Re: Why we even have an army??

Postby jl6106 » June 29th, 2017, 1:17 pm

It is possible .

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 29th, 2017, 1:29 pm

Miktay wrote:
Redman wrote:So whats not feasible in retraining volunteer TTDF officers to provide civil policing duties where suitable?

Why doesn't TTPS just recruit more people?

Limitations on
Funds
Capacity,
Time
If they set the standards they want to set-they cant get the quantity.

based on a conversation a few years ago with a friend that was involved with the process

C.Brown
Ricer

Postby C.Brown » June 29th, 2017, 1:51 pm

jl6106 wrote:The police service in its present form needs to be disbanded and a NEW POLICE SERVICE FORMED. New rules, New structure, New training,New uniforms and most important, New attitude and focus on dealing with all crime at all levels.....irregardless!

Interesting opinion

Please elaborate

jl6106
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jl6106 » June 29th, 2017, 1:56 pm

A parallel organisation has to be created with the legality to start taking over the operations of the TTPS a la SAUTT. This way you can get them properly trained and resources. Gradually offer invitations to nationals to become part of the new police service with the new standards........ It not hard but the political will is needed.

jl6106
3NE 2NR for life

Postby jl6106 » June 29th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Unfortunately we would have to get outside help until we are able to responsibly manage our affairs.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » June 29th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Redman wrote:
Miktay wrote:
Redman wrote:So whats not feasible in retraining volunteer TTDF officers to provide civil policing duties where suitable?

Limitations on
Funds
Capacity,
Time

based on a conversation a few years ago with a friend that was involved with the process

Thiz makes no sense.

If there iza lack of money to hire new recruits where are the $ to retrain DF volunteers.?

And capacity ????

Time: the primary source of violent crimes today is the north south coca trade. And that ain't going away anytime soon. Not while the demand exists.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 29th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Miktay wrote:
Redman wrote:
Miktay wrote:

Limitations on
Funds
Capacity,
Time

Thiz makes no sense.

If there iza lack of money to hire new recruits where are the $ to retrain DF volunteers.?

And capacity ????

Time: the primary source of violent crimes today is the north south coca trade. And that ain't going away anytime soon. Not while the demand exists.

Yeah I agree it makes no sense-but thats the facts.

Its cheaper,easier and faster to train an inclined TTDF officer on the civil rules etc than it is to train a recruit on everything.
The TTDF will just require incremental training.
Supplemental Police-emphasis on Supplemental.
Then you can disband the unit when you feel you dont need them-they back where they were-with additional training and experience-which they could continue to use in or out of the TTDF

Capacity-they house the recruits for the length of the training.

We already paying the TTDF soldiers to be on base when on duty-so the training would be close to cost neutral.

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby desifemlove » July 11th, 2017, 7:50 am

MaxPower wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Happy Eid desi

Eh? well you're a fag, and you'll tell me i cannot judge you. that's fine, i'll laugh at you and beat down your old arse in the process.

You can judge me as you wish, it has no effect on me unlike how u get traumatized when ppl rightfully judge u.

Over and over u mention "big wuk", its something you do not have. Unfortunately that toots degree u probably beg the govt to pay for is useless, and big wuk employers dont want your pathetic education. So dont hate on ppl with big wuk, dont hate on ppl who are fortunate to pay for a real education. Some ppl are not "educated" as u say, but look at most billionaires...little or no education, u think its some sheit degree they have? Wake up and learn about something called ambition. Do not go out in the world and demand employment, no one wants you, no big wuk for you.

But the again, this depresses you. Your just a poor under qualified youth with no scope for growth. You suffer from erectile dysfunction and therefore Manhood does not apply to you. People look at your hideous face as u mentioned with disgust.

So lets see - poor, uneducated, deadwood, big wukless and yuh ugly?

You are what is known as a failed individual.

haha...ok.

i say big wuk since you boast about whatever job you have as a doctor (you post many compassionate things for that, should the medical board be informed??) but then you come across and not very learned. i only engage you since you try and scope me out to feel power, but you fail, since you beyotch when i do it back. that amuses me, since it makes no sense, why do you presume the world owes you kindness? only shows shitty life skills.

so whenever you cuss me, i'll post this https://img2.embroiderydesigns.com/Stoc ... ar-788.jpg

it makes sense, i just respond in kind, and laugh how you think you're "more right" in this case.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 11th, 2017, 7:51 am

racedriverpro wrote:Desi just need some hard clout. Only thing that might get tru to that thick skull.

well come and give it, you'll just get flattened..lol. beyotch how i'm not nice to you, yet you're a man, nobody has to be.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 11th, 2017, 7:55 am

maj. tom wrote:^
classic closeted homosexual/confused tranny posting on a "female first" forum.
And then we see here constant disjointed, angry, paranoid rants that mean nothing. No one has a clue where this person getting these weird ideas about "big wuk," "judging me for posting an opinion," vitriolic attacks on other people's sexuality based on nothing but paranoia, everything is so disjointed.... then it had one time he posted a pic of two men on a beach and saying that's what he imagine some people are like in here attacking him... so gay btw...

I know it's sad, you're seeing someone in confused mental anguish and blaming everyone for his problems of not being able to communicate with other people, completely lacking social skills even on the internet. But it's awesomely hilarious! As long as desi doh trip and go the ISIS way and start stabbing up people on the street. That's generally how extremists come to justify these acts.

Now we await the very entertaining but very sad rants reply from the star-queen herself.

same i said to max power/nookie, i'll say to you.

so are you a doctor? why do you presume i have gender dysphoria? i only posted those guys' pic since that's my mental picture of you both. it's some just strangers trying to cuss me up, and i give it back. if you think i cannot respond nor judge you, then fine. i just know your weaknesses now, you don't like people responding to you, and think the world has to treat you good. it don't. hence why you have no big wuk as you presume, no way you could handle that responsibility if you really think everybody has to love you no matter what. i don't show "social skills" to random strangers online who seek to cuss me out lol. i have no incentive to do so.

so this to you https://img2.embroiderydesigns.com/Stoc ... ar-788.jpg in every post, you cuss me, i do it back and laugh.

oh, and i like how you mock mental illness haha. i clearly win, i never mock anybody for any condition.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » July 11th, 2017, 8:05 am

desifemlove wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:Desi just need some hard clout. Only thing that might get tru to that thick skull.

well come and give it, you'll just get flattened..lol. beyotch how i'm not nice to you, yet you're a man, nobody has to be.

Spending more time trying to get ur other head hard, as impossible as it may be, and less time advertising ur stupidity.
Last edited by racedriverpro on July 11th, 2017, 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » July 11th, 2017, 8:06 am

Last edited by racedriverpro on July 11th, 2017, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 11th, 2017, 8:07 am

Op we have an army so we can employ Certain type people and keep weaker type people out how like to plant and mine cow

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 11th, 2017, 9:21 am

zoom rader wrote:Op we have an army so we can employ Certain type people and keep weaker type people out how like to plant and mine cow

People have short memories.

Some of these weaker cow mining planters almost overthrew the gubbament....yuh kno...

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, April 24—The acting police commissioner for Trinidad and Tobago declared today that the black‐power disorders that shook this tropical island for the last three days were now under control.

But the official, Tony May, conceded that an unspecified number of armed rebel soldiers holding out in the army head quarters and deployed in the nearby hills were still “a little tricky.”

...The military agreement was negotiated by a team of rebels headed by Lieutenant Lasalle, a 24‐year‐old black graduate of Sandhurst, the British military academy, and by Lieut. Raffick Shah, a 24‐year‐old East Indian graduate of the academy.

http://www.nytimes.com/1970/04/25/archi ... ccord.html
Last edited by Miktay on July 11th, 2017, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 11th, 2017, 9:22 am

dblxx

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 11th, 2017, 9:42 am

Miktay wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Op we have an army so we can employ Certain type people and keep weaker type people out how like to plant and mine cow

Some of these weaker cow mining planters almost overthrew the gubbament....yuh kno...

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, April 24—The acting police commissioner for Trinidad and Tobago declared today that the black‐power disorders that shook this tropical island for the last three days were now under control.

But the official, Tony May, conceded that an unspecified number of armed rebel soldiers holding out in the army head quarters and deployed in the nearby hills were still “a little tricky.”

...The military agreement was negotiated by a team of rebels headed by Lieutenant Lasalle, a 24‐year‐old black graduate of Sandhurst, the British military academy, and by Lieut. Raffick Shah, a 24‐year‐old East Indian graduate of the academy.

How come we does be vex with Abu but not with men like Shah and them?

MrSennin
Sweet on this forum

Postby MrSennin » July 12th, 2017, 10:23 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
Miktay wrote:

How come we does be vex with Abu but not with men like Shah and them?

Cuz dey jealous, IDK of wat doh

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 12th, 2017, 12:49 pm

Both Abu & Shah know the score. They know when NOT to trouble trouble.

Look at the Times BP article again. Here's a relevant bit most people miss.
Meanwhile, an American Embassy spokesman said that a United States naval force of six ships and 2,000 marines continued to cruise international waters off the northern coast of Trinidad. The force, he said, would land only if it became necessary to evacuate some 1,000 United States citizens here.

Same thing occurred in 1990. Monkey know what tree to climb.

Massa day done. But he always watching...waiting...and timing.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 13th, 2017, 1:39 am

racedriverpro wrote:
desifemlove wrote:

Spending more time trying to get ur other head hard, as impossible as it may be, and less time advertising ur stupidity.

well come and give it, nookie!

i doh care if you "dislike" me or not haha. as a man, why you so reticent when you cuss others and cannot handle it back? is this how the other men in yuh big wuk handle sheit? or some retarded point from your brain, despite you being so educated?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 13th, 2017, 2:29 am

desifemlove wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:
desifemlove wrote:

i doh care if you "dislike" me or not haha. as a man, why you so reticent when you cuss others and cannot handle it back? is this how the other men in yuh big wuk handle sheit? or some retarded point from your brain, despite you being so educated?

Nah nah .. And you were in treatment .. tish tish :roll:

Demi Desi you need to go back on the "chill meds " but with increased dosage .

You seem to have serious issues with "men in yuh big wuk" and the "educated" and society in general.

Again the The Army is not to be brought into civilian police work. It is a dangerous proposition .

The only word description that comes to mind as I see your Rafael Trujillo's comments is "wajang-ness"

And "wajang-ness" is your copyright.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 13th, 2017, 2:38 am

i admire the ambitious and successful. just he and you post some really uneducated points, but yuh big wuk don't show, it just seems pretty hollow, and comical. that's the only reason i say it.

as a person who is an MBA student and PhD hopeful, i will go on to be a hypocrite to cuss others for big wuk,

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 13th, 2017, 2:41 am

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
racedriverpro wrote:
desifemlove wrote:

Nah nah .. And you were in treatment .. tish tish :roll:

Demi Desi you need to go back on the "chill meds " but with increased dosage .

You seem to have serious issues with "men in yuh big wuk" and the "educated" and society in general.

Again the The Army is not to be brought into civilian police work. It is a dangerous proposition .

The only word description that comes to mind as I see your Rafael Trujillo's comments is "wajang-ness"

And "wajang-ness" is your copyright.

hahahaha....you're pretty uneducated yourself.

like how you cuss me out for saying a basic economic fact. lol, since it's obvious there is only one way to stop a recession.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 13th, 2017, 3:04 am

^^^

What basic comic fact ?

There are many ways to alleviate a recession .

There is no "one way."

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » July 13th, 2017, 10:00 am

Why anyone would want to 'stop' a recession iz beyond me.

Recessions are part of the economic bidnezz cycle.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”