Service known as SsangYong from South Korea had the Actyon Sports available here with a 6AT transmission, rear coil spring setup and a rear disc brake setup long before many of its contemporary rivals at the time. Sadly, the brand itself never took off locally and I don't think Sterling imports these vehicles anymore.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 18th, 2018, 6:10 am

What about peeloutability for the peelout enthusiast?

Drove the new 2.8 Colorado a few times.. peelouts and fyaaz were def geed

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 18th, 2018, 6:46 am

Revo have lots problems...do research before locally n see

The only time Toyota decide to fix the new van friend buy from them was when he mention lawyers and court and get on like a jackass in the showroom

3 revos where I work...all similar problems also
Diff/ shaft/ turbo and something with the brain and a part that sending the van into safe mode

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 18th, 2018, 7:02 am

they all would be expected to have teething problems as np300, revo, colorado etc are 3rd generation common rail tech with even fancier variable turbos and new model engines designed for high quality fuel

I sticking with my 2.5 2kd hilux with fixed size turbo

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 18th, 2018, 7:08 am

De Dragon wrote:Looks never factored into my decision when I bought a pickup years ago. I wanted a reliable, proven beast to haul sheit and drive on T&T's "bess" roads. So spaceship type anything was out of the question, so too were those space robbing Super Up type tray covers and roll over bars.
Sure right about space ships.
All the new ones ugly except the ranger.
The bt50 maybe has the most fyahz.
Np300 most comfee and has some tempo
L200 last in the list cuz it ride rough, ugly etc.
Hilux overpriced and overrated. Second best looking though.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 18th, 2018, 7:13 am

pickup market is very competitive they have no choice but to try any gimmick to get a sale
the worsest spaceship accessories was them foreign vigos with the funny looking racks on top that nobody uses

in texas the land of big pickups owners dont put on them stupid looking accessories for some reason

nervewrecker wrote:

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » October 18th, 2018, 7:41 am

pugboy wrote:pickup market is very competitive they have no choice but to try any gimmick to get a sale
the worsest spaceship accessories was them foreign vigos with the funny looking racks on top that nobody uses

in texas the land of big pickups owners dont put on them stupid looking accessories for some reason

nervewrecker wrote:

Good talk, we does run down roof rails and thing for aesthetics.. when d40 now came out in the uk, men was removing that for the cleaner simple look

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 18th, 2018, 9:34 am

worksux101 wrote:
agent007 wrote:These are ours:

2. came with Michelin Latitude Tour HP 265/60/18 tyres (NP300 comes with Toyo Open Country A25 255/60/18)

*NA = Not available

What I noticed between the two is that the Hilux feels more 'trucky' in its operation and much more solid/heavy on the road. It feels really planted whereas the NP300 is more nimble as it is lighter and thanks to the rear coil springs, it also rides easier in terms of less impact harshness making its way into the cabin. It is also faster for obvious reasons and the seating position in relation to the positioning of the dashboard and front windshield feels more crossover-like than a 'trucky' pickup. In other words after sitting in a NP300 and then to go drive a Hilux or D-Max, you may associate the NP300 to be closer to a crossover.

Exceptional write up
X2

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”