Forums

The Tobago Ferry Boat thread

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The Tobago Ferry Boat Scandal!!!

Postby matr1x » April 6th, 2018, 8:52 am

If you hear the callers on i95.5 yesterday. Pnm till dey dead. And honestly, what value they bring to the republic?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 6th, 2018, 9:02 am

3 years later no achievement

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 7th, 2018, 5:13 am

Sh!tkicker say things eh that bad in the sister isle because it have food in the grocery...buh eh say if people could afford tuh put food on de table...:|

Woes on Sister Isle Sisters speak up for Tobago

THE grim newspaper headlines about Tobago don’t begin to describe the extent to which many Tobagonians are suffering. To understand how the collapse of the sea bridge and the resulting economic woes are affecting Tobagonians, one would have to look to proprietors of guesthouses and hotels who’ve seen their profits dwindle; business people who’ve had to close up shop; workers in the hotel and tourism sectors who’ve been sent home; and healthcare providers who have lost their jobs and have had to leave Tobago with their families in tow to find employment in Trinidad’s public health system.

One would need to speak with the average man on the street, including many unemployed single mothers who have been served with eviction notices for defaulting on their rent payments...

https://www.trinidadexpress.com/features/woman/woes-on-sister-isle-sisters-speak-up-for-tobago/article_4def7594-3a12-11e8-b9a4-936595ece14f.html

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 7th, 2018, 5:52 am

Shitkickers have sheit in he eye

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 7th, 2018, 5:56 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Shitkickers have sheit in he eye
I love how fan boys from both political parties suddenly get 20/20 vision and foresight when their respective political party is in opposition. Cause Clearly their political leader never BS the population at anytime whatsoever.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 7th, 2018, 6:04 am

boxy wrote:
I love how fan boys from both political parties suddenly get 20/20 vision and foresight when their respective political party is in opposition. Cause Clearly their political leader never BS the population at anytime whatsoever.

Easy...when kams had she time...they did the nonsense...not defending it...when Uml used to say what they did for toco/grande I totally disagree...because unc a do one mc for grande...hence the reason I will maintain I have not voted or will never vote...that being said...unc did nonsense

Face the facts...shitkickers et al worse...prove me wrong nah...post something in the achievement ched

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 7th, 2018, 7:08 am

Firetruck Tobago!

#Tobexit

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 7th, 2018, 7:23 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
boxy wrote:

Easy...when kams had she time...they did the nonsense...not defending it...when Uml used to say what they did for toco/grande I totally disagree...because unc a do one mc for grande...hence the reason I will maintain I have not voted or will never vote...that being said...unc did nonsense

Face the facts...shitkickers et al worse...prove me wrong nah...post something in the achievement ched
why would I prove u wrong they are currently doing sheit as well but not as much if u remember clearly EVERY WEEK it was a bachannal that outshine the previous one. kinda like how Trump have his country media dazed. but this ferry fiasco is being made political for traction by the opposition and their bloggers/supporters.
When CAL planes were having issues a year or two ago nobody said anything about government or line minister why? because people were more concerned with safety and no ending up with any accidents in the air. Same should be done about the seabridge this is too much of a coincidence.
And I can actually think of one achievement if u want to call it that. Telling the IMF to go wine on a pineapple. Notice they havnt poked their nose in the country affairs since they last said to remove all subsidies and Sheitkicker declined. well except for gas. Man everytime I her gas subsidy I remember that smug look on that fools face when he say the country in riot yet. he is Such a complete tool.

Daran
Shifting into 6th

Postby Daran » April 7th, 2018, 9:25 am

boxy wrote:
boxy wrote:

why would I prove u wrong they are currently doing sheit as well but not as much if u remember clearly EVERY WEEK it was a bachannal that outshine the previous one. kinda like how Trump have his country media dazed. but this ferry fiasco is being made political for traction by the opposition and their bloggers/supporters.
When CAL planes were having issues a year or two ago nobody said anything about government or line minister why? because people were more concerned with safety and no ending up with any accidents in the air. Same should be done about the seabridge this is too much of a coincidence.
And I can actually think of one achievement if u want to call it that. Telling the IMF to go wine on a pineapple. Notice they havnt poked their nose in the country affairs since they last said to remove all subsidies and Sheitkicker declined. well except for gas. Man everytime I her gas subsidy I remember that smug look on that fools face when he say the country in riot yet. he is Such a complete tool.

How that achievement benefit we?

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 7th, 2018, 9:44 am

Daran wrote:
boxy wrote:
boxy wrote:

How that achievement benefit we?
I want to believe that was a trick/troll question but if it's not the fact that u could ask something like that simply means u get your news current affairs and other important news from Facebook and tuner. #continuetostaywokemahbrother

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 7th, 2018, 10:42 am

Apart from doing sheit...shitkickers need to learn how to speak to ppl...that ole ni$$a attitude is very embarassing

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 7th, 2018, 11:00 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Apart from doing sheit...shitkickers need to learn how to speak to ppl...that ole ni$$a attitude is very embarassing
yeah that won't change if u notice Watson Duke has the same boisterous and stubborn attitude same as with Ashworth Jack seems common with Tobagonians. Hell even Robinson even though soft spoken with a bullet in he leg and a gun to his head tell the regiment Attack with full force. I find it unbecoming especially in his press conferences.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 7th, 2018, 12:46 pm

^^^No matter the conspiracy theories, sheit is happening on the seabridge putting peoples' lives at risk. Didn't the risk consultants basically say lack of maintenance and part replacement ran the ferries into the state they are in today?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 7th, 2018, 3:16 pm

sabotage me once, shame on you.
sabotage me twice, shame on you.
sabotage me three times, shame on you.
sabotage me again, shame on you.
sabotage me 5 years straight, PNM 2015-2020

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 7th, 2018, 3:19 pm

2015-2025

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 7th, 2018, 4:06 pm

sMASH wrote:sabotage me once, shame on you.
sabotage me twice, shame on you.
sabotage me three times, shame on you.
sabotage me again, shame on you.
sabotage me 5 years straight, PNM 2015-2020
it's pretty interesting how that word keeps getting used as a scapegoat though. didn't they say some douche stuff the toilets in Brian Lara stadium with cloth the first day it was used?
then the children's hospital had some incident. wow if these things are not a coincidence then it have some real stinking dutty shabba ranks people out here boy.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 7th, 2018, 4:46 pm

'ok, unc people, stap sabotaging the things. is we in power now, deal with it'

[/problem]

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 8th, 2018, 6:15 am

...reading this morning that CAL is to pay LIAT US$ 800,000 for services to supplement the Sea Bridge:

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/07/5m-for-liat-flights-to-tobago/

Serious question: In light of the continually mounting costs associated with this fiasco (wet leases to additional Air Carriers, payments for the "cargo barge" and other short term arrangements, wear and tear on the Water Taxis, loss of business to truckers, hoteliers and other small businesses, long term damage to the Tobago brand etc...etc...etc...) wouldn't it have made sense for the Prime Minister to swallow his pride and accept the supposed 5-year contract offered for the retention of the Super Fast Galicia :?:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2018, 6:45 am

when the galacia was in the process of not being renewed, no replacement was there to take up the slack properly. so, with out knowing the details, but with a sense of having to have a contract to award, and the management potential of this latest government, all that ensued far surpassed the blunders we would have expected.

and tobago travelers are getting a river boat to pass through the bocas.

'but we making a port in toco, so it would not have to pass through the bocas'
that is then, it have to pass through the bocas now.

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 8th, 2018, 7:34 am

hydroep wrote:...reading this morning that CAL is to pay LIAT US$ 800,000 for services to supplement the Sea Bridge:

http://newsday.co.tt/2018/04/07/5m-for-liat-flights-to-tobago/

Serious question: In light of the continually mounting costs associated with this fiasco (wet leases to additional Air Carriers, payments for the "cargo barge" and other short term arrangements, wear and tear on the Water Taxis, loss of business to truckers, hoteliers and other small businesses, long term damage to the Tobago brand etc...etc...etc...) wouldn't it have made sense for the Prime Minister to swallow his pride and accept the supposed 5-year contract offered for the retention of the Super Fast Galicia :?:
agreed. but I remember there being more to it than the 5 year contract there was alot of unscrupulous tactics used by the local shipping agents acting on behalf of the galacia.
I bet they be like
agreed. but I remember there being more to it than the 5 year contract there was alot of unscrupulous tactics used by the local shipping agents acting on behalf of the galacia.

I bet they looking on right now like
https://media0.giphy.com/media/uDwKGxTFrADvO/giphy.webp

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2018, 8:40 am

They SAID it had stuff had gone on in the procurement practise, and the ferry service didn't have a stellar performance. So, no problem if they wanted to weed out corruption... To right ahead, get evidence of the wrong doings and prosecute accordingly.

But all the credibility of righting the wrongs to have fidelity in the service went out the window when it was made public that the galacia people was bidding, winning, then having the criteria changed and having to resubmit.

I can understand the desire for a 5 year contract, in order to lock in a definite earnings for an asset.

Even self if they wanted a new service provider, they could have just retained the galacia for a year again while they get the next provider on line. Instead of demonstrating their management capabilities

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 8th, 2018, 8:53 am

sMASH wrote:They SAID it had stuff had gone on in the procurement practise, and the ferry service didn't have a stellar performance. So, no problem if they wanted to weed out corruption... To right ahead, get evidence of the wrong doings and prosecute accordingly.

But all the credibility of righting the wrongs to have fidelity in the service went out the window when it was made public that the galacia people was bidding, winning, then having the criteria changed and having to resubmit.

I can understand the desire for a 5 year contract, in order to lock in a definite earnings for an asset.

Even self if they wanted a new service provider, they could have just retained the galacia for a year again while they get the next provider on line. Instead of demonstrating their management capabilities
the agent was pushing for a multi year contract or nothing at all. So in essence they were on a short term contract indefinitely while the tenders were going out for a new provider. Also the galacia had cargo carrying facilities but the port did not have infrastructure to have the galacia utilize that feature. I remember they would have had to spent a few million to dredge near the Hyatt just for the galacia. which made no sense. Unless the new ferry requires the same thing in which case we back to square one and the board should resign with immediate effect...wait isn't there a new board after that whole thing occurred.. damn this is a sheit pretzel

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » April 8th, 2018, 9:06 am

boxy wrote:
sMASH wrote:They SAID it had stuff had gone on in the procurement practise, and the ferry service didn't have a stellar performance. So, no problem if they wanted to weed out corruption... To right ahead, get evidence of the wrong doings and prosecute accordingly.

the agent was pushing for a multi year contract or nothing at all. So in essence they were on a short term contract indefinitely while the tenders were going out for a new provider. Also the galacia had cargo carrying facilities but the port did not have infrastructure to have the galacia utilize that feature. I remember they would have had to spent a few million to dredge near the Hyatt just for the galacia. which made no sense. Unless the new ferry requires the same thing in which case we back to square one and the board should resign with immediate effect...wait isn't there a new board after that whole thing occurred.. damn this is a sheit pretzel
Boxy, ah know you tryin to justify this present shiet by nit picking the past shiet eh bro.....but we in real sheit now!!!

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 8th, 2018, 9:27 am

rebound wrote:
boxy wrote:

Boxy, ah know you tryin to justify this present shiet by nit picking the past shiet eh bro.....but we in real sheit now!!!
u seriously saw me nit picking? or clearly stating how we got to this point? why every discussion has to lead to then person who u don't agree with hadda be a PNM UNC or COP? it's such a desperate go to move. what did I say that was biased? I literally agreed that things may have been better if the galacia stayed what more yuh want? oh right leave out the facts so your ego is insatiably stroked? f**k outta here with that.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » April 8th, 2018, 9:30 am

boxy wrote:
rebound wrote:
boxy wrote:

u seriously saw me nit picking? or clearly stating how we got to this point? why every discussion has to lead to then person who u don't agree with hadda be a PNM UNC or COP? it's such a desperate go to move. what did I say that was biased? I literally agreed that things may have been better if the galacia stayed what more yuh want? oh right leave out the facts so your ego is insatiably stroked? f**k outta here with that.
Wow...ok then..

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 8th, 2018, 9:36 am

rebound wrote:
boxy wrote:
rebound wrote:
boxy wrote:

Wow...ok then..
my apologies bro I just realised I reacted like De Dragon and Desi. I however take offense to u not seeing that I brought out both sides of the argument . Claiming I nit picking is deceptive at best. again sorry for reacting like a dick

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 8th, 2018, 11:25 am

Exactly. I remember when Guy Smiley during the JSC last year trying to show that the sea bridge fiasco started with the procurement of the super fast galicia. Nobody took him on. The AG going after the broker of the Galicia yet up to now we can't find out who are the people behind Bridgeman's and the KFC report was never made public.

Anybody knows when the JSC will resume?

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 8th, 2018, 12:43 pm

allyuh men is really kicks yes... guy smiley.... kfc report... *wipes tear from eye* what name allyuh have for Barry?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 8th, 2018, 3:29 pm

Rohani said someone will be held accountable for ferry fiasco...yeah right

D Diesel Report
Trinituner Peong

Postby D Diesel Report » April 8th, 2018, 3:35 pm

matr1x wrote:If you hear the callers on i95.5 yesterday. Pnm till dey dead. And honestly, what value they bring to the republic?

what dem set of waste of break had to say? :drinking: :drinking:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”