Forums

Rowley WTF

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Rowley WTF

Postby maj. tom » November 2nd, 2019, 11:17 am

Rovin wrote:said this b4 - i feel kams really eh want d PM wuk again , after all dat pong she get during d 5yrs then combined with all d mess rowdy & he gang still doing , whoever hadda come after to fix all d mess really hadda come good to want this job ....

Then why she doesn't give it up and hold internal elections and let someone else lead? This kind of corruption stink like a root canal.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 2nd, 2019, 12:05 pm

i suspect like most politicians when they gone in they feel they reach up high anything less is like a demotion & they will find it hard to go back to a regular job even though most of them have high education & wuda probably made more $ than what a MP makes , issa rankin ting

i also said this b4 : as far as i can see both unc & pnm eh have no real upcoming leaders to replace d current 1s ....

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » January 13th, 2020, 10:02 pm

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » January 15th, 2020, 7:26 pm

^^^ Rowley would not lie.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 15th, 2020, 7:35 pm

MATT looking into ‘odd’ OPM-arranged interview

MEDIA Association of TT (MATT) president Dr Sheila Rampersad has described as "odd and strange" an interview between the Prime Minister and CNC3 news anchor Khamal Georges.

The interview was arranged by the Office of the Prime Minister (OPM).

The taped interview was broadcast on CNC3 and TTT on Sunday evening, but TV6 declined to air it, citing commercial obligations.

Opposition members have slammed the interview, with one MP calling it a work of fiction.

Rampersad said MATT was looking into the details of the arrangement.

"That is key to understanding what happened here," she said. "It does appear on the face of it to be an odd and strange arrangement where a journalist that is a full-time employee of a media house is doing something for OPM, to be broadcast to all media.

"We are still trying to ascertain the details of the arrangements between OPM, the media house and the journalist.

"In that effort there is role for the TTPBA (TT Publishers and Broadcasters Association), and this is the organisation we see as best placed to bring clarity to the public on what arrangement was made between OPM and GML (Guardian Media Ltd, parent company of CNC3)."

TTPBA president Kiran Maharaj told Newsday she was not aware of the arrangements for the interview.

But she said, "Lots of times in the past you have ministers interviewed by journalists. I cannot dictate and cannot come into a newsroom and say what to do.

"Every company has their policies and procedures. That is not my concern. My concern is the broader picture.”

She said the TTPBA's concern is from an industry standpoint, over the use of the telecommunications concession by governments, specifically sections D31 and D32.

D31 says, "The Government may reasonably declare any matter or event to be of public interest and require the concessionaire to broadcast such matter or event, but the Government shall, in deciding the actual time of transmission and length of broadcast, consult with the concessionaire with a view to causing the least possible disruption to the normal commercial operations of the concessionaire."

D32 says the "transmission time allocated to the Government may be varied on the giving of 24 hours notice to the concessionaire, except that, in the case of an emergency, such notice period shall be waived."

Maharaj said: "That is our industry concern.

"This is not the first government to use it and not the first time. Almost every week a media house gets a letter from Government expressing the wish to utilise the air time. This was a serious issue even with the last government, and a problem with the previous PNM administration.

"It is constant and ongoing and it is unconstitutional."
https://newsday.co.tt/2020/01/14/matt-l ... interview/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 15th, 2020, 8:11 pm

Matt can kiss my black arse.

They all PNM stooges and mattresses

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » January 18th, 2020, 2:14 pm

Don't judge Shitkickers on crime.

Also don't judge him on unfinished schools , criminals in the classroom , bad roads , no maintenance on anything in the country , more crime, no forex , closure of companies , closure of petrotrin, failure of the AG causing loss of the country's money in litigation , citizens' fear , ministers wrongdoings etc. Those things are not his fault.

devrat
12 pounds of Boost

Postby devrat » January 18th, 2020, 2:23 pm

rspann wrote:Don't judge Shitkickers on crime.

Also don't judge him on unfinished schools , criminals in the classroom , bad roads , no maintenance on anything in the country , more crime, no forex (for 99%) , closure of companies , closure of petrotrin, failure of the AG causing loss of the country's money in litigation , citizens' fear , ministers wrongdoings etc. Those things are not his fault.

Fixed

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » January 18th, 2020, 2:25 pm

Also don't judge him on unfinished schools , criminals in the classroom , bad roads , no maintenance on anything in the country , more crime, no forex , closure of companies , closure of petrotrin, failure of the AG causing loss of the country's money in litigation , citizens' fear , ministers wrongdoings etc. Those things are not his fault.

LOL. I sometimes wonder if PNM supporters are living in some sort of alternate universe where daily life is full of only roses and butterflies. Don’t they see the direction this country is headed and recognize that the current administration is totally clueless and woefully incompetent.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » January 18th, 2020, 2:44 pm

antlind wrote:

LOL. I sometimes wonder if PNM supporters are living in some sort of alternate universe where daily life is full of only roses and butterflies. Don’t they see the direction this country is headed and recognize that the current administration is totally clueless and woefully incompetent.

They do, but they blame kamla.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » January 18th, 2020, 2:49 pm

In their defense, most of them really dont think about tommorow or have any reason to be interested in the countrys direction
antlind wrote:

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » January 18th, 2020, 2:56 pm

Rovin wrote:if was any other party in power u wuda hear call a by election now or better yet call ah election now .... when is pee nm d ppl like um ok then dise small ting doh study eet
Reminds me of the movie " the animal " with Rob Schneider. Towards the end of the movie .....that's kinda what you said there too .....lol

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » January 18th, 2020, 3:04 pm

antlind wrote:

Ask elite, he texes the Minsters,

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 18th, 2020, 3:09 pm

Premchand1976 wrote:
Rovin wrote:if was any other party in power u wuda hear call a by election now or better yet call ah election now .... when is pee nm d ppl like um ok then dise small ting doh study eet
Reminds me of the movie " the animal " with Rob Schneider. Towards the end of the movie .....that's kinda what you said there too .....lol

lol yea , i watch back dat 2 mths ago ... good funny movie

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2020, 8:34 am

https://www.looptt.com/content/pm-chin- ... er-patient
loop tt wrote:PM: Chin allowed home because he agreed to pick up cancer patient
Loop News Created : 16 May 2020
COVID-19
MovieTowne owner, Derek Chin

MovieTowne owner, Derek Chin
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook
Share to TwitterShare to LinkedInShare to WhatsAppShare to MessengerShare to EmailShare to TelegramShare to More

MovieTowne owner Derek Chin was only allowed to return to Trinidad and Tobago because he agreed to pick up cancer patient Krissa Bissoon in Bahamas.

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley made the revelation, while speaking at a media conference on Saturday afternoon.

Rowley said he noted that the businessman and the National Security Minister was being attacked over the issue.

However, the Prime Minister said contrary to claims in the public domain, Chin was not favoured by Government.

He explained that the MovieTowne owner, who had been in Miami since February, applied for an exemption to re-enter the country.

However, his application was denied on several occasions.

Bissoon, an Arima woman who was stranded in Bahamas, also applied to the Minstry of National Security for exemption.

The cancer patient was granted and an exemption by National Security Minister Stuart Young.

She indicated that she was unable to return to the country because there were no available flights.

The Prime Minister said a decision was then taken to allow the MovieTowne owner to return home, once he agreed to pick up the woman in Bahamas.

"The Government took the decision, that we told Mr Chin, if you would agree to pass in the Bahamas on the way home and bring that lady home, you will get an exemption. That was agreed to and that is what happened. We thank Mr Chin for doing that and we wish the lady the best.There is no need to attack Mr Chin."

Both the Chin and Bissoon are being quarantined.

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2020/05/13 ... soon-home/
starbroek news wrote:Trinidad: MovieTowne owner Derek Chin flies cancer patient Krissa Bissoon home

By Stabroek News
May 13, 2020

(Trinidad Express) She calls it a miracle and he felt “divine intervention” was at work.

Young cancer-stricken mom Krissa Bissoon cried tears of joy when businessman Derek Chin, himself sick in Miami, offered her a ride home from the Bahamas.

The young mother from Arima, who touched local soil on Monday evening, said yesterday she may never find the right words to thank her sudden benefactor, who was able to stop in the Bahamas on the way from Miami and bring her home.

The young mother had appealed for help finding a way back after being stranded in the Bahamas, where she had gone as an expatriate with a construction firm this February.

The much-anticipated new beginning didn’t pan out and, thereafter, Bissoon was diagnosed with cervical cancer and lost her job.

Last week, she received a letter from her doctors warning of her condition, her need for immediate treatment and that any delays in reaching Trinidad where she could access treatment could lead to an untimely death.
Derek Chin

On top of that, she was working with dwindling funds in an expensive foreign land and alone, as the T&T borders closed on March 22, one day after Bissoon had a biopsy that left her weak, bleeding and in hospital.

From there, hope also dwindled as commercial airlines remained closed and while she had been granted an exemption to re-enter T&T, Bissoon was in no position to afford a chartered flight that would bring her directly home.

She had turned to the T&T media for exposure and was on Monday “extremely touched by and grateful to the many persons who offered their assistance and resources”.

The 34-year-old quantity surveyor believes what happened last week was “a miracle”.

Her story began as a straightforward cry for help but took a wild turn last Thursday, when she was contacted by Chin’s lawyer, Hayden Gadsby, and given some unbelievable news

Chin had been in Miami, also seeking medical treatment, and had applied for an exemption to return to T&T, which must be processed and granted by Minister of National Security Stuart Young.

The businessman had been aware that if his application through his lawyer was approved, he would have to charter a private flight to T&T.

Chin had gotten word that his application had been processed, when he was also sent a digital copy of Bissoon’s May 7 story in the Express.

He immediately contacted Gadsby with his wish to help her, which would mean stopping in the Bahamas, once she was amenable.

Gadsby began to contact the relevant local authorities, namely Young, and said the Government was pleased and enthusiastic at the development.

Bissoon: Only gratitude

Protocols were laid out, as the returnees would have to fly directly home, engage the screening process as they entered T&T and allow themselves to be taken directly from the aircraft to a bus, which would transport them to their quarantine facility, in this case Cascadia Hotel in St Ann’s.

“I screamed with joy because I had been praying and praying for a miracle to happen,” Bissoon said of the moment she received Gadsby’s call.

“We often take things for granted, which this pandemic is teaching us not to do,” Bissoon said, adding that, “Life is a treasure and being thankful for small mercies granted to us by God and his angels is important.”

“Today I am focused on miracles…my journey to return home left me desperate and to have my miracle granted by these two persons, whom I now regard as earth angels, is beyond me.”

“Mr Chin’s lawyer, Mr Gadsby, who was instrumental in organising the fine details of pick-up from the Bahamas for myself, left me feeling that there is still so much hope in the world.”

Bissoon said she barely slept the night before being picked up “due to the excitement” and the anticipation saw “tears of joy streaming down my face”.

Apart from Chin and T&T citizens who had reached put to her, Bissoon also expressed gratitude to the Bahamian government as she looks forward to reuniting with her family, including her five-year-old daughter.

Bissoon also looks forward to a full recovery and disclosed she expects to start treatment soon, as she has had her case referred to the St James Medical Complex, which provides chemo and radiation therapy.

Minister of Health, Terrence Deyalsingh, said yesterday Bissoon and Chin had been quarantined at Cascadia due to their pre-existing conditions, as they were at greater risk among larger groups.

He noted the ministry disclosed some time ago that Cascadia was being used to quarantine nurses who came in from Cuba and the facility was considered appropriate for very small groups, such as the duo of Chin and Bissoon.

Strength in kindness, togetherness

Chin said he received news last Thursday morning that his exemption application had been processed and, shortly after, received a digital copy of Bissoon’s story from a relative.

He identified with her situation immediately, as he had not seen his family since February, had been uncertain as to when his application for exemption would be processed or granted and was also coping with a medical issue while “alone” in a foreign land.

The 66-year-old businessman said he also “understood the fear that I would end up dying alone”.

Chin, whose most visible business venture is MovieTowne and who has long worn a second hat as a philanthropist, immediately reached out to the T&T Government and articulated his desire to help Bissoon by offering her a ride home.

Chin had been prepared to charter a private jet to fly directly from Miami to T&T and asked that he be allowed to pass through the Bahamas and collect Bissoon.

He gave no concern as to added cost, since the exercise would have been an expensive one from the start and he would not have “comfortably” journeyed home, while leaving Bissoon behind.

The parties also had to be tested for Covid-19 prior to returning, which was done and was conducted again on their arrival in T&T.

Isolation and depression

“I started experiencing depression, which is something that doesn’t usually affect me. I am usually a happy-go-lucky guy,” Chin disclosed.

“I was getting so worked up and, at first, I thought I could control but I couldn’t and ended up seeing a doctor. It was being alone, facing a medical issue, being away from family and home. When I saw Krissa’s story and having done this type of work before, I immediately thought, ‘I can help this person’.”

He joked, however, that looking back on the timeline of events, he recalled his wife’s beliefs and felt, too, that some “divine intervention” was at work.

“We got in touch with Krissa on Thursday morning and she accepted the offer, so it was a lot of work from then to get organised,” Chin said.

The cogs and wheels to get the two home were kept going by Gadsby, who said the bureaucracy got thick at the weekend but the government of the Bahamas and the T&T Government were very accommodating.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2020, 8:51 am

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 2nd, 2020, 11:50 am

^^^ what a kant

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » June 2nd, 2020, 3:14 pm

Together we kan bro.. Jah bless Rowley
zoom rader wrote:^^^ what a kant

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 7th, 2020, 8:48 am

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 7th, 2020, 8:49 am

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 14th, 2020, 10:59 pm

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 17th, 2020, 6:00 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/07/17/pm-unc ... ce-voting/

express wrote:
PM: UNC elements sabotaging water supply to influence voting
Julien Neaves 25 Minutes Ago
PNM political leader and Prime Minister Keith Rowley talks to the media after filing his nomination papers to contest the Diego Martin west seat in the August 10 general election at the Point Cumana Regional Complex. - Jeff Mayers
PNM political leader and Prime Minister Keith Rowley talks to the media after filing his nomination papers to contest the Diego Martin west seat in the August 10 general election at the Point Cumana Regional Complex. - Jeff Mayers

THE PRIME Minister has accused the United National Congress (UNC) of having agents in the Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) sabotaging people's water supply.

He was speaking on Friday with the media after filing his nomination papers at the Point Cumana Regional Complex.

He was asked about UNC candidates telling constituents if they are short of water to let them know.

Dr Rowley, however, said the candidates were trying to exploit a situation which is well known in the country.

He pointed out on Thursday morning WASA reported that the Arena Reservoir, the country's largest, was at its lowest level ever.

"We have not had good rain since probably September or October last year. And we are in a drought, a prolonged drought. What is happening is that we have had to ration water for the country because we do not have enough water in storage. So there is a shortage of water across the country because our normal rainfall has not occurred.

"So if there are people who want to say in this drought they could provide water that the Government cannot provide, then they are trying to exploit what is in effect a national problem of a drought."

He also claimed that the UNC had "elements in WASA" who are causing extreme hardship for some people.

"I can tell you now that in Tunapuna, St Joseph and Barataria/San Juan there are people in WASA who have been interfering with the water supply and the rationing, (to) create hardship for some people in the hope that those people would be angry with the Government."

He said on Thursday morning he had to ask Public Utilities Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to miss the Cabinet meeting and go to WASA to ensure that the behaviour was curbed.

"So that people in the upper hills can get their water, because there are people in WASA carrying out the UNC's instruction and turning off the water.

"In Santa Margarita (St Augustine) they did not have water for 12 days. In a rationing system they would get water every other day or thereabouts. Twelve days they didn't get water. Because there are people in WASA interfering with the water supply to influence the vote."

Rowley said he trusted that after the election there would be no incentive for this behaviour and it would stop, as the PNM would beat the UNC in the east, west, north, south and "on their foot sole."

Communications officer for WASA Daniel Plenty, contacted on Friday afternoon, said he could not comment on the matter at this time. WASA CEO Alan Poon King could not be reached for comment.

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » July 17th, 2020, 6:16 pm

Bulshit ask any resident in st augustine and st joseph how long they have been suffering for poor water supply from wasa wit wasa rations

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » July 17th, 2020, 6:17 pm

sMASH wrote:https://newsday.co.tt/2020/07/17/pm-unc-elements-sabotaging-water-supply-to-influence-voting/

express wrote:
PM: UNC elements sabotaging water supply to influence voting
Julien Neaves 25 Minutes Ago

THE PRIME Minister has accused the United National Congress (UNC) of having agents in the Water and Sewerage Authority (WASA) sabotaging people's water supply.

He was speaking on Friday with the media after filing his nomination papers at the Point Cumana Regional Complex.

He was asked about UNC candidates telling constituents if they are short of water to let them know.

Dr Rowley, however, said the candidates were trying to exploit a situation which is well known in the country.

He pointed out on Thursday morning WASA reported that the Arena Reservoir, the country's largest, was at its lowest level ever.

"We have not had good rain since probably September or October last year. And we are in a drought, a prolonged drought. What is happening is that we have had to ration water for the country because we do not have enough water in storage. So there is a shortage of water across the country because our normal rainfall has not occurred.

"So if there are people who want to say in this drought they could provide water that the Government cannot provide, then they are trying to exploit what is in effect a national problem of a drought."

He also claimed that the UNC had "elements in WASA" who are causing extreme hardship for some people.

"I can tell you now that in Tunapuna, St Joseph and Barataria/San Juan there are people in WASA who have been interfering with the water supply and the rationing, (to) create hardship for some people in the hope that those people would be angry with the Government."

He said on Thursday morning he had to ask Public Utilities Minister Fitzgerald Hinds to miss the Cabinet meeting and go to WASA to ensure that the behaviour was curbed.

"So that people in the upper hills can get their water, because there are people in WASA carrying out the UNC's instruction and turning off the water.

"In Santa Margarita (St Augustine) they did not have water for 12 days. In a rationing system they would get water every other day or thereabouts. Twelve days they didn't get water. Because there are people in WASA interfering with the water supply to influence the vote."

Rowley said he trusted that after the election there would be no incentive for this behaviour and it would stop, as the PNM would beat the UNC in the east, west, north, south and "on their foot sole."

Communications officer for WASA Daniel Plenty, contacted on Friday afternoon, said he could not comment on the matter at this time. WASA CEO Alan Poon King could not be reached for comment.

This man will blame UNC for everything. All the incompetence and sheit they doing....solution? Just blame UNC.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 17th, 2020, 6:21 pm

Growlers should face the fact that his own people fed up of him with all these fibs he telling . That clown should take over Paul Keens Douglas wuk with that pile of gobar he talking . A real clown .

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 17th, 2020, 6:29 pm

SAHARA DUST

blame kamla fuh dat too ....

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 17th, 2020, 6:34 pm

Rovin wrote:SAHARA DUST

blame kamla fuh dat too ....

Kamla MC.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 17th, 2020, 7:25 pm

:P [soundcloud][/soundcloud]
rspann wrote:Growlers should face the fact that his own people fed up of him with all these fibs he telling . That clown should take over Paul Keens Douglas wuk with that pile of gobar he talking . A real clown .

Damn right the black man... sorry the blank man most go

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 17th, 2020, 7:30 pm

I just listened to the speech and she really said blank man . She went further talking more about blank after too . She does talk like she have marbles in she mouth so it easy to mix it up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 17th, 2020, 7:38 pm

rspann wrote:I just listened to the speech and she really said blank man . She went further talking more about blank after too . She does talk like she have marbles in she mouth so it easy to mix it up.
Apparently using the word black man seems to be a problem now.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”