Cannabis oil in Trinidad

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Cannabis oil in Trinidad

Postby DVSTT » April 9th, 2018, 6:06 am

What illness has it cured?
You know marijuana can trigger vasospasms?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2018, 6:48 am

DVSTT wrote:What illness has it cured?

Michael J. Fox attributes his relief from Parkinson's symptoms to marijuana oil, Tommy Chong his relief from cancer & chemo symptoms, and many others

DVSTT
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby DVSTT » April 9th, 2018, 2:32 pm

88sins wrote:
DVSTT wrote:What illness has it cured?

Michael J. Fox attributes his relief from Parkinson's symptoms to marijuana oil, Tommy Chong his relief from cancer & chemo symptoms, and many others

Hear say does not equal proof.

There's no proof of Marijuana single handedly curing cancer.
Secondary to that their is proof of it causing local tissue ischemia secondary to vasospasms, and cases of this are becoming more prevalent in the US.

It's not the miracle cure that some people make it out to be.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2018, 4:00 pm

DVSTT wrote:Hear say does not equal proof.

There's no proof of Marijuana single handedly curing cancer.
Secondary to that their is proof of it causing local tissue ischemia secondary to vasospasms, and cases of this are becoming more prevalent in the US.

There isn't really any definitive evidence that it doesn't either. There has been some testing done on some of the compounds found in marijuana that shows it has some anti cancer properties such as angiogenesis inhibition, as well as inducing apoptosis in some cell lines both ex-vivo & in-vivo in lab settings, but for whatever reason mainstream medicine has no real desire to study those or any other compounds found in C. sativa.

Similar has occurred with other compounds all over the globe. Compounds such as 3BrPA, sodium dichloroacetate, annonaceous acetogenins & others.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 9th, 2018, 5:13 pm

FullStop wrote:I know someone who purchased an ounce of Marijuana and used a black and decker rice cooker, together with 99% pure Methylated spirits (available at seumeds) and did a decoction. The person's mother was ill, cancer, after making the oil, it was just too concentrated, so administering useful dosages were too difficult and the person tossed it. For dementia cases, that might actually be of benefit, so, do what you will with that info, if you get caught, it's unlikely a judge will give you jail time, all things considered... Good luck, buddy, do what you have to for your relative, Cus the govt don't give a sheit.

Can't make it using normal weed. Too much THC, not enough CBD.
There is cbd in it eh, but the person would quicker get high than to get any sort of relief from ailments.

You need certain strains like Charlotte's Web an ting. Much higher CBD content.

Theoretically, a seed easier to smuggle down than oil. It might be legal to obtain in amsterdam or colorado (idk)
Theoretically you could hide it in anything. Even under your shoe or sumn. Theoretically of course.
Then grow it theoretically.
And theoretically extract it, theoretically of course .

Just a theory.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2018, 5:38 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Can't make it using normal weed. Too much THC, not enough CBD.
There is cbd in it eh, but the person would quicker get high than to get any sort of relief from ailments.

Theoretically, a seed easier to smuggle down than oil. It might be legal to obtain in amsterdam or colorado (idk)
Theoretically you could hide it in anything. Even under your shoe or sumn. Theoretically of course.

Just a theory.

Easier to import seeds & grow strains of hemp with high cbd content, & perfectly legal. Plant looks like marijuana, especially when it young. Some varieties of hemp kinda smell like weed a little bit too. The problem though is getting viable seeds that can germinate. Oftentimes dem ting in storage for months, even years, before somebody gets them to plant them.

I brought in a few pounds of hemp seeds some years ago, pass tru customs normal. But not one germinated. Still looking for a source of viable stock.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 9th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Just saw a video on tv6 website saying basically CBD is legal as long as it has no THC

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 9th, 2018, 8:41 pm

yeah, but they were a tad misleading in their headline
headline basically said there was a legal way to use cannabis in T&T, but it should have been that THC-free cbd oil is legal.

& some people may not realize this, but there are usually very minute trace amounts of THC in any of the many different cbd oils available, but it's so minimal yuh would have to drink a crate of oil in one shot to start to feel d buzz

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » April 10th, 2018, 9:16 am

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » April 10th, 2018, 10:54 am

88sins wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:Can't make it using normal weed. Too much THC, not enough CBD.

Just a theory.

Easier to import seeds & grow strains of hemp with high cbd content, & perfectly legal. Plant looks like marijuana, especially when it young. Some varieties of hemp kinda smell like weed a little bit too. The problem though is getting viable seeds that can germinate. Oftentimes dem ting in storage for months, even years, before somebody gets them to plant them.

I brought in a few pounds of hemp seeds some years ago, pass tru customs normal. But not one germinated. Still looking for a source of viable stock.

Theoretically of course haha duane we not doing anything illegal haha good times good times

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 10th, 2018, 12:55 pm

good times

TrinbagoMan
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby TrinbagoMan » June 4th, 2018, 4:57 pm

Where can i get this for aunt who is very sick?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 4th, 2018, 5:26 pm

The type of oil...meaning proportion of THC to CBD...is not one size fit all.
The ratio varies and each is suitable to specific issues

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » June 4th, 2018, 6:47 pm

I see a vape store advertising CBD oils/pills

they say they want to start bringing it in but idk if they ever will. I should call them and ask for more info and report back

But allyuh know of any legit places?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 4th, 2018, 7:07 pm

Starlite drugs has cod oil
At least I saw posters advertising it inside the maraval branch

Deadric
Street 2NR

Postby Deadric » June 4th, 2018, 7:44 pm

I wonder if FDA approval of GW Pharmaceutical's cannabis-based medications might be enough to convince the government here to reconsider it's current stance? Sativex is already approved in various countries for MS spasticity (and cancer pain in Israel.)

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 5th, 2018, 9:18 am

DVSTT wrote:There's no proof of Marijuana single handedly curing cancer.

While that may be so to some extent, it does not explain why Big Pharma is trying so hard to keep it from being legalized.

Notwithstanding, it is indisputable that marijuana oil has provided tremendous relief to children who suffer from asthma, seizures and cancer.

kstt
Riding on 16's

Postby kstt » June 5th, 2018, 11:23 am

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 6206357995

Someone making the oil here and hints how to find it

TriP
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby TriP » June 5th, 2018, 4:54 pm

As Canada prepares to legalise marijuana for recreational use, we take a look inside what's been described as the world's largest legal cannabis farm

https://www.facebook.com/bbcnews/videos ... 923051957/

Robbie94
Riding on 13's

Postby Robbie94 » April 27th, 2020, 8:46 am

I got CBD oil from Adam's Organix in Trinidad 494-2405

bassotronics
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby bassotronics » April 13th, 2021, 7:42 am

Where can I get good cbd oil?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 13th, 2021, 8:20 am

Seeing this thead I have a not so cool story

Spoke with someone from Chemistry Food and Drugs, Drugs Department about two weeks ago on the topic of CBD oil and was informed from their perspective no version or form of CBD oil is legal despite CBD not being listed within the schedules of the Dangerous Drugs Act. Permission is required to use in medicine if the concentration is greater than 0.2% but that's about it. I further asked well then how are there so much suppliers openly selling it and was met with silence and then after prodding was told they cannot speak on that aspect.

So there is a massive gray area wrt to this amongst the various agencies in TT

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 13th, 2021, 10:26 am

Faris family, ALLEGEDLY, corner that market already.

Thus the asinine excuse and silence you got from Food and Drugs.

Dizzy28 wrote:Seeing this thead I have a not so cool story

Spoke with someone from Chemistry Food and Drugs, Drugs Department about two weeks ago on the topic of CBD oil and was informed from their perspective no version or form of CBD oil is legal despite CBD not being listed within the schedules of the Dangerous Drugs Act. Permission is required to use in medicine if the concentration is greater than 0.2% but that's about it. I further asked well then how are there so much suppliers openly selling it and was met with silence and then after prodding was told they cannot speak on that aspect.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2021, 10:39 am

You can make it yourself.It is not very difficult to do.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 13th, 2021, 12:39 pm

bassotronics wrote:Where can I get good cbd oil?
Starlite Pharmacies has advertised CBD oil.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 13th, 2021, 1:04 pm

I also got some for my dog at the pet store in Mid Center Mall.They have CBD stuff for pooches.Chews,oil,bacon etc.Works wonders on my hyper female.

konartis
Shifting into 6th

Postby konartis » April 20th, 2021, 11:38 am

Anyone knows where to get the CBD gummies? Contacted websource to see if they would bring it down but it’s against their policy and the customer service rep cudnt say why. It’s not a banned substance, doesn’t appear in the schedule in the dangerous drug act. Doesn’t contain thc, it’s derived from Hemp.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 20th, 2021, 12:04 pm

konartis wrote:Anyone knows where to get the CBD gummies? Contacted websource to see if they would bring it down but it’s against their policy and the customer service rep cudnt say why. It’s not a banned substance, doesn’t appear in the schedule in the dangerous drug act. Doesn’t contain thc, it’s derived from Hemp.
Pet sties also have gummiest.

CBD products would need to be legal where you buy them and legal according to the carrier that transports them.

If you are buying from the USA, CBD is not completely legal. There are still federal laws restricticting certain aspects of its manufacture and content. Transport internationally across US borders is prohibited.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » April 20th, 2021, 12:10 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Seeing this thead I have a not so cool story

We were investigating CBD for my fathers Dementia ...about 3 years ago, same experience.

In that effort we learned that using CBD oil to treat Dementia/Parkinsons/Alzheimers is not one size fits all...you can make things worse using the wrong oil...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 20th, 2021, 1:52 pm

Contact Grasslabs

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”