Forums

digicel VIP postpaid migration email

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

johncel
Street 2NR

Re: digicel VIP postpaid migration email

Postby johncel » June 20th, 2017, 10:59 am

garigannespro wrote:So many of us have this service provider and we are complaining and we really need the use of their services. Thing is we are all post paid and once our service is upgraded or renued we have an entitlement to a complimentary phone. If every one of us demand this phone they have to give it to us.Of course it's not of the best but demand ur complimentary phone!

You know you speak the truth with this the phone is usually carp but we need to take it as we are entitled to it

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » June 20th, 2017, 11:30 am

this is what i saw on the website. luckily i have the postpaid 199 which i upgraded to in April.

https://www.digicelgroup.com/tt/en/mobi ... _FAQs.html

4. What are the old Postpaid plans?

Postpaid 199 Postpaid 299 Talk Postpaid 299 Data Postpaid 499

5. What happens to my package if I am on one of the old Postpaid plans?

• If you are on one of the existing Postpaid plans (stated in question 4), you will remain on the plan that you initially signed up for or you can upgrade to these new Freedom postpaid plans.

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » June 20th, 2017, 1:43 pm

My plan i had gave me 200 mins, 200 txt, 5 gb data, rollover minutes and text for only $225, and when the 5gb done still have access to data at slower speeds. this $350 plan doesn't suit me, as i use more data than phone calls.
so i might switch to prepaid unless they could come with a plan that looks better. i thinking less minutes, more data, for about $250 would be ok.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » June 20th, 2017, 7:07 pm

garigannespro wrote:So many of us have this service provider and we are complaining and we really need the use of their services. Thing is we are all post paid and once our service is upgraded or renued we have an entitlement to a complimentary phone. If every one of us demand this phone they have to give it to us.Of course it's not of the best but demand ur complimentary phone!

Can anyone confirm this?? What kind of phone? I spoke to a rep earlier and it's confirmed, the upgrade is mandatory and what's worse is the $350 plan is the cheapest upgrade. I'm currently on the $199 plan which is $223.85 VAT inclusive, giving me 1 GB of data, 300 minutes and free Digicel to Digicel texts and a Golden Number. More data to stream Youtube videos on work where the service is so weak I can't even make or receive a phone call doesn't appeal to me, so I'm supposed to pay over 50% more for something I don't want? I'll be writing my letter to convert back to prepaid or I'll go bmobile..fiyah bun Digicel and their inconsiderate selves..

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » June 20th, 2017, 8:40 pm

while this this may seem unusual and so on to you all, providers changing plan details is normal in places like the US. vote with your money as you will

Skillys
Street 2NR

Postby Skillys » June 27th, 2017, 10:20 pm

Joshie23 wrote:

Can anyone confirm this?? What kind of phone? I spoke to a rep earlier and it's confirmed, the upgrade is mandatory and what's worse is the $350 plan is the cheapest upgrade. I'm currently on the $199 plan which is $223.85 VAT inclusive, giving me 1 GB of data, 300 minutes and free Digicel to Digicel texts and a Golden Number. More data to stream Youtube videos on work where the service is so weak I can't even make or receive a phone call doesn't appeal to me, so I'm supposed to pay over 50% more for something I don't want? I'll be writing my letter to convert back to prepaid or I'll go bmobile..fiyah bun Digicel and their inconsiderate selves..

It's mandatory that you upgrade but there is an option to stay with a plan costing around 225 similar to the 199 plan. Spoke with an agent today changing mine to that plan.

ismithx
punchin NOS

Postby ismithx » June 28th, 2017, 6:10 am

The 225 plan is not advertised on the website but it is what they are upgrading me to

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » June 28th, 2017, 10:03 am

ismithx wrote:The 225 plan is not advertised on the website but it is what they are upgrading me to

Details on this?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » June 28th, 2017, 10:12 am

Skillys wrote:It's mandatory that you upgrade but there is an option to stay with a plan costing around 225 similar to the 199 plan. Spoke with an agent today changing mine to that plan.

got a call as well from a rep this morning an opted for the 225TT plan as well rather than the 350TT plan in the email/txt

225TTD plan
-150mins call /anywhere
-1G data
-free whatsapp iirc

sykomekanik
Street 2NR

Postby sykomekanik » June 28th, 2017, 10:20 am

A rep called me and offered me that same 225 plan as well... Then called back a few days later and offered me 25% off the 350 plan for the first 3 months...

Trini Hookah
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Trini Hookah » June 28th, 2017, 10:39 am

16 cycles wrote:
Skillys wrote:It's mandatory that you upgrade but there is an option to stay with a plan costing around 225 similar to the 199 plan. Spoke with an agent today changing mine to that plan.

got a call as well from a rep this morning an opted for the 225TT plan as well rather than the 350TT plan in the email/txt

225TTD plan
-150mins call /anywhere
-1G data
-free whatsapp iirc

That's very bmobile-esque.

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » June 28th, 2017, 10:42 am

So i guess you have to ask for it. If you leave them they will just put you onto the 350 plan.
And sisnce you are getting a new plan, you should be getting a new/ or reduced price on a new device then. Ask about that also.

shady23
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby shady23 » June 28th, 2017, 1:59 pm

I called 700 and spoke to someone. They said they had to send an email to whatever department informing them that I wasn't interested. That was it really.

PapaC
Riding on 17's

Postby PapaC » June 29th, 2017, 4:35 am

Spoke to a digi store rep yesterday, and she was claiming that a lot of people who got put onto the @250 plan that they aren't advertising are having issues with connectivity. I asked if they are just frustrating people who take the lower plan, and she claimed in her opinion yes.
Go figure...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”