PNM gonna lose next election

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

PNM gonna lose next election

Postby desifemlove » May 6th, 2017, 5:37 pm

i sincerely believe so.

People know the economic issues, and that PNM found it on their doorstep. But then they are not providing solutions, just sayin it was UNC's fault for the issue. No wonder the rating agencies downgraded T&T, there is no vision of a way out/solution, which should be done in any economic crisis. Imbert said the country cannot handle diversification in the last budget...what? Drastic measures, even if they're bad in the short-term, are to the benefit of all in the long-run.

PNM may lose Grande, Tobago East and St. Joseph, and possibly Moruga. Whether UNC/Kamla-return would do better remains to be seen.

Morpheus
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM gonna lose next election

Postby Morpheus » May 6th, 2017, 5:41 pm

Lawd.....

The Paleontologist
18 pounds of Boost

Postby The Paleontologist » May 6th, 2017, 5:58 pm

Smh.....

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » May 6th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Doesn't really matter.
To be honest on one hand you have a bunch of criminals who does steal, lie and cheat, while on the other hand you have a bunch of criminals who does steal, lie and cheat. It don't matter who ya vote for, different day, same sheit.
Until we get rid of all them nothing gonna change.
The only people who does benefit is de financiers.
The sooner people realize that it's hopeless the less stress you'll feel. Time to accept the truth an move on.
You mean nothing to the government, the only time you does have value to them is when they​ ready to tax ya c*unt, that's why they​ ain't care how much people get murdered or how many people end up on de breadline, the only thing that matter is that it ain't them.

Emmar01
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Emmar01 » May 6th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Desi i hear yuh, eh, but until there's a real alternative to the two current parties, anyone that forms the next Govt will be the same. No party has a magic bullet to solve TT problems within one term. The real prize will be the party that can make hard choices and unburden the State from subsidies, grants and welfare. As a country we also need a cultural and change if mindset, both of which takes generations rather a five-year cycle. But unfortunately hard choices = lose the next election.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 6th, 2017, 6:53 pm

No, any talk of PNM losing the next election is just a pipe dream. Rowley could never lose against a woman drinking rum and always drunk, this is why Rowley was smiling when he saw Kamla win the leader of the opposition.

Mr Pandey predicted that PNM will be in power for atleast 15 more years and he is on point. In 15 years time, Kamla and the Cabal will be too old and tired of losing to bother running for election again, by then we will have some new blood in the UNC.

The UNC is a party in disarray with failed leadership they have lost the trust of the East West Corridor, you cannot win an election without the East West Corridor and those votes are the most difficult to obtain as it is historically a PNM base. The only time those votes had gone to the UNC was when the UNC had something very different to offer and when people had a certain amount of trust in the UNC. In 2010 it was the first female prime minister and everybody wanted to make history as just prior to that America had its first black President.

However as time went on, people then started to realize that Kamla had a drinking problem, it was made very obvious in the first local election where she went on stage drunk like hell on live TV. Around that same time the Cabal started their mission to get rid of Jack Warner the man who financed the UNC party. She decided to side with Moonilal, Toonilal, Coonilal, Rambachan etc. It is from here where all the Box Drain racket start, people who eh know their ass from their elbow getting box drain contract and making a mess of the whole place and getting paid 4 times the going rate. The East West Corridor saw it as a stab in the back, the racket in Life Sport didn't help either. Doh mention Ganga Singh what he doing in politics why she took him back in? this was a stab in the back to Indian people because he never do anything for Indian people.

Kamla never had a chance after 2015 however with her bringing back Anil Roberts into the party she made sure she will never have a chance again as long as she live. She is finished and the UNC is dead!!!

She decided to put the one good man from the UNC Vassant Barath in St Joseph where he would lose, and give a nobody like Prakash the St Augustine Safe Seat. This was a stab in the back again to the East West who would have happily voted for Vassant.

Kamla and the Cabal are finished and they will drag the UNC down with them. For the UNC to ever be taken seriously they need to purge the party of all these useless people and get a new constitution that will prevent this level of assness in future. Rowley isn't going anywhere so get used to him.

kjaglal76v2
12 pounds of Boost

Postby kjaglal76v2 » May 6th, 2017, 7:03 pm

UNC not winning another election in Trinidad for quite sometime, especially with Kamla as the leader

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 6th, 2017, 8:27 pm

vaiostation wrote:Doesn't really matter.
To be honest on one hand you have a bunch of criminals who does steal, lie and cheat, while on the other hand you have a bunch of criminals who does steal, lie and cheat. It don't matter who ya vote for, different day, same sheit.
Until we get rid of all them nothing gonna change.
The only people who does benefit is de financiers.
The sooner people realize that it's hopeless the less stress you'll feel. Time to accept the truth an move on.
You mean nothing to the government, the only time you does have value to them is when they​ ready to tax ya c*unt, that's why they​ ain't care how much people get murdered or how many people end up on de breadline, the only thing that matter is that it ain't them.

Exactly, however statistically every time the Punum has been in power the cases of violent murders and kidnappings have always skyrocketed and at the same time the general public does not demand that it stop. When their people in power they are too racially happy to care , but if they would take a step back and come to the realization that it's mostly their own people that are being eradicated you would hope they would be smart enough to protest regardless of if their own people at the reigns.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 6th, 2017, 9:37 pm

PNM will only loose if one of the three happens:

1. If Rowley does more austerity that hurts people's pocket, Kamla's 2nd chance in power will increase.

2. If Rowley stays and the UNC has a better leader. Vasant Bharath is the only one looking good.

3. If a new party with an afro-trinidadian in charge enters the landscape. (Selwyn Cudjoe gave clues in the past). The more charismatic the better. Study the NAR back in 1986. Jack Warner and the ILP was a legit threat to the PNM till his FIFA corruption caught up with him.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 6th, 2017, 10:11 pm

as much the ineptitude of this present iteration of this PNM is, i am not seeing any great resurgence of confidence in the unc to give it the edge over pnm.
its like this, not as much pnm voters is dissatisfied with pnm, than unc voters with unc.

so pnm by default again.

badstyles16
Riding on 13's

Postby badstyles16 » May 7th, 2017, 1:57 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:No, any talk of PNM losing the next election is just a pipe dream. Rowley could never lose against a woman drinking rum and always drunk, this is why Rowley was smiling when he saw Kamla win the leader of the opposition.

Mr Pandey predicted that PNM will be in power for atleast 15 more years and he is on point. In 15 years time, Kamla and the Cabal will be too old and tired of losing to bother running for election again, by then we will have some new blood in the UNC.

The UNC is a party in disarray with failed leadership they have lost the trust of the East West Corridor, you cannot win an election without the East West Corridor and those votes are the most difficult to obtain as it is historically a PNM base. The only time those votes had gone to the UNC was when the UNC had something very different to offer and when people had a certain amount of trust in the UNC. In 2010 it was the first female prime minister and everybody wanted to make history as just prior to that America had its first black President.

However as time went on, people then started to realize that Kamla had a drinking problem, it was made very obvious in the first local election where she went on stage drunk like hell on live TV. Around that same time the Cabal started their mission to get rid of Jack Warner the man who financed the UNC party. She decided to side with Moonilal, Toonilal, Coonilal, Rambachan etc. It is from here where all the Box Drain racket start, people who eh know their ass from their elbow getting box drain contract and making a mess of the whole place and getting paid 4 times the going rate. The East West Corridor saw it as a stab in the back, the racket in Life Sport didn't help either. Doh mention Ganga Singh what he doing in politics why she took him back in? this was a stab in the back to Indian people because he never do anything for Indian people.

Kamla never had a chance after 2015 however with her bringing back Anil Roberts into the party she made sure she will never have a chance again as long as she live. She is finished and the UNC is dead!!!

She decided to put the one good man from the UNC Vassant Barath in St Joseph where he would lose, and give a nobody like Prakash the St Augustine Safe Seat. This was a stab in the back again to the East West who would have happily voted for Vassant.

Kamla and the Cabal are finished and they will drag the UNC down with them. For the UNC to ever be taken seriously they need to purge the party of all these useless people and get a new constitution that will prevent this level of assness in future. Rowley isn't going anywhere so get used to him.

I don't think there is any possible way to say this better than you just did ! It was like reading a book about the UNC and their unfortunate downfall.

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » May 7th, 2017, 2:19 am

How PNM go lose the next election? I like them there. Every day is another thing to laugh and ketch kicks off of :lol:

I like things exactly how they are. If Trinis so damn stupid to not want to change things and act like these two parties are their only choices, then let them.

Otherwise, make a party that represents your wants and needs and then vote for that party, if you so vex about everything else, what so hard about that? :roll:

car
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby car » May 7th, 2017, 2:36 am

There are die hard PNM supporters that will give up their house and live in a cow pen as along as PNM is in power. These people prefer to drink the water and eat grass with animals than have some other party be in power. No matter what PNM do to the country they still voting for PNM.
I talk to a few of them and is only stupes when I talk about gas subsidy, cost of food and property tax. But I know they still going to vote for PNM.

badstyles16
Riding on 13's

Postby badstyles16 » May 7th, 2017, 2:46 am

I feel latrines gonna come back in style soon

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 7th, 2017, 5:42 am

^^ a tax deduction

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » May 7th, 2017, 6:37 am

As long as kamla is the leader, opposition has no chance. Funny how people talk about her drinking habits, and not our pm's thing for young girls. Allegedly.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » May 7th, 2017, 8:06 am

matr1x wrote:As long as kamla is the leader, opposition has no chance. Funny how people talk about her drinking habits, and not our pm's thing for young girls. Allegedly.

First...Young and underage is two different things. Most men have that thing so why vex with him?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 7th, 2017, 8:13 am

If any of the 2010-2016 UNC, including the COP members, retain any influence in the political direction of the UNC they will not get my vote.

the SOE-5000 of OUR people locked up in vague circumstances

Maybe we reaping the benefits of that now.

They have demonstrated the desire to manipulate the rules and law to gain personally/politically

When you have contractors like Namalco waiting until AFTER elections to lay claim to 1.2B worth of 'works done' you know there is collusion.
The SIS imroglio
the NGC cash raid

All carefully contracted to be iron clad and tough to challenge.

I would have been among the first to state categorically here that should the PNM fail to meet my criteria I can easily vote against....Like I did with the last UNC.

Ive stated here why the UNC lost my support.

That said it IMPOSSIBLE for me to see these idiots in opposition manipulate the people,information and parliament and give them a second shot at the state coffers.

What we need is a strong opposition -and it is that which we dont have.

So...the UNC failed in Govt
They failing in Opposition
Why de fack do they deserve to be re elected????

The PNM has free reign with the inability of the opposition to mount a real challenge.

They have the 2020 election to lose.

Im betting that they dont.
With or without my support.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » May 7th, 2017, 9:04 am

car wrote:There are die hard PNM supporters that will give up their house and live in a cow pen as along as PNM is in power. These people prefer to drink the water and eat grass with animals than have some other party be in power. No matter what PNM do to the country they still voting for PNM.
I talk to a few of them and is only stupes when I talk about gas subsidy, cost of food and property tax. But I know they still going to vote for PNM.

I wonder if u really just here to spout utter crap or u just legally dunce.
Let's take a step back and realise something seeing as most people in this country we live in will never address the elephant in the room. PNM supporters have one thing that is consistent they exercise their civic duty to let their party know when they doing crap. A simple Google search of the electoral map dating back to the 1980's will tell you that. Now look at a electoral map of UNC strongholds whether they in power and screw up or not IT DOESN'T CHANGE.
I actually get sick to my stomach when I take a look at the UNC fan page and see the disgusting remarks that are posted there concerning PNM supporters or for that matter fence sitters like me about we vote for that and take it. Some of these tax measures were in the frigging pipeline from the last Partnership budget.
Every week was a scandal or bachannal that superceded the previous week between 2010-2015.
Desifemlove the measures u talking about with relation to diversification will have to start with removal of subsidies on all utilities and the Tobago bridge. Which has always been recommended by the IMF If that is done people will riot.

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Postby bignog » May 7th, 2017, 9:35 am

Cotton pickers love the smell of a Syrian butt hole. ....ask Rowley an Tobago on the whole .....while grand canyon nose Orville gone with Tobago funds

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 7th, 2017, 9:40 am

bignog wrote:Cotton pickers love the smell of a Syrian butt hole. ....ask Rowley an Tobago on the whole .....while grand canyon nose Orville gone with Tobago funds

KKK

Drag knuckles much?

johnnyenglish69
Riding on 13's

Postby johnnyenglish69 » May 7th, 2017, 9:44 am

There is an Alternative party guys it's called the Progressive Empowerment Party (PEP)....It's time to give someone else a chance the PNM/UNC had their time we need a Positive change we need politicians who are more in tune with the needs of the people. this about financiers getting EVERYTHING and nothing for the poor man have to stop. I have been listening PEP for quite some time now and they have my vote 100%... we the people could make the change we desperately need but instead because of this die hard PNM/UNC habit we never get any change it boils down to the same sheit and then when sheit hit the fan complain for a while and that's it hence y my boi Imbert could raise gas prices and say "they never riot before" trinis predictable!

*$kїđž!™
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *$kїđž!™ » May 7th, 2017, 9:44 am

Pnm mites would rather suffer than voted back unc

Tobago would not mind having no cargo ship nothing to eat...

Once pnm in power life sweet....

Country going down the drain ...prices high...but pnmites jamming still..

I feel hat song was political

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 7th, 2017, 10:12 am

Both parties have till ah ded support.

But neither party has enough to get it past the post.

So the swing vote is what decides the elections.

The biggest till he ded PNM I know is an Indian from Debe.

So the race card isn't as powerful and it used to be.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 7th, 2017, 10:15 am

LMAO @ PEP

All talk but no action from a well known con man.

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Postby bignog » May 7th, 2017, 10:20 am

Redman wrote:Both parties have till ah ded support.

Would you say it's AV drilling ???

RWD
3NE 2NR for life

Postby RWD » May 7th, 2017, 10:20 am

No one has been locked up or charged from the UNC.. Therefore no corruption..
PNM proved they dunno what they doing na..

bignog
Sweet on this forum

Postby bignog » May 7th, 2017, 10:21 am

K74T wrote:LMAO @ PEP

All talk but no action from a well known con man.

#truth he up for buy out he just waiting for the figure to be right

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » May 7th, 2017, 10:36 am

RWD wrote:No one has been locked up or charged from the UNC.. Therefore no corruption..
PNM proved they dunno what they doing na..

So basically with that line of thinking the UNC in know what they doing with regards to Calder Hart.. No? psycophants from both sides of the aisle amuse me to no end. Throw a blind eye to their party's negligence. But the first to criticize the other end of the aisle.

I'm still in awe that Gerald ramdeen a man being investigated by the police for representing a dead man in a lawsuit against the state is sitting in opposition. And nobody sees a problem with that.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 7th, 2017, 11:56 am

Redman wrote:Both parties have till ah ded support.

There is something else people should be worried about, Rowley currently holds a UNC stronghold seat down south and he also holds the popular vote. The 2 things that were impossible to obtain by the PNM in the past. Do under his leadership the PNM is stronger than it has ever been, and under the Kamla/Cabal leadership the UNC is as weak as it has ever been.

So any talk about Rowley losing that 2020 election is a pipe dream, I can guarantee that both Trump and Rowley are winning 2020. Because both the DNC and UNC are in serious disarray when it comes to leadership. And both bases are confused and cannot accept reality, UNC people still blaming the EBC for stealing the election with 1 hour extra time and the Democrats still blaming Russia. Unable to accept reality that the leadership is sh!t so they annoy everybody with insane conspiracy theories as to why they lost.

If only people could actually give up partisan politics and put the blame where it belongs and accept the truth the world would be a hell of a lot better.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”