Forums

Son and sitter killed in robbery

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Gladiator
18 pounds of Boost

Re: Son and sitter killed in robbery

Postby Gladiator » June 28th, 2017, 9:14 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:Anyone can see that the victims were murdered to send a message. No way that was just a robbery. Robbing for a TV and some other items was likely staged. Someone probably owed someone else or it could be drug related.

Victim blaming is a nice way to keep your peace of mind isn't it.... the thought of this being a heinous random crime by evil killers looking for a quick thrill is too much to stomach?

Then again.... do/say/think whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Advertisement
uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » June 28th, 2017, 9:16 pm

matr1x wrote:Sounds like the boy was in some bad business

steuppss.. where u get that from?

uncle sam
punchin NOS

Postby uncle sam » June 28th, 2017, 9:18 pm

AbstractPoetic wrote:Anyone can see that the victims were murdered to send a message. No way that was just a robbery. Robbing for a TV and some other items was likely staged. Someone probably owed someone else or it could be drug related.

shut the hell up...

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » June 28th, 2017, 9:18 pm

rspann wrote:

Suppose the robbers were from close by and were recognized, that is not a good reason to kill them?

121.jpg

does that look like a mother in drugs AbstractPoetic ? u can clearly see the pain she is going tru ... SMH men actually believe this could b drug related ...

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:you all need to stop placing all the blame on ttps...focus your energy on policy makers....police don't create laws

wanna bet the TTPS clueless up to now on how to even catch the killers ... this will jus pass away jus like all d other crimes in the country ..... did TTPS even solve the murder of the elderly woman that was bounded and killed when her husband went to the bank ? No ... not even a suspect to date .... :idea:

matr1x
punchin NOS

Postby matr1x » June 28th, 2017, 9:18 pm

You call it victim blaming, but these are fair questions and concerns.

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » June 28th, 2017, 9:21 pm

matr1x wrote:You call it victim blaming, but these are fair questions and concerns.

your should apply to be a investigator at the TTPS .... or pm RS :lol:

matr1x
punchin NOS

Postby matr1x » June 28th, 2017, 9:24 pm

Haha...nah. all the ttps need is sense....

shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 28th, 2017, 9:42 pm

snap back to reality: just another day in Trinidad and Tobago....250 by month end so 500 by end of the year...nice nice

10-01
punchin NOS

Postby 10-01 » June 28th, 2017, 9:50 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:snap back to reality: just another day in Trinidad and Tobago....250 by month end so 500 by end of the year...nice nice

tru ...

d country vote for it .... #PNM

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » June 28th, 2017, 10:18 pm

So all the people who want to say the victims were in something bad...is there anything they can possibly be doing that can justify them being killed like that?

The government can't even justify killing convicted murderers in a semihumane manner.

If it was right for anyone to be killed then the murderers would not have to hide.

The fact is the country in a mess...you can blame the victim to give yourself some comfort saying in your mind that it can't happen to you because you not in anything wrong...but that's all that comfort ur giving urself will ever be...a silent meaningless thought...untill the day it happens to you or your family...and one of us here would create a post and speculate that you were in something bad while your family cries and goes insane screaming that you were a good person.

Another day in paradise

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » June 28th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Yeah, seems like there's more to the story.

Hopefully someone in the area saw or recorded something suspicious that leads to these animals. Either way RIP

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » June 28th, 2017, 10:59 pm

From what I understand the street (trace) is mostly family.. sad state of affairs.... I can't speculate (as other forum members are from what I've read) as I'm not from the area

Condolences to the two tuners that had their family members' lives taken away from them today.

matix
Riding on 17's

Postby matix » June 28th, 2017, 11:10 pm

So basically some of my fellow tuners mentality is that the people that got murdered usually involved in something illegal and the perpetrators are the usual 'good boys' we hear about on tv. Makes perfect fcuking sense!

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » June 28th, 2017, 11:18 pm

it easy to blame it on drugs
it seems the population will accept it and continue with their normal lives .
Just remember serious crimes are down . lets get on with important stuff in trying to dig out the eyes of our citizens with taxes and road fines

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » June 28th, 2017, 11:29 pm

And how could you possibly know that?

For all we know they came to rob them and they put up a fight and got murdered, that is a normal thing in Trinidad and it eh hadda have any drugs to be related when something like that happens. A lot of people will risk their life with material possession that is human nature.

With that said criminals in Trinidad have the same mindset as warlords training child soldiers in Africa or the child Mafia in Asian countries. Human life has no meaning to them whatsoever they operate on just basic instincts kill or be killed. So quite frankly from what I see this eh have to be no drug related crime and doesn't look like one either.

matr1x
punchin NOS

Postby matr1x » June 28th, 2017, 11:31 pm

uncle sam wrote:
matr1x wrote:Sounds like the boy was in some bad business

steuppss.. where u get that from?

The execution style. Sounds too suspect

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » June 29th, 2017, 12:05 am

i could feel it for the mother that picture in the express made me so sad

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » June 29th, 2017, 12:37 am

Where meh tuner CSI arses?

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2017-06- ... woman-teen

"Police believe the killing of Rose Mohammed, 56, and her 13-year-old neighbour Videsh Subar may have been linked to an old robbery in which the men were jailed and recently from released prison"

maj. tom
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby maj. tom » June 29th, 2017, 12:58 am

Therefore suspects are known and arrests are imminent by TTPS? They murdered the child like a pig out of hatred vindictive revenge targeted at someone else?

Another supporting plea for the hangman.

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » June 29th, 2017, 1:05 am

Boy at times like these street justice is a faster solution

AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AbstractPoetic » June 29th, 2017, 2:18 am

tr1ad wrote:Where meh tuner CSI arses?

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2017-06- ... woman-teen

"Police believe the killing of Rose Mohammed, 56, and her 13-year-old neighbour Videsh Subar may have been linked to an old robbery in which the men were jailed and recently from released prison"

Yup, the article, like I suspected, also made mention that robbery wasn't a motive.

The choice of weapon tells a story. Not a gun, but a knife. Not a shot to the head but slit throats. It was personal. Unfortunately, the young boy was likely collateral damage and the culprit(s) wanted no witness.

Just like the Chinese couple, being a witness or testifying against the lawless can get you murdered, before, during, and after trial. The government fails at protecting state witnesses.

Criminals running the country. But we all already knew this. Time and again, citizens shall live on normal normal.

When will you realize enough is truly enough?

AbstractPoetic
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby AbstractPoetic » June 29th, 2017, 2:27 am

hong kong phooey wrote:it easy to blame it on drugs
it seems the population will accept it and continue with their normal lives .
Just remember serious crimes are down . lets get on with important stuff in trying to dig out the eyes of our citizens with taxes and road fines

My dear, a lot of the murders being committed are a result of drugs or drug turfs warring against each other. It is not a matter of ease, but a matter of plain facts.

But this incident gives evidence to another fact: citizens who want their day in court cannot
trust the justice system to get it right. Snitching in TT can be equivalent to signing your death warrant.

It's beginning to look a lot like....Mexico.

mark2.0
Riding on 17's

Postby mark2.0 » June 29th, 2017, 3:32 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:I'd be very frank and bold....this story would trend for a day or two...road traffic violations are more important...

Like I said before, leave the criminal alone let them take your love ones at will, increase all traffic fines by 1000 percent.
But as you rightfully said this too shall pass like a fart in the wind, until it comes home to you.
I don't know these folks, but I'm terrible hurt... sorry for their lost.

bluesclues
punchin NOS

Postby bluesclues » June 29th, 2017, 4:59 am

Once you find someone in your house/yard who not supposed to be there, do not speak...attack, silently, quietly and by surprise and with extreme.. i reinforce... extreme aggression.

rennybj
Riding on 13's

Postby rennybj » June 29th, 2017, 6:00 am

This not sounding like robbery. I think the parents should be analyzed for possible connection in criminal activities. Just my point of view

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » June 29th, 2017, 6:06 am

Dont worry ttclueless on the job and crime is not a problem according to government ministers who still there after cabinet reshuffle so the prime minister also thinks so

shake d livin wake d dead
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 29th, 2017, 6:32 am

maj. tom wrote:Therefore suspects are known and arrests are imminent by TTPS? They murdered the child like a pig out of hatred vindictive revenge targeted at someone else?

Another supporting plea for the hangman.

you would think an arrest is possible BUT

police doh even want to catch the 2 men that swim out from Carrera two years ago and yes they still in Trinidad

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » June 29th, 2017, 6:55 am

rennybj wrote:This not sounding like robbery. I think the parents should be analyzed for possible connection in criminal activities. Just my point of view

Yuh even read the article as to the reason for possible motive, or just forming a non evidence based opinion?

Monkey Man
Riding on 18's

Postby Monkey Man » June 29th, 2017, 7:19 am

some people in here need to keep there hands away from a keyboard and keep it stroking their sugar daddys kok which would be more feasible in the end for them....

but we see things like this, we see chinee getting magazines of bullets and one jumps to the conclusion "them in thing"

but people could really be in situations(work related, road/traffic,land disputes) which resulted in their deaths....it does not mean they were the wrong ones. It is sooo easy to tripp off people

the criminal element is extremely wrong and strong in this country

nismodriver
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby nismodriver » June 29th, 2017, 7:52 am

Agreed we don't know the motive here , and there are numerous options . Even maybe someone getting back at them for something that doesn't even warrant death . We live in a society where some people justify to themselves wrong actions against others . After all is said and done , the fact is they are doing this in broad daylight , entering people homes and are not afraid . Maybe they feel as if everyone is getting away with everything , from broad daylight robberies to murders. That's what concerns me most .

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”