TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

THE BEST VAN

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 10:10 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
supernedd wrote:who does install van snorkel .. i find them ugly eh . but after all the floods we getting every few months .. i think it would be useful


Bad granny...in the process of shipping my snorkel as well
price? n install pricing?

Advertisement
supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 10:14 am

i feel older vans stand a better chance

User avatar
PariaMan
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1975
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2018, 10:24 am

Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 10:54 am

PariaMan wrote:Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely
boi i dunno . ford had their faults . don't get me started on mazda . but on a real tho .. i think a snorkel serves more purpose than jus cool air ..let me google n see

User avatar
*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7058
Joined: August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am
Location: UP IN DA HEEZY!

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby *KRONIK* » October 22nd, 2018, 10:58 am

supernedd wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely
boi i dunno . ford had their faults . don't get me started on mazda . but on a real tho .. i think a snorkel serves more purpose than jus cool air ..let me google n see
Hoss...u cant go 1 day without mentioning your mazda issues?

And try to read on forums from actual owners...
Not everything you read on google applies to real life.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 11:04 am

lol

kamakazi
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2145
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 10:32 am

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby kamakazi » October 22nd, 2018, 11:32 am

supernedd wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:Based on?
https://youtu.be/8WYDv6VL-Z8
Marketing is just that... Marketing.

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 11:34 am

kamakazi wrote:
supernedd wrote:
Ted_v2 wrote:Based on?
https://youtu.be/8WYDv6VL-Z8
Marketing is just that... Marketing.
well we jus need our local drivers to test it out.. lol

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 22nd, 2018, 11:57 am

PariaMan wrote:Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely


Wrangler greater than all

User avatar
nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 21486
Joined: July 31st, 2007, 2:27 pm
Location: The world is fl4t

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby nervewrecker » October 22nd, 2018, 12:01 pm

Gopaul luck eh seepaul luck with them ranger.

Had one that gave us hell and one that never gave a problem. Latter of the two sold this morning

User avatar
NR8
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1588
Joined: January 14th, 2012, 2:20 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby NR8 » October 22nd, 2018, 12:06 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:
supernedd wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely
boi i dunno . ford had their faults . don't get me started on mazda . but on a real tho .. i think a snorkel serves more purpose than jus cool air ..let me google n see
Hoss...u cant go 1 day without mentioning your mazda issues?

And try to read on forums from actual owners...
Not everything you read on google applies to real life.

THANK YOU.

FFS man

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 22nd, 2018, 12:17 pm

supernedd wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
supernedd wrote:who does install van snorkel .. i find them ugly eh . but after all the floods we getting every few months .. i think it would be useful


Bad granny...in the process of shipping my snorkel as well
price? n install pricing?


https://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-177 ... ref=plSrch

Considering this one

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 22nd, 2018, 1:24 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
supernedd wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
supernedd wrote:who does install van snorkel .. i find them ugly eh . but after all the floods we getting every few months .. i think it would be useful


Bad granny...in the process of shipping my snorkel as well
price? n install pricing?


https://www.amazon.com/Rugged-Ridge-177 ... ref=plSrch

Considering this one
nice

User avatar
De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11178
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 3:49 am
Location: Enjoying my little miracles............

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby De Dragon » October 22nd, 2018, 10:40 pm

supernedd wrote:
PariaMan wrote:Best van Ford [maybe] worst dealer in Trinidad McEnearney Motors [surely]

Choose wisely
boi i dunno . ford had their faults . don't get me started on mazda . but on a real tho .. i think a snorkel serves more purpose than jus cool air ..let me google n see

Actually the primary purpose of a snorkel is to prevent water ingress into the intake and possible hydro-locking of the engine.

User avatar
PariaMan
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 1975
Joined: July 9th, 2010, 10:38 am

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby PariaMan » October 22nd, 2018, 10:43 pm

Would not put my van in such a situation

User avatar
agent007
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 914
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

THE BEST VAN

Postby agent007 » October 23rd, 2018, 12:27 am

By chance, does anyone know if we will get the Ranger 2.0 bi turbo 4 cylinder with the 10AT transmission to replace the 3.2 5 cylinder 6AT? If so, do you think with a reduction in weight, that this 2.0 Ranger may no longer require HeavyT?

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 23rd, 2018, 8:34 am

agent007 wrote:By chance, does anyone know if we will get the Ranger 2.0 bi turbo 4 cylinder with the 10AT transmission to replace the 3.2 5 cylinder 6AT? If so, do you think with a reduction in weight, that this 2.0 Ranger may no longer require HeavyT?
i think some businesses will bring it .. that heavy t . still a problem .d amount of people i see driving big ranger n could barely drive. shocking them have heavy t

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 23rd, 2018, 8:38 am

agent007 wrote:By chance, does anyone know if we will get the Ranger 2.0 bi turbo 4 cylinder with the 10AT transmission to replace the 3.2 5 cylinder 6AT? If so, do you think with a reduction in weight, that this 2.0 Ranger may no longer require HeavyT?
i think maska offering preorders .. once people willing to buy .. they will bring it

User avatar
gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7613
Joined: May 15th, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: trinidad

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby gastly369 » October 23rd, 2018, 8:46 am

Ford and best in same sentence

+1 ha

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 24th, 2018, 6:19 am

gastly369 wrote:Ford and best in same sentence

+1 ha
hahahahahahha

User avatar
Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10971
Joined: March 30th, 2010, 8:58 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby Ted_v2 » October 24th, 2018, 6:17 pm

dai tootoo, i know oil pump does fail just around 100k, tensioners that does come faulty from the box, all the trans cooler lines does fail. ect ect

and i talking facts

User avatar
rebound
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 819
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby rebound » October 24th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Yeah I know a guy went through two turbos and an injector pump under warranty...

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 24th, 2018, 8:34 pm

rebound wrote:Yeah I know a guy went through two turbos and an injector pump under warranty...
on a Ford?. did they find out what cause it?

User avatar
rebound
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 819
Joined: July 2nd, 2010, 12:40 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby rebound » October 24th, 2018, 8:37 pm

Yes a ford....they did not give him any definite reason, he is just glad they honoured the warranty......a plus i guess?

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » October 25th, 2018, 5:58 am

rebound wrote:Yes a ford....they did not give him any definite reason, he is just glad they honoured the warranty......a plus i guess?
yea he lucky.. but i hate how they don't know or tell him the reason .. smh... and they always quick to blame the owner or the diesel . they won't admit if is manufacture fault or service fault

User avatar
nick639v2
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1733
Joined: November 1st, 2016, 9:46 am

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby nick639v2 » October 25th, 2018, 10:14 pm

rebound wrote:Yeah I know a guy went through two turbos and an injector pump under warranty...


Older problematic rangers use to have turbo failures because of oil pressure issues according to a service tech. the big light 2014ish model, oil feed lines coming in the turbo was long and kiss the plate inside the turbo sometimes preventing proper flow.

That's what i was told, don't hold me to it.

User avatar
agent007
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 914
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby agent007 » February 6th, 2019, 3:59 pm

Guys, I came across these photos from fb (yup, they're all local in their respective showrooms) and I must say, I paused a bit and took in these shots. I think those americans are putting up a very good case against the Hilux and NP300 happy population! What do you all think?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » February 8th, 2019, 3:14 am

agent007 wrote:Guys, I came across these photos from fb (yup, they're all local in their respective showrooms) and I must say, I paused a bit and took in these shots. I think those americans are putting up a very good case against the Hilux and NP300 happy population! What do you all think?

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Anyone see a ranger raptor locally yet?

supernedd
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 651
Joined: April 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby supernedd » February 8th, 2019, 3:16 am

Strugglerzinc wrote:Car to van considered an upgrade?

Explains a lot.
Tyre prices a big difference

User avatar
shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 22272
Joined: July 20th, 2009, 1:25 pm
Location: all over

Re: THE BEST VAN

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 8th, 2019, 6:27 am

I could see men rushing the ranger

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maj. tom, shaneelal, trinigamer and 56 guests