Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re: UNC Protest: Friday 19th May, 2017

Postby Gladiator » May 21st, 2017, 9:47 am

boxy wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
SimSimmer69 wrote:
SR wrote:Any body seen pics of the inside of the hospital?? The ones i saw showed a fully completed and furnished building. Inclusive of medical equipment. Other than the obvious issue on staffing in havent seen any other issue regarding why it could not be open

The hospital doesn't have an incinerator.

Neither does Mt hope... It break down almost 3 years now. They have a pile of bio hazard bags piled 15 ft high hiding behind a galvanise wall... I kid you not

Hoss that is not no bad Skylark to make if what u saying is true then that's truly messed up.

Bro if you only knew the kinda thing govt after govt doing to mess up out little island is enough to make big man cry. All in the name of political power, greed and self serving interests. At least the yellow fellow was letting a little trickle down the dred red keeping it all up top and on top of that sucking from below.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » May 21st, 2017, 10:19 am

Let's not do this you and I both know that's not true. And let's say you were right about them letting it trickle down. If they were in govt today how would they handle the economy as it is right now? All watch the parliament channel regularly and I wish more people do instead of little excerpts from the news. The kind of revelations that are made in that chamber is breath taking and "yellow fellow" pretend to not know or hear about what was revealed. You do realise that they trapped us in billions of dollars in loans that they pegged on $100/barrel oil prices. The oil revenue is a quarter at what the partnership had to play with last five years let's be honest with ourselves they are extremely glad to not be in government to deal with this sheit storm. I truly wish hardcore die hard supporters understood this but there will always be psycophants on both sides of the aisle in all countries. Look I see a pic of ancil Roget on the papers this week posing with the Venezuelan ambassador saying he stands with Venezuela..... Really? Really?

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » May 22nd, 2017, 3:23 pm

Cos this PNM recession was caused by UNC inaction in economic diversification. Yes, she/they couldn't control the global oil price, but that's not the point. This is incentive to not make the economy the beyotch of OPEC or the commodity markets, it's macroeconomic management 101. No UNC MP would say that though, ent?

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » May 22nd, 2017, 3:44 pm

desifemlove wrote:Cos this PNM recession was caused by UNC inaction in economic diversification.

well ok. if that is the case..... what is being done at the moment to help the situation?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 22nd, 2017, 3:46 pm

No one is safe from blame. But complete lack of diversity for the economy from oil has always been on one particular group

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2017, 4:31 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
desifemlove wrote:Cos this PNM recession was caused by UNC inaction in economic diversification.

well ok. if that is the case..... what is being done at the moment to help the situation?

Impsy have a trusted and experienced macroeconomic adviser in Golda Lee Bruce :roll:

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 22nd, 2017, 9:59 pm

Monkey Man wrote:

Some people forget to remember that PNM had thirty something years in power before the UNC... what did they do for diversification???

Even if a diversification project was started in UNC time the PNM would not have continued it (like most of the other projects that currently in limbo)

You really think 5 years is enough time to diversify an economy.... LOL

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 22nd, 2017, 11:52 pm

Monkey Man wrote:

blame the unc, three times daily for 6 days, then fly out the country. upon return, resume. repeat until 5 years, or snap election, whichever comes first.

hoss, she spend 59,000 in 4 days, for fone calls and internet, to the ministry of tourism.
if that is not the epitome for gross negligence and gross incompetence, i dont knw what would be.

i mean, with the 9mil fire truck and the 2mil flag, at least they were intentional, some padnah eat ah food.
but i doubt tstt is not-the-mama personal padnah.

the other things, is imps and alrawie not sure what goin on with their appeal. alrawie and rottweiler doesnt be sure of what each other says, and rott and the president doesnt have the same stories neither....

who else again in that goverment doing ting?
rohan sinnanan... well that ship is sailing.
minister of education... has the right attitudes, but for the wrong situations.
deyalsigh... shows promise of shaking up the medical system, except that we are being sent to private institutions to do CT scans, blood transfusions infecting the recipients, whole hospital just sit down waiting, and health centers/outreach facilities are being closed after hours.

who else again.. rastamanister. he will be known for two things in his political career; implementing the speed guns, and not changing the speed limits.

but, i just dont understand how he does be free to roam all over the place, and down by me, all dem lil black boy does get lock up for lil seeds in their pockets...

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 23rd, 2017, 5:02 am

The only good useful minister is Clarence rambharat. All the rest of them is idiots

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » May 23rd, 2017, 7:25 am

Gladiator wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

Some people forget to remember that PNM had thirty something years in power before the UNC... what did they do for diversification???

Even if a diversification project was started in UNC time the PNM would not have continued it (like most of the other projects that currently in limbo)

there were no plans afoot. fine, question smetler if it was environmentally unsafe. But then don't question it and don't offer much else. i know you're UNC, but then to bring balance and make you feel better, I will say PNM didn't do much either in manning's time or Chambers or Dr. Williams.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » May 23rd, 2017, 8:01 am

Monkey Man wrote:

because UNC people saying PNM is to blame. i don't see how, when it was a UNC appointed Central bank governor who said the recession started in early 2015. PNM is doing nothing to solve the problem, so no they're not helping the situation.

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » May 24th, 2017, 7:13 am

Gladiator wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

yea pal. i doh expect a change over night.

but at least provide some positive signs that we have some sort of viable plan. right now our confidence in them is very low.

everything is "kamla mc, kamla mc, take tax now and hosh yuh cornth"

...but i mean.. atleast i can check that i am the owner of my OWN vehicles online right... i mean thank goodness for that.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 24th, 2017, 6:13 pm

Monkey Man wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Monkey Man wrote:

yea pal. i doh expect a change over night.

but at least provide some positive signs that we have some sort of viable plan. right now our confidence in them is very low.

everything is "kamla mc, kamla mc, take tax now and hosh yuh cornth"

...but i mean.. atleast i can check that i am the owner of my OWN vehicles online right... i mean thank goodness for that.

Aye Monkey, i quote the wrong post... this was not directed to you.... sorry

it was directed to sorf plik

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”