Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

desifemlove
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Job help for recent graduate

Postby desifemlove » July 15th, 2017, 7:05 am

RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
desifemlove wrote:no offence to the OP, but then this is the issue wit GATE and the higher educational sector. What scope is there for mapmaking in T&T? in some state agencies, but that's about it.

and students don't do enough to research and plan their careers, which i suspect is the case here.

It is more than "map making" you cuckoo-less bird :roll:

Yes, it is map-making. but then tell yuh friend he chose a degree with little scope in T&T.

It is a specialized field you cuckoo-less waterfowl :roll:

Yes, i know it has applications concerning GPS, map-making, archaeological research, etc. but that's cool, you like to cuss the mentally ill, so i know what you're about now. lol.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 15th, 2017, 7:10 am

MaxPower wrote:Lmao at Desi giving advice on employment. But i guess anyone can lie and make up stories about travelling the world and having imaginary big wuk obsessions.

Told you already desifag, STOP the lying...stop it now.

Btw when last u were able to get an erection? Does it stand up when daddy hitting u a vigorous backshot? Respond promptly if the neighbor wifi hotspot on.

nah my house have wifi. does yours, in the lagoon?

you amuse me on many levels, but i will judging if you judge me lol. it's how it does wuk.

and how come i cannot post sheit, it's the same tone as you. as i said, arrogant, haughty, bit entitled, ent? and not mentally healthy either, if so you wouldn't have the time to beyotch about me retaliating. i don't know you, thus i can do what i want.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 15th, 2017, 12:18 pm

No ban share yet? The kraken very merciful as of late.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 16th, 2017, 8:13 am

how come triad (wife man...doh judge eh when he's a man like anybody else!) doh ban he partner nervewrecker for sheit? is it cos they use to lime by UWI together? i think so!

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 16th, 2017, 8:18 am

HSA wrote:
desifemlove wrote:He should have planned his career better, that's all.

So max power has no degree, or hates education, and then boasts about he big wuk haha.

but to answer the OP, seems geomatics is about mapping. so then he could volunteer at a land agency or for a surveying firm.

or he could head overseas.

i done the same. i used to live/work in T&T, and then realised there was not much scope for my profession here. So i moved, and managed to get some volunteer gigs, and then made money from websites and other digital tools.

but my "good friend" mr. min power will tell me i iz a liar, when i've probably have a better passport than him to travel more than he ever could. lol. and have...no doubt.

pics of passport or you lie...AGAIN

proof of what? haha..you fool. tell me again i cannot judge you. i literally laugh how you demand i cannot judge you. i just know your character now, some upstart who gets taught by his temple, folks and bredren and is a bit snarky and full of it.

but then cool, i cannot judge you. sorry, i judge any person for any reason. i don't need to accomodate you, and i laugh at your demands i view you well. you the guy who follows me around to say i lie about my nationality/ethnicity, and how i am mentally ill haha. ok. possibly when my fist meets your face, it will teach to be more manly and accept judgment.

HSA
Riding on 17's

Postby HSA » July 17th, 2017, 2:40 pm

desifemlove wrote:
HSA wrote:

So max power has no degree, or hates education, and then boasts about he big wuk haha.

but to answer the OP, seems geomatics is about mapping. so then he could volunteer at a land agency or for a surveying firm.

i done the same. i used to live/work in T&T, and then realised there was not much scope for my profession here. So i moved, and managed to get some volunteer gigs, and then made money from websites and other digital tools.

but my "good friend" mr. min power will tell me i iz a liar, when i've probably have a better passport than him to travel more than he ever could. lol. and have...no doubt.

proof of what? haha..you fool. tell me again i cannot judge you. i literally laugh how you demand i cannot judge you. i just know your character now, some upstart who gets taught by his temple, folks and bredren and is a bit snarky and full of it.

but then cool, i cannot judge you. sorry, i judge any person for any reason. i don't need to accomodate you, and i laugh at your demands i view you well. you the guy who follows me around to say i lie about my nationality/ethnicity, and how i am mentally ill haha. ok. possibly when my fist meets your face, it will teach to be more manly and accept judgment.

i judge a man such as yourself by the ability to satisfy a woman............the end.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 17th, 2017, 6:56 pm

HSA wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
HSA wrote:

i judge a man such as yourself by the ability to satisfy a woman............the end.

How do you disable the auto-stupid function on Desi ?

Do you push or pull ?

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » July 17th, 2017, 7:01 pm

desifemlove wrote:how come triad (wife man...doh judge eh when he's a man like anybody else!) doh ban he partner nervewrecker for sheit? is it cos they use to lime by UWI together? i think so!

Hard luck king... My days after cxc an a levels ... uwi was too expensive for me to be able to go to

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 17th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Hahaha Desi the bobolee

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 18th, 2017, 1:11 am

eh? well no, you amuse me. you follow me around to give me sheit, and genuinely believe I cannot judge you. haha. why? why do i owe you respect, when you give me sheit all the time? haha. I just know your weakness now, you think the world owes you, it doesn't. i'm a stronger person than you, in mind, body, and spirit. you just play flash, and look the badman, without any real substance and demand the world likes you. i don't care about being liked, i do my own thing.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 18th, 2017, 1:42 am

RedVEVO wrote:
HSA wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
HSA wrote:

How do you disable the auto-stupid function on Desi ?

Do you push or pull ?

Because you say you're kind and compassionate, and then say you hate the mentally ill..lol. and then call me stupid, and then demand i respect you lol.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 18th, 2017, 2:03 am

HSA wrote:
desifemlove wrote:
HSA wrote:

yep, cos you cuss somebody, and they're not allowed to cuss back. slick poofter you are. lol. i don't care if you despise me or not, i live my life. i just keep posting news stories, when plenty of others do. and you don't call them out, since you went to UWI with them, or did CEPEP with them.

i really revel in this, it's pretty much comical seeing how you claim nobody can size you up, when it's not how people behave in real life.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 20th, 2017, 7:35 am

op, prisons looking for people....only 3 subjects required

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 23rd, 2017, 7:33 pm

Recent graduates in a mess...No experience and no OJT to turn to...
You need connections..

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » July 25th, 2017, 5:32 am

real people with years experience loosing they wux cause they vote pnm and allyuh now come out of skool and expect tuh get a wuk. Good luck with that.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 25th, 2017, 11:14 am

screwbash wrote:real people with years experience loosing they wux cause they vote pnm and allyuh now come out of skool and expect tuh get a wuk. Good luck with that.
Once thier leg can open, its possible.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 25th, 2017, 12:30 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
screwbash wrote:real people with years experience loosing they wux cause they vote pnm and allyuh now come out of skool and expect tuh get a wuk. Good luck with that.

No interviewer asks you to "open your leg" for a job.
Thats harassment and highly unlikely to be demanded in return for a job..

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 25th, 2017, 4:40 pm

wtf wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

Happens the other way around....

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » July 26th, 2017, 7:37 am

wtf wrote:
nervewrecker wrote:

nerve this man living in ah box or wah

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 26th, 2017, 7:45 am

Biches make it clear in advance that they willing to do "anything" to get the job.
You dont have to ask em, they telling you that you can sample the pussi if they get a job.

Have one from UTT right now that make ot clear to everyone whom works at a certain place: "ah wah ah job in dey, an ah willing to do aneyting". Barrackpore english nah

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 26th, 2017, 11:36 am

nervewrecker wrote:Biches make it clear in advance that they willing to do "anything" to get the job.
You dont have to ask em, they telling you that you can sample the pussi if they get a job.

Have one from UTT right now that make ot clear to everyone whom works at a certain place: "ah wah ah job in dey, an ah willing to do aneyting". Barrackpore english nah

She on speed talk...If it come down to the real deal i sure she backing out... :fadein:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 26th, 2017, 11:40 am

Stay dey and feel so

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » July 26th, 2017, 12:37 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Stay dey and feel so

you sounding like a real sadis thusty man...

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 26th, 2017, 1:08 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Biches make it clear in advance that they willing to do "anything" to get the job.

OK, so you have and boast about yuh big wuk, but then condemn others' English while not using apostrophes? OK.

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » July 26th, 2017, 1:11 pm

desifemlove wrote:

OK, so you have and boast about yuh big wuk, but then condemn others' English while not using apostrophes? OK.
I does pick up bottle side the road. Where you ever hear me boast?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 26th, 2017, 1:27 pm

nervewrecker wrote:
desifemlove wrote:

I does pick up bottle side the road. Where you ever hear me boast?

You do all the time. Like thinking telling me that i cannot post about Kamla "scares me" haha. hahahaahhaa.. hahhahahahaha...

I post what the freaking hell i wish..you arse.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 26th, 2017, 1:37 pm

Desi saying all the time he study Econ/Politics. He lying.

Law student raped at knifepoint
Monday, July 24 2017

A 31-year-old Guyanese man who buggered and forced a law student to carry out grevious sexual acts was yesterday assisting the Arouca police in their investigation into the two offences.

The traumatised victim, who is from Tobago, returned to the sister isle on Saturday night, hours after the incident, and is recieving counceling for his ordeal.

According to reports, the victim who is pursuing a law degree, travels to Trinidad every Saturday to attend classes.

On Saturday afternoon around 4 pm he exitied a taxi in Arouca and was on his way to board another taxi to take him to the Piarco International Airport, when he saw a man whom he thought looked familiar.

The victim told police that he was approached by a man who told him that he was going to Tobago but needed to go to his apartment to change, and asked the law student to accompany him to his apartment so he could freshen up before they both departed to the airport.

The law student said because the man looked familiar he did not feel that there was anything sinister about the invitation to go to the suspect’s apartment.

According to the victim, when arriving to the apartment a short distance away from the Arouca taxi stand the man placed a knife at his neck, and ordered him to perform oral sex.

He said that following the act, he was then buggered for close to ten minutes.

Following the two rape acts the student was allowed to leave. He made his way to the Arouca Police Station where the matter was reported.

The victim was taken to the St Joseph Health Centre where he was examined by DMO Dr Gopaul, and a medical certificate obtained. Police officers then took the victim back to the Arouca area where a search was carried out at the apartment where the rape act took place, and a 31-year-old Guyanese national arrested.

The suspect was taken back to the Arouca Police Station and was expected to be placed on an identification parade yesterday for the two rape acts as well as other criminal acts reported by victims.

The law student was expected to return to the country yesterday to attend the identification parade.

Sources say that the man was inconsolable following the incident.

Investigatons are continuing.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 26th, 2017, 2:25 pm

rspann wrote:Desi saying all the time he study Econ/Politics. He lying.

Law student raped at knifepoint
Monday, July 24 2017

A 31-year-old Guyanese man who buggered and forced a law student to carry out grevious sexual acts was yesterday assisting the Arouca police in their investigation into the two offences.

The traumatised victim, who is from Tobago, returned to the sister isle on Saturday night, hours after the incident, and is recieving counceling for his ordeal.

According to reports, the victim who is pursuing a law degree, travels to Trinidad every Saturday to attend classes.

On Saturday afternoon around 4 pm he exitied a taxi in Arouca and was on his way to board another taxi to take him to the Piarco International Airport, when he saw a man whom he thought looked familiar.

The victim told police that he was approached by a man who told him that he was going to Tobago but needed to go to his apartment to change, and asked the law student to accompany him to his apartment so he could freshen up before they both departed to the airport.

The law student said because the man looked familiar he did not feel that there was anything sinister about the invitation to go to the suspect’s apartment.

According to the victim, when arriving to the apartment a short distance away from the Arouca taxi stand the man placed a knife at his neck, and ordered him to perform oral sex.

He said that following the act, he was then buggered for close to ten minutes.

Following the two rape acts the student was allowed to leave. He made his way to the Arouca Police Station where the matter was reported.

The victim was taken to the St Joseph Health Centre where he was examined by DMO Dr Gopaul, and a medical certificate obtained. Police officers then took the victim back to the Arouca area where a search was carried out at the apartment where the rape act took place, and a 31-year-old Guyanese national arrested.

The suspect was taken back to the Arouca Police Station and was expected to be placed on an identification parade yesterday for the two rape acts as well as other criminal acts reported by victims.

The law student was expected to return to the country yesterday to attend the identification parade.

Sources say that the man was inconsolable following the incident.

Investigatons are continuing.

OK... is this why you tell me over PM that I crazy? OK.... I see you have no friends then, because you have to take time to scope some stranger out online.

Or tell me how you have "nothing against me" over PM....haha. sorry dude, you and I are enemies, get over it.

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 26th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Though the fact you're supposedly glorifying rape...well OK. I guess you won't have a job soon, once Archie and them know of you?

desifemlove

Postby desifemlove » July 26th, 2017, 2:30 pm

Judge me for the things I say and do, not wrongfully. I aint no racist, I aint no UNC and I aint no Indian who grow up in temple, but I have nothing against them. Cool? The country have less income from oil , so I don't mind the property tax ,because it's necessary, but men want to protest and judge me.

haha..really?

You ARE a racist. You ARE UNC. and you are some Indo who learnt his morals in a temple, and believes I need to give a firetruck!

And why can't "men" judge you, Ms. man? You're just a man, like me, like my "friends" HSA, Max Power, etc. Do you really believe you can do what you want, and people cannot respond? haha. Ms. man. You need to tell me how yuh pundit told me that "everybody must love you", since it's pretty much dopey, retard BS.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”