Forums

The Tobago Ferry Boat thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Tobago Ferry Boat Scandal!!!

Postby The_Honourable » December 5th, 2017, 9:50 pm

cornfused wrote:Six attempts at procurement , no results, something is more than wrong

The first PNM board with Sahadeo was a failure, now this one with Alison Lewis yet hasn't been fired since it is under her tenure the Carbo Star and Ocean Flower 2 fiasco started.

Rohan and Rowley good we...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 6th, 2017, 3:47 am

Amazing bago wanted no calcutter ships now they have no boats

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » December 6th, 2017, 5:45 am

ocean flower boat must be almost finish fixing by swan hunter

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 6th, 2017, 6:35 am

Who cares about Tobago ???

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 6th, 2017, 7:14 am

rebound wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:Like a 6 million tow job

Yes, let us focus on past corruption. This is guaranteed to ensure that the PNM stays clean and are held to account. What we are witnessing here is the hijack of the procurement process by individuals who have a vested interest in seeing that their colleagues, and their financiers get the tender, plain and simple.
Now lets try it without the use of UNC/PP/dem. Go.....................

Point out where I mentioned any party.
go....

so since you are the only one mentioning party-as always....its up to you to take the knot out of your unc underoos.

oh einstein..we can only focus on the past corruption...since future corruption hasnt happened yet. :roll:

with six attempts at procurement, I find myself thinking that corruption my be happening now.... :?

its clear that it was happening from the first attempt.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2017, 7:41 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Yes, let us focus on past corruption. This is guaranteed to ensure that the PNM stays clean and are held to account. What we are witnessing here is the hijack of the procurement process by individuals who have a vested interest in seeing that their colleagues, and their financiers get the tender, plain and simple.

go....

so since you are the only one mentioning party-as always....its up to you to take the knot out of your unc underoos.

oh einstein..we can only focus on the [b]past corruption...since future corruption hasnt happened yet[/b]. :roll:

That PNM education system that you love to tout, seems to have failed you miserably. Let's make this so that even you can understand:
There are three basic tenses, past, present and future tense. I was referring to the present corruption taking place. Typical PNM knee jerk, reactive mentality "we go see wen dah happen" instead of enacting legislation to make corruption unpalatable to anyone even thinking about it in the future
JUHN Scarfy has no plan for anything, nor has he shown any inclination to discipline anyone (read Lester Henry), so future corruption, will happen under this PNM Government. Go, I do enjoy your spin so..................

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 6th, 2017, 7:54 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

go....

oh einstein..we can only focus on the [b]past corruption...since future corruption hasnt happened yet[/b]. :roll:

That PNM education system that you love to tout, seems to have failed you miserably. Let's make this so that even you can understand:
There are three basic tenses, past, present and future tense. I was referring to the present corruption taking place. Typical PNM knee jerk, reactive mentality "we go see wen dah happen" instead of enacting legislation to make corruption unpalatable to anyone even thinking about it in the future
JUHN Scarfy has no plan for anything, nor has he shown any inclination to discipline anyone (read Lester Henry), so future corruption, will happen under this PNM Government. Go, I do enjoy your spin so.........

that what you said?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2017, 9:06 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

go....

JUHN Scarfy has no plan for anything, nor has he shown any inclination to discipline anyone (read Lester Henry), so future corruption, will happen under this PNM Government. Go, I do enjoy your spin so.........

that what you said?

:roll: :roll:
So is the GORTT not PNM controlled? Show me where I said that the PNM did this but the UNC did such and such. Again, your Basic Proficiency Grade 5 at CXC is embarrassing you. Little piece of advice,let one of the more English Language proficient sheep proofread your stuff before you post.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 6th, 2017, 1:42 pm

The discussion was about concerns of letting CABINET make the decision.
The concerns suggested that they would do sheeeit.
I agree that cabinets abuse their power.
I posted a situation where a CABINET did sheeit.

Ignoring the others like the SOE and the ballsing up of the highway to Point.

I think these are relevant and sterling examples of a CABINET abusing its power.
Given the simple fact that it is the immediate past CABINET.
They remain a textbook case of CABINET's tendency to do sheeit.

If you are saying you disagree then say so...or not.
I dont care.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 6th, 2017, 6:22 pm

Redman wrote:The discussion was about concerns of letting CABINET make the decision.

I think these are relevant and sterling examples of a CABINET abusing its power.

I dont care.

Once again, your lame attempt to "criticize" the PNM falls flat because you seem unable to do so without mentioning the UNC. If the ferry decision going to the hardcore PNM is sheit, say so, no need to mention any past UNC dotishness. Then again you have your handlers to please...............

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 6th, 2017, 6:46 pm

Check page one of the thread

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 8th, 2017, 3:06 pm

Redman wrote:Check page one of the thread

You mean the one with the generic, group all together critiques like "sunlight the best disinfectant" and "any other PM would be different? :lol: :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » December 8th, 2017, 3:09 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:The discussion was about concerns of letting CABINET make the decision.

I dont care.

Once again, your lame attempt to "criticize" the PNM falls flat because you seem unable to do so without mentioning the UNC. If the ferry decision going to the hardcore PNM is sheit, say so, no need to mention any past UNC dotishness. Then again you have your handlers to please...............

UNC had Tobago peeps happy !

But PNM doing what now ?

They even stopped the JSC and hiding.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 8th, 2017, 3:15 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I dont care.

UNC had Tobago peeps happy !

But PNM doing what now ?

They even stopped the JSC and hiding.

To pick quite possibly the most ill constituted, dyed in the wool PNM gang. This group, with many years of maritime experience :roll: is also very likely to foist the same Ocean Flower on us again!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2017, 3:25 pm

De Dragon wrote:

You mean the one with the generic, group all together critiques like "sunlight the best disinfectant" and "any other PM would be different? :lol: :lol:

you really went and check
rofl
this thread must be so important to you
smh

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 8th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

you really went and check
rofl
this thread must be so important to you
smh

:?
I really thought that I had missed an actual real criticism of your infallible PNM, so yes I did.
Made you look? Really? That's what you've sunk to? :roll:
Then again with the discussion skills of an pre-schooler, what more should we have expected?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 8th, 2017, 3:51 pm

I missed the memo where my POV has to meet your criteria.
Yet my pre school discussion skills are forever attracting your attention.

And you miss what does not fit your internal narrative-thats been obvious to all.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 8th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Redman wrote:I missed the memo where my POV has to meet your criteria.

And you miss what does not fit your internal narrative-thats been obvious to all.

No, your blatant lies and PNM hero worship attract my attention. Without fail, and having failed every time as well, you always slink away with some juvenile comment when challenged.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » December 8th, 2017, 5:51 pm

De Dragon wrote:

I dont care.

read this and chuckled, for 5 years you insisted that any criticism of the PP had to be juxtaposed against and include criticism of the PNM for it to be legitimate, now the shoe is on the other foot you're bellyaching? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » December 9th, 2017, 8:58 am

De Dragon wrote:

No, your blatant lies and PNM hero worship attract my attention. Without fail, and having failed every time as well, you always slink away with some juvenile comment when challenged.

This rich coming from such a person as yourself.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 9th, 2017, 11:03 am

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

This rich coming from such a person as yourself.
eliteauto wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

I dont care.

read this and chuckled, for 5 years you insisted that any criticism of the PP had to be juxtaposed against and include criticism of the PNM for it to be legitimate, now the shoe is on the other foot you're bellyaching? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic PNM 2NR tactic, gang up when your "argument" falls flat :lol: Now we await Second/Third String and The Pet to jump in with their "contributions" :lol: because the SC and the PR man done post!
PNM 'til ah dead indeed!
Hijack the ferry tender, award it to ill-suited kickback providing financiers/friends/family, endanger people's lives but still be defended by the dim-witted PNM 2NR clique :lol: :lol:

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 9th, 2017, 12:42 pm

Talk is that the Joint Select Committee can't resume their investigations into the seabridge because a "majority vote" of the JSC members don't want it to, or was "instructed" for it not to resume... as files was bussing last time.

Most of the JSC members are PNM: http://www.ttparliament.org/committee_b ... 240&pid=28

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » December 9th, 2017, 12:47 pm

Why Trinis beating up over this issue? Who suffering ? Who voted for that?

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 9th, 2017, 1:26 pm

^Well if you are to believe the faithful, nobody eh suffering. Everything apparently is a gross exaggeration of the truth...:|

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 9th, 2017, 1:34 pm

hydroep wrote:^Well if you are to believe the faithful, nobody eh suffering. Everything apparently is a gross exaggeration of the truth...:|

Once the PNM financiers/friends/family,PNM MP's/flunkies/lackeys, Redman, eliteauto not suffering, then everything is everything :wink: .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » December 9th, 2017, 1:41 pm

rspann wrote:Why Trinis beating up over this issue? Who suffering ? Who voted for that?

Well they said no calcutter ships now they don't have any .

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 14th, 2017, 4:35 pm

The Wrong Questions Being Asked Regarding Ocean Flower II Procurement, Says Union Head.

The right questions are not being asked with reference to rumors of the selection of the Ocean Flower II.

This is the statement being made by SWWTU President Michael Anisette. Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1FM this morning, Mr. Anisette said the last process that they took away from the board was shrouded in secrecy.

He revealed that there were 12 vessels and three experts, adding that there was no agreement on the selection of one that fit the necessary specs that the Port Authority sent out.

However he said that while persons are concerned with the rumors that have been circulating, the conversation should center on the earlier procurement process.

He said the SWWTU has been left out of the decision making process as it pertains to the procurement of a vessel for the sea bridge. Anisette also claimed that a crisis was looming.

He also said it would be slap in the face for all the users of the sea bridge if the Ocean Flower 11 were to be selected on the basis that there was a crisis and there was no other choice but to use it.

Source: http://news.power102fm.com/the-wrong-qu ... head-50734

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » December 14th, 2017, 5:02 pm

rspann wrote:Why Trinis beating up over this issue? Who suffering ? Who voted for that?

All hail rspann...

Who d fork cares bout bagonians...is not like deh like trinis much

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » December 15th, 2017, 10:24 am

This is what happens when you replace properly functioning ferry...allegedly procured via bobol...with a brukup old POS...allegedly procured via bobol too.

There's a lesson in poetic justice somewhere in this story yunno. Not sure if them fuc&ers...ah mean truckers get it though...:lol:

Truckers curse Cabo Star

KINNESHA GEORGE-HARRY

Wednesday’s sailing aboard the MV Cabo Star cargo vessel from Scarborough to Port-of-Spain was delayed by seven hours due to a mechanical problem.

The vessel was scheduled to depart the Port of Scarborough at 11 pm, however, it eventually departed at 6.02 am yesterday.

One trucker recounted his experience indicating that the first announcement of the delays came just after 2 am.

“I was outside on the deck taking some breeze because inside was a little warm plus I’m a late sleeper. Around 12.30 am I started to query why we weren’t sailing and was told that the engines weren’t starting and that’s causing a delay. By this time, many passengers were asleep and had no idea what was taking place. Around 2-ish an official announcement was made over the vessel’s PA system that the sailing would be delayed due to a mechanical problem. They apologised and said it should be resolved in one hour,” he said He said that by 4 am, he along with a few of the passengers were so upset that they began cursing. “Some of us freely disembarked and later on the others were asked to disembark the vessel. Those who wanted to travel on the fast ferry had the option to.”

The upset trucker said during this time, he overheard both the Bridgeman’s crew and port officials saying that no vehicles would be offloaded from the Cabo Star and a Cruise ship would be coming to port soon and the Cabo Star could not stay where it was. That, he said, caused more heat as many wanted to cancel their Trinidad trip, take their vehicle and return home.

“So it boiled down to a case where your vehicle going Trinidad still, whether you like it or not, although your plans already messed up.”

Passengers accommodated on the TT Express arrived in Trinidad at 11 am, while the Cabo Star limped behind with vehicles and livestock on board reaching Port of Spain at 2.30 pm.

Contacted for comment, public relations officer of the T&T Inter-island Transportation Company Vilma Lewis-Cockburn said the vessel experienced mechanical issues without giving further explanation. She, however, confirmed that the situation on the Cabo Star was rectified and the ferry eventually left Tobago around 6.02 am instead of its scheduled time of 11 pm.

http://newsday.co.tt/2017/12/15/truckers-curse-cabo-star/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » December 15th, 2017, 10:30 am

'allegedly'
who break that 'allegedly' story?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”